Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  [ show all ]
OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

Loc: 'Merica Flag
Re: Kim Jung Un mostly dead according to US Intel sources [Re: The Blind Ass] * 2
    #26665990 - 05/12/20 08:14 AM (2 months, 2 days ago)

What are you Nostradamus? Say what you mean and dispense with the vague truisms.

Of course the public will believe what the US intelligence and media apparatus tell them, it’s a problem I’m highlighting not denying exists.

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinesmiggert
Thunderbolt steers all things
 User Gallery

Loc: Ireland Flag
Re: Kim Jung Un mostly dead according to US Intel sources [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #26666077 - 05/12/20 09:00 AM (2 months, 2 days ago)

If the U.S imperialist aggressors dare to invade our country even 1 inch, a sea of fire shall roll across the peninsula and smite our enemies with our mighty nuclear sword of justice, and the U.S mainland and its cesspool of evils will be reduced to ashes!

--------------------
Even sleepers are workers and collaborators in what goes on in the Universe.

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

Loc: attending Snake Church
    #26666084 - 05/12/20 09:05 AM (2 months, 2 days ago)

Kim got a medal from Putin a couple days after he reemerged. Actually it was two medals. They were for North Korea honoring the memory of the Russian Soldiers who died liberating Korea in 1945.

Neither Kim nor Putin was at the ceremony, but Kim appeared on a video screen, if it was him.

--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

Re: Kim Jung Un mostly dead according to US Intel sources [Re: Brian Jones] * 1
    #26666208 - 05/12/20 10:16 AM (2 months, 2 days ago)

I think it’s more likely that Joe Biden is dead :shrug:

--------------------

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

Re: Kim Jung Un mostly dead according to US Intel sources [Re: The Ecstatic] * 1
    #26666362 - 05/12/20 11:43 AM (2 months, 2 days ago)

How could you tell?

But even basically dead and hooked up to wires I think he wins. Trump can not help himself. He keeps saying and doing things that make people blame him for all this. If he was more rational it would appear he's trying to throw the election, but it's his personality and his advisors can not get him to STFU.

The number of people without health insurance is going to skyrocket between now and the election because of job loss and Trump is pushing to gut what is left of Obamacare.

Where is ranting about Mexican immigrants and political correctness going to get him now? It's hard to think of a single issue that he was motivating voters with that applies anymore. Blaming China won't be enough.

Biden just has to not completely fuck up the VP pick, and he has a committee to help him, which was wise in has case.

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
Re: Kim Jung Un mostly dead according to US Intel sources [Re: Brian Jones]
    #26666373 - 05/12/20 11:47 AM (2 months, 2 days ago)

Quote:

Brian Jones said:

But even basically dead and hooked up to wires I think he wins.
Biden just has to not completely fuck up the VP pick

I think this is HUGE.  If he picks Clinton, Klobuchar, etc., he's dead.

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

Re: Kim Jung Un mostly dead according to US Intel sources [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #26666388 - 05/12/20 11:52 AM (2 months, 2 days ago)

Clinton would be a disaster but I think that's a known.

--------------------

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

Re: Kim Jung Un mostly dead according to US Intel sources [Re: Brian Jones] * 2
    #26666404 - 05/12/20 11:58 AM (2 months, 2 days ago)

I think everyone is overstating the importance of the VP pick.

I’d say it’s a coin toss right now whether Biden wins in November. Right now, liberals see Joe Biden and fantasize about the eloquent black man who spoke about systemic change. What happens when the debates start and they’re forced to watch a senile old white man talk about “restoring honor to the office” over and over? Is Joe supposed to inspire the midwestern workers who didn’t turn out for Hillary?

But like I said, the Democrats don’t want to win. They succeeded in their true goal: stopping Bernie Sanders and stalling the progressive push leftward. If Biden loses they can just blame the left again, and then fundraise from their corporate partners and NGO’s by tweeting “how dare you sir” at Trump for another 4 years. This keeps up the charade that the Democrats are honest to goodness trying to fight for change but those dang republicans just won’t play ball and the Dems’ hands are tied. Meanwhile, more tax cuts and deregulation for the rich (which, in case you forgot, donate to the Democrats too).

--------------------

Offlinefalcon
In the green

#26666415 - 05/12/20 12:04 PM (2 months, 2 days ago)

I hope the they transcribe the debates with a slight delay, the stupid talk it strong in both of these turds, it would be a shame to miss some of it if it's just audio. Might be only thing that'll be good about this election.

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

#26666455 - 05/12/20 12:28 PM (2 months, 2 days ago)

Quote:

The Ecstatic said:
I think everyone is overstating the importance of the VP pick.

I’d say it’s a coin toss right now whether Biden wins in November. Right now, liberals see Joe Biden and fantasize about the eloquent black man who spoke about systemic change. What happens when the debates start and they’re forced to watch a senile old white man talk about “restoring honor to the office” over and over? Is Joe supposed to inspire the midwestern workers who didn’t turn out for Hillary?

But like I said, the Democrats don’t want to win. They succeeded in their true goal: stopping Bernie Sanders and stalling the progressive push leftward. If Biden loses they can just blame the left again, and then fundraise from their corporate partners and NGO’s by tweeting “how dare you sir” at Trump for another 4 years. This keeps up the charade that the Democrats are honest to goodness trying to fight for change but those dang republicans just won’t play ball and the Dems’ hands are tied. Meanwhile, more tax cuts and deregulation for the rich (which, in case you forgot, donate to the Democrats too).

If it is a coin toss now, then people here are coming around, because a few weeks ago everyone except me and Koods said Trump would win easily. (I may be omitting a few others, if so my bad).

The Democrats don't have to do much of anything at all. The public is blaming Trump more every day. Barring an economic and medical miracle there are literally no other issues at play here.

--------------------

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

Re: Kim Jung Un mostly dead according to US Intel sources [Re: Brian Jones] * 2
    #26666486 - 05/12/20 12:49 PM (2 months, 2 days ago)

This forum isn’t a good sample of the voting public, and not all voters are basing this election on how many things Trump has fucked up.

Also let’s keep in mind this isn’t a binary decision, there’s also the option of not bothering to vote because you don’t see a point. And that’s roughly half of the voting age population. All Trump has to do is push the message that Biden represents the same old status quo. And they’re already doing that, the Democrats managed to pick the nominee that’s the farthest right and has the most baggage (shit record, favors for his family, etc).

I don’t think it’s a stretch to say that all Biden needed to do to guarantee a win is adopt a single major policy position from the Sanders wing of the party (GND, M4A, wealth tax). One of those positions would’ve been enough to keep the progressives mobilized, make sure they vote for Biden as well as mobilize others to do the same. But alienating the insurance industry, fossil fuel industry, or banks is too much for them. They’d literally rather lose than disrupt the gravy train, because, like I said, that gravy train keeps rolling if they lose with Biden. If they win and have a mandate to push legislation that hurts their donors, then they lose out on money.

--------------------

Invisiblelaughingdog
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Kim Jung Un mostly dead according to US Intel sources [Re: The Ecstatic] * 2
    #26669612 - 05/13/20 10:40 PM (2 months, 14 hours ago)

Re: The Ecstatic :

“But like I said, the Democrats don’t want to win. They succeeded in their true goal: stopping Bernie Sanders and stalling the progressive push leftward. If Biden loses they can just blame the left again, and then fundraise from their corporate partners…”

and

“They’d literally rather lose than disrupt the gravy train”

Perhaps your cynicism passes, even the level i usually have. I am impressed and amused.
:thumbup:

:smile:

--------------------
“A new scientific truth does not triumph by convincing its opponents and making them see the light, but rather because its opponents eventually die, and a new generation grows up that is familiar with it.” or  “Science advances one funeral at a time.”
― Max Planck

"The situation is hopeless, but not serious."

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend,
inside of a dog its too dark to read."

Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom

General Interest >> Political Discussion