Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | Next > | Last >
InvisibleBlazer420
ŦøжїϿ ÐȐȜȧƜƐȓ

Re: *THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND MUSHROOM SEASON THREAD 2020* ~ NO ID REQUESTS! ~ [Re: MpSeph]
    #26709873 - 05/31/20 07:23 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Some of the boiz

--------------------
~ I used to get high on life, until I realized life was cut with morons ~
* You need 2 wake up and smell the music! *
- We are all computer data in a materialistic world -
| Sometimes you have to lose yourself, to find anything |

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinewalrustamer
Stranger

Re: *THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND MUSHROOM SEASON THREAD 2020* ~ NO ID REQUESTS! ~ [Re: Blazer420]
    #26709960 - 05/31/20 08:13 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Looks like I need to learn more about mushroom identification before commenting in future. My bad. There was no intention of trolling on my part. My apologies, Cat Transcendence.

Over-the-top aggression is usually symptomatic of some kind of psychiatric disorder, so I don't take RetardedRoger's ranting to heart.

Happy hunting all.

Offlinemasterxenn
-~={•X€ñN•}=~-
Male User Gallery

Loc: A to the mutha phucken K
Re: *THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND MUSHROOM SEASON THREAD 2020* ~ NO ID REQUESTS! ~ [Re: MpSeph]
    #26710030 - 05/31/20 08:57 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

MpSeph said:
If I Had Any Form Of OCD, My House Would Be Clean. I Give Zero Shits About Germs & Such. I Am About As Unorganized As It Gets :thumbup:

yeah, it almost seems as though they mis-named that, perhaps ought to be Obsessive Compulsive ORDER

I dunno

Offlinewalph riggum
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: EnZed
Re: *THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND MUSHROOM SEASON THREAD 2020* ~ NO ID REQUESTS! ~ [Re: Dolanduck]
    #26710263 - 06/01/20 12:32 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Fuckin love it! Very cool and really cool photos

Quote:

Dolanduck said:
HUNTING IN PLAIN SITE:

I’ve had to devise a cover story as to why I’m in a garden bed in a very busy urban area. This is the result:

Without the skull and miniature Peruvian gem wagon I’m just a crazy dude in a garden bed in front of like 20 people. This is slightly less weird.

Invisibleseabreeze
Male

Loc: -35.070639, 177.036306 Flag
Re: *THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND MUSHROOM SEASON THREAD 2020* ~ NO ID REQUESTS! ~ [Re: walph riggum] * 1
    #26710272 - 06/01/20 12:44 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

The second flush has come through on the old washing basket.

--------------------

OfflineDolanduck
Esquire

Loc: Nu Zulund
Re: *THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND MUSHROOM SEASON THREAD 2020* ~ NO ID REQUESTS! ~ [Re: seabreeze]
    #26710290 - 06/01/20 01:01 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

seabreeze said:

The second flush has come through on the old washing basket.

Wow that is epic! How did you set that up!?! :mushroom2:

--------------------

When the going gets weird the weird turn pro - Hunter S Thompson

OfflineCat Transcendence
Stranger

Loc: Wellington, New Zealand Flag
Re: *THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND MUSHROOM SEASON THREAD 2020* ~ NO ID REQUESTS! ~ [Re: walrustamer]
    #26710322 - 06/01/20 01:58 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

walrustamer said:
Looks like I need to learn more about mushroom identification before commenting in future. My bad. There was no intention of trolling on my part. My apologies, Cat Transcendence.

Over-the-top aggression is usually symptomatic of some kind of psychiatric disorder, so I don't take RetardedRoger's ranting to heart.

Happy hunting all.

No worries walrustamer. Yes, they all bruised blue and also took some spore prints, not so much for confirmation but to try to grow some mushies at home 😃

OfflineDolanduck
Esquire

Re: *THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND MUSHROOM SEASON THREAD 2020* ~ NO ID REQUESTS! ~ [Re: HookerWithAPenis]
    #26710397 - 06/01/20 03:36 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

sam11 said:
Mr Dolan. That is fucken gold.

Quote:

HookerWithAPenis said:
Love it Dolan. Looks like you have your photography signature sussed.

Quote:

walph riggum said:
Fuckin love it! Very cool and really cool photos

Quote:

Dolanduck said:
HUNTING IN PLAIN SITE:

I’ve had to devise a cover story as to why I’m in a garden bed in a very busy urban area. This is the result:

Without the skull and miniature Peruvian gem wagon I’m just a crazy dude in a garden bed in front of like 20 people. This is slightly less weird.

Thanks y’all, they turned out pretty good considering I was actually sussing where everything was growing and sneakily grabbing a few larger ones. I thought about a high vis vest but that could get weird fast! Stoked with how they came out :cookiemonster:

--------------------

When the going gets weird the weird turn pro - Hunter S Thompson

InvisibleRogerTheRetard
Overlord

Loc: Auckland, NZ Flag
Re: *THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND MUSHROOM SEASON THREAD 2020* ~ NO ID REQUESTS! ~ *DELETED* [Re: MpSeph]
    #26710418 - 06/01/20 03:59 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Post deleted by RogerTheRetard

Reason for deletion: .

--------------------
:hitler::mushroom2:angulospora:heart:subaeruginosa:heart:subsecotioides:heart:tasmaniana:mushroom2::hitler:

OfflineBobbit
Even Stranger

Loc: The outsideround Flag
Re: *THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND MUSHROOM SEASON THREAD 2020* ~ NO ID REQUESTS! ~ [Re: RogerTheRetard]
    #26710425 - 06/01/20 04:06 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

RogerTheRetard said:
Quote:

HookerWithAPenis said:
Be nice to people Roger. He was only trying to look out for a fellow shroomer. Being right or wrong doesn't have any bearing on his intentions. Why don't you explain how you are confident that they are subs rather than tell him to shut up? Noobies deserve respect too, even the over-confident ones :grin:

Naah bro lol. He is clearly a troll.

Stating that the mushrooms don't look like subs. When they are clearly subs.

And what the does he mean "have you checked the mushrooms for blue bruising?"

walrustamer is obviously retarded. Either that. Or a troll.

The pictures that the user "Cat Transcendence" posted are obviously Psilocybe subaeruginosa with obvious blue bruising. I see blue mate. Obvious blue bruising.

Quote:

walrustamer said:
Hi Cat Transcendence,

Have you checked those mushrooms for blue bruising? Have you done a spore print?

From your pictures, they don't look like subs to me at all.

:irdumbtard:

We all gotta start somewhere. . . You are the only kiwi who can identify all of inski’s signature pics. . . And you had to learn somewhere. . . And you are yet to hold class and teach us HOW (sorry for the caps 😬) you ID, and what features you use to id. . .

I reckon you have the capacity to teach without abusing those you are helping (spot the troll🤣). . . Unless the satisfaction you get from these forums is. . .

Teach us oh wise one, and temper your rage so we can attempt to scale the dizzying heights of your amazing knowledge. . .

Quote:

RogerTheRetard said:
Quote:

MpSeph said:
If I Had Any Form Of OCD, My House Would Be Clean. I Give Zero Shits About Germs & Such. I Am About As Unorganized As It Gets :thumbup:

Edit: Oh, & M8, Just Because You Find Actives & Been Registered Since 2017, Does Not Make You Better Than Anyone On This Website. You Should Treat Others With Respect, Even If They Registered Today & Have 1 Post :thumbup:

Claims he does not have OCD.
Yet has capitalized the first letter of every single word he has ever posted on the forum.
:strokebeard:

Seems legit. Very legit.
:ilold:

He apologised for trying to help. . .

You're still going. . .

Who is the troll? . .

If his crime is not knowing as much as you, we may all be be guilty. . . :shrug:

--------------------
The Official Kiwi Cultivators Thread

Official New Zealand woodlovers grow thread

–––––    ╭∩╮(-_-)╭∩╮    –––––
The Official Kiwi DMT and MAOI Thread

Edited by Bobbit (06/01/20 04:15 AM)

OfflineMpSeph
Cow Field Creature
Male User Gallery

Loc: Gulf Coast USA
Re: *THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND MUSHROOM SEASON THREAD 2020* ~ NO ID REQUESTS! ~ [Re: RogerTheRetard]
    #26710685 - 06/01/20 06:41 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

RogerTheRetard said:
Quote:

MpSeph said:

Edit: Oh, & M8, Just Because You Find Actives & Been Registered Since 2017, Does Not Make You Better Than Anyone On This Website. You Should Treat Others With Respect, Even If They Registered Today & Have 1 Post :thumbup:

Claims he does not have OCD.
Yet has capitalized the first letter of every single word he has ever posted on the forum.
:strokebeard:

Seems legit. Very legit.
:ilold:

Since You Think Your So Good, Let Me Knock You Off Your High Horse.

You Must Not Be Good At Anything Else, & You Must Not Have Any Other Hobby, Or You Wouldn't Act So Cocky. Mushroom Hunters Aren't Cocky, They Are Respectful & Treat Others The Way They'd Want To Be Treated.

Now, That Being Said, Psilocybe Subaeruginosa & The Other Actives You Find Are Stronger Than Cubes.

But If We Totaled Up The Actual Amount Of Psilocybin We Both Found Over The Course Of 1 Season. I'd Have More, I'd Blow You Out Of The Water. That's How Many More Cubes I Can Find Than You Can Find Other Actives :thumbup:

--------------------
Tips For A Beginner Mushroom Hunter

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/27146775

One Who Hunts Mushrooms Is A Mushroom Hunter. One Who Eats Them Without Knowing What They Are, Is A Dumb Mushroom Hunter. - Seph

Offlinemasterxenn
-~={•X€ñN•}=~-
Male User Gallery

#26711553 - 06/01/20 01:39 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

People been a plunderin' so many  precious plots,
foolish pricks pull all the pins, cause they cant connect no dots
greed and false impunity, they always want the lot
my personally propagated private patches, are one thing they ain't got

You know what I know?
easy come and easy go,
wax n wane and ebb n flow
Just like rhyme to ease my mind, me going with the flow

These be my prime pers' for me and my favourite peeps

InvisibleBlazer420
ŦøжїϿ ÐȐȜȧƜƐȓ

Re: *THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND MUSHROOM SEASON THREAD 2020* ~ NO ID REQUESTS! ~ [Re: masterxenn]
    #26711652 - 06/01/20 02:49 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Amen :whathesaid:

--------------------
~ I used to get high on life, until I realized life was cut with morons ~
* You need 2 wake up and smell the music! *
- We are all computer data in a materialistic world -
| Sometimes you have to lose yourself, to find anything |

Offlinemasterxenn
-~={•X€ñN•}=~-
Male User Gallery

#26711752 - 06/01/20 03:38 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

MpSeph said:

or not, (as well) ...

https://psychcentral.com/lib/ocd-and-messiness/
https://www.turningpointpsychology.ca/blog/do-i-have-ocd-sorting-out-through-ocd-confusion

from the first link
"...Then why on earth is disorganization so common in those with obsessive-compulsive disorder? One of the first things I said to my son Dan after he told me he had OCD was, “Why is your room so messy? Doesn’t OCD make you really neat?” Everything I knew about obsessive-compulsive disorder up to that point had come from the media, and most of what I’d learned was wrong. Many people with OCD have unbelievably messy living areas. I’m not talking about hoarders. That’s a whole ‘nother story..."

OfflineStartingOver
Stranger
Male

Loc: New Zealand Flag
Re: *THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND MUSHROOM SEASON THREAD 2020* ~ NO ID REQUESTS! ~ [Re: masterxenn]
    #26711826 - 06/01/20 04:23 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Wow that’s impressive masterxenn I’m yet to find anything like that in Auckland and yes it seems like a lot of spots I’ve checked have been pillaged completely.

It’s been well over twenty years since I used to hunt in the forest and times have certainly changed.

Might be that cultivating your own private spot is the way to go.

Offlinemasterxenn
-~={•X€ñN•}=~-
Male User Gallery

Re: *THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND MUSHROOM SEASON THREAD 2020* ~ NO ID REQUESTS! ~ [Re: StartingOver]
    #26712010 - 06/01/20 05:59 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

StartingOver said:
Might be that cultivating your own private spots* is the way to go.

* plural... Spots plural

...that lot was the second flush, you should have seen the gnarly twisted over ripe first flush, alas I mistimed my visit, or mismanagement my time around the visit and by the time I got there most of them were too far gone to eat fresh. Didn't bother with a photo, just cleaned em all up (everything is a resource) and left behind the juveniles to graduate.

check out the first season from that patch (around the same date last winter)

Offlinexthrx
Stranger
 User Gallery

#26712122 - 06/01/20 06:37 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Wait for the pics from this morning, auckland is great :laugh:

--------------------

OfflineStartingOver
Stranger
Male

Loc: New Zealand Flag
    #26712246 - 06/01/20 07:28 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

masterxenn said:
Quote:

StartingOver said:
Might be that cultivating your own private spots* is the way to go.

* plural... Spots plural

...that lot was the second flush, you should have seen the gnarly twisted over ripe first flush, alas I mistimed my visit, or mismanagement my time around the visit and by the time I got there most of them were too far gone to eat fresh. Didn't bother with a photo, just cleaned em all up (everything is a resource) and left behind the juveniles to graduate.

check out the first season from that patch (around the same date last winter)

Wow going to have to read up on cultivation. I’ve enjoyed the thrill of the hunt so far but might be easier in the future to work on something private.

Out of interest does anyone know if native forest is good. Only ever hear of pine and woodchips. Hope I haven’t asked anything I shouldn’t have.

OfflineDolanduck
Esquire

Re: *THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND MUSHROOM SEASON THREAD 2020* ~ NO ID REQUESTS! ~ [Re: StartingOver]
    #26712348 - 06/01/20 08:07 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Went to check on the growth at my local patch, I kinda thought they would be bigger by now. Definitely growing tho. Didn’t pick any of these - a bit on the small side :frown: is it gonna take rain to give them a boost?

Edited by Dolanduck (06/02/20 12:37 AM)

Offlinebenjarmin
Stranger
 User Gallery

#26712365 - 06/01/20 08:12 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Auckland's been great for me so far, been getting some monsters in the bush. The new patch I found with the wavy caps is showing no signs of slowing down :smile:

Broke my phones camera, getting a new one on the weekend, hopefully I get to take some pics this season!

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | Next > | Last >

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order