Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next >
OfflineWeBeTrippyMane
nothing is as it seems...
 User Gallery

Loc: Lutruwita ;) Flag
Re: **OFFICIAL TASMANIAN PSILOCYBE SEASON 2020** [Re: Funkadelic12] * 1
    #26642873 - 05/02/20 05:44 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

They are about. My recent post was from a spot at a beach right at sea level, 5g or so dry, southern Tas. Just have to find them. All of the best spots for down here are still really sketchy to visit because of quarantine but they are around. Will be everywhere soon enough after this rain. The tassie psilocybe community is small, we should all make a conservative effort to use spore solutions in water bottles and spray it everywhere there is decaying wood matter haha! 5-6 printed caps would be enough to fill a bottle with millions of spores, give it a year or so and they would be everywhere! :wink: :mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinesubhunt
Stranger
Re: **OFFICIAL TASMANIAN PSILOCYBE SEASON 2020** [Re: WeBeTrippyMane]
    #26642921 - 05/02/20 06:22 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

So the spray bottle of spore prints is effective? Do you just cut up the prints and put in spray bottle with water, shake and spray when hunting?

I found a few in South Hobart today, but also saw different species ripped out and discarded which was a little sad. More subs sure to follow soon enough even though this this rain has been completely overrated.

Offlineblessed

Loc: ation: Tasmania Flag
Re: **OFFICIAL TASMANIAN PSILOCYBE SEASON 2020** [Re: WeBeTrippyMane]
    #26642932 - 05/02/20 06:29 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Just a reminder to anyone new to magic mushroom hunting to please check out this thread which is a guide on magic mushrooms (aka Subs) in Australia :thumbup:
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/26552041/page/1

Some local inactives I've recently found just as I walked around :cool:

Quote:

WeBeTrippyMane said:
The tassie psilocybe community is small, we should all make a conservative effort to use spore solutions in water bottles and spray it everywhere there is decaying wood matter haha! 5-6 printed caps would be enough to fill a bottle with millions of spores, give it a year or so and they would be everywhere! :wink: :mushroom2:

That's a great idea, I only wish that the Launceston City Council used woodchip for garden beds like they do in Melbourne. Over there, they use woodchips everywhere!!!!  :sporedrop:  :sporedrop:  :sporedrop:

OfflineOOISI
Suburbanaut
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: SA Flag
Re: **OFFICIAL TASMANIAN PSILOCYBE SEASON 2020** [Re: blessed] * 1
    #26642975 - 05/02/20 06:55 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

blessed said:That's a great idea, I only wish that the Launceston City Council used woodchip for garden beds like they do in Melbourne. Over there, they use woodchips everywhere!!!!  :sporedrop:  :sporedrop:  :sporedrop:

Lol, yep. I officially dub Melbourne Subaeruginosa city.

EDIT: Nice shots BTW!

--------------------
Subaeruginosa Guide

Bless the Lord, O my soul O my soul Worship His holy name.

Edited by OOISI (05/02/20 07:06 AM)

OfflineGODTOP
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: **OFFICIAL TASMANIAN PSILOCYBE SEASON 2020** [Re: Funkadelic12]
    #26642983 - 05/02/20 07:00 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

yeah these were all found south of Hobart, luckily i have plenty of land they grow everywhere! lots of abandoned cattle paddocks around the area too. they seem to love the combination of moss,eucalyptus leaves or rotten limbs and cow shit.

how is your season going?

OfflineOOISI
Suburbanaut

Re: **OFFICIAL TASMANIAN PSILOCYBE SEASON 2020** [Re: GODTOP]
    #26642990 - 05/02/20 07:03 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

GODTOP said:how is your season going?

Mine... ie. SA's? Its just starting out. My patches were burnt in a bush fire, so i have to kick my behind into gear and start searching. We are a Hot Summer Mediterranean region as opposed to Tas, Vic and NZ who is Oceanic temperate... much more favourable for subs.

--------------------
Subaeruginosa Guide

OfflineGODTOP
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: **OFFICIAL TASMANIAN PSILOCYBE SEASON 2020** [Re: OOISI]
    #26643008 - 05/02/20 07:14 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

haha i so new to forums, i was replying to someone else, don't know how to do it lol

Offlineblessed

Re: **OFFICIAL TASMANIAN PSILOCYBE SEASON 2020** [Re: GODTOP]
    #26643041 - 05/02/20 07:31 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

GODTOP said:
haha i so new to forums, i was replying to someone else, don't know how to do it lol

one way to get the person's attention that you want is to select quote (on the right side of each post).

You can then edit out the text you don't want/need, just stay within the quote's

[quotee]GODTOP said:
haha i so new to forums, i was replying to someone else, don't know how to do it lol[/quotee]"

I added an extra e to the first and last quote so you can see what I mean, with the two e's removed from your quoted text it will show like this (I've made a small change)

Quote:

GODTOP said:
haha i so new to forums, i was replying to someone  :cool::mushroom2::thumbup: else, don't know how to do it lol

Quote:

OOISI said:
EDIT: Nice shots BTW!

Thanks OOISI :thumbup:

OfflineDeadsets
Stranger

Re: **OFFICIAL TASMANIAN PSILOCYBE SEASON 2020** [Re: blessed]
    #26644087 - 05/02/20 04:05 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

I’m certainly finding that the two areas I’ve located Subs In the NW both at sea level went bananas this week.

Funnily I think I saw my first fellow hunter, an older guy walking in the rain with an umbrella and smoking a dart. Was a funny site and we just gave each other a grin. If I see him again I’ll see if he’s up for a chat.

OfflineFunkadelic12
Mush More Than A Title
 User Gallery

Re: **OFFICIAL TASMANIAN PSILOCYBE SEASON 2020** [Re: Deadsets]
    #26645058 - 05/03/20 02:39 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Haha nice. I've always wondered about this... is there some sort of mushroom hunting etiquette that you are meant to follow?

I swear since I started hunting I view every bush walker as a hunter when 90% are probably just out getting exercise.

OfflineDeadsets
Stranger

#26645210 - 05/03/20 04:49 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

@funkadelic12 i feel the same about the bushwalkers.😂

As far as an etiquette I’m not sure but I’d love to meet a fellow hunter out there and have a good chat about the shrooms and whatever else comes up.

I no for sure a few people have been really sus on my behaviour especially when I’ve come out from under a Bush with a big smile on my face....I guess now that I read that back it’s no wonder anybody would be sus on that behaviour 😂🤪

OfflineOOISI
Suburbanaut

Re: **OFFICIAL TASMANIAN PSILOCYBE SEASON 2020** [Re: Deadsets]
    #26645237 - 05/03/20 05:24 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Deadsets said:
@funkadelic12 i feel the same about the bushwalkers.😂

As far as an etiquette I’m not sure but I’d love to meet a fellow hunter out there and have a good chat about the shrooms and whatever else comes up.

I no for sure a few people have been really sus on my behaviour especially when I’ve come out from under a Bush with a big smile on my face....I guess now that I read that back it’s no wonder anybody would be sus on that behaviour 😂🤪

If they look at you questioningly, just tell em you jerked off in the bushes. They'll be sure to leave you alone after that.

--------------------
Subaeruginosa Guide

OfflineDeadsets
Stranger

Re: **OFFICIAL TASMANIAN PSILOCYBE SEASON 2020** [Re: OOISI]
    #26646327 - 05/03/20 03:45 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

That should having them averting their eyes😂😂

OfflineMadkuntMushie
Stranger

Re: **OFFICIAL TASMANIAN PSILOCYBE SEASON 2020** [Re: Deadsets] * 1
    #26647627 - 05/04/20 07:27 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Hello!

Long time lurker, first time poster on here.

Visited my usual spots this season, but they all got poached. :frown: Networks were torn out. So decided to take a walk through a trail I hadn't been before.

In all my experience I've only ever seen subs on their own, a few groups here and there, never a proper patch like the one I stumbled across the other day! Check out this patch of beautiful matures I accidentally stumbled across! The rich colour and the immaculate caps!

[embed=425,344]http://www.
/embed]

This is my first proper patch find :smile:. Never seen so many grouped together like that!

Offlineblessed

Re: **OFFICIAL TASMANIAN PSILOCYBE SEASON 2020** [Re: MadkuntMushie]
    #26648167 - 05/04/20 11:51 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

awesome find :homerdrool:

OfflineFunkadelic12
Mush More Than A Title
 User Gallery

#26649112 - 05/04/20 08:34 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Dam son, thats epic. Where about in Tas are you located? I swear the South is completely dry at the moment.. or maybe my forraging skills are just shit house lol.

Offlinesubhunt
Stranger
    #26649271 - 05/04/20 09:50 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

That video is crazy!

Can confirm that they are definitely out and about in the South. All over the mountain. Went for a look yesterday, and hilariously ran into one of my friends in a pretty obscure place. They showed me a close but new spot and it blew my mind :mushroom2:.

I sprayed some spores whilst hunting and will update next year on results. Method was to cut up four spore-prints into small pieces (they were left in the fridge since last hunt), placed in spray bottle, filled with tap water, shaken thoroughly and sprayed around my usual spots and other random places. Hopeful!

OfflineKesselRunner
Stranger
Re: **OFFICIAL TASMANIAN PSILOCYBE SEASON 2020** [Re: subhunt]
    #26649421 - 05/04/20 11:41 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Hey all! I'm KesselRunner. Southern Tas.

Been almost a decade since I used to pick in my late teens, used to post on here but forgot the details so made a new account.

Went for a walk today and checked out the places I used to back in the day. Kunanyi/Mt Wellington, waterworks etc. Unfortunately the waterworks patch I used to have the most success at had been properly cleared. Many footprints off the main trails as well. I heard that on Sunday, the area had a lot of people looking. Like 30 people apparently.
Ran into some young guys, saw them picking frantically through the scrub and thought shit, they've found a huge patch. Kept walking and ran into another one of the guys. The one I talked to had an American accent I think. He said they hadn't been picking before but people told them to come up and just start picking (I think he even said "and eating"). I said it's not that simple and asked to check his ziplock. Various species in there but no actives. I showed him what a sub looked like, told him not to do what they've been doing, and said don't touch the slimy ones. Also said I wouldn't use those bags any more either.

A bit worrying, for both their health and the ecology of the area. :thumbdown:

Also, @MadkuntMushie that video is amazing! As Gandalf once said, "Keep it secret. Keep it safe." :mushroom2:

OfflineSmurfHunter
Stranger

Re: **OFFICIAL TASMANIAN PSILOCYBE SEASON 2020** [Re: KesselRunner]
    #26649583 - 05/05/20 02:17 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

I think I’m having some beginners luck. Good suburban find in a mulched garden bed right next to the road. I did a lot of research prior to this season on when and where to hunt and it seems like it’s paying off.

OfflineDeadsets
Stranger

#26649613 - 05/05/20 02:45 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

MadkuntMushie said:
Hello!

Long time lurker, first time poster on here.

Visited my usual spots this season, but they all got poached. :frown: Networks were torn out. So decided to take a walk through a trail I hadn't been before.

In all my experience I've only ever seen subs on their own, a few groups here and there, never a proper patch like the one I stumbled across the other day! Check out this patch of beautiful matures I accidentally stumbled across! The rich colour and the immaculate caps!

[embed=425,344]http://www.
/embed]

This is my first proper patch find :smile:. Never seen so many grouped together like that!

Man oh man. I thought I was going well get a bag full every trip but the size of those monsters. I’ve seen some decent subs but they look next level.

Well done friend

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next >

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale