Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinelostintimenspc
Stranger
I think everyone who smokes weed is schizophrenic and something should be done to stop legalization
    #26609454 - 04/18/20 02:22 AM (3 years, 11 months ago)

This is outrageous but honestly. I don't think we're supposed to smoke weed. Every gang in your city smokes it to pull their gangster BS which is really a kind of psychotic relationship to non-locality, something more in the field of psilocybin and LSD.

I swear they've all lost it. Before someone rips my head off, does anyone agree?

I mean reality is abstract, people can go insane in all sorts of different ways that will never be noticed by the health system. Maybe cannabis isn't schizophrenia but it's definitely an ongoing psychosis.

That is not mind expansion... you are having a break.

Again, I'd just like to see if anyone agrees, and not just make a thread to insult people or be insulted for being outrageous.

The only reason I'm talking like/about this is because I saw Virginia legalized and so that's what 17 states now, and I'm pretty sure this whole thing is a massive mental health crisis. Just massive.

--------------------
LSD, mushrooms and DMT are different structural levels within the same magically simulated mystery sometimes blandly called 'life'

Your life, your call.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLoaded Shaman
Psychophysiologist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Now O'Clock
Re: I think everyone who smokes weed is schizophrenic and something should be done to stop legalization [Re: lostintimenspc] * 10
    #26609461 - 04/18/20 02:25 AM (3 years, 11 months ago)

Bro, you should smoke a joint and chill out.

--------------------

"Real knowledge is to know the extent of one’s ignorance." — Confucius

OfflineFrancoAmerican
Yes-man

Re: I think everyone who smokes weed is schizophrenic and something should be done to stop legalization [Re: Loaded Shaman] * 5
    #26609469 - 04/18/20 02:29 AM (3 years, 11 months ago)

Where do these outrageous theories come from. Do you have some data? Health care experience? A peer reviewed journal?

You obviously don’t know the difference between a drunk and a “stoner” for lack of a better word.

Anyone who works in healthcare would rather deal with a habitual cannabis user vs a alcoholic.

You are just plain wrong. I am sorry. If you want some more opinions based on facts I will be here.

--------------------
Life ——>🍄🤯🍄😢🍄😆🍄😀🍄💀🤙🏼——->Death

OfflineInnerWisdom
Male

Loc: North EU
Re: I think everyone who smokes weed is schizophrenic and something should be done to stop legalization [Re: FrancoAmerican]
    #26609475 - 04/18/20 02:39 AM (3 years, 11 months ago)

The legalization is only a way to deal with the problems created by it being illegal. Use may go up a little, but the negative effects of that I think are less than those of the substance being illegal. The widespread legalization in the US is not random and I guess the people doing these decisions have good reasons other than they themselves wanting to smoke legally, you know?

Invisiblecannabinated
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Outside Flag
Re: I think everyone who smokes weed is schizophrenic and something should be done to stop legalization [Re: InnerWisdom] * 1
    #26609498 - 04/18/20 03:07 AM (3 years, 11 months ago)

i got sum peer review right herr  :eatadick:

Invisiblebudmanman
OTD Masterbater
Male

Loc: PNW
Re: I think everyone who smokes weed is schizophrenic and something should be done to stop legalization [Re: cannabinated] * 3
    #26609502 - 04/18/20 03:10 AM (3 years, 11 months ago)

We all smoke it and will gang bang till the dang we die

--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

InvisibleShiithead
Your Huckleberry
Male User Gallery

Loc: God's Flat Green Earth
Re: I think everyone who smokes weed is schizophrenic and something should be done to stop legalization [Re: budmanman]
    #26609542 - 04/18/20 03:58 AM (3 years, 11 months ago)

We need to legalize drugs or impose the death penalty. Making money off arrests is immoral.

--------------------

Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Psalm 12:6
The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
Hebrews 11:3
Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
Revelation 3:11
Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

Invisiblekoraks
Re: I think everyone who smokes weed is schizophrenic and something should be done to stop legalization [Re: lostintimenspc] * 2
    #26609545 - 04/18/20 04:01 AM (3 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

lostintimenspc said:
Maybe cannabis isn't schizophrenia but it's definitely an ongoing psychosis.

My gf works in a psychiatric institution. The kids who get brought in their with their first psychosis nearly invariably have had that psychosis triggered by cannabis use. However, the other 99.9% of kids who toke up do just fine. No psychosis, no aberrant behavior.

Likewise, I'll happily agree that cannabis use is rampant in every 'gang' in whatever city in the western world. But conversely, that doesn't make everyone who uses cannabis turn into a gang member or exhibit that kind of behavior.

In short, your pars pro toto logical flaw is driving you towards inaccurate conclusions.

Don't get me wrong; I think that frequent cannabis use, especially in the longer term (past a few weeks or months) has serious drawbacks and risks. But I also think that the vast majority of youngsters who go through such a phase at some point grow over it; they start a family, life gets in the way of toking up and before you know it, nothing much at all reminds one of their stoner phase.

