Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Trusted Cultivator
The Contamination Forum has been Merged * 10
    #26571772 - 04/01/20 06:29 PM (3 years, 11 months ago)

As many have likely noticed already, the Contamination Forum is no more. This is because the mods of the Shroomery decided that the Contamination Forum was not getting enough traffic to be viable and it was discontinued as a forum.

Thus, the Contamination Forum has been merged into Mushroom Cultivation. All topics about infections and contaminations will now be discussed here in Mushroom Cultivation.

All Stickied threads from the Contamination Forum are now at the top of Mushroom Cultivation for your reference.

If you want to ask about a contamination issue on your grow, please use the new "Contamination" category option when you create a new thread.

Thank you. That is all.

- L.C.

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineshroomgoonery
Stranger
Re: The Contamination Forum has been Merged [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #26573344 - 04/02/20 01:40 PM (3 years, 11 months ago)

Hey guys I'm brand new to this site so please forgive me if I'm replying or posting in the wrong area. I'm looking for some input on possible cob webs. I currently have a 1lb spawn bag that is on day 11 of colonization. Everything was going great and I was seeing mycelium after about 3 days. But part of the bags for some odd reason were actually drying out so badly that all the grain was beginning to split and seemed incredibly dry. So I placed a brand new, decontaminated humidifier in the room. Temp has been a constant 79 degrees F with roughly 69% humidity. Once I placed the humidifier in, I shook the bag and mixed it, because it was already about 50 % colonized at that point. It immediately started showing robust growth of mycelium, but now I'm questioning it. It all looks great, like classic myc. But now there seems to be a top layer of very white, almost "puffy" matter that is growing on and around the grain. It is white, but some spots look slightly gray. Sorry for the picture quality ahead of time, it's hard to get a good pic through the bag. Just wondering if I could have possibly introduced it to cob web by raming up the humidity? Or is this top layer normal for a healthy colony? Up to this point it was growing very fast and robust! Thanks in advance everyone. If you cant tell I'm a fairly new hobbyist so please refrain from attacking my ignorance.

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Trusted Cultivator
Re: The Contamination Forum has been Merged [Re: shroomgoonery] * 1
    #26574116 - 04/02/20 10:09 PM (3 years, 11 months ago)

Hello shroomgoonery :wave:

This thread is more of a PSA about Contamination Forum merging and not specifically for IDing contaminations. If u could kindly click "Post" in the Mush Cult forum to start a thread on your contamination issue, that would be most beneficial.

Invisibleeatyualive
Eat's You Alive :)
 User Gallery

Loc: In Your Head
Trusted Cultivator
OG Cultivator
Re: The Contamination Forum has been Merged [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 5
    #26587191 - 04/08/20 07:54 PM (3 years, 11 months ago)

Oh there was a contamination forum? :facepalm:

--------------------
EAT GETS SHIT DONE

:flame::chief:JOIN THE POW WOW:chief::flame:

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Trusted Cultivator
Re: The Contamination Forum has been Merged [Re: eatyualive] * 1
    #26587544 - 04/08/20 10:16 PM (3 years, 11 months ago)

Oh, u didnt know? :lol:

I went there a couple times but definitely neglected that poor forum :nonono:

OfflineFailboat
Fuck Up
Trusted Cultivator
Re: The Contamination Forum has been Merged [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 2
    #26588860 - 04/09/20 01:22 PM (3 years, 11 months ago)

This sounds mucho mucho mas better yo! :super:

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Trusted Cultivator
Re: The Contamination Forum has been Merged [Re: Failboat] * 1
    #26610341 - 04/18/20 12:10 PM (3 years, 11 months ago)

Totally agree! :yesnod:

Just found this useful website describing common molds: https://www.bustmold.com/resources/mold-library/

Offlineandrijfungij
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #26706506 - 05/30/20 06:40 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

are these contains ?

OfflineJe77Ce11ar
I'm a teapot

Re: The Contamination Forum has been Merged [Re: andrijfungij] * 1
    #26729893 - 06/08/20 08:11 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

andrijfungij said:
are these contains ?

contains contams yes... also did you dry your grain before you put it in jars? looks super wet

Offlinetowerbeats2020
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: The Contamination Forum has been Merged [Re: Je77Ce11ar] * 1
    #26751943 - 06/17/20 03:13 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Hey guys,

A couple weeks ago one of my jars showed this small orange spot in the mycelium. It hasn't grown at all since the 2 weeks I noticed it. It's almost hard to tell unless you look closely. Is this bacterial contamination? Think I should just toss this jar without opening? Could I birth it and just see what happens? This is BRF, inoculated with spore syringe using all sterile techniques, SAB, flame, alcohol, etc.

Thank you!

Offlinechajgan
doer
Male User Gallery

Loc: netherlands
Re: The Contamination Forum has been Merged [Re: towerbeats2020] * 1
    #26751950 - 06/17/20 03:16 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Bro would you mind having a look because I am first time grower and I am a bit anxious any suggestions advice?

Offlinebradical
Stranger
 User Gallery

#27020188 - 11/03/20 08:02 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

I spawned a tub of PE on Friday (10/30/20). I used rye berries as my spawn and highmountaincompost as my substrate. Its been about 5 days so far and I am already at 80-90% colonization. Was wondering if I could get some feedback and opinions on whether this tub is contaminated or not. Attached are some photos of the tub. Had a weird smell coming off it when I opened it to take some pics and am starting to notice some really fuzzy mycelium around the edges of the tub. This colonization time seems extremely fast to me and I am a bit worried I might be dealing with cowed mold. Sorry about the lighting, took these pics at night and used a flashlight to shine it on the tub to try and make the mycelium a little more visible. I was also wondering what you guys think about taping up holes during colonization or stuffing with polyfil. I am starting to think my sub will not get as wet during colonization if I start stuffing the holes with polyfil when I spawn the tub instead of covering with duct tape.

Edited by bradical (11/03/20 08:03 PM)

InvisiblebodhisattaMDiscordReddit
Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Milky way
Trusted Cultivator
Re: The Contamination Forum has been Merged [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 3
    #27029557 - 11/03/20 08:02 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
Announcement thread.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Bulk Substrate