Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Getting Started

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineSheila2003
Stranger

Spore Syringe Canada/Ontario
    #26590558 - 04/10/20 10:03 AM (10 months, 10 days ago)

Hey guys,

I would love to grow my own shroomies, the only thing I am a complete newbie. Do you know where to get quality SPORE SYRINGE in Canada? Please leave me PM :smile:

Thanks so much

Edited by Sheila2003 (04/10/20 10:16 AM)

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Getting Started