Home | Community | Message Board

Mushrooms.com
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Shroomerites Anonymous

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Anonymous #1

Why do you grow? * 1
    #26615681 - 04/20/20 03:35 PM (1 month, 6 days ago)

Just out of curiosity, why do those of you who grow mushrooms do it?  Is it to have a near endless supply for self exploration?  For profit?  For fun?  I figured this would be a good place to start this and see what people say.  Maybe I'll repost it again sometime in a more public setting.  Here seems like a good place to ask this for now. 

My wife has some mild depression and anxiety issues, along with chronic migranes, so growing them will be mostly medicinal. 

Whose next?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous #2

Re: Why do you grow? [Re: Anonymous #1] * 2
    #26615701 - 04/20/20 03:49 PM (1 month, 5 days ago)

i would never grow for profit. its for my enjoyment and the enjoyment of others who are very close to me as a gifts.

i grow because it gives me something different and "sciency" to focus on outside of my daily life. i also like that is not instant gratification but has a nice ending to it. if you knew me in person you would not ever think this was my side hobby.

i also like the fact that i have in depth knowledge on not just shrooms but other things that are "taboo" in society, and occasionally when i let that knowledge slip out people are amazed at the things i know.

Anonymous #3

Re: Why do you grow? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #26617172 - 04/21/20 09:13 AM (1 month, 5 days ago)

The expansion of my conscience and others. I love things that make me concentrate like motorcycles, chess, etc. When I do transfers my attention is focused. It's like I can block out all of the noise of my life and just be there in the moment, when I'm cultivating or tripping.

Anonymous #4

Re: Why do you grow? [Re: Anonymous #3] * 1
    #26617933 - 04/21/20 02:16 PM (1 month, 5 days ago)

I started microdosing with LSD 2 years ago and had great results with it but also some side effects. So I decided to try shrooms but couldn't find any and after looking for them for about a year with no result I decided to  grow them.
Took me another year of lurking and learning to get to my first grow ( bottle tek) wich is now coming to its 4th flush.
I've been wanting to grow gourmet mushrooms for about 9 years now and this week I'm expecting some cultures in the mail.
So why do I grow mushrooms?
The psilocybin ones for micro dosing  ( I was paralyzed and they really help, LSD even more but it's to much ) and the gourmet ones for food.
I like to learn new skills and study complex things so growing mushrooms feels like the right thing. I've also been gardening for the last 6 years so... for my it's like it was bound to happen.

Anonymous #5

Re: Why do you grow? [Re: Anonymous #4] * 1
    #26617956 - 04/21/20 02:24 PM (1 month, 5 days ago)

I just enjoy growing mushrooms. I'll microdose once in a while but I hardly ever trip anymore. I come from a long line of farmer's so it's in my blood to grow shit. I would never sell mushrooms and I rarely give them away.

Anonymous #6

Re: Why do you grow? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #26618345 - 04/21/20 05:33 PM (1 month, 4 days ago)

I grow for recreation, experimentation and to have my own psychedelic supply to use and share. Its such a rewarding hobby as theres so many directions you can go with cultivation. Its the Best :heart: :mushroom2:

Anonymous #7

Re: Why do you grow? [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #26634891 - 04/28/20 05:07 PM (28 days, 22 hours ago)

Microdosing to heal from mental scars.  Infrequent trips are beneficial as well.  For me, less recreation and more medicine.

Anonymous #8

Re: Why do you grow? [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #26636638 - 04/29/20 11:37 AM (28 days, 4 hours ago)

I took a lot of drugs during the last 10 years. Too much. I love to be in another world and I choose shrooms to help me stay healthy and grow my spirituality experience.

I know that they are a great teacher and I want to be lost with them :smile:

Those are my little babies that I want to explore with wisdom and patience.

Sometimes you just have to admit that you like to be high and find the best solution!

Anonymous #9

Re: Why do you grow? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #26636774 - 04/29/20 12:35 PM (28 days, 3 hours ago)

growing shrooms is rewarding in so many ways.
it's nice to watch them grow, they're great for psychedelic experiences or microdoses, and they make a great gift for the right people.
it's also a good hobby to spend some time on while locked down

Anonymous #10

Re: Why do you grow? [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #26664445 - 05/11/20 12:40 PM (16 days, 3 hours ago)

Kept getting robbed trying to utilize the black market, luckily i live where spores are legal. Felt good to learn the process of cultivating mushrooms too, took me out of a rut of feeling incapable.

As for eating the beast, usually I have positive experiences, and the bad experiences become good experiences sometime during the comedown. Winning!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Community >> Shroomerites Anonymous