Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < First | < Back | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | Next >
Offlinemudpuppy
Daddy
 User Gallery

Loc: chch, NZ
Re: *THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND MUSHROOM SEASON THREAD 2020* ~ NO ID REQUESTS! ~ [Re: Dolanduck]
    #26791144 - 06/29/20 02:25 AM (8 days, 22 hours ago)

Quote:

Dolanduck said:

Love what you've done there

--------------------
How thrilling it is to hunt psilocybes!
                                        ... and how beautiful the finds!  :sun:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinemudpuppy
Daddy
 User Gallery

Re: *THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND MUSHROOM SEASON THREAD 2020* ~ NO ID REQUESTS! ~ [Re: mudpuppy]
    #26792659 - 06/29/20 06:52 PM (8 days, 5 hours ago)

This morning:

A wee selection of manky and ripe mushabooms for today... No habitat shots of the manky ones--> too dodgy.

--------------------

OfflineDolanduck
Esquire

Loc: Nu Zulund
Re: *THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND MUSHROOM SEASON THREAD 2020* ~ NO ID REQUESTS! ~ [Re: mudpuppy]
    #26792897 - 06/29/20 08:28 PM (8 days, 4 hours ago)

Quote:

mudpuppy said:
Quote:

Dolanduck said:

Love what you've done there

Thanks bud, I like to get creative :stoned:

Quote:

mudpuppy said:
This morning:

A wee selection of manky and ripe mushabooms for today... No habitat shots of the manky ones--> too dodgy.

Nice little ones popping up :thumbup: is that a regular spot or just a random find? I’ve been putting leaves over the pins so any mongs who come along don’t strip them. I’ve only got 2 very public patches to pick from.

--------------------

When the going gets weird the weird turn pro - Hunter S Thompson

OfflineHookerWithAPenis
Sub sniffer
Male

Loc: NZ Flag
Re: *THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND MUSHROOM SEASON THREAD 2020* ~ NO ID REQUESTS! ~ [Re: Dolanduck]
    #26792915 - 06/29/20 08:42 PM (8 days, 3 hours ago)

Anyone else finding the mushrooms at their spots just.. not maturing? I'm getting lots of pins but they just keep getting to about the halfway stage of maturation and then going black and rotting away. Almost none of them are opening up fully and growing to full size. Conditions have been perfect.. I just can't put my finger on it. There's something very fucky about this season and I don't like it :mad2:

--------------------

"Shine on forever, shine on benevolent sun. Shine on upon the broken, shine until the two become one."

Offlinexthrx
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: *THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND MUSHROOM SEASON THREAD 2020* ~ NO ID REQUESTS! ~ [Re: HookerWithAPenis]
    #26793064 - 06/29/20 09:47 PM (8 days, 2 hours ago)

^ This is so true.. I was talking to the bro about it today, we left all these good looking pins and theyre just rotting now, not sure if its because of too much rain or what

OfflineHookerWithAPenis
Sub sniffer
Male

Re: *THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND MUSHROOM SEASON THREAD 2020* ~ NO ID REQUESTS! ~ [Re: xthrx]
    #26793089 - 06/29/20 09:55 PM (8 days, 2 hours ago)

Quote:

xthrx said:
^ This is so true.. I was talking to the bro about it today, we left all these good looking pins and theyre just rotting now, not sure if its because of too much rain or what

I'd believe it was due to excessive rain if it was only happening around the time of that big downpour we had recently, but even now with the gloomy, drizzly days like we had yesterday, they're still just dying off. I've also had some spots completely dry out within a single day without rain, even on days with little wind. What is it with 2020 man?!

--------------------

"Shine on forever, shine on benevolent sun. Shine on upon the broken, shine until the two become one."

InvisibleRogerTheRetard
Cooked Cunt

Re: *THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND MUSHROOM SEASON THREAD 2020* ~ NO ID REQUESTS! ~ [Re: HookerWithAPenis]
    #26793165 - 06/29/20 10:22 PM (8 days, 2 hours ago)

Quote:

HookerWithAPenis said:
Quote:

xthrx said:

I'd believe it was due to excessive rain if it was only happening around the time of that big downpour we had recently, but even now with the gloomy, drizzly days like we had yesterday, they're still just dying off. I've also had some spots completely dry out within a single day without rain, even on days with little wind. What is it with 2020 man?!

What you guys are describing are just standard aborts. Sometimes the mycelium fruits such runts and these "runts" only manage to develop half way then just start to decompose.
I get those in some parts of my patches sometimes. Especially old patches that have exhausted their big healthy spore dropping fruits in prior seasons.
The myceluim sometimes produces "fail fruits". That's what I reckon. Don't think it has much to do with rain.
But I would def add that if anything the rain probably further aids them in aborting/turning black/decomposing.
Because the mushroom has already died. And the rain is just wetting a dead mushroom. That will sure aid it in decaying if I say so myself... No?
How about a soaked dead mushroom... Yum. That will speed up the rotting process for certain.

Even in a plastic tub full of indoor cultivated cubes...
You always get some aborts and some big healthy normal fruits. Not all the pins make it to maturity.
I suppose the mycelium gotta pick and choose which fruits have to most potential to mature and sporulate and must focus on looking after the fruits with the most potential while killing off the runts.

End of the day we are all just organisms trying to pro-create.

--------------------

:mushroom2:angulospora:heart:subaeruginosa:heart:subsecotioides:heart:tasmaniana:mushroom2::bigweed:

OfflineHookerWithAPenis
Sub sniffer
Male

Re: *THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND MUSHROOM SEASON THREAD 2020* ~ NO ID REQUESTS! ~ [Re: RogerTheRetard]
    #26793198 - 06/29/20 10:36 PM (8 days, 1 hour ago)

I know about aborts. What I'm describing is an unusual frequency of them. Almost every single sub I've observed on my property over the last month or so (well over 100) have aborted. That doesn't seem usual to me. Even those that are growing in substrate from trees I chopped down and mulched just last year. It just seems highly unusual that none of them are making it to a mature stage given the near perfect conditions they have been provided. Only the first flush of the year produced large mature fruits. I've barely harvested any of them because I keep leaving them to mature only to come back the next day and see that they are half rotten already.

--------------------

InvisibleRogerTheRetard
Cooked Cunt

#26793205 - 06/29/20 10:38 PM (8 days, 1 hour ago)

Quote:

HookerWithAPenis said:
What is it with 2020 man?!

2020 is such a skim season for all of us, not just me homie.
I would rant and rave about how shit this season is but I have done more than enough of that in prior posts.

Here are some pictures I took today.
The fucking annoying pig helicopter knows very well what I'm doing and it stalked me all the way home.

I fucking hate the sound of hovering helicopter, legit flying over my house in circles so loudly for half an hour after chasing me home. I can still kinda hear in in the sky in the distance lol FUCKOFF...

As if that is going to stop me from doing my thing. FUCK THE POLICE NIGGA! Class A drug collector and consumer till I die. Suck my cock government. Honestly...
I LOATHE police eagle choppers they are so fucking annoying and loud they give me a fat migraine. I need me a big fat snapper cone through my bong after that stressful shit.
:bigweed:

Psilocybe subaeruginosa

--------------------

:mushroom2:angulospora:heart:subaeruginosa:heart:subsecotioides:heart:tasmaniana:mushroom2::bigweed:

InvisibleRogerTheRetard
Cooked Cunt

#26793216 - 06/29/20 10:44 PM (8 days, 1 hour ago)

Quote:

HookerWithAPenis said:
I know about aborts. What I'm describing is an unusual frequency of them. Almost every single sub I've observed on my property over the last month or so (well over 100) have aborted. That doesn't seem usual to me. Even those that are growing in substrate from trees I chopped down and mulched just last year. It just seems highly unusual that none of them are making it to a mature stage given the near perfect conditions they have been provided. Only the first flush of the year produced large mature fruits. I've barely harvested any of them because I keep leaving them to mature only to come back the next day and see that they are half rotten already.

I feel you. I'm experiencing hella hella aborts this year just like you are bro.

IMA CALL 2020 THE YEAR OF THE ABORT!!! Such a gay season g FUCK 2020 tbvfh.

I'm still managing a few monsters here and there, in places other people don't check that is...
The mushrooms that don't get found by other hunters in the deeper more thicker bush manage to mature. The exposed pins get serial raped by other cunts and don't ever mature.
Either that or they abort like discussed above.

--------------------

Offlinemudpuppy
Daddy
 User Gallery

Re: *THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND MUSHROOM SEASON THREAD 2020* ~ NO ID REQUESTS! ~ [Re: xthrx]
    #26793245 - 06/29/20 10:56 PM (8 days, 1 hour ago)

^ Aborts are sad... I saw that a fair bit last year; small shrooms coming up- I would leave them to harvest later- only to find them later- the same size & turning black.  :frown:

@donaldduck = it's a regular spot.
  I often do cover them up with leaves, yeah....  but I didn't after my last visit & I was fretting all the way there, that they would be pillaged!
-----> luckily not.

@RogertheRetard = I agree the police choppers are nasty, invasive, and excessively loud.  I think they are watching traffic though, not watching you collect class-a off the dirty ground...  Everytime they are overhead- 1000 people must get the feeling they are being exclusively watched... So just tell yourself they are watching cars, and try to ignore it 
:closecall:

--------------------

Edited by mudpuppy (06/29/20 11:08 PM)

OfflineHookerWithAPenis
Sub sniffer
Male

Re: *THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND MUSHROOM SEASON THREAD 2020* ~ NO ID REQUESTS! ~ [Re: RogerTheRetard]
    #26793262 - 06/29/20 11:06 PM (8 days, 1 hour ago)

Quote:

RogerTheRetard said:
The fucking annoying pig helicopter knows very well what I'm doing and it stalked me all the way home.

I fucking hate the sound of hovering helicopter, legit flying over my house in circles so loudly for half an hour after chasing me home. I can still kinda hear in in the sky in the distance lol FUCKOFF...

I highly doubt that there are police choppers chasing mushroom hunters around.. I know the gov. loves wasting taxpayer money on cracking down on cannabis crops but surely they've got bigger fish to fry than lone mushroom hunters..

Quote:

RogerTheRetard said:
FUCK THE POLICE NIGGA!

Bro.. you're white. I know it's the internet but still.. what's the point

--------------------

InvisibleRogerTheRetard
Cooked Cunt

#26793270 - 06/29/20 11:10 PM (8 days, 1 hour ago)

I'm half whiteboy lol

Nigga is like my favorite word I call everyone a nigga. I even call girls I'm mates with niggas to their faces. It's like my lingo I don't use it in a degrading or insulting way I just use it as a synonym for person really.

--------------------

OfflineHookerWithAPenis
Sub sniffer
Male

#26793284 - 06/29/20 11:13 PM (8 days, 1 hour ago)

I know you don't mean anything by it but it's a pretty derogatory term and with all the BLM shit going on right now.. it just seems senseless :shrug:

--------------------

InvisibleRogerTheRetard
Cooked Cunt

#26793289 - 06/29/20 11:15 PM (8 days, 1 hour ago)

Quote:

mudpuppy said:
@RogertheRetard = I agree the police choppers are nasty, invasive, and excessively loud.  I think they are watching traffic though, not watching you collect class-a off the dirty ground...  Everytime they are overhead- 1000 people must get the feeling they are being exclusively watched... So just tell yourself they are watching cars, and try to ignore it 
:closecall:

I could write a whole book about how much I FUCKING HATE the fact police fly around in the sky.

So fucking invasive and annoying.

I fucking hate Auckland city it's a little shit hole. I really need to leave the city and re-locate else-where more natural and away from god damn police helicopters.

--------------------

InvisibleRogerTheRetard
Cooked Cunt

#26793295 - 06/29/20 11:17 PM (8 days, 1 hour ago)

Quote:

HookerWithAPenis said:
I know you don't mean anything by it but it's a pretty derogatory term and with all the BLM shit going on right now.. it just seems senseless :shrug:

So is cunt, but that is a def fave word of mine.
I use the word cunt to describe people I'm mates with as well.

I like using offensive words in non offensive ways. It's kind of my thing.

--------------------

OfflineHookerWithAPenis
Sub sniffer
Male

#26793305 - 06/29/20 11:22 PM (8 days, 1 hour ago)

That's.. so different. It's not a racial term. You're going to get your lights knocked out one day if you keep it up. But that's your call.

--------------------

InvisibleRogerTheRetard
Cooked Cunt

#26793344 - 06/29/20 11:36 PM (8 days, 1 hour ago)

lol I even call girls I know cunts and bitches in non-derogatory way (without getting bitch slapped)...

If your black, white, asian, arab, indian or antartican idc ur still getting called a nigga by me in a non-derogatory way. (If ur my mate)

I scoped past my patch in this indian familys front yard that I frequent (at 4am harvests only)

I saw a few big ones through the gate, no doubt my ass will be harvesting it around 4am tonight.

Will just take a pictures of the harvest because it's in someones yard and I have to collect them at like 4am in the dead of the night.

--------------------

OfflinepsilocyborgNZ
Stranger

#26793390 - 06/30/20 12:22 AM (8 days, 13 minutes ago)

WTF going on here lol ^ the chat about calling people n words and cunts is worse than the noobs you complain about asking for ID's...

Anyways I agree with the half grown mushrooms dieing instead of fully growing.. still managed to get a decent season so far and some of what I hope to be makarorae??

My first season knowing what I'm doing and to hear its one of the worst ever.. smh

InvisibleinskiM
Cortinariologist
Male

Trusted Identifier
Re: *THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND MUSHROOM SEASON THREAD 2020* ~ NO ID REQUESTS! ~ [Re: psilocyborgNZ]
    #26793411 - 06/30/20 12:34 AM (8 days, 1 minute ago)

Quote:

psilocyborgNZ said:
WTF going on here lol ^ the chat about calling people n words and cunts is worse than the noobs you complain about asking for ID's...

Anyways I agree with the half grown mushrooms dieing instead of fully growing.. still managed to get a decent season so far and some of what I hope to be makarorae??

My first season knowing what I'm doing and to hear its one of the worst ever.. smh

Psilocybe angulospora

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: < First | < Back | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | Next >

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification