Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate, Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < First | < Back | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | Next > | Last >
OfflineKryptos
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: ballsalsa]
    #26603538 - 04/15/20 07:29 PM (2 months, 25 days ago)

Quote:

ballsalsa said:
cool it with the overt racism or you'll find yourself posting somewhere other than Political Discussion for awhile

Lol, XUL had more nuance.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinespecialpeopleclub
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mitten
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Kryptos]
    #26603609 - 04/15/20 07:59 PM (2 months, 25 days ago)

I didnt do any racism at all, I said i wouldn't call them as an insult at your standards. What should i call them. 13% kill 50%:shrug: its fbi statistics
You wouldn't do anything if i were talking about colorimpaired. Look, made it into a compliment.

Im sure xul was banned by idiots for idiotic reasons. Bedn here since 2008. The mods sterilized this place. Thats why its dead. It hey dont give respect, dont know when punishment is appropriate or what its for.
So they punished everyone. Id probably be nicer if there was a reason to be besides you having the ability to be a cunt threaten, and ban me.

You people are probably why i dont see prisoner here anymore. Got sick of fake ass idiots on a dead forum about a Giorgio s thing the people here done deserve to represent.

I have opinions on race. They arent always nice. Guarentee Im more interested in those out there cultures more than the tolorence patrol. The racism accusers in real life have always been historically and culturally ignorant in my experiance

:whatever::thousandisland::whatever::thousandisland::whatever:
You have racist stuff in your emotes. Probably from people that have a sense of humor that left

Im gay. Gays are obnoxious fucks:shrug: not all, but the image they sold normal america is a lie. Disease, promiscuity, short term relations. Look at the shame parades. Should all be arrested for putting that on display to kids..
If someone cant talk about what I am, :shrug:
Hippie3 kicked me in two posts for saying she was wrong about income tax. She wasnt, but hippies, lefties, they are all love

Not

--------------------

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
    #26603615 - 04/15/20 07:59 PM (2 months, 25 days ago)

Quote:

Kryptos said:
Quote:

ballsalsa said:
cool it with the overt racism or you'll find yourself posting somewhere other than Political Discussion for awhile

Lol, XUL had more nuance.

Peaceful segregation lol

--------------------
I am a violent pusher of the neo-marxist SJW agenda to destroy society.

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: specialpeopleclub] * 3
    #26603649 - 04/15/20 08:09 PM (2 months, 25 days ago)

Quote:

specialpeopleclub said:
...leftist economics are the economics of idiology and jelousy…

No, it's not about jealousy, it's about fairness.  As I already explained, the problem with Bill Whittle's argument is that he says if a corporation screws you over with a $100,000 bonus, you should be happy because $100,000 is a lot of money.  Therefore, you should be happy to get screwed over for any amount.  First of all, no one I know is getting screwed over with $100,000 bonuses.  Second, I'm not a fan of getting screwed over regardless of the amount.  Leftist economics is more about not getting screwed.

Quote:

specialpeopleclub said:
...made by someone with no experiance outside acedemia.

Bill Whittle lost his financial aid in college and had to drop out, because he was too dumb to keep the requisite GPA as a theater major.  I wouldn't take my economic advice from a theater major dropout.

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

InvisibleMadMuncher
OTD Therapist
 User Gallery

Loc: Gone upriver
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: specialpeopleclub]
    #26603659 - 04/15/20 08:12 PM (2 months, 25 days ago)

he's a fucking nazi. don't know how more people can't see it it's pretty damn obvious if you've ever been around those types

--------------------

amanita phalloides prints for trade
$BanEnlil $IgnoreEnlil   

Spicemaster said: The stories. The words. The descriptions. Keep your list handy.

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
    #26603669 - 04/15/20 08:16 PM (2 months, 25 days ago)

Quote:

specialpeopleclub said:
Hippie3 kicked me in two posts for saying she was wrong about income tax. She wasnt, but hippies, lefties, they are all love

Not

So you got kicked for saying she was wrong about income tax, and then you admit she wasn't???

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

InvisibleballsalsaM
Universally Loathed and Reviled
Male User Gallery

Loc: Foreign Lands
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: specialpeopleclub] * 6
    #26603702 - 04/15/20 08:25 PM (2 months, 25 days ago)

Pris is gone because he threw a tantrum when the passwords were reset sitewide and refused to come back when he realized that it wasn't actually a conspiracy against him.

If you want to post like a dick, do it in OTD or something.  If you want a higher grade of discussion on offer here, you'll have to step up to the challenge of treating people with the minimum level of respect, including refraining from established slurs.  I'll hold everyone else to the same standard as much as my time to moderate this forum allows.  If you think someone is getting away with something unfairly, blow the damn whistle.  I can't read every post.  I feel I'm being pretty patient with your shenanigans, in general.  Please don't force me to be an asshole.

--------------------
Don't click this link                                         

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: MadMuncher] * 4
    #26603876 - 04/15/20 09:25 PM (2 months, 25 days ago)

Quote:

MadMuncher said:
he's a fucking nazi. don't know how more people can't see it it's pretty damn obvious if you've ever been around those types

I don't think labeling someone as a Nazi without evidence serves any purpose around here. If you have the evidence for the claim, just show it.

InvisibleMadMuncher
OTD Therapist
 User Gallery

Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: qman]
    #26603906 - 04/15/20 09:38 PM (2 months, 25 days ago)

labels suck, huh?

--------------------

$BanEnlil $IgnoreEnlil   

Spicemaster said: The stories. The words. The descriptions. Keep your list handy.

InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: ballsalsa] * 1
    #26603909 - 04/15/20 09:39 PM (2 months, 25 days ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

specialpeopleclub said:
...leftist economics are the economics of idiology and jelousy…

No, it's not about jealousy, it's about fairness.  As I already explained, the problem with Bill Whittle's argument is that he says if a corporation screws you over with a $100,000 bonus, you should be happy because $100,000 is a lot of money.  Therefore, you should be happy to get screwed over for any amount.  First of all, no one I know is getting screwed over with $100,000 bonuses.  Second, I'm not a fan of getting screwed over regardless of the amount.  Leftist economics is more about not getting screwed.

Quote:

specialpeopleclub said:
...made by someone with no experiance outside acedemia.

Bill Whittle lost his financial aid in college and had to drop out, because he was too dumb to keep the requisite GPA as a theater major.  I wouldn't take my economic advice from a theater major dropout.

Quote:

ballsalsa said:
Pris is gone because he threw a tantrum when the passwords were reset sitewide and refused to come back when he realized that it wasn't actually a conspiracy against him.

If you want to post like a dick, do it in OTD or something.  If you want a higher grade of discussion on offer here, you'll have to step up to the challenge of treating people with the minimum level of respect, including refraining from established slurs.  I'll hold everyone else to the same standard as much as my time to moderate this forum allows.  If you think someone is getting away with something unfairly, blow the damn whistle.  I can't read every post.  I feel I'm being pretty patient with your shenanigans, in general.  Please don't force me to be an asshole.

The sooner you guys stop feeding the troll the sooner he leaves. I don't even understand why you guys bother wasting your time replying to him

--------------------
Obviously you don't know who the fuck I am. The names Cyrus, CYRUS. And I don't give a fuck who you are

Iam delusional and like to post fictional statements and nothing I say should be taken seriously

InvisibleMadMuncher
OTD Therapist
 User Gallery

Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: qman] * 2
    #26603929 - 04/15/20 09:44 PM (2 months, 25 days ago)

Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

MadMuncher said:

I don't think labeling someone as a Nazi without evidence serves any purpose around here. If you have the evidence for the claim, just show it.

i can and would like to show you many examples but we should stop derailing the thread.

the only people who want to argue about the definition of "aryan", compare women's suffrage to suffering, advocate genocide to natives and refer to everyone who's not white as "colored" are rascist white assholes. they have earned the label and deserve it until they can learn to communicate with respect for all regardless of race

--------------------

$BanEnlil $IgnoreEnlil   

Offlinespecialpeopleclub
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mitten
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: MagicMush123]
    #26604056 - 04/15/20 10:42 PM (2 months, 25 days ago)

Im amazed that didnt get me the ban. Havnt read any replies. I assume its all cheering me on as im thrown in tbe ban fire. I think id be a great sacrifice. Chubby, unwilling. The harvest gods would be pleased

I do appriciate

Aryan come from indo europeans. Thats why Indian people have a common linguistic liniage with us and sanskrit.

I dont like nazis. They could have deported people.  Hitler wanted all germans to die defending germany. He was a terrible person. He was terrible even if the holcaust was completely fake. Whathe did to England was a crime. What he did to Russia was evil. Russian history is Peter the great,Catherine the great, then trauma for centuries.

The most racist policy i advocate involves politically seperating cities into city states and not allowing minorities or any immigrants to vote in rural areas.

--------------------

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
    #26604067 - 04/15/20 10:47 PM (2 months, 25 days ago)

Aryans are people from the southern Caucasus region (Hence Caucasian). The proper name Iran is derived from the word for aryan.

--------------------
I am a violent pusher of the neo-marxist SJW agenda to destroy society.

OfflineSulfurshelfsean
Defender of Cubes
 User Gallery

Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: specialpeopleclub] * 1
    #26604194 - 04/15/20 11:25 PM (2 months, 25 days ago)

Quote:

specialpeopleclub said:
Im amazed that didnt get me the ban. Havnt read any replies. I assume its all cheering me on as im thrown in tbe ban fire. I think id be a great sacrifice. Chubby, unwilling. The harvest gods would be pleased

I do appriciate

Aryan come from indo europeans. Thats why Indian people have a common linguistic liniage with us and sanskrit.

I dont like nazis. They could have deported people.  Hitler wanted all germans to die defending germany. He was a terrible person. He was terrible even if the holcaust was completely fake. Whathe did to England was a crime. What he did to Russia was evil. Russian history is Peter the great,Catherine the great, then trauma for centuries.

The most racist policy i advocate involves politically seperating cities into city states and not allowing minorities or any immigrants to vote in rural areas.

It starts by just separating them, then taking some rights, slippery slope a bit down the way, next thing ya know: trains and camps.

--------------------

Everything is better when it is done ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN!

InvisibleMadMuncher
OTD Therapist
 User Gallery

Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Sulfurshelfsean] * 1
    #26604236 - 04/15/20 11:40 PM (2 months, 25 days ago)

that's classic klan philosophy 101

--------------------

$BanEnlil $IgnoreEnlil   

OfflineKryptos
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: koods] * 1
    #26604304 - 04/16/20 12:16 AM (2 months, 25 days ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Aryans are people from the southern Caucasus region (Hence Caucasian). The proper name Iran is derived from the word for aryan.

Making me a true Aryan. Bow down, motherfuckers.:lol:

InvisibleMadMuncher
OTD Therapist
 User Gallery

#26604349 - 04/16/20 12:46 AM (2 months, 25 days ago)

:love: thanks for bringing my horse back bitch get off my island :lol: :smoker:

--------------------

$BanEnlil $IgnoreEnlil   

Edited by MadMuncher (04/16/20 01:13 AM)

InvisibleMadMuncher
OTD Therapist
 User Gallery

Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: MadMuncher]
    #26604361 - 04/16/20 12:53 AM (2 months, 25 days ago)

@enlil sorry boss man that's the best i can do for now :leaving:

--------------------

$BanEnlil $IgnoreEnlil   

InvisibletyrannicalrexS
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Loc: subtropics
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: specialpeopleclub] * 1
    #26605111 - 04/16/20 10:05 AM (2 months, 25 days ago)

Chubby

:tongue: pics please

--------------------

Watermelon man-"I think that society and just everything , it dose a good job at making people want to live some bull shit fairytale. it's mostly just so they can suck whatever out of us. The only thing they can suck is my dick." :smile:

Invisiblerelic
of a bygone era
Male

Loc: the right coast
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26605217 - 04/16/20 10:42 AM (2 months, 25 days ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:

Bill Whittle...had to drop out, I wouldn't take my economic advice from a theater major dropout.

:lol: :congrats:

Jump to top. Pages: < First | < Back | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate, Injection Grain Bag

General Interest >> Political Discussion