Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Loc: Galactic sector ZZ9 Plura...
I am now being told I have to wear a mask. * 5
    #26641784 - 05/01/20 05:18 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

https://denverite.com/2020/05/01/denver-youre-going-to-have-to-start-wearing-face-masks-when-youre-out/

Until further notice?

Like, seriously, what the fuck?

$999 fine.

If you can't see this blatant control grab, I don't know what else to say.

Wake the fuck up people!

--------------------
The Italian researchers’ findings, published by the INT’s scientific magazine Tumori Journal, show 11.6% of 959 healthy volunteers enrolled in a lung cancer screening trial between September 2019 and March 2020 had developed coronavirus antibodies well before February.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-italy-timing-idUSKBN27V0KF

This online first version has been peer-reviewed, accepted and edited,  but not formatted and finalized with corrections from authors and proofreaders

https://www.icandecide.org/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblepanne cyanne
albino queen
Female

Re: I am now being told I have to wear a mask. [Re: HamHead] * 9
    #26641800 - 05/01/20 05:29 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

i like the masks
halloween year round.

fight facial recognition ,
and many americans have shoddy dental health.

its a win IMO.

InvisibleThe Blind Ass
Bodhi
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: The Primordial Mind
Re: I am now being told I have to wear a mask. [Re: panne cyanne]
    #26641810 - 05/01/20 05:32 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

You better wear a mask, or I’m telling  :awegrow:

On a serious note - masks are the easiest way to help stem the tide that the public can also take significant part in. 

Edited by The Blind Ass (05/01/20 05:39 PM)

OfflineHide
I Have No Bung Hole
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: I am now being told I have to wear a mask. [Re: The Blind Ass] * 9
    #26641820 - 05/01/20 05:37 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Right, because what's worse than putting measures in place that would save countless lives.. Good. I wish my city did it. I wear a mask everywhere not just for my sake. There's no "What the fuck" about it. It's a fucking crisis, deal with it properly.

InvisibleEminence
Male

Loc: Richmond, VA Flag
Re: I am now being told I have to wear a mask. [Re: The Blind Ass] * 2
    #26641823 - 05/01/20 05:38 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah, I got on board with the quarantine stuff for a bit and wore a mask while I was out. I'm not doing it anymore. Seen too much info that shows this thing is not at all as extreme as it's being made out to be. They're testing the same people multiple times and counting them as different cases, putting down covid as cause of death for people who died from other causes just because they had covid at the same time, and I hear some of the hospitals that were built for this haven't even been used.

I know exactly which people are going to come in here and bitch at me for saying this too :lol:

--------------------

InvisibleAhab McBathsalts
OTD Windmill Administrator
Other User Gallery Ultimate Champion: Blackjack

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Wind Turbine, AB Flag
Re: I am now being told I have to wear a mask. [Re: Eminence] * 7
    #26641830 - 05/01/20 05:43 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Numbers I saw was that if the lockdown in all states remain you'd be at 110K deaths and 48 million unemployed by July 1st. If all lock downs end you go to 900K dead and 26 million unemployed.

Either way you got tons of people dying, and in the worst recession seen in 100 years. Politicians are just picking the economy over people's lives.

:snowman:

I'm probably wear a mask.

--------------------
"Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody's going to die."

InvisibleCavemen

Re: I am now being told I have to wear a mask. [Re: Ahab McBathsalts] * 3
    #26641837 - 05/01/20 05:45 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

better than being told to wear a diaper

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Re: I am now being told I have to wear a mask. [Re: Ahab McBathsalts]
    #26641847 - 05/01/20 05:49 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Hide said:
There's no "What the fuck" about it. It's a fucking crisis,

There are so many fucks. People are to afraid to intake anything else but fear these days.

Watch that video, it's only 17 minutes.

Then ask your self, who funds CDC. Then, you go and do a google search, like I did, and see that list.

How many ventilators were needed? Do they still need them? I'm hearing hospitals are emptying and laying people off.

How many test kits do you think will be produced?

How many mask?

Companies who benefit from this crisis want to keep you fearful, so their products sell more.

It's funny you know, this 'virus' supposedly is causing a lack of oxygen. Then why are we forcing people to constrict their flow of oxygen by wearing masks?

Isolate those at risk. Healthy people should not be forced to wear mask.

If people are worried about catching covid because of some health issue, then why is it my responsibility to protect them if it's their own lifestyle choices?

Quote:

Ahab McBathsalts said:
Numbers I saw was that if the lockdown in all states remain you'd be at 110K deaths and 48 million unemployed by July 1st. If all lock downs end you go to 900K dead and 26 million unemployed.

Either way you got tons of people dying, and in the worst recession seen in 100 years. Politicians are just picking the economy over people's lives.

Right. That car accident fatality that tested positive for covid, is being deemed covid death.

I don't believe any numbers anymore. Way overblown.

--------------------
The Italian researchers’ findings, published by the INT’s scientific magazine Tumori Journal, show 11.6% of 959 healthy volunteers enrolled in a lung cancer screening trial between September 2019 and March 2020 had developed coronavirus antibodies well before February.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-italy-timing-idUSKBN27V0KF

This online first version has been peer-reviewed, accepted and edited,  but not formatted and finalized with corrections from authors and proofreaders

InvisibleShenmue
Dark Lord of the Sith 
Re: I am now being told I have to wear a mask. [Re: HamHead]
    #26641851 - 05/01/20 05:51 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

I've said it a million times. We need to reopen the economy. The government is taking are rights and the rich are getting richer. I was reading the other day that a mayor was trying to do a ban on open carry because of the virus! What does open carry have to do with getting sick! This mask thing is also completely fucked up. Forcing us to stay in and not allowing us to do anything show's how free we actually are in this country. I seriously can't stand are government.

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

Loc: Dirdy SOUF Flag
Re: I am now being told I have to wear a mask. [Re: HamHead] * 5
    #26641858 - 05/01/20 05:54 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

It’s because the virus is contagious.

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

OfflineThanatos10
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: South Florida
Re: I am now being told I have to wear a mask. [Re: HamHead] * 2
    #26641867 - 05/01/20 05:57 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

HamHead said:

Quote:

Hide said:
There's no "What the fuck" about it. It's a fucking crisis,

There are so many fucks. People are to afraid to intake anything else but fear these days.

Watch that video, it's only 17 minutes.

Then ask your self, who funds CDC. Then, you go and do a google search, like I did, and see that list.

How many ventilators were needed? Do they still need them? I'm hearing hospitals are emptying and laying people off.

How many test kits do you think will be produced?

How many mask?

Companies who benefit from this crisis want to keep you fearful, so their products sell more.

It's funny you know, this 'virus' supposedly is causing a lack of oxygen. Then why are we forcing people to constrict their flow of oxygen by wearing masks?

Isolate those at risk. Healthy people should not be forced to wear mask.

If people are worried about catching covid because of some health issue, then why is it my responsibility to protect them if it's their own lifestyle choices?

Quote:

Ahab McBathsalts said:

Right. That car accident fatality that tested positive for covid, is being deemed covid death.

I don't believe any numbers anymore. Way overblown.

Your username seems appropriate at given these remarks. How exactly is wearing a mask "control"? Seriously.

--------------------
As lightless oblivion devours you, drown in the ever-blooming darkness.

OfflineBANANA.MAN
Turd Ferguson
Male
Loc: Ontario Canada
Re: I am now being told I have to wear a mask. [Re: Thanatos10] * 6
    #26641910 - 05/01/20 06:11 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

I would prefer being forced to wear a mask to being forced into a shut down any day.

Masks are going to allow us to end the acctual government over reach. by complaining about masks you are showing that people arent willing or responsible enough to slow the spread on their own. people like you are extending the government shutdown which is the acctual problem.

InvisibleShenmue
Dark Lord of the Sith 
Re: I am now being told I have to wear a mask. [Re: Thanatos10] * 1
    #26641913 - 05/01/20 06:14 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

The government shouldn't have the power to keep us inside or force us to wear masks.

InvisibleShenmue
Dark Lord of the Sith 
Re: I am now being told I have to wear a mask. [Re: BANANA.MAN] * 1
    #26641918 - 05/01/20 06:17 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

It wouldn't surprise me if some of you wanted mandatory vaccines.

Edited by Shenmue (05/01/20 06:18 PM)

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Re: I am now being told I have to wear a mask. [Re: Thanatos10]
    #26641941 - 05/01/20 06:26 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

If I don't, I could get a fine.

If I don't pay, I may go to jail.

Didn't watch the video, did you?

It talks about testing and how those test being used to identify any type of virus, are flawed due to impurities.

Have you heard, a hospital will receive around $39,000 if someone has to be put on a ventilator?

Or that coroners are being told that if they even suspect someone has died of covid19, to not question or investigate causes of death? Even before covid, coroners were having to rearrange causes of death for more profits.

Mass graves would make a whole lot of sense if people died of something other than covid and instead of investigating what a real cause of death was. Just bury them all real quick, it will(did) make a good news story and we can talk about it and like it's such a horrible thing.

Like how high a % of people dying who were put on these oh so needed ventilators.

--------------------

Invisiblenooneman
Male

Loc: Utah
Re: I am now being told I have to wear a mask. [Re: HamHead] * 3
    #26641971 - 05/01/20 06:42 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

You'll regret thinking covid is no big deal/some conspiracy once the lockdown ends and it comes roaring back. But by all means, if you want to get sick, feel free.

If people want to lift the lockdown and let herd immunity play out, fine, I'm not going to oppose it, but lots of people who back that decision are going to really regret reopening in the long run. Millions will die from covid without the lockdown, including many of your own family members.

I like the whole freedom based argument behind reopening, and I think it'll help our country economically in the long run, but a lot of you guys are totally ignorant about the cost we'll be paying to reopen. But that's okay, you're gonna find out what the cost is soon enough. I'm not going to argue against it, if you want to reopen (and get sick) then let's do it, but you're gonna be in for some serious regret. I'm at least going into this eyes open, but so many seem to be going in with their eyes closed.

OfflineBANANA.MAN
Turd Ferguson
Male
Loc: Ontario Canada
Re: I am now being told I have to wear a mask. [Re: Shenmue]
    #26641978 - 05/01/20 06:47 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Shenmue said:
The government shouldn't have the power to keep us inside or force us to wear masks.

You can swing your arms around all you want until they hit someone.

you can breath openly, without a mask during a pandemic all you want until you are exposing someone else to your open breath stream.

The government is able to restrict behavior that has externalities.

The government is already drastically over reaching right now already. you would think people who acctually cared about ending that and preserving liberty would be willing to do things like socially distance and wear masks voluntarily without being told to.

OnlinetheRealrollforever
I DID-DENT
 User Gallery

Loc: Bada-Bing!
Re: I am now being told I have to wear a mask. [Re: BANANA.MAN]
    #26641988 - 05/01/20 06:54 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

For what it’s worth I think this whole thing is overblown and a front for something that someone doesn’t want us to know about

--------------------

sunshine said:
The order has to be secret and no one is sure.

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Re: I am now being told I have to wear a mask. [Re: nooneman]
    #26641992 - 05/01/20 06:56 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

BANANA.MAN said:
I would prefer being forced to wear a mask to being forced into a shut down any day.

And what if it is proven that shutting down and masking up has caused more harm to our health than good?

Our population is getting older and especially in US, we are not all that health conscious and many suffer from illnesses every year.

Why is there such a great fear of death? Or others dying?

Being on a psychedelic website, I imagined less sorrow to those crossing over. It is in culture that death is negative. While in others, it is part of life and celebrated!

All those people, will no longer suffer. You/we should be joyous for them, not sad for our selves. Be happy, because one day, you will too. We cannot be afraid of life. We must not fear death.

Quote:

nooneman said:
You'll regret thinking covid is no big deal/some conspiracy once the lockdown ends and it comes roaring back. But by all means, if you want to get sick, feel free.

Yes. Feel free. Do you?

If you don't want to get sick, eat healthy. Take care of your body.

I stay away from most people, regardless if there is pandemic.

Hygiene, is a thing.

--------------------

Offlineviraldrome
 User Gallery

Loc: Parts Unknown
Re: I am now being told I have to wear a mask. [Re: Shenmue] * 2
    #26641993 - 05/01/20 06:57 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Shenmue said:
I was reading the other day that a mayor was trying to do a ban on open carry because of the virus! What does open carry have to do with getting sick!.

I don't know what a gun has to do with a virus, ask these retards

--------------------
Lysergamides I have tried so far: 1P-LSD, 1cP-LSD, ALD-52, AL-LAD, LSZ, ETH-LAD, MIPLA, EIPLA, 1cP-AL-LAD

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale