Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleDouble
AB
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Having sex is serious business * 3
    #26647672 - 05/04/20 07:57 AM (3 years, 11 months ago)

Having sex is serious business.. it's crazy, im 31 and just realizing this now. In my lifetime, I've probably slept with around 25 women, not a big number i don't think. My main motivation in life (since i lost my virginity at 17) was to laid as many beautiful women as i could. It was like the elixir of life for me.

All of this has changed now that my sex drive has gone down. Im not as motivated to laid women anymore. I realize how problematic it can be to have sex with someone. People get attached and feelings are hurt, but im just coming to realize.

I dont find myself in controversial situations anymore now that im not in 'pursue of the pussy' anymore. its serious business when you stick your penis inside someone. My libido has gone down and im glad. Of course, i miss having my dick hard all of the time, but as i said, i get in much less trouble now.

I'm assuming is not the same for women. I wonder what the fuck they are looking for, and what motivates them.

anyone relate?

--------------------

Edited by Double (05/06/20 07:18 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Re: Having sex is serious business [Re: Double] * 2
    #26655517 - 05/07/20 04:30 PM (3 years, 11 months ago)

Definitely agree there! I feel like sex can be more emotional painful than physically pleasurable sometimes cause of those feelz. It is serious business, especially when love feelings come up from one person or the other and the other person does not have those same feelings.

I used to have a high libido when i was young too. Nowadays, its still there but not nearly as strong. Its nice not to obsess about trying to have sex all the time. A semi-celibate life can be quite peaceful in my experience.

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

OfflineNOUS333
Stranger Than You
I'm a teapot

Re: Having sex is serious business [Re: Double]
    #26655634 - 05/07/20 05:26 PM (3 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Double said:
Having sex is serious business.. it's crazy, im 31 and just realizing this now. In my lifetime, I've probably slept with around 25 women, not a big number i don't think. My main motivation in life (since i lost my virginity at 17) was to laid as many beautiful women as i could. It was like the elixir of life for me.

All of this has changed now that my sex drive has gone down. Im not as motivated to laid women anymore. I realize how problematic it can be to have sex with someone. People get attached and feelings are hurt, but im just coming to realize.

I dont find myself in controversial situations anymore now that im not in 'pursue of the pussy' anymore. its serious business when you stick your penis inside someone. My libido has gone down and im glad. Of course, i miss having my dick hard all of the time, but as i said, i get in much less trouble now.

I'm assuming is not the same for women. I wonder what the fuck they are looking for, and what motivates them.

anyone relate?

story of my life right now.

OfflinePoetryOfShrooms
Stranger

Re: Having sex is serious business [Re: NOUS333]
    #26657601 - 05/08/20 02:28 PM (3 years, 11 months ago)

Man needs to have sex when he's young and strong to put the best genes. And He has to be quick because there is an animal to hunt.

Women have to be open for morons because another way there wouldn't be a chance for reproduction. And she has to have a distance to man to put the best care into a child.

Nature. Pollution.

You're thinking with dick. And using a bit of brain at best.

Start thinking through the heart.

--------------------
--- LOVE PSYCHEDELICS ---

OfflineNOUS333
Stranger Than You
I'm a teapot

Re: Having sex is serious business [Re: PoetryOfShrooms]
    #26659194 - 05/09/20 04:13 AM (3 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

PoetryOfShrooms said:
Man needs to have sex when he's young and strong to put the best genes. And He has to be quick because there is an animal to hunt.

Women have to be open for morons because another way there wouldn't be a chance for reproduction. And she has to have a distance to man to put the best care into a child.

Nature. Pollution.

You're thinking with dick. And using a bit of brain at best.

Start thinking through the heart.

I've reached a point in my life where often my dick completely overpowers my heart.  Never thought I would be one of 'those' guys, but here I am.

OfflinePoetryOfShrooms
Stranger

Re: Having sex is serious business [Re: NOUS333] * 2
    #26659204 - 05/09/20 04:19 AM (3 years, 11 months ago)

You are a Man, that is Your nature :smile: I didn't mean to be rude.

If you love your dick, you can think with a heart and still appreciate his opinion.

It's a metaphor but how else explain it?

--------------------
--- LOVE PSYCHEDELICS ---

OfflineNOUS333
Stranger Than You
I'm a teapot

Re: Having sex is serious business [Re: PoetryOfShrooms]
    #26659259 - 05/09/20 05:22 AM (3 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

PoetryOfShrooms said:
You are a Man, that is Your nature :smile: I didn't mean to be rude.

If you love your dick, you can think with a heart and still appreciate his opinion.

It's a metaphor but how else explain it?

you must be a woman.

There is no dual existence in the mind of heart and dick.. It is either heart, OR dick.  There is no companionship.  In fact. I am pretty sure they exist to destroy the other.

InvisibleShenmue
Dark Lord of the Sith 
    #26659268 - 05/09/20 05:33 AM (3 years, 11 months ago)

Women are actually the one's banging multiple people lol. I don't think guys release how horny women actually are.

InvisibleDouble
AB

Re: Having sex is serious business [Re: Shenmue]
    #26659362 - 05/09/20 06:56 AM (3 years, 11 months ago)

I agree man. Average looking women and up always have multiple options. I've seen it even though many choose not to disclose this information and some act as if it wasnt true.

A comedian once said, when a woman tells you that she's slept with 9 guys in her lifetime, multiple that shit times 3. I guess some guys are oblivious and believe everything a woman says.

Women are much more selective. I go to the club/bar, and no woman wants anything to do with me. YOU'RE the one who has to make the move and show your worth.. because they have options.

You go to a gay club, and everyone wants to suck your dick (well.. not everyone, but a lot of guys approach). In the case of gay guys, they are upfront about their intentions, I think that's another very interesting dynamic to explore.

And please forgive my steriotypes, everything that i spoke is only based on my personal experience.

--------------------

InvisibleShenmue
Dark Lord of the Sith 
Re: Having sex is serious business [Re: Double] * 1
    #26660119 - 05/09/20 02:01 PM (3 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Double said:
I agree man. Average looking women and up always have multiple options. I've seen it even though many choose not to disclose this information and some act as if it wasnt true.

A comedian once said, when a woman tells you that she's slept with 9 guys in her lifetime, multiple that shit times 3. I guess some guys are oblivious and believe everything a woman says.

Women are much more selective. I go to the club/bar, and no woman wants anything to do with me. YOU'RE the one who has to make the move and show your worth.. because they have options.

You go to a gay club, and everyone wants to suck your dick (well.. not everyone, but a lot of guys approach). In the case of gay guys, they are upfront about their intentions, I think that's another very interesting dynamic to explore.

And please forgive my steriotypes, everything that i spoke is only based on my personal experience.

Me and my sister are both above average looking. Not only does she have more options than me but she's been with more people. Most of her friends are also attractive and I've always been around them so I've always seen how women think behind closed doors lol. They're always talking about sex and making fun of the guy's that suck at it. They'll talk about a guy's small penis and how pathetic he is.

I've never once been around a group of guy's that make fun of a womans vagina or how pathetic she is. Most guys just want someone pretty and nice. Most attractive women honestly do sleep with more people than guys. They're also far more judgmental... I know this as a fact because I've dated a lot of women and have a sister :lol:...

InvisibleShenmue
Dark Lord of the Sith 
    #26660121 - 05/09/20 02:03 PM (3 years, 11 months ago)

:laugh2:

OfflineNOUS333
Stranger Than You
I'm a teapot

#26660642 - 05/09/20 06:52 PM (3 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Shenmue said:
Quote:

Double said:

Me and my sister are both above average looking. Not only does she have more options than me but she's been with more people. Most of her friends are also attractive and I've always been around them so I've always seen how women think behind closed doors lol. They're always talking about sex and making fun of the guy's that suck at it. They'll talk about a guy's small penis and how pathetic he is.

I've never once been around a group of guy's that make fun of a womans vagina or how pathetic she is. Most guys just want someone pretty and nice. Most attractive women honestly do sleep with more people than guys. They're also far more judgmental... I know this as a fact because I've dated a lot of women and have a sister :lol:...

yeah  i work with women.  all they talk about is pathetic guys.  and the ugly ones always make it obvious that their mind is always on sex... will be talking about something completely non sexual and they will unintentionally bring it to a sexual place not realizing it....

gave a ugly chick a ride home one time just trying to be a nice person, and she ended up texting me talking about her boyfriend and her just got into a fight cause i gave her a ride and she started trying to flirt and shit.  unreal. 

and then people always wonder why and give me shit for being anti social.. people are fucking cancerous.  They only want what they want.  no regard for you.  You try to be nice and they screw you/ see it an entirely different way.

Recently was fucking around with this girl and I told her we shouldn't anymore, I gotta focus on me.  She came by for something a few weeks later and had another guy on her phone, pictures etc, was messaging him and all the while trying to get back with me...  We ended up having sex and to this day I get really disturbed because my intuition tells me she definitely fucked him, and now I always worry about what diseases she could of given me. 

Fuck that man.  I need a nice christian virgin girl.  but even then, you fuck them once and they realize they can go get any dick they want. 

maybe lonliness is the only way.

InvisibleShenmue
Dark Lord of the Sith 
    #26660709 - 05/09/20 07:34 PM (3 years, 11 months ago)

It's social media and the internet that's causing these problems. The divorce rates are at 50%. If the female is college educated there's an 80% chance that she'll be the one that causes it.

Marriage is simply over. Unless you have kids there's absolutely no good reason to do it...

OfflineNOUS333
Stranger Than You
I'm a teapot

Re: Having sex is serious business [Re: Shenmue] * 3
    #26660769 - 05/09/20 08:02 PM (3 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Shenmue said:
It's social media and the internet that's causing these problems. The divorce rates are at 50%. If the female is college educated there's an 80% chance that she'll be the one that causes it.

Marriage is simply over. Unless you have kids there's absolutely no good reason to do it...

unless you meet a woman who is as removed from the diseased world as you are.

honestly.  a real god fearing woman, that's where we are at. 

this world has gone to hell and nobody realizes it. I literally just look out at people everyday consuming garbage and going places with their obese and emotionally fucked up families and they are oblivious to the shit they are swimming in.  It's just 'the world' to them, 'another day'.  I see us all as souls on our way to whatever is next.. and very few people realize this and act accordingly... the majority just take everything for granted and trash shit  and for me its so depressing and disgusting it sucks me in.. I fuck trashy hoes to numb the emotional pain of not being able to find a decent girl... I constantly debate with higherself between settling for less and being a piece of shit like everyone else or waiting it out and hoping I find someone worth a fuck.   

man.. this entire problem is like a telescope. Most people are zoomed in to the chaos and that's all there is for them to see.  But for those who find the peace, quiet and solitude to tinker with their telescope, and figure out how to zoom out and detach emotionally and mentally from the chaos... they catch sight of the order that holds it all together and realize what is really going on... they see these people acting so ass backwards can't even be blamed... it's an issue with human nature... that we haven't collectively learned to overcome... and we live in a world where it isn't profitable to help one another overcome it, but it is very profitable to lead one another into succumbing to it.

Anyone who understands this with ill intentions such as securing the most wealth for themselves, realizes the key to the game being played is to keep as many other players telescopes zoomed in on the chaos as possible to reduce the amount of competitors and increase the amount of consumers, increase the amount of people who cant see their own way through...

ahehm... might of got carried away there.  oh well. I stand by it.

InvisibleShenmue
Dark Lord of the Sith 
    #26660790 - 05/09/20 08:13 PM (3 years, 11 months ago)

Here's another way to look at it. Not all women are bad. I would say about one out of a hundred are marriage material.

Edited by Shenmue (05/09/20 08:15 PM)

Anonymous #1

Re: Having sex is serious business [Re: Shenmue] * 2
    #26663072 - 05/10/20 07:26 PM (3 years, 11 months ago)

I think I've figured it out you guys. (This applies to a large majority of women only, there are of course outliers and unusual cases).

Women are all about validation and points and scores. When they fuck a new guy it's a validation rush and +points and ups their overall score, which they compare to their friends and idols. The pleasure of romance and sex is all validation based for most women. 1 unit of validations = 1 unit of pleasure

When a guy seems too thirsty for the girl, his thirstyness is already validation and she imagines all the way hotter guys who must want her too. The thirsty guy texting her will be used like a validation toy in the mean time while she day dreams about and pursues the possibilities of other hotter higher scored guys with her freshly validated state of being.

The guy she maybe just met who barely texts back and doesn't seem to give a fuck is at the top of her list. If she can get his dick in her then that's like +1000 validation points, she'd be cumming thru the roof. But as soon as that guy breaks character and begins to beg for her she will be soon looking beyond him further up the totem pole for bigger fish to fry and be validated by, and he will become another old used validation toy.

Edit - this is an exaggerated post not to be taken too seriously

Edited by Anonymous (05/10/20 10:29 PM)

InvisibleMudbrain
Stranger

Re: Having sex is serious business [Re: Anonymous #1] * 3
    #26663249 - 05/10/20 08:42 PM (3 years, 11 months ago)

Woah, this thread got harsh fast! (Well, if you sympathize with ladies.)

I think it could be like OP suggests though: you start out young-and-dumb, and fuck anything that moves because, well, hormones are crazy! You get older and you start to realize your actions have consequences, and that there's more to life (and what it is exactly that you want out of it) than just a fuck.

I think it takes people (male, female, teapots or whatever) different times to figure out things, and get to where they can be honest with themselves, much less to any prospective partners.

But, I mean, what do I know? I'm still trying to figure out this shit too. I've finally hit middle age, and now that my libido is slightly quieter (enough that I can finally get shit done) all I want to do is nap!

InvisibleDouble
AB

Re: Having sex is serious business [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #26669412 - 05/13/20 08:36 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:
A semi-celibate life can be quite peaceful in my experience.

This man √

--------------------

Anonymous #2

Re: Having sex is serious business [Re: Double]
    #26669441 - 05/13/20 08:51 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

What is semi-celibate?

InvisibleDouble
AB

Re: Having sex is serious business [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #26669551 - 05/13/20 10:08 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Less frequency of sexual encounters/partners

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order