Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Shroomerites Anonymous

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Left Coast Kratom Shop: Buy Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Anonymous #4

Re: What to do if a cop ? [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #26621303 - 04/23/20 01:08 AM (1 month, 3 days ago)

Is everyone unable to maintain for a minute nowadays? I've been around cops briefly on shrooms a few times and had to go into a police station once on acid (I wasn't the one in trouble) and shit went just fine.

What the fuck ya'll worried about?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous #8

Re: What to do if a cop ? [Re: Anonymous #4] * 2
    #26621316 - 04/23/20 01:23 AM (1 month, 3 days ago)

This is how you handle it.

Anonymous #9

Re: What to do if a cop ? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #26640843 - 05/01/20 09:14 AM (26 days, 6 hours ago)

I was 16 and me and some friends were tripping while sitting in a car in a parking lot and someone called the cops on us for making too much noise. I was in the driver seat. We were in the peak of the trip and the cop pulled up behind us and put his red lights on. My heart sank and I literally said "My life is over". Luckily all 4 of us were able to pull ourselves together for 5 minutes, and even more luckily, the cop walked up to the passenger side instead of mine. Somehow my friend was able to calmly tell the cop that we were waiting for a friend to show up, and then were were leaving. Meanwhile I'm in the drivers side silently having a mental breakdown. I dont know how he didnt see that we were all losing our minds but he just told us to keep the noise down and he left.

Anonymous #10

#26641723 - 05/01/20 04:48 PM (25 days, 22 hours ago)

Well I know from law school that it is not a crime to be high as long as you aren't driving or causing a disturbance.  Also, in order for a cop to search you they need probable cause. Honesty if I got in a compromising situation i would say "I am bipolar and I haven't been on my meds" or something to that extent.

Anonymous #11

Re: What to do if a cop ? [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #26641985 - 05/01/20 06:52 PM (25 days, 20 hours ago)

Please, please-please do not drive while tripping. I know you're probably young and I won't deny that I've been there.. but I regret it nowadays.
Before you get behind the wheel impaired, recognize that even if you don't care about your own welfare, you could kill others and ruin lives.

Just order the Uber, pay a few bucks and avoid the mental stress of driving while tripping, getting pulled over, or killing a family of four. Please.

Anonymous #12

#26641994 - 05/01/20 06:58 PM (25 days, 20 hours ago)

Dude, if you're out and a cop says hi and you're all like "I DO NOT CONSENT I PLEAD THE FIFTH YOU CAN'T DETAIN ME" and shit that is the dumbest and most suspicious thing you could possibly do. That cop is then going to search you and probably arrest you for sure. There's nothing more suspicious and weird than doing shit like that. Go and look up some youtube videos for "free man on the land arrest" and you'll see exactly how it goes if you do that kind of shit.

Whereas, if you're just like "hi" and you act real normal then you've got a much better chance of not making the cop suspicious as fuck leading to a search of your person and/or arrest for public intoxication.

The goal is to act as not suspicious as possible. Be nice, respond politely, admit to nothing, deny deny deny (the correct answer is always "no" but be polite about it: "have you been drinking?" "nope"), and move on as quickly as is reasonably nice. Don't just walk away if they're still trying to talk to you, that's suspicious as fuck. Just be nice, respond politely, and leave when it's appropriate.

Anonymous #3

Re: What to do if a cop ? [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #26645409 - 05/03/20 07:57 AM (24 days, 7 hours ago)

Quote:

Asante said:
Not a street samurai's argument that snitches get stitches, no a Law school Professor giving a university lecture that spells out exactly why talking to the police is NEVER IN YOUR BEST INTEREST:

Anonymous #10

Re: What to do if a cop ? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #26693804 - 05/24/20 09:32 PM (2 days, 18 hours ago)

You have to have Probable cause to arrest someone.  The police can do a Terry stop (commonly known by laymen as a stop & frisk) which only requires a reasonable suspicion a much lower burden. During this stop they can search you and if they find something that raises it to PC then they can arrest you. 

For police to search the car you must have consented. Or if the cop has probable cause to suspect incriminating evidence (like the smell of reefer). Also, if you have already been arrested for something else the cop can search away. Anything locked like the trunk will require a warrant. But by the time you're arrested and your car is impounded that's really easy to get.  Most judges will give the police a warrant no problem.

The law of "search and seizure"  is deceptively complicated if you dig deep. I personally don't practice but I do have a J.D.

Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Left Coast Kratom Shop: Buy Kratom Powder

Community >> Shroomerites Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny, Ballerium
649 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Print Topic ]
Search this thread:
Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2020 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.003 seconds on 14 queries.