Offlinepixelpopper
Crap Artist

Loc: Dreamland
Re: I think everyone who smokes weed is schizophrenic and something should be done to stop legalization [Re: lostintimenspc] * 1
    #26609576 - 04/18/20 04:30 AM (3 years, 11 months ago)

dude

whats wrong with being a lil schizy

OfflineBjorn_Stormcrow
The Farfarer.
Male

Loc: Toronto, Ontario, Canada Flag
Re: I think everyone who smokes weed is schizophrenic and something should be done to stop legalization [Re: pixelpopper]
    #26609592 - 04/18/20 04:44 AM (3 years, 11 months ago)

lemme get this straight, so you "think" everyone who smokes weed is shizophrenic, even if we assume for a moment thats 100% true, then that provides some really strong evidence that weed does SOMETHING to help with the symptoms. which is in fact an argument FOR legalization, since clearly they are self-medicating with it, and we should not be criminalizing medication.

--------------------
Live Mythically

OnlineNorthernerM
splelling chceker
 User Gallery

Loc: FNQ
Re: I think everyone who smokes weed is schizophrenic and something should be done to stop legalization [Re: pixelpopper] * 1
    #26609601 - 04/18/20 04:54 AM (3 years, 11 months ago)

OP your post is like the gateway drug theory, severely logically flawed.

I don't even smoke the stuff but it's obvious that it's no threat to society, and it's not the state's responsibility to police how people lead their lives anyway. I do not want my tax dollars to be spent on hunting down and locking up dope smokers. FFS, there's far greater issues to focus our attention on besides policing other people's personal freedoms.

--------------------
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

Offlinepixelpopper
Crap Artist

Loc: Dreamland
Re: I think everyone who smokes weed is schizophrenic and something should be done to stop legalization [Re: Northerner]
    #26609603 - 04/18/20 04:56 AM (3 years, 11 months ago)

By this logic, schizophrenics should be locked up for being schizophrenic

OfflineLikeMyc
Microscopicologist
Male
Re: I think everyone who smokes weed is schizophrenic and something should be done to stop legalization [Re: koraks]
    #26609777 - 04/18/20 07:40 AM (3 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

koraks said:
Quote:

lostintimenspc said:
Maybe cannabis isn't schizophrenia but it's definitely an ongoing psychosis.

My gf works in a psychiatric institution. The kids who get brought in their with their first psychosis nearly invariably have had that psychosis triggered by cannabis use...

I grew up in a major city within gangs. Every once in a while I come across a laced blunt/joint without the asshole warning anyone.

One of my friends currently has permanent brain damage because of this. How does the institution know the psychosis was not trigger by the crap that was added to it and not the cannabis itself?

I work in the medical field and specialized in the most serious mental health issues for many years. The most psychosis I'vs seen come from spice use but never marijuana.

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Re: I think everyone who smokes weed is schizophrenic and something should be done to stop legalization [Re: lostintimenspc]
    #26609813 - 04/18/20 08:08 AM (3 years, 11 months ago)

Is this post for realz?

:notsureif:

Invisibleninja cat 09
A paranoid android
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mexico Flag
Re: I think everyone who smokes weed is schizophrenic and something should be done to stop legalization [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 4
    #26609851 - 04/18/20 08:31 AM (3 years, 11 months ago)

OP has obviously never met a schizophrenic person, most are really far out there, but not dangerous.

--------------------
             :crazykitty:

Edited by ninja cat 09 (04/18/20 08:31 AM)

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: I think everyone who smokes weed is schizophrenic and something should be done to stop legalization [Re: ninja cat 09] * 1
    #26609890 - 04/18/20 08:59 AM (3 years, 11 months ago)

A lot of weed smokers are in EPIC DENIAL that their habit might have any adverse consequences whatsoever. They inhale soot, tar and partial combustion gases like anyone exposed to vegetable smoke, but noooo for them its harmless.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Invisiblecannabinated

Re: I think everyone who smokes weed is schizophrenic and something should be done to stop legalization [Re: Asante] * 1
    #26609893 - 04/18/20 09:00 AM (3 years, 11 months ago)

i vape and eat edibles

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: I think everyone who smokes weed is schizophrenic and something should be done to stop legalization [Re: cannabinated]
    #26609894 - 04/18/20 09:01 AM (3 years, 11 months ago)

Then you are not a pot SMOKER but have taken sensible harm reduction precautions.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Re: I think everyone who smokes weed is schizophrenic and something should be done to stop legalization [Re: Asante]
    #26609899 - 04/18/20 09:02 AM (3 years, 11 months ago)

So I cant hit this bong with peace of mind? :unwanted: :bongload:

How bad is a bong rip compared to smoking cigs?

Invisiblecannabinated

Re: I think everyone who smokes weed is schizophrenic and something should be done to stop legalization [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #26609902 - 04/18/20 09:04 AM (3 years, 11 months ago)

its like .1 of a cig puff

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale