Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineAjna_Chakra
(getting)stranger
Loc: ?atalh?y?k
spore syringe AUSTRALIA
    #2660665 - 05/10/04 06:01 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

does nebody know were I can buy a spore syringe from in aus?

--------------------
All glory to the Hypnotoad!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleButterNut
Squash

Loc: Throughout the world
Re: spore syringe AUSTRALIA [Re: Ajna_Chakra]
    #2660705 - 05/10/04 06:10 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Sporesource and ralphsters have them.TLG and Little Shop of Spores also do.

--------------------
Butternut squash are softer than acorn or other types of squash, which makes them easier to cut and prepare.

OfflineFallenShroom
Shagadelic

#2660706 - 05/10/04 06:10 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Look in Shroomery's Sponsors TLG sells them

--------------------

InvisibleOldSpice
Geritol Breath...
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crankytown, Texas
Re: spore syringe AUSTRALIA [Re: ButterNut]
    #2660729 - 05/10/04 06:20 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Butternut Squash Rules :smile:

--------------------
So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty

You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

InvisibleButterNut
Squash

Re: spore syringe AUSTRALIA [Re: OldSpice]
    #2660738 - 05/10/04 06:21 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Fried is best!

--------------------
Butternut squash are softer than acorn or other types of squash, which makes them easier to cut and prepare.

InvisibleButterNut
Squash

#2660753 - 05/10/04 06:23 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Well either you changed your post or I misread.You dont want an australian syringe,you live there and want a vendor that delivers there?
Thats a different story.I dont know.This place says they deliver worldwide but I have heard mixed things about them.
Sporebank
Other than that maybe theres an aussie around who knows.I think starter is an aussie maybe PM him.Or try bluemeanie he is from there and could probably help you.

--------------------

InvisibleOldSpice
Geritol Breath...
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crankytown, Texas
    #2660916 - 05/10/04 06:54 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

--------------------
So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty

You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

InvisibleButterNut
Squash

Re: spore syringe AUSTRALIA [Re: OldSpice]
    #2661009 - 05/10/04 07:07 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

He is winning by 15.

--------------------

InvisibleXenophobic
Stranger

#2661223 - 05/10/04 07:53 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Don't you wish your ancestors (which are mine aswell, me being English) didn't vote for Australian independance, then you would be able to get spore syringes from your corner shop as easy as a tin of beans as us in England, like us and you would still have the ?, and hence be rich :smile:

As to your question, mushroom spores which can produce psilocybin in adulthood are strictly prohibited by Australian law.

Afterall your grand parents got sent there for being criminals not to have the best life ever in paradise.  Payback time for being murdering scum??? :smile:

--------------------
Only will man realise, when he cuts down the last tree, that he cannot eat money

Invisibletryptonite
mushroom ninja
Male User Gallery

Loc: aussie
    #2661781 - 05/11/04 02:01 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Ajna_Chakra said:
does nebody know were I can buy a spore syringe from in aus?

There is no spore vendor in Australia that sells syringes. However goto www.earhtpod.org and order a spore print. Spore syringes are cake walks to make once you got a sterile print.

--------------------

Entheogen Trade List

Offlineesjay
Fully scunted.

Loc: Australia
    #2661797 - 05/11/04 02:11 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Spore syringes are illegal in australia, but people have ordered prints in from overseas without any problems.

InvisibleStarter
Stranger
 User Gallery

#2662120 - 05/11/04 07:07 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I wouldn't risk ordering a syringe in from Overseas, you may well get caught by Australian customs and also be hit with Australian Quarantine Inspection (AQIS) fines.

Quote:

http://www.crimecommission.gov.au/content/publications/aidr_2002/07_Other_drugs.pdf

Importations

During 2000?01 Customs detected 24
attempted importations. The majority of detections
involved syringes containing psilocybin
mushroom spores in solution. This figure is less
than for the previous two years; there were 28
detections in 1999?2000 and 33 in 1998?99.
Fifteen importations arrived from the United
States, five from the Netherlands, two from
Sweden and one each from Indonesia and
Germany. The largest number of importations
were detected in Victoria (10); there were eight
in New South Wales, three in Western Australia
and one each in Northern Territory, Queensland
and South Australia. Twenty-three of the detected
importations were in the postal stream; one was
imported by an airline passenger.

Go prints only, for any incoming over seas orders, and specifically request that they're in an envelope and not a parcel, envelopes evade the customs line of check.

--------------------
Convert Metric and Imperial.

Invisiblesakura
Aussie Expat

Loc: Japan
Re: spore syringe AUSTRALIA [Re: Starter]
    #2662177 - 05/11/04 07:34 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah...  Aussie Customs surely suck :frown:

(Luckily, I don't have to bother about the assholes for a few more years... :lol: )

--------------------
Shrooms aren't everyone's cup of tea... (Some folks just eat 'em)

Offlinesuboriginal
enthusiast

UK / Aus law [Re: Xenophobic]
    #2662213 - 05/11/04 07:49 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Chuckle, in response to xenophibic, give me a few tiny wild-caught subs any day (Found in Australia. noo-zulland/ surrounding isles only I believe ?), over ounces of various UK varieties... we could have become a republic when we recently had the chance, but chose not to (the majority did, anyway)... you're right that I do wish shroom law in Aus more resembled that in UK !! Still, spores remain legal here, as far as I can ascertain... there's no actual outlawed species, jus outlawed chemicals (which are not found in spores)... therefore the spores are OK, DEPENDING ON YOUR INTENT... (and fascinating in their own right anyway, magic or not!)
So at least Australian law is sane to the extent that it allows spores, as long as you don't intend to do anything silly with them...

Here's some magnified pics of spores from the Melbourne subs I found recently in case anyone's interested... dropped from surprisingly immature shrooms too compared with other (non PA) species I have tried to print... the 200 and 500 x are still 'in the print' (paper), the 1000 x is spores scraped/ brushed directly onto the glass slide, as the oil immersion lens setup didn't penetrate the print well enough for a decent shot... plenny of spores around in Australia at the moment !! (Melbourne at least)
PS, I posted the pic BIG, so you can see some nice details... best if you actually right click on the image and save it/ view it in some other program if you want detail though, cause this site (appropriately) resizes the pic once it's loaded...
Peace, love and mung beans...

Edited by suboriginal (05/23/04 03:15 PM)

InvisibleLoki
Ferret Farmer
Trans-male User Gallery

Loc: Zone ate
Re: UK / Aus law [Re: suboriginal]
    #2662219 - 05/11/04 07:54 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Ive grow Psilocybe subaeruginosa in the uk and picked wild  Psilocybe semilanceata, The later, the good old english liberty cap rules out of
the two inho :tongue:

Though no knocking Psilocybe subaeruginosa, its a beatuiful shroom.

Spores, mycelium and fresh fruits are all legal in the UK, only dryed are
illegal, and a class a drug, this goes for any Psilocybe mushroom.

Australia has strick import laws for flora and fauna, so I'm
unsure of there stance on spores being shipped in.

Anonymous

Re: spore syringe AUSTRALIA [Re: Xenophobic]
    #2662231 - 05/11/04 08:00 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

don't flatter yourself
we're mostly the descendants of irish pow's :rolleyes:

InvisibleStarter
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: spore syringe AUSTRALIA [Re: Xenophobic]
    #2666463 - 05/12/04 12:18 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

xenophobic, the guy asked if he could get spore syringes into Australia, not for your misinformation (btw, the GDP per capita is lower in the UK than Australia). I've been to the UK, I know which country I'd rather live in. :smirk:

As for spore syringes, how hard are they to make? They're not. I started with prints and the first made spore syringe was fine. Just get them sent in by an envelope and you won't go wrong Ajna_Chakra. There's plenty of syringe making teks right here in the shroomery.

Mind you, I accept the tough Customs and AQIS laws, they protect the unique flora/fauna, as well as maintain a P&D free agriculture. No mad cow disease and foot & mouth here, unlike the UK, eh xenophobic. :smirk:

Though I'll give you your dues xenophobic, you're correct...

Quote:

mushroom spores which can produce psilocybin in adulthood are strictly prohibited by Australian law.

100% illegal to import & grow.

--------------------

Invisibletryptonite
mushroom ninja
Male User Gallery

Loc: aussie
    #2666773 - 05/12/04 01:04 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Ajna Chakra. I too first had the misconception that spore syringes are hard to make with everyone talking about glove boxes, lysol and contams. But you dont really need any of that stuff. I make my syringes in a room where I do my agar work and I dont get contams. I just use a room that doesnt have carpet and that is never really used in the day so there is hardly any contams flying around. So just give it a shot it may sound a bit tricky but it really is easy

--------------------

Entheogen Trade List

Offlinesuboriginal
enthusiast

Re: spore syringe AUSTRALIA [Re: Starter]
    #2667401 - 05/12/04 04:04 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Hi Starter, where is that quote from re spores with potential to produce being strictly prohibited in Australia ? I'd imagine that as with all Australian law, in order to break it, it has to be proved that you had INTENT to break the law... (so making a bunch of prints from a bunch of different shrooms that you don't know the species of, cause you happen to be interested in mycology would probably put you in the 'safe' basket...) anyways, I'm interested in where the quote is from... I've posted new pics of prints from VARIOUS SPECIES in my little thread ('Melbourne Victoria Australia etc...' in the 'hunting' forum), I reccomend anyone making prints do a FEW DIFFERENT SPECIES, cause it takes no time, is interesting, and that way you could easilly be interpreted as a legitimate 'spore enthusiast/ backyard-biologist', with no intent to produce, for example, the chemical psilocybin... just a thought, take it or leave it !!!

Peace love and mung beans...

--------------------
Peace, love and organic brown rice...

Offlinetrev
comming out of retirement
 User Gallery

Loc: Aussie
Re: spore syringe AUSTRALIA [Re: suboriginal]
    #2667530 - 05/12/04 05:45 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah bugger off ya dirty pom:)....wouldnt know hard work after it killed ya`
oh and about the print find earthpod with a search I got one
from them HUGE....
Also a slow but great forum [link]http://ethnobotany-australia.net/forum/[/link]
Best o` luck

--------------------

Anonymous #14
[quote]There are billions of people on this planet. The world does not revolve around the united states, moron. I hope terrorists crash their collective cocks into your asshole. [/quote]

OfflinePure
    #2667572 - 05/12/04 06:05 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Hey I am from Aus If your gonna order go a spore print NOT a syringe firstly you get quite a few syringes out of a print and you controll how much of the print goes into the syringe secondly it will never get passed customs and you will get asked a few hard to explain questions :lol

there are quite a few groups for trading in AUS I found some really nice people at

http://www.ethnobotany-australia.net

but remember that spores prints are for microscopy purposes only when your Asking on a public form

--------------------
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. ---
Hunter S. Thompson

Edited by Pure (05/12/04 06:10 AM)

InvisibleStarter
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: UK / Aus law [Re: suboriginal]
    #2667700 - 05/12/04 06:59 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Hi Starter, where is that quote from re spores with potential to produce being strictly prohibited in Australia ?

Hi mate, it was from xenophobic. Scroll back/up. My use of that quote was in context to importing them.

Quote:

I'd imagine that as with all Australian law, in order to break it, it has to be proved that you had INTENT to break the law...

Probably.

Quote:

(so making a bunch of prints from a bunch of different shrooms that you don't know the species of, cause you happen to be interested in mycology would probably put you in the 'safe' basket...)

It would if they weren't imported, since imported spores (regardless of genera) without clearance is a quarantine offence. If they're of a psilocybin making genera then it would be a customs matter too. Did you note the link and blurb I posted? Scroll back/up. Take note: it stated "customs" in reference to detections of spore syringes containing spores that can produce psilocybin. You'll also note the link, yup those unfortuneates in question would have faced criminal prosecution.

Quote:

anyways, I'm interested in where the quote is from...

As said, from xenophobic.

Quote:

I've posted new pics of prints from VARIOUS SPECIES in my little thread ('Melbourne Victoria Australia etc...' in the 'hunting' forum), I reccomend anyone making prints do a FEW DIFFERENT SPECIES, cause it takes no time, is interesting, and that way you could easilly be interpreted as a legitimate 'spore enthusiast/ backyard-biologist', with no intent to produce, for example, the chemical psilocybin... just a thought, take it or leave it !!!

I'm not a lawyer, so I don't know the laws on procession of spores procured from indigenous genera that can produce psilocybin. Appears a grey area. I guess they're legal, if intent to manufacture can't be proven. Which explains why ethnobotany-australia can entertain it. On that note, this backyard caper is well and truly happening -- and as Trev said, as long as people only say they're for microscope use. It's the imports that are the worry.

Trev, suboriginal is Australian, it's xenophobe who is from England. I already dealt with him. :wink:

--------------------

InvisibleXenophobic
Stranger

Re: UK / Aus law [Re: Starter]
    #2669291 - 05/12/04 03:37 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Interesting.  It's amazing what responses you can receive from a little kidding around.

Peace all, :smile:

--------------------
Only will man realise, when he cuts down the last tree, that he cannot eat money

Offlinebalingupmadness
recreationalchemicalconsultant

Loc: western Australia
Re: spore syringe AUSTRALIA [Re: trev]
    #2735532 - 05/27/04 05:46 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

looking for spores in oz try elton c myco, fine ,fast growin ozy battlers,

OfflineMycena
mycoexplorer
Loc: indonesia
    #2735880 - 05/27/04 08:28 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

retracted

Edited by Mycena (06/03/04 02:29 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures