Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | Next > | Last >
OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Kryptos]
    #26598366 - 04/13/20 04:09 PM (3 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Kryptos said:
It's kind of obvious why--he knows as well as everyone else that Biden would be a better leader than diaper donnie.

What's Biden going to do for me or you?  :shrug:

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinespecialpeopleclub
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mitten
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #26598382 - 04/13/20 04:15 PM (3 years, 11 months ago)

probably be hilarious in a tragic way, then die and give us the first female president. Women always wanted one. They wont mind she wasnt elected.

--------------------

OfflineNear Dylan
Shitpost Artist

Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: specialpeopleclub] * 1
    #26598436 - 04/13/20 04:44 PM (3 years, 11 months ago)

Hooray for 3 years of biden, and then one year of a Kamala Harris 're'-election campaign.

IN THE LAAAAAND, OF THE FREEEEE... :usa:

--------------------

InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

Loc: Chinada Flag
    #26598442 - 04/13/20 04:48 PM (3 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Kryptos said:
Quote:

SirTripAlot said:
Anti establishment candidate endorses establishment candidate; go figure.

It's kind of obvious why--he knows as well as everyone else that Biden would be a better leader than diaper donnie.

Then again, a literal rock would be a better leader than diaper donnie, so there's that.

Its also obvious that he knew he would lose to dementia joe and folded to the establishment. Apparently it was so painfully obvious that he would lose that he quit before every state even had a chance to vote. Bernie's not a fighter hes a quitter. If he had any honor or integrity he would have fought to the bitter end. Thats what trump did when the entire world was agianst him. Apparently a literal rock beat the odds and beat crooked Hillary when she had the media shilling for her. So yea, i guess old man Sanders is worse than a literal rock

OfflineKryptos
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #26598744 - 04/13/20 06:48 PM (3 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

Kryptos said:

What's Biden going to do for me or you?  :shrug:

I don't think he can make it any worse, for one thing.

For another, Biden already deal with one Republican Recession, since he lead the 2009 cleanup crew. He's got experience cleaning up Republican trash. I think this experience will prove quite valuable once again, because once again, there's a lot of Republican trash that needs cleaning. Shit, the whole country needs a power wash to get rid of the stench of the GOP.

InvisibleballsalsaMDiscord
Universally Loathed and Reviled
Male User Gallery

Loc: Foreign Lands
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Kryptos] * 3
    #26598764 - 04/13/20 06:55 PM (3 years, 11 months ago)

Red MAGA, Blue MAGA, either way, nothing will fundamentally change.

--------------------

Like cannabis topics? Read my cannabis blog here

OfflineKryptos
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Kryptos] * 1
    #26598768 - 04/13/20 06:58 PM (3 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Kryptos said:

I'd call that a pretty goddamn "fundamental change" considering our current trajectory.

The US isn't long for this world. Everyone knows that. Once leadership becomes geriatric, countries collapse and fail under their own weight.

My primary concern is to keep it on life support long enough to get the fuck out, and not have to go to Russia. I prefer Germany, but I don't yet have citizenship in Germany.

InvisibleThe Blind Ass
Bodhi
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: The Primordial Mind
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Kryptos] * 6
    #26598965 - 04/13/20 08:17 PM (3 years, 11 months ago)

Biden is a puppet, he’s the choice of a certain powerful establishment and in all likelihood if he won he would be a figure head with a nice face for an elderly gentlemen, cleverly crafted demeanor for politics, and shiny teeth.  Letting someone like him preside over the highest office in the land would be a dangerous mistake for the US.  He’ll stand there waving with his plastic face, being the opposite of trump in appearance, and behind him, behind the scenes America will continue selling out its founding principles faster than you can say they fucked me.

I am not pro trump or anti trump, I’m rationale when it comes to politics and to people as individuals, each needing to be judged on a case by case basis, and as much as Trump sucks ass at pulling off the classical prestigious presidential aura, at the very least the guy has a crazy drive to see America succeed and prosper and his big ego is right for the geopolitical political environment when dealing of the likes of other nations that have their own best interests in mind etc.

( even if I don’t agree with many of his policies and moves or think he’s taking us down a faulty path -  and that I practically hate a part of him and respect another part. But, that’s MY bias)

I know most adults who finance their own lives and perhaps have families will vote by their pocketbook, and that’s normal, but I can’t shake the sense that Biden is a horribly dangerous choice.  Compare the two, and for as nutty and sociopathic as trump can seem, and as ineloquent he can appear while speaking or showing himself in public...at least he’s got his wits about him - for his age. 

Compared to a Biden, he run circles around him in terms of operating at a high level of constant stress and harassment.
And I’d rather have the monstrosity of president Trump to contend against the other monsters who lurk in the world in the Highest position of international governments and corporations, than Sleepy Joe - bc with joes disposition he’d lack the where with all to understand modern day tech and information and everything related at a level of comprehension needed to compete at the highest levels of government and the international - Geopolitical racket / game / hustle.  With joe in office, so many would take advantage of his disposition and state/wits that the abuses that go on, and the ensuing damage may strike a crippling blow to the United States of its fundamental philosophical principles.

If you can’t see through the charade that is surrounding Biden, then you must a blind ass.  I wish there was someone, any other person than these 2 candidates.  Where are the sage-philosopher-kings!?  We berate our politicians and their work and it’s outcomes constantly, we it’s the public who ultimately allows them to do what they do by supporting them in any way throughout their campaign and their time in office.

What we have and what we get- It’s a 2 way street, and we cannot afford to think irrationally when the nature of the world is in part, a fight to survive by all means necessary, and if we remain in the somnambulant state I see so many fucking people in now a days in regards to their own lives and how they treat politics as if it were an asinine high school popularity contest, or their apathy and indifference , or not being man or woman enough to be able to see both sides of a political situational coin without losing ones vision of it in terms of party politics or candidates,  Letting ones emotions or biases get in the way of rational cool headed ness and resorting to name calling etc... it’s a guaranteed mark that America as once known will never make it, not the way we envision it now, and all the things we take for granted that our anscestors helped make it.

Wake the fuck up, or your retirement years, and your children and grandchildren and friends will suffer the consequences of each individuals ignorant childish attitudes and views collectively ina future coming to you.

--------------------
Give me Liberty caps -or- give me Death caps

Edited by The Blind Ass (04/13/20 08:32 PM)

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: ballsalsa]
    #26598979 - 04/13/20 08:23 PM (3 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

ballsalsa said:

Grow up

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Offlinespecialpeopleclub
Male User Gallery

#26598980 - 04/13/20 08:23 PM (3 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

ballsalsa said:

Obama was the most left president ever elected. We were moving to the left for decades.
Whoever made that is an idiot.
There arent reputable leftist economists because moral imperitives dont make.predictions or f
Quote:

Kryptos said:
Quote:

Kryptos said:

I'd call that a pretty goddamn "fundamental change" considering our current trajectory.

The US isn't long for this world. Everyone knows that. Once leadership becomes geriatric, countries collapse and fail under their own weight.

My primary concern is to keep it on life support long enough to get the fuck out, and not have to go to Russia. I prefer Germany, but I don't yet have citizenship in Germany.

The US is the most stable nation. Europe has been stable for less than 100 years(WWII). China even less thsn that if you count it as stable today, when it isnt.
https://tldw420818650.wordpress.com/2018/03/13/peter-zeihan-powers-of-yesterday-powers-of-tomorrow/
Cant tout Zeihan enough.

--------------------

Male User Gallery

Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: koods] * 1
    #26598996 - 04/13/20 08:31 PM (3 years, 11 months ago)

He said it, not me.

--------------------

OfflineKryptos
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #26599025 - 04/13/20 08:44 PM (3 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Kryptos said:
Quote:

Kryptos said:

The US is the most stable nation. Europe has been stable for less than 100 years(WWII). China even less thsn that if you count it as stable today, when it isnt.
https://tldw420818650.wordpress.com/2018/03/13/peter-zeihan-powers-of-yesterday-powers-of-tomorrow/
Cant tout Zeihan enough.

The "most stable nation" is in dead fucking last place when it comes to dealing with Covid. MY grandma is calling me from Russia telling me she can get me a hospital bed over there if I need one and can't get one here.

Stable fucking idiots, that's what we are.

Offlinespecialpeopleclub
Male User Gallery

#26599040 - 04/13/20 08:49 PM (3 years, 11 months ago)

Being in the midst of a crisis doesnt mean our i stitutions or security are unstable. Russia has serious geopolitical challenges, that's why its involved in Syriw ajd invaded Crimea and Ukraine. Their capital is vulnerable to land militaries and their economy is middling. Especially considering their resources.

If the entire US were doing as poorly as New Bjork, we would have hundreds of thousands of deaths. Whst happened there isnt good. That isnt the entire country though. It would be more fair to compair the US to all of Europe. Maybe the EU.

--------------------

Male User Gallery

Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: specialpeopleclub] * 2
    #26599060 - 04/13/20 08:58 PM (3 years, 11 months ago)

can you tell me what happened to the last 2 armies that tried to capture Russia's capital?

--------------------

InvisibleTantrika
Miss Ann Thrope
Female

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Lashed to the pyre
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: ballsalsa] * 1
    #26599066 - 04/13/20 09:03 PM (3 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

ballsalsa said:
can you tell me what happened to the last 2 armies that tried to capture Russia's capital?

Russia is one of my favourites in Civ 6 :lol:

Offlinespecialpeopleclub
Male User Gallery

Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: ballsalsa]
    #26599071 - 04/13/20 09:07 PM (3 years, 11 months ago)

Im awear that Neapolitan and the germans lost. Russis still hasnt recovered. You can see the places where you should have had more people.

It doesnt mean they arent vulnerable, or that they want to do what they did last time

The mongols should get a bonus. Thay was pre-russia though.

--------------------

Edited by specialpeopleclub (04/13/20 09:08 PM)

InvisibleTantrika
Miss Ann Thrope
Female

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Lashed to the pyre
    #26599098 - 04/13/20 09:21 PM (3 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

specialpeopleclub said:
The mongols should get a bonus. Thay was pre-russia though.

Unfortunately, Mongolia's bonuses focus entirely on cavalry buffs and increased ability to capture enemy cities
each playable empire in the game is characterized by it's leader, and Genghis Khan being so notable in popular imagination colours it
miss Civ 4 also having Kublai Khan as an alternative for more of a high culture style play

also Atilla the Hun was last in Civ 5
and think they held Moscow area extending into Roman Europe
while the Mongols held Asian lands

Offlinespecialpeopleclub
Male User Gallery

Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Tantrika]
    #26599108 - 04/13/20 09:29 PM (3 years, 11 months ago)

Whatever thing in fate protected europe from the huns in the five hundreds and the mongols in the 1200's. It looked unlikely either stood a chance. The Easten Romans didnt get conquered though. Not untill the Turks
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dardanelles_Gun

Turks look like they have delicious food. The turkish delight is a distraction

--------------------

Offlinespecialpeopleclub
Male User Gallery

Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: specialpeopleclub]
    #26599113 - 04/13/20 09:32 PM (3 years, 11 months ago)

This is all from Biden's childhood, so its on topic

--------------------

OfflineKryptos
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: specialpeopleclub]
    #26599117 - 04/13/20 09:35 PM (3 years, 11 months ago)

Biden wouldn't last a day in a Russian schoolyard.

diaper don wouldn't last an hour.

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies