Home | Community | Message Board

North Spore
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleShenmue
Dark Lord of the Sith 
Re: Trump demands cuts to social security and medicare, pandemic relief for people with higher incomes [Re: feevers]
    #26653276 - 05/06/20 04:43 PM (25 days, 10 hours ago)

Nothing :lol:.. I was watching a video about rich people the same exact time you posted something about rich people. I impulsively posted it .

:wellhellothere:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinefeevers
Wanderer
Male

Re: Trump demands cuts to social security and medicare, pandemic relief for people with higher incomes [Re: Shenmue]
    #26653335 - 05/06/20 05:13 PM (25 days, 9 hours ago)

Quote:

Shenmue said:
Nothing :lol:.. I was watching a video about rich people the same exact time you posted something about rich people. I impulsively posted it .

I might be wrong but I think I've seen you defending Trump on here in the past. What's your view on his payroll tax cut demand?

InvisibleShenmue
Dark Lord of the Sith 
Re: Trump demands cuts to social security and medicare, pandemic relief for people with higher incomes [Re: feevers] * 1
    #26653431 - 05/06/20 05:56 PM (25 days, 8 hours ago)

Quote:

feevers said:
Quote:

Shenmue said:

I might be wrong but I think I've seen you defending Trump on here in the past. What's your view on his payroll tax cut demand?

Making trump look good was never my goal. My goal was to point out the fact that joe Biden is worse than Donald Trump. Im like you I don't want Donald Trump as the president. Sadly he's the better choice. I haven't done enough research to voice my opinion about his payroll tax cut.

You do realize many High earners are business owners don't you? If those companies go down it's not only going to hurt them but it's going to hurt the middle class as well. I imagine his payroll tax cut has something to do with keeping those businesses open. Trump isn't going to completely fuck us over right before an election. He has a massive ego and wants to win again.

So far that's my opinion 

:smokinacandycane:

InvisibleShenmue
Dark Lord of the Sith 
Re: Trump demands cuts to social security and medicare, pandemic relief for people with higher incomes [Re: Shenmue]
    #26653443 - 05/06/20 06:00 PM (25 days, 8 hours ago)

Then again maybe he's completely fucking us over. Who knows.

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

Loc: New York City
Re: Trump demands cuts to social security and medicare, pandemic relief for people with higher incomes [Re: Asante]
    #26653654 - 05/06/20 07:13 PM (25 days, 7 hours ago)

I'm voting Trump and open about it everywhere, why is it funny to you?  Do you believe everyone should vote how you want them to?

--------------------
I'm a Lightweight.  I like to eat like two caps at a time.

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
Re: Trump demands cuts to social security and medicare, pandemic relief for people with higher incomes [Re: Shenmue] * 1
    #26653687 - 05/06/20 07:21 PM (25 days, 7 hours ago)

Quote:

Shenmue said:
You do realize many High earners are business owners don't you? If those companies go down it's not only going to hurt them but it's going to hurt the middle class as well. I imagine his payroll tax cut has something to do with keeping those businesses open.

There's a FAR better solution though.

--------------------
I am stupid for thinking feldman114 was wrong about the New York Times being a mainstream (non-establishment) paper.  I now clearly see that it is.

Note - This signature ended up as a badge of honor since the New York Times turned out to be  far more corrupt than either of us thought.

Offlinefeevers
Wanderer
Male

#26653809 - 05/06/20 08:26 PM (25 days, 6 hours ago)

Quote:

Shenmue said:
Quote:

feevers said:
Quote:

Shenmue said:

Making trump look good was never my goal. My goal was to point out the fact that joe Biden is worse than Donald Trump. Im like you I don't want Donald Trump as the president. Sadly he's the better choice. I haven't done enough research to voice my opinion about his payroll tax cut.

You do realize many High earners are business owners don't you? If those companies go down it's not only going to hurt them but it's going to hurt the middle class as well. I imagine his payroll tax cut has something to do with keeping those businesses open. Trump isn't going to completely fuck us over right before an election. He has a massive ego and wants to win again.

So far that's my opinion 

Realistically a payroll tax cut does nothing to help the average small business owner that will owe thousands or tens of thousands in 2+ months of rent with no income to cover it once the shut down is over.

And then there's the decreased business they'll do as most customers still stay home during COVID's 2nd and 3rd outbreaks and the social distancing/reduced capacity recommendations/requirements, where they'll only require a skelelton crew of staff to handle demand anyway.

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Trump demands cuts to social security and medicare, pandemic relief for people with higher incomes [Re: feevers] * 1
    #26664956 - 05/11/20 04:48 PM (20 days, 9 hours ago)

"Richest 8 Men Made $6.2 Billion In ONE DAY As US Economy Implodes"

Offlinechristopera
Stranger

Re: Trump demands cuts to social security and medicare, pandemic relief for people with higher incomes [Re: feevers] * 2
    #26665369 - 05/11/20 08:22 PM (20 days, 6 hours ago)

Quote:

feevers said:
Quote:

Shenmue said:
Quote:

feevers said:
Quote:

Shenmue said:

So far that's my opinion 

Realistically a payroll tax cut does nothing to help the average small business owner that will owe thousands or tens of thousands in 2+ months of rent with no income to cover it once the shut down is over.

And then there's the decreased business they'll do as most customers still stay home during COVID's 2nd and 3rd outbreaks and the social distancing/reduced capacity recommendations/requirements, where they'll only require a skelelton crew of staff to handle demand anyway.

Shamu thinks $600 a week fixed all the economic problems. Don’t try to reason with him.

--------------------
A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

Bank and Union with The Shroomery at the Zuul on The internet - now with %'s and things

I’m sorry it had to be me.

OfflineAsanteA
low dose - high adventure
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Netherlands Flag
Re: Trump demands cuts to social security and medicare, pandemic relief for people with higher incomes [Re: qman] * 1
    #26668007 - 05/13/20 05:45 AM (18 days, 21 hours ago)

Quote:

qman said:
"Richest 8 Men Made $6.2 Billion In ONE DAY As US Economy Implodes"

Fully agreed.

The system simply is broken to the point where it MUST be fixed.

--------------------
CLICK ONE -->  :gold:  :silver:  <-- GO PLACES
SEARCH ENGINE  SUPPORT TICKETS  STORE  SPONSORS/VENDORS  AMANI
PSYCHOSIS, SYNCHRONICITIES, SHAMANISM & THE SUPERNATURAL WA&F

personal Ethereum gifts w/o strings attached are very welcome at:
0x9e107aC7656A4b2Fc295Ef5157f06B8E313D7aFa    Ethereum?

Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

General Interest >> Political Discussion