Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineDreamer987
The VerbalHerman Munster
Female

Loc: Texas
Friend is acting like a bitch again
    #2655398 - 05/08/04 11:45 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

k here is a thread i made 3 months ago: http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=support&Number=2332854&Forum=f42&Words=%2Bfriend%20%2Btaking%20%2Bme%20%2Bfor%20%2Bgranted&Searchpage=0&Limit=10&Main=2332854&Search=true&where=sub&Name=112142&daterange=1&newerval=1&newertype=y&olderval=&oldertype=&bodyprev=#Post2332854

well last night i called her up and asked if she wanted to chill. She said
"no i'v had a shitty day, and i just want to go to sleep, and be by myself"
so later on that night i ended up stranded in the middle of town with nowher else to go. So i went over to her house. She wasn't asleep, she was getting drunk with her boyfriend. This didn't bother me, but i wish she wouldn't have lied.
so i go to the fridge to get a beer, and she says no don't take any! bieng the passive agressive type i don't say anything at the moment.
I end up staying up after they go to sleep with a killer bout of insomnia. Began to get really pissed.
Wher the fuck does she get off bieng stingy like that. In the 4 years i'v known her i have shared at least half of the drugs/alchohol with her.
everytime i get something cool like shrooms, vicodens, or nitrous i make sure i save some for her. not once have i said "no you can't have any"
I ended up stealing a beer anyway. The next day she confronted me about it.
I told her how i felt. So she spent the rest of the afternoon ignoring me completely, untill i walked out without saying a word.

Most of the time we get along great, but when shit like this happens it makes me feel really bad. I'm considering getting petty revenge by lighting up a fat blunt of nug in front of her, and refusing to let her hit it.
do any of yall guys got friends like this?

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineKremlin
life in E minor
Male User Gallery

Loc: /export/home/Kremlin
Re: Friend is acting like a bitch again [Re: Dreamer987]
    #2655509 - 05/09/04 12:12 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

that really sucks, it must hurt alot to have a friend turn her back on you like that.

I wish i had some advice, but i dont. Good luck, and i hope everything will turn out.

At least im sure you will notice that if she can brush you off that easily, you havent really lost anything that special, regardless of the amount of time you spent together. People change, remember the good times and move on.

Take Care
--Krem

--------------------
"Human suffering has been caused because all too many of us cannot grasp that words are only tools for our use, and that the mere presence of a word in the dictionary does not mean it necessarily refers to something definitive in the real world"
--Richard Dawkins, "The Selfish Gene"

"It is the mind which creates the world about us, and even though we stand side by side in the same meadow, my eyes will never see what is beheld by yours."
-George Gissing

"Without a firm idea of himself and the purpose of his life, man cannot live, and would sooner destroy himself than remain on earth, even if he was surrounded by bread."
--Fyodor Dostoevsky

Offlinel0st
    #2655811 - 05/09/04 03:18 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

but dude, it was her beer, maybe it was a family members or something. i think you're making too much of this.

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: Friend is acting like a bitch again [Re: l0st]
    #2656198 - 05/09/04 08:39 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

True, maybe she was saving the beer for something. 

But still, even if that was the case, if I was her I would at least offer an explanation. 

Well, you got it off your chest and told her how you were feeling, which is good, I think.  If a single beer dissolves your friendship  that easily, then maybe that tells you something about the relationship you did have with her. 

In any case, I hope it works out Dreamer.  :heart:

truly,

*me*

Offlinedaba
Stranger
 User Gallery

#2656217 - 05/09/04 08:47 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I remember I had a similar scenario with a guy on my floor.

I asked him a ride home, and he said that was OK (we were going home for winter break). He then asks me if I want to go for a jog the coming day, which I cordially turn down (I'm not a fan of running around). The next morning, he wakes me up from my slumber at 6 AM, demanding that I go jog with him. I tell him that I am very tired and that I need to sleep. He then threatens me to go jogging with him or else he would leave me behind for winter break. By this time, in my half-awake mindset I am pretty angry, and not everything is registering completely with me. I tell him to please leave, and that I need more sleep, but he tells me that those are his demands.

Obviously, while I'm trying to fall back to sleep, I realize that I do not have a ride home. So when I wake up I look for another ride, and fortunately there is one for me.

Was he an inconsiderate and selfish jackass? Yes. Did I confront my floormate? No. Why? Because that is just who he is. I am not his father nor will I try to be. The yin and the yang, my friend. There will be the generous (you) and the selfish (her). Live and let live. She is because she is human.

--------------------
Fold for The Shroomery!

Invisiblequestion_for_joo
i'm left. youall can bite me
    #2656252 - 05/09/04 09:10 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

your friend might've just wanted to be alone or she might've done that for a while and then got a call from her boyfriend to come over and wanted to do that intead. either way he was there, and she probably wanted to be alone with him. then you show up, that probably made her angry at you and that's probably what made her not want to share her beers with you....or maybe some other reason. to me it looks as though you don't have the right to be mad at her.

--------------------
youi was a pig informatnt so you can go fuckyoruselfs

Offline0xYg3n
topdawg
 User Gallery

#2656935 - 05/09/04 01:43 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

good point question.

I think you guys need to talk it out, and found out what's really going on with your friendship because it just sounds like there's missing pieces. Try to figure out what really is bothering her.

OfflineDreamer987
The VerbalHerman Munster
Female

Re: Friend is acting like a bitch again [Re: Kremlin]
    #2657140 - 05/09/04 02:47 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

yea its not that big of a deal. I just need a place to vent this kinda stuff, cuz she's the one i usually talk to. thanx for the advice, and kind words.
my surrogate internet friends.

--------------------

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #2657312 - 05/09/04 03:25 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Yep, nothing wrong with venting!  :smile:

Invisiblesir tripsalot
Administrator

#2659955 - 05/10/04 03:19 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

well last night i called her up and asked if she wanted to chill. She said
"no i'v had a shitty day, and i just want to go to sleep, and be by myself"

Quote:

So i went over to her house

Why are you annoying this person?

--------------------

"Little racoons and old possums 'n' stuff all live up in here. They've got to have a little place to sit." Bob Ross.

Offlinepeachy
Transientpsychonaut

Loc: Preserved deep within the...
    #2660006 - 05/10/04 03:30 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Hate to say this dude but it sounds a lot more like the problem is with you, a lot of latent issues there. If all this bothers you that much, then perhaps you should reconsider your classification of this person as a friend. Better still perhaps you should consider what it is you want from this person?

Just my 0.02.

--------------------
"Time bends, space is boundless. It squashes a man's ego. I feel lonely. Tell me, though... does Man, that marvel of the universe, that glorious paradox who sent me to the stars, still make war against his brother? Keep his neighbor's children starving?"

OfflineDreamer987
The VerbalHerman Munster
Female

Re: Friend is acting like a bitch again [Re: sir tripsalot]
    #2660577 - 05/10/04 05:37 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

like i said i was stranded in the middle of town, with no wher else to go.
anyway i went over there the next day, and we talked about it.
everythings chilled now

--------------------

Invisiblesir tripsalot
Administrator

#2661484 - 05/10/04 11:30 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

"hey, I know you didn't want to hang out tonight so I came to your neighborhood. But wouldn't ya know it ,I"m stranded :smile: *walks in* clear some room bitch!"

--------------------

"Little racoons and old possums 'n' stuff all live up in here. They've got to have a little place to sit." Bob Ross.

OfflineDreamer987
The VerbalHerman Munster
Female

Re: Friend is acting like a bitch again [Re: sir tripsalot]
    #2661751 - 05/11/04 01:47 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I had no ententions of going over there, but when i hitched a ride to my buddys up the way the house was empty and he had moved. oh wait, but you must know better because you weren't there.

Alright listen dude, it seems like everytime i post anything in support group you gotta come in and give me shit about it.
I use this place as my outlet. somewher i can go to get my feelings out.
if you'v got something constructive to say then by all means go ahead. But so far all i get is negitivity from you.
what is your problem? what have i done to offend you? I'v never even said anything to you before

--------------------

Invisiblesir tripsalot
Administrator

#2661824 - 05/11/04 02:25 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Well, you call her a bitch and describe actions by yourself conducive with that of a bitch. You were in a dire situation and relied on a friend. But then, the climax of the story is getting turned down for beer. You got some issues.

P.S- I checked the other thread of yours you say I was mean to you in. It was the one where you write a letter telling your friend that you are "fucking pissed" at her and pull an altimatum to pick you over other friends. I cautioned you this may cost you the friendship altogether.

This is support group central, not " I wanna whine like a baby but not get called out for it." My advice to you may save you from losing a friend for being so irritating. I wasn't there but I totally understand why she told you get your cruddy hands off her brew after you 'dropped in'. Or 'got stranded' for those perpetual victims out there.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag