Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDivided_Sky
Ten ThousandThings

Loc: The Shining Void
Tips for a Good Mellow Trip?
    #2660129 - 05/10/04 03:54 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

My last trip was an overwhelmingly intense dose of mescaline. Now that I have more or less completely recovered I am really interested in returning to the psychadelic world.
However, I want to be able to enjoy my trip, and be able to think about things without being completely overwhelmed by everything. I wasn't really able to explore my mescaline trip becuase it was just too much.

I am wondering, what drug(s) should I choose, and at what dose for a relaxing and calm, but thoughtfull/mentaly active, trip? Any tips for music or setting?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineWizdum
8-bit nitwit.

Re: Tips for a Good Mellow Trip? [Re: Divided_Sky]
    #2660418 - 05/10/04 05:03 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I'd say that an eighth of psilocybin would put you at a very good spot, so to speak. Enough to feel the effects of the mushrooms, but not enough to totally render you a babbling infant lying on the floor staring into space. I've never tried mescaline before. How was it?

OfflineDivided_Sky
Ten ThousandThings

Loc: The Shining Void
Re: Tips for a Good Mellow Trip? [Re: Wizdum]
    #2660733 - 05/10/04 06:20 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

It was nice. Visuals were beautiful and the body high felt pretty good. I struggled with the trip because of the intensity and not being prepared. I still enjoyed it, but I was not comfortable. I have another thread on this board about it, but I will write a full trip report soon.

I think if you are an experienced tripper you will like it alot. Very smooth and euphoric, very visual and physical, not very mental at all. My more experienced freind said it felt alot like rolling and that it was very clean and lacked a 'mind-fuck'. Thoughts and hallucinations were all pretty linear, and although distorted they were distorted in a very natural way.
The comedown and after-effects lasted a very long time though. That was not fun.

--------------------
1. "After an hour I wasn't feeling anything so I decided to take another..."
2. "We were feeling pretty good so we decided to smoke a few bowls..."
3. "I had to be real quiet because my parents were asleep upstairs..."

Offlinepsikooz
Stranger
Loc: Los Angeles
Re: Tips for a Good Mellow Trip? [Re: Divided_Sky]
    #2661039 - 05/10/04 07:14 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

ITs allways best to trip with good friends that are also tripping.

Tripping is about how you can connect and relate your fealings with other people that are in the same state of mind.

OfflineBonez420
8=======8

Loc: out of my element
Re: Tips for a Good Mellow Trip? [Re: psikooz]
    #2661146 - 05/10/04 07:33 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

psikooz said:
ITs allways best to trip with good friends that are also tripping.

Tripping is about how you can connect and relate your fealings with other people that are in the same state of mind.

That last time I tripped was with my best friend. We got to the stage of the trip where we "philosophise" (think about lots of different, off-the-wall stuff) and we basically always knew what the other was going to say after they had said a few words. It was cool.

We're (hopefully) tripping a week from today, so next Monday!

--------------------
"Many times I've lied - Many times I've listened,
Many times I've wondered how much there is to know."
-Led Zeppelin (Over the Hills and Far Away)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract