Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleThe Blind Ass
Bodhi
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: The Primordial Mind
Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, [Re: dehae]
    #26655150 - 05/07/20 01:05 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Your guru has taught you well my child.  You two have truly become one through the power of his hairy Krishna.  :foreheadslap:

i think your a tengerist in disguise.  Posing as a hairy Krsna - in order to find out the secrets of the ********

--------------------
Give me Liberty caps -or- give me Death caps

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedehae
Stranger
Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, [Re: The Blind Ass]
    #26655999 - 05/07/20 08:35 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

The Blind Ass said:
Your guru has taught you well my child.  You two have truly become one through the power of his hairy Krishna.  :foreheadslap:

i think your a tengerist in disguise.  Posing as a hairy Krsna - in order to find out the secrets of the ********

now you again took my cock into your deep throat :blowjob: ( by pying without invitation )

carry it on, and indeed rightly sayer has said that you cannot do anything anymore, for anything simply spoiled.

nothing rational is expected from you either here or outside of this thread in the first place.

Invisiblesudly
Quasar Praiser

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, [Re: dehae]
    #26656457 - 05/08/20 01:22 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

1. I cannot tell you every single second of my life in detail.

2. I can try to tell you some of my cheapest moments of the hour, day, week, month, year and life.

This hour I ate some fatty pork and slapped my belly. Today I danced on the street while waiting for a container to fill with water. This week I farted pretty hard at one point and felt a squelch thinking I might've been pushing too hard, but it was only a close call.

This month I tried to spit and hit myself on the arm. This year I bought a lot of homebrand items that where cheap. And in my life?

Like I've talked behind people's backs, like that one kid who told me he saw a tesla spaceship in the desert after smoking kush, and green orbs and vegetable planting that cures warts.

There's a lot of details I've forgotten, but at the same time I can relate memories pretty well and recover them when triggered with nostalgia etc. I probably will forget alot about this year within 10 years time.

That is an answer to how my day, week and year was, nothing to do with your lord.

There might be a next life, I believe mine will be as a tree, maybe a weed, hopefully something that makes fruit. Like a mango tree.

Well, we can imagine god pretty well, as a man with a beard in white robes, as a woman who nurtures nature, or as a man who marries older toddlers.

3. My father did exist before my birth. I wouldn't say my father didn't exist before my birth.

We can DNA test our parents, plus we inherent a lot of their attributes like facial features, skin types and body build etc.

If DNA isn't good enough for you, then following that logic, all police investigations that use DNA are a hoax and everyone they've caught and put in jail has faced serious injustice.

Even if there was no way to prove if my mum was my mum, or my dad my dad, those people raised me and loved me as I love them.

It's not authority that says stuff like DNA can be used to identify maternity, it's a thousand year path of attempts, failures and triumphs.

There are plenty of great personalities out there to learn from and laugh with, and research is helpful in following the path of how we came to be in our cities and societies and what came before.

We can spend some time researching, and even if we don't learn it doesn't mean we have wasted that time because we tried. And we sure do have a lot of time to spend. It can take only 10 minutes to read an article that sparks wonder.

4. I would take what authority says with a grain of salt and do my own research to see if there is validity in what was said.

5. There is a lot of hurt in the world, and sometimes I feel it too, but there's the other end I dive into sometimes too.

6. I've heard that if you hold your knees and rock back and forth while chanting hara Krishna, it's more effective.

7. Holy books, I mean, take your pick.

8. When we're born we may be blind in a way, for I don't remember anything before the age of say 4. As we live, we grow, and as we grow, we see more.

9. Hara Krishna to your hearts desire buddy.

--------------------
I am whatever Darwin needs me to be.

Edited by sudly (05/08/20 01:33 AM)

Offlinedehae
Stranger
Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, [Re: sudly]
    #26656970 - 05/08/20 09:22 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

sudly said:
1. I cannot tell you every **skip**desire buddy.

i just want to admit my failure in washing the stool or in awakening those who are pretending to be sleeping.

and as far as your DNA test goes so it is already finished by entire hand or legs transplant, and unless skin tone, skin color up to hand or legs size up to its gender is matching with many others ( as well as DNA, tissues, bone marrow, blood groups are also matching ) i dont think that doctors are fools that they will transplant it from those people who are neither our parent nor relatives.

and as far as justice goes so this western civilization does not thinks beyond own men, and all laws your this western civilization has passed are whimsically in order to suppress others.

so i have already forgotten the damn justice long ago before. so there is no justice within your British common wealths empire at all.

and as far as my heart goes so your farce does not touches it at all.

InvisibleThe Blind Ass
Bodhi

#26657032 - 05/08/20 09:57 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Did I wake up in 1790?

--------------------

Offlinedehae
Stranger
Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, [Re: The Blind Ass]
    #26657043 - 05/08/20 10:04 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

The Blind Ass said:
Did I wake up in 1790?

:blowme: carry on ( slut )

InvisibleThe Blind Ass
Bodhi

#26657052 - 05/08/20 10:08 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

my throats too sore from all the deep dicking ive been taking from your fyre though :sad:

Whats your Gurus name again?  Do you live with him?

--------------------

OfflineInnerWisdom
Male

Loc: North EU
    #26657178 - 05/08/20 11:01 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

More importantly, does his guru suck him off too ?

Invisiblesudly
Quasar Praiser

#26658140 - 05/08/20 06:45 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

dehae said:
i just want to admit my failure in washing the stool or in awakening those who are pretending to be sleeping.

You asked if someone could tell you in detail, every second of their life, and that if not, Hara Krishna is infallible.

Transplants are reliant on the same blood type, because otherwise the immune system of the individual will reject the donated limb or organ.

I don't really know how a DNA test is finished by a leg transplant, but that's the way the cookie crumbles here.

Is some places like the US, the justice system is extremely tilted, has different class systems on income and is evidently racist. It surely is a calamity.

Some places like Saudi Arabia don't have justice, like when a woman is raped, she is blamed and her assailants often left with a slap on the wrist.

At least in western societies there's generally more equality between genders. Like no one is raped for showing an ankle, and if they are, they're put in jail.

I can only try to respond in earnest, but this is a bit of a dribble.

--------------------

OfflineBuster_Brown
L'une
Male User Gallery

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, [Re: sudly]
    #26658183 - 05/08/20 07:00 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Here's a thread from TheOnlinePhilosophyClub. Same title, same M.O, with revealment of Sinister Yogis

OfflineBuster_Brown
L'une
Male User Gallery

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, [Re: Buster_Brown]
    #26658219 - 05/08/20 07:12 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

from the link

Quote:

he (Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada) encouraged deception and considered anyone who disagreed with him as "envious," demonic and deserving of destruction.

(on September 5th, 2019, 3:23 am aveenire wrote):
...but you can freely envy that such an urine like boy ( like myself ) and if there is any fallacy in this practical explanation than you ( point that out ) and than talk.

Invisiblesudly
Quasar Praiser

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, [Re: Buster_Brown]
    #26658300 - 05/08/20 07:41 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Yum yum.

--------------------

InvisibleThe Blind Ass
Bodhi

#26658415 - 05/08/20 08:25 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Sudly, this is the wrong forum section to seek help for problems related to health and anorexia.  :nonono:

--------------------

Offlinedehae
Stranger
    #26658530 - 05/08/20 09:07 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

dehae said:

You asked if someone could tell you in detail, every second of their life, and that if not, Hara Krishna is infallible.

Transplants are reliant on the same blood type, because otherwise the immune system of the individual will reject the donated limb or organ.

I don't really know how a DNA test is finished by a leg transplant, but that's the way the cookie crumbles here.

Is some places like the US, the justice system is extremely tilted, has different class systems on income and is evidently racist. It surely is a calamity.

Some places like Saudi Arabia don't have justice, like when a woman is raped, she is blamed and her assailants often left with a slap on the wrist.

At least in western societies there's generally more equality between genders. Like no one is raped for showing an ankle, and if they are, they're put in jail.

I can only try to respond in earnest, but this is a bit of a dribble.

and im not talk of organ or little limb but entire hand or legs transplant, and it is not cookie crumble but it is entirely transplanted without being crumbled ( as you think ) with there own DNA, blood group, tissues, bone barrow, up to hand or legs size up to its gender, skin color, skins tone etc matching are all important in it. but you have admitted that you dont know, but fun is still you want to prove that you are right ? ( indeed fun is amazing like everywhere and with everyone )

and as far as womens equality goes so they are not equal but all whores in western countries. and that is the only way for them to make money and have new, new advantures. since all are exposed as whores in the name of so called equality. so that is your own problem, and you deal with it, but i think it is fun now and no longer problem. and western womens also has accepted alright we are prostitute. so all arguements are finished here.

and just see the fun that justice word is coming from the mouth of those europeans who has illegally occupied that land, after coming from europe, and actually spoiling the whole world in the first place through official instruments.

Quote:

sudly said:
Yum yum.

that i am repeatedly saying that i admit my defeat at washing the stool,

its over, and i admit my defeat. since you will never admit anything at all and walk against the real flow of everything. and ultimately get wsahed down. i do hvae good faith that this will be end to your scissor philosophy.

Invisiblesudly
Quasar Praiser

#26658531 - 05/08/20 09:08 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Join us.

Or get your DNA test finished!

--------------------

Invisiblesudly
Quasar Praiser

#26658563 - 05/08/20 09:22 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

--------------------

Offlinedehae
Stranger
    #26658567 - 05/08/20 09:23 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

sudly said:
Join us.

Or get your DNA test finished!

it is already finished by entire hand or legs transplant, but you maintain your fallacy, and i admit my defeat at wsahing the stool.

but i know very well ( like everyone else ) how to deal with it.

Offlinedehae
Stranger
    #26658575 - 05/08/20 09:25 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

sudly said:

:fonda:  <== thank you [gradient:#FFAA00,#]for showing me[/gradient] your photo as well.

OfflineBuster_Brown
L'une
Male User Gallery

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, [Re: thealienthatategod]
    #26659162 - 05/09/20 03:57 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

thealienthatategod said:
OP, is your OP making an argument for this being a simulation?

An objective of a simulation could be the determination of roles in society.

In simple terms: "Who is the pest in this garden?"

With perfection being practically unattainable by human nature
we must make the best of what we are capable of, ergo simulations test the limits of human endurance.

Begin with a benchmark: "This is the known limit of human stress."
Then add a value determination for each sex:
Since they produce society Women are assigned primary and Men are of secondary importance in societal roles and in the objectives of this simulation.

Simulation objective results: Whose role then makes the better female consort?

(No, you don't get to vote on it)

OfflineBuster_Brown
L'une
Male User Gallery

#26659733 - 05/09/20 10:43 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Congratulations are in order for those of us who have surpassed their personal best: RGV gets a tin cup.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag