Home | Community | Message Board

Edabea
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Amazon Scales, Tacos

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblebudmanman
OTD Masterbater
Male

Loc: PNW
Re: Can we all agree that calling covi19 a hoax is dangerous and wrong? [Re: StonedLumbr] * 1
    #26635840 - 04/29/20 02:13 AM (2 months, 13 days ago)

No you're not suppose to think it will be ok, you need to panic and submit to the gobment, the WHO says no evidence of immunity after recovery yet, just ignore all the nursing homes were 100% of the employee's catch the virus and then 100% recover and are not endlessly re infecting everyone, be scared forever and submit.

--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinepixelpopper
Crap Artist
 User Gallery

Loc: Dreamland
Re: Can we all agree that calling covi19 a hoax is dangerous and wrong? [Re: budmanman] * 1
    #26635848 - 04/29/20 02:19 AM (2 months, 13 days ago)

All the panic is so easily shown to based in nothing but media (including social media) generated fear and people's willingness to totally buy into said fear that its feeling pointless to even try to communicate critical viewpoints

if people were actually open to said, rational views, they can easily find them

but people are out of their minds & this scenario plays into the kinds of fantasies people have held for years nows

OfflineThe Blind AssS
OTD Monk Custodian
Male User Gallery

Re: Can we all agree that calling covi19 a hoax is dangerous and wrong? [Re: pixelpopper] * 1
    #26635855 - 04/29/20 02:25 AM (2 months, 13 days ago)

Feels Like I’ve been duped :dontdothat:

--------------------
The actuality of all experience is like a dream
and in its momentary groundless gleaming,
undeniably perceptible, it is uncrystallizing light-form,
a deceitful flash, a diaphanous form of emptiness.
Yet delving deeply we find neither truth nor falsehood,
for neither present nor absent, it is beyond all conception;
we know it like the sky, inexpressible, unimaginable,
fundamentally ever fresh and pristine.

Invisiblebudmanman
OTD Masterbater
Male

Re: Can we all agree that calling covi19 a hoax is dangerous and wrong? [Re: budmanman]
    #26635859 - 04/29/20 02:28 AM (2 months, 13 days ago)

This link here is to the full interview with real doctors taken by a real news agency. The interview has been banned from youtube, these doctors estimate the death rate is lower than the flu and infection rate is far higher than we thought.

https://www.facebook.com/KGET17News/videos/537566680274166/

This youtube link is an edited version of the over hour long interview.

--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

OfflineSeriously_trippin
Cosmic Guru Ganesh
Male User Gallery

Re: Can we all agree that calling covi19 a hoax is dangerous and wrong? [Re: HamHead]
    #26635893 - 04/29/20 03:03 AM (2 months, 13 days ago)

Quote:

HamHead said:
I highly believe ducks were lined up behind curtains, and are being knocked down with each of these stimulus stuffs going on. A lot of money is/has been/being shifted on many levels, and those who have been called out are mearly scape goat's who may only receive a slap on their wrist and a fine amounting to a fraction of what was made.

Trump has spent three years of his presidency propping up stock markets. Sure, they have taken a hit, they are still above what was seen in 2016. There will be massive casualties on many levels. Companies may never recover from what is happening economically and more will close for good. Yet, there are companies and stocks which seem to be rebounding. Hell, BTC is trading around $7,700 today. 'Essential' companies that make our economy churn, and perhaps some selected for greedy, cheeto cheese covered fingers, have interest in, will see their stocks recover and maybe even higher highs.

Fear has forced people in. In that one hour video, the man being interviewed says that every virus is novel. If they weren't, we would not be infected by them, because our immune systems would have already been in contact and have developed antibodies. This is why a new flu vaccine is given, because each year it changes, on however small a level, making it new and unrecognizable by our immune systems.

He also says that herd immunity has been how humans have delt with viruses for a 100,000 years. By locking everyone down, herd immunity is slowed, extending an amount of time a virus has to live and spread. While we may have estimated 25% herd immunity today, if business would have gone on, herd immunity would probably be a lot higher and this virus could be on its way to extinction, like many others we, as homosapiens, have encountered.

To prevent deaths, elderly people and those with comorbidities must be protected, which on a massive scale, was a failure in US and perhaps other countries as well. Children and those with healthy immune systems should not be forced to shelter in place but to protect themselves and elderly during peak flu seasons. Every. Single. Year.

I don't mean to ruffle feathers, just wanting to show that there are other perspective on this matter. Ones which reference science, history and data.

People are wrong. I trust scientists and medical professionals with years experience who are willing to admit that they are or have been, before I trust those appointed by Trump.

Fear is a very powerful 'thing' to control. Those who are entranced by mainstream media may not be able to escape this wave that has washed over our planet.

While there are others who are brave enough to speak out when shit seems amiss.

The :taco:

Most scientists have said the opposite of almost everything you say that was the whole point of the thread is people can buy into this and kill people around them from being dumb as a rock. You know the countries that had their economy open also had? Testing enough to get their economy back on track we in the United States have tested about one and a half percent of the entire population. Fauci,birx and every other highly regarded scientists says your wrong and a basic Google search or two would prove you wrong about the seasonal flu being worse.Sure there's tv Drs like Dr phil and Oz saying the same things but they both had to apologize because medical communities everywhere called bull shit. COVID is more deadly and infectious and this whole threads point is you are spreading LIES that are dangerous when you say shit like this and people who actually sacrifice for their neighbor and country are getting fed up with people ignoring science during the worst pandemic in over 100 years. Guess what TONS of people with no underlying conditions that are very young get this. That's science that's not debatable. It's not debatable that in 7 months between 2019-2020 the cdc said the flu killed 60k. With COVID JUST in the US in 3-4 months (if you're bad at math half the time) we are currently sitting at 58 thousand and spiking. Frankly I don't give a flying fuck if you "need a haircut"

Herd immunity with COVID19 is also bullshit conservatives want to push for their agenda of opening despite the losses and eventual set back economically even further then we are now. There's ample evidence that getting COVID doesn't protect you from getting it again or worse the second time. Herd immunity my ass.

--------------------
R.I.P
Modest Mouse
Zappa
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

OfflineSeriously_trippin
Cosmic Guru Ganesh
Male User Gallery

Re: Can we all agree that calling covi19 a hoax is dangerous and wrong? [Re: ShiVersblood]
    #26635895 - 04/29/20 03:06 AM (2 months, 13 days ago)

Quote:

ShiVersblood said:
On Facebook I have a lot of Facebook friends on there who make posts about saying they think the corona virus is fake. I shake my head regarding that when I see read it I really just can’t believe it sometimes it is indeed dangerous. And a little disturbing to me. I do not support people who are calling to protest the stay at home order

It's very concerning for the country as a whole, for what my friends have allowed themselves to believe and it's disturbing as fuck that people are thinking that way period.

--------------------
R.I.P
Modest Mouse
Zappa
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Invisiblebudmanman
OTD Masterbater
Male

Re: Can we all agree that calling covi19 a hoax is dangerous and wrong? [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #26635899 - 04/29/20 03:07 AM (2 months, 13 days ago)

Quote:

Seriously_trippin said:
Quote:

HamHead said:
I highly believe ducks were lined up behind curtains, and are being knocked down with each of these stimulus stuffs going on. A lot of money is/has been/being shifted on many levels, and those who have been called out are mearly scape goat's who may only receive a slap on their wrist and a fine amounting to a fraction of what was made.

Trump has spent three years of his presidency propping up stock markets. Sure, they have taken a hit, they are still above what was seen in 2016. There will be massive casualties on many levels. Companies may never recover from what is happening economically and more will close for good. Yet, there are companies and stocks which seem to be rebounding. Hell, BTC is trading around $7,700 today. 'Essential' companies that make our economy churn, and perhaps some selected for greedy, cheeto cheese covered fingers, have interest in, will see their stocks recover and maybe even higher highs.

Fear has forced people in. In that one hour video, the man being interviewed says that every virus is novel. If they weren't, we would not be infected by them, because our immune systems would have already been in contact and have developed antibodies. This is why a new flu vaccine is given, because each year it changes, on however small a level, making it new and unrecognizable by our immune systems.

He also says that herd immunity has been how humans have delt with viruses for a 100,000 years. By locking everyone down, herd immunity is slowed, extending an amount of time a virus has to live and spread. While we may have estimated 25% herd immunity today, if business would have gone on, herd immunity would probably be a lot higher and this virus could be on its way to extinction, like many others we, as homosapiens, have encountered.

To prevent deaths, elderly people and those with comorbidities must be protected, which on a massive scale, was a failure in US and perhaps other countries as well. Children and those with healthy immune systems should not be forced to shelter in place but to protect themselves and elderly during peak flu seasons. Every. Single. Year.

I don't mean to ruffle feathers, just wanting to show that there are other perspective on this matter. Ones which reference science, history and data.

People are wrong. I trust scientists and medical professionals with years experience who are willing to admit that they are or have been, before I trust those appointed by Trump.

Fear is a very powerful 'thing' to control. Those who are entranced by mainstream media may not be able to escape this wave that has washed over our planet.

Most scientists have said the opposite of almost everything you say that was the whole point of the thread is people can buy into this and kill people around them from being dumb as a rock. You know the countries that had their economy open also had? Testing enough to get their economy back on track we in the United States have tested about one and a half percent of the entire population. Fauci,birx and every other highly regarded scientists says your wrong and a basic Google search or two would prove you wrong about the seasonal flu being worse.Sure there's tv Drs like Dr phil and Oz saying the same things but they both had to apologize because medical communities everywhere called bull shit. COVID is more deadly and infectious and this whole threads point is you are spreading LIES that are dangerous when you say shit like this and people who actually sacrifice for their neighbor and country are getting fed up with people ignoring science during the worst pandemic in over 100 years. Guess what TONS of people with no underlying conditions that are very young get this. That's science that's not debatable. It's not debatable that in 7 months between 2019-2020 the cdc said the flu killed 60k. With COVID JUST in the US in 3-4 months (if you're bad at math half the time) we are currently sitting at 58 thousand and spiking. Frankly I don't give a flying fuck if you "need a haircut"

Herd immunity with COVID19 is also bullshit conservatives want to push for their agenda of opening despite the losses and eventual set back economically even further then we are now. There's ample evidence that getting COVID doesn't protect you from getting it again or worse the second time. Herd immunity my ass.

Lmao immunity after catching a virus is literally basic virology, I had this stupid virus and am in the research study helping them find out how long immunity lasts. Flu has herd immunity, via people catching it and getting better and vaccinations. Despite herd immunity it still kills a decent amount of people.

Covid 19 is new, we have no natural defense against it yet as anyone who catches it is hosting this virus for the first time as a human being.

This virus will also do the same thing as the flu in the end and likely become just a common cold. Corona viruses are normally just common colds, you know that right?

--------------------

Edited by budmanman (04/29/20 03:09 AM)

Invisiblebudmanman
OTD Masterbater
Male

Re: Can we all agree that calling covi19 a hoax is dangerous and wrong? [Re: budmanman]
    #26635904 - 04/29/20 03:13 AM (2 months, 13 days ago)

--------------------

OfflineSeriously_trippin
Cosmic Guru Ganesh
Male User Gallery

Re: Can we all agree that calling covi19 a hoax is dangerous and wrong? [Re: budmanman] * 1
    #26635909 - 04/29/20 03:18 AM (2 months, 13 days ago)

Quote:

budmanman said:
No you're not suppose to think it will be ok, you need to panic and submit to the gobment, the WHO says no evidence of immunity after recovery yet, just ignore all the nursing homes were 100% of the employee's catch the virus and then 100% recover and are not endlessly re infecting everyone, be scared forever and submit.

So you're saying the only two options is to panic and think the end is here or rush into opening everything and calling a 58 thousand dead in the US pandemic a hoax?
Quote:

budmanman said:
Quote:

Seriously_trippin said:
Quote:

HamHead said:

Lmao immunity after catching a virus is literally basic virology, I had this stupid virus and am in the research study helping them find out how long immunity lasts. Flu has herd immunity, via people catching it and getting better and vaccinations. Despite herd immunity it still kills a decent amount of people.

Covid 19 is new, we have no natural defense against it yet as anyone who catches it is hosting this virus for the first time as a human being.

This virus will also do the same thing as the flu in the end and likely become just a common cold. Corona viruses are normally just common colds, you know that right?

The best experts in the world thought it'd act like other viruses when it came to immunity but there are confirmed reinfected people all over the world right now that's just not debatable that they are examining why this is. The kind of herd immunity your talking about takes place over hundreds of years. In the mean time because you're apparently smarter the most highly acclaimed infectious disease experts in the world and you saw one video that makes your point look good your willing to tell people to get their lives on your crap info.

--------------------
R.I.P
Modest Mouse
Zappa
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
& Big Worm Forever

Invisiblebudmanman
OTD Masterbater
Male

Re: Can we all agree that calling covi19 a hoax is dangerous and wrong? [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #26635913 - 04/29/20 03:19 AM (2 months, 13 days ago)

Quote:

Seriously_trippin said:
Quote:

budmanman said:

So you're saying the only two options is to panic and think the end is here or rush into opening everything and calling a 58 thousand dead in the US pandemic a hoax?
Quote:

budmanman said:
Quote:

Seriously_trippin said:
Quote:

HamHead said:

The best experts in the world thought it'd act like other viruses when it came to immunity but there are confirmed reinfected people all over the world right now that's just not debatable that they are examining why this is. The kind of herd immunity your talking about takes place over hundreds of years. In the mean time because you're apparently smarter the most highly acclaimed infectious disease experts in the world and you saw one video that makes your point look good your willing to tell people to get their lives on your crap info.

The're not reinfected, likely false negative and were still infected and fighting the virus all along. false negatives are a thing you know,

Did you know they have re tested negative test samples and the results came back positive? derp

--------------------

Invisiblebudmanman
OTD Masterbater
Male

#26635916 - 04/29/20 03:20 AM (2 months, 13 days ago)

--------------------

Invisiblebudmanman
OTD Masterbater
Male

#26635920 - 04/29/20 03:26 AM (2 months, 13 days ago)

I also got to add, hundreds of years for herd immunity? lol that is stupid, when you get sick you produce anti bodies to beat the virus, after you get better get this, your body keeps producing them for a length of time, depending on the virus it can be months to years and even when your body isn't really producing much anti bodies, the next time a similar virus enters your system your body can recognize it faster and start creating those anti bodies again. That's just how the basics of the immune system work.

Here is another article about false negatives.

https://www.medpagetoday.com/infectiousdisease/covid19/86047

--------------------

Invisiblebudmanman
OTD Masterbater
Male

#26635924 - 04/29/20 03:30 AM (2 months, 13 days ago)

Check this out, people who catch ebola are still immune after 40 years.

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-017-08664-w

Can't believe on a website where everyone is literally disobeying the government every day, a relatively mild virus literally has them groveling and wanting the government to strip them of their rights. Quite amazing really, some real MK Ultra type shit.

--------------------

Edited by budmanman (04/29/20 03:40 AM)

OfflineSeriously_trippin
Cosmic Guru Ganesh
Male User Gallery

#26635932 - 04/29/20 03:40 AM (2 months, 13 days ago)

https://nypost.com/2020/04/19/179-recovered-south-korean-coronavirus-patients-tested-positive-again/

179 recovered South Korean patients test positive again.

WHO: 'No Evidence' That COVID-19 Antibodies Protect From Potential Re-infection

https://time.com/5827450/who-coronavirus-antibodies-reinfection/

Again I'm not saying it's the end of the world or to live in fear. There's a sensible real path to opening the economy.  I'm saying don't be a thoughtless oaf of a human that doesn't have the decency to honor about 60k of their fellow Americans that just died and the people who are next by not calling it a fucking hoax and not wearing a face covering in a crowded protest. You're a piece of crap in the eyes of doctors in emergency rooms and everyday people that don't want to see their loved ones dead.
Quote:

budmanman said:
I also got to add, hundreds of years for herd immunity? lol that is stupid, when you get sick you produce anti bodies to beat the virus, after you get better get this, your body keeps producing them for a length of time, depending on the virus it can be months to years and even when your body isn't really producing much anti bodies, the next time a similar virus enters your system your body can recognize it faster and start creating those anti bodies again. That's just how the basics of the immune system work.

Yeah that's exactly how we beat polio or the Spanish flu,or malaria alright :facepalm: don't act like all disease is the same.

--------------------
R.I.P
Modest Mouse
Zappa
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
& Big Worm Forever

OfflineThe Blind AssS
OTD Monk Custodian
Male User Gallery

#26635935 - 04/29/20 03:41 AM (2 months, 13 days ago)

Thank you for being a voice of reason budmanman.  This shits looking way more hyped than it really is.

I didn’t say it was benign.  Just that it’s way overhyped.  I still wear a mask when I go out, in case I’m wrong in the long run - but also  because I look sexy in it.  Yeah, The claims about not getting immunity are :rolleyes:  People make the mistake of reading a study that had shit methodology practiced- people infected by covid , after the acute phase are in a period of convalescence .. they still are recovering.  If they make it out of that, they’re fine again, and have anti bodies built up.

--------------------

Invisiblebudmanman
OTD Masterbater
Male

#26635936 - 04/29/20 03:42 AM (2 months, 13 days ago)

Quote:

Seriously_trippin said:
https://nypost.com/2020/04/19/179-recovered-south-korean-coronavirus-patients-tested-positive-again/

Again I'm not saying it's the end of the world or to live in fear. There's a sensible real path to opening the economy.  I'm saying don't be a thoughtless oaf of a human that doesn't have the decency to honor about 60k of their fellow Americans that just died and the people who are next by not calling it a fucking hoax and not wearing a face covering in a crowded protest. You're a piece of crap in the eyes of doctors in emergency rooms and everyday people that don't want to see their loved ones dead.
Quote:

budmanman said:

Yeah that's exactly how we beat polio or the Spanish flu,or malaria alright :facepalm: don't act like all disease is the same.

“With regards to recovery and then reinfection, I believe we do not have the answers to that. That is an unknown,” said Dr. Mike Ryan, executive director of WHO’s emergencies program."

^thats what who says, you know why its unknown? Because no one fucking has been tested for anti bodies a year or 2 after having the fucking virus lmao,

You know why? Because its fucking new. You can't see if someone is still immune in 2 years for a virus that is under 6 months old. Keep feeding into the sensationalism.

The who has had to follow up on this and eat their own words already.

--------------------

Invisiblebudmanman
OTD Masterbater
Male

#26635938 - 04/29/20 03:43 AM (2 months, 13 days ago)

Quote:

Seriously_trippin said:

Quote:

budmanman said:

H1N1 Spanish flu had an outbreak when Obama was president, .01% death rate, you know why? Cause it wasn't NOVEL any more it is old news our body recognized it and now its a minor flu get an education.

--------------------

OfflineThe Blind AssS
OTD Monk Custodian
Male User Gallery

Re: Can we all agree that calling covi19 a hoax is dangerous and wrong? [Re: Seriously_trippin] * 1
    #26635941 - 04/29/20 03:45 AM (2 months, 13 days ago)

Don’t even joke about comparing it to malaria or polio, that’s insane,

I’m all for hygiene and a mask and good measures to stay safe, but the idiotic reactions to the fear mongering are way out of proportion.

Low CFR overall - world stats - for a pandemic.    But people dying to this thing are mostly people who died because of their comorbidities.

Fat, smokers, high bP, elederly, etc etc aka unhealthy in general .  They die because of their overall health, not because covid suddenly hit them and took out a healthy individual.  This is like people who want to take psychedelics but avoid a bad trip -  there’s always a reckoning,
Trying to live consequence free while living out of balance also has a reckoning, covid May be one of them, but there’s a gajillion more too.

To shut down the majority of the economy for a virus that doesn’t even kill 1% of the population seems insane.

Crazy unemployment rates right now, and god knows what’s happening as all the focus is on trumpdy dumpy and the virus.

Not saying it isn’t concerning (5he virus) , or that measures shouldn’t be taken, just that the ones taken nationally are a shit show

--------------------

Edited by The Blind Ass (04/29/20 03:50 AM)

Invisiblebudmanman
OTD Masterbater
Male

Re: Can we all agree that calling covi19 a hoax is dangerous and wrong? [Re: The Blind Ass]
    #26635946 - 04/29/20 03:49 AM (2 months, 13 days ago)

Quote:

The Blind Ass said:
Don’t even joke about comparing it to malaria or polio, that’s insane,

I’m all for hygiene and a mask and good measures to stay safe, but the idiotic reactions to the fear mongering are way out of proportion.

Low CFR overall - world stats - for a pandemic.    But people dying to this thing are mostly people who died because of their comorbidities.

Fat, smokers, high bP, elederly, etc etc

To shut down the economy for a virus that doesn’t even kill 1% of the population seems insane.

Everyone at my Wifes work caught the virus, only 1 employee got really sick, she was diabetic and obese, it lead to her having a heart attack and then a ventilator, all the other employees barely even got sick, just like us.

However the elderly at the old folks home took quite a few deaths, but all those people were near the end of their life already, the virus just pushed them over the edge a bit early, its unfortunate but happens all the time, 25 people died in 3 weeks, 15 were diagnosed with corona virus 10 tested negative but they all died of pneumonia. But they were all well beyond 70 years old I think most were over 80 some were over 90. 100% of the old folks caught it, 15 of the 69 residents died of Corona and 10 died of general common pneumonia, unless you want to assume those 10 people had false negative tests no one can really know. Its deadly for people over 65, 60 and under survive rate is very high.

--------------------

Invisiblebudmanman
OTD Masterbater
Male

#26635947 - 04/29/20 03:51 AM (2 months, 13 days ago)

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4612842/

"Pneumonia in the elderly happens fast and the prognosis is poor, and elderly are susceptible to severe Pneumonia. The mortality rate for severe pneumonia is as high as 20% [4]. The principal cause of the death is respiratory insufficiency [5].Aug 15, 2015"

Old people are vulnerable to pneumonia. That's just the way it be. They die of pneumonia all the time even before covid19. Death sucks we all die.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Amazon Scales, Tacos

Community >> The Pub