Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | Next > | Last >
Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Buckomcdoogle] * 1
    #26585908 - 04/08/20 09:07 AM (4 years, 8 days ago)

Quote:

Buckomcdoogle said:
"Guns are important to a fanatical few. If you’re not a male between the ages of 18 and 50, you probably give no shits about these radical 2nd amendment arguments."

Or literally anyone who has ever been in the military or worked in law enforcement.
Maybe its because they've seen first hand how fucked up the world is.

Along with outdoor types, disenfranchised minorities, preppers, and women who drive around in their line of work.

There are literally 10s of thousands of hick/backwood/military towns across the country full of people that are very passionate about their right to defend themselves.
Not to mention in many big cities...

When you have a shit spewing corporate shill bureaucrat like Joe Biden threaten that, people become very heated.

Sometime back in the mid-late 90s in Santa fe NM there was a serial rapist on the loose.

Gun stores were swamped, and shooting courses were booked up for months because women wanted to be able to protect themselves.

Depending on where you are in the country, you'd probably be surprised how many women carry a gun.

I know plenty of people who were in the military. None of them own a gun.

It’s a fringe culture magnified by loud voices.

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

Loc: attending Snake Church
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Shenmue]
    #26585911 - 04/08/20 09:08 AM (4 years, 8 days ago)

Quote:

Shenmue said:
Yeah that's why I'm in the middle. I hate both sides! The news channels and politicians want joe Biden to win and that's a good reason not to vote for him. Joe Biden forcefully finger banged a woman and the news didn't even cover it! If a woman said that about trump they would be destroying him right now.

Trump has been accused of raping many women. His ex-wife said he tore her hair out and raped her. A 13 year old girl said he raped her.

If the news didn't cover the accusation against Biden, how do you know about it?

--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

The worst thing about corruption is that it works so well,

Invisiblesh4d0ws
LSx
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Brian Jones]
    #26585998 - 04/08/20 09:40 AM (4 years, 8 days ago)

Alternative media covered it for some reason but only claims against Trump are believed enough for mainstream media

So Bernie dropped out. Guarantee that trump is gonna win now, I wonder how many pissed off people there are that didn't even get to vote for bernie in the primary :shrug:

--------------------

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Loc: subtropics
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: sh4d0ws]
    #26586010 - 04/08/20 09:44 AM (4 years, 8 days ago)

I knew trump would more than likely win again from the time he was elected, not to mention the ones running in the dem party. So sad. I do like the bern though.:shrug:

--------------------

InvisibleRan-D
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: koods] * 5
    #26586011 - 04/08/20 09:44 AM (4 years, 8 days ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

Buckomcdoogle said:
"Guns are important to a fanatical few. If you’re not a male between the ages of 18 and 50, you probably give no shits about these radical 2nd amendment arguments."

Or literally anyone who has ever been in the military or worked in law enforcement.
Maybe its because they've seen first hand how fucked up the world is.

Along with outdoor types, disenfranchised minorities, preppers, and women who drive around in their line of work.

There are literally 10s of thousands of hick/backwood/military towns across the country full of people that are very passionate about their right to defend themselves.
Not to mention in many big cities...

When you have a shit spewing corporate shill bureaucrat like Joe Biden threaten that, people become very heated.

Sometime back in the mid-late 90s in Santa fe NM there was a serial rapist on the loose.

Gun stores were swamped, and shooting courses were booked up for months because women wanted to be able to protect themselves.

Depending on where you are in the country, you'd probably be surprised how many women carry a gun.

I know plenty of people who were in the military. None of them own a gun.

It’s a fringe culture magnified by loud voices.

Koods, you are way wrong on this one. Way more people are walking around strapped than you realize, I promise.

Offlinechristopera
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Ran-D] * 1
    #26586040 - 04/08/20 09:57 AM (4 years, 8 days ago)

The number of people carrying daily is quite small in relation to those who don't, and there's basically no evidence that carrying makes you or anybody else safer.

--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

Bank and Union with The Shroomery at the Zuul on The internet - now with %'s and things

I’m sorry it had to be me.

OnlineBuckomcdoogle
Atypical obsessive.
 User Gallery

Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: christopera]
    #26586236 - 04/08/20 12:06 PM (4 years, 8 days ago)

I feel sorry for all those little people who donated to his campaign, he really couldnt wait it out until the end?

Rest assured that money will be well spent on another vacation house or yacht.

Get reeeeeady......

--------------------
"Nothing is more dangerous to your creativity than comfort and familiarity"

"Nihilism is the most basic truth in existence,
the only consistency throughout the world, and the universe is
chaos and decay"
"Logic leads to nihilism"

Edited by Buckomcdoogle (04/08/20 12:09 PM)

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Buckomcdoogle]
    #26586297 - 04/08/20 12:47 PM (4 years, 8 days ago)

I just heard it's official that biden is the candidate.:sad::scat:

--------------------

InvisibleRan-D
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: christopera] * 2
    #26586392 - 04/08/20 01:30 PM (4 years, 8 days ago)

Quote:

christopera said:
The number of people carrying daily is quite small in relation to those who don't, and there's basically no evidence that carrying makes you or anybody else safer.

I'm not saying it does. I dont own any guns. They bore me.

Again, way more people have guns than whatever stats you're reading. And I support their right to.

InvisibleShenmue
Dark Lord of the Sith 
    #26586787 - 04/08/20 04:33 PM (4 years, 8 days ago)

Quote:

christopera said:

Almost every mass shooting has happened in gun free zones. Shows how much you know about evidence. Saying that a gun can't make you safer is like saying a condom can't protect you from any STDS. Some of you seriously need to lay off the mushrooms. You don't need evidence to know that a gun can stop a threat lmao. Jesus christ lol!! This is why I can't stand the far left! You use no logic or reason at all.

OfflinePatlal
You ask too many questions
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ottawa Flag
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: tyrannicalrex] * 3
    #26586814 - 04/08/20 04:47 PM (4 years, 8 days ago)

Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:
I just heard it's official that biden is the candidate.:sad::scat:

That makes Trump an 8 year president.

--------------------

InvisibleShenmue
Dark Lord of the Sith 
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Ran-D]
    #26586833 - 04/08/20 04:53 PM (4 years, 8 days ago)

Quote:

Ran-D said:
Quote:

christopera said:

I'm not saying it does. I dont own any guns. They bore me.

Again, way more people have guns than whatever stats you're reading. And I support their right to.

There's more guns in this country than people. Almost everyone I know protects their home with a firearm. We had around 60 people in my concealed class and only 3 of us was men. People like christopera would would more than happy make these women unarmed and helpless. They only care about themselves.

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

Loc: New York City
    #26586841 - 04/08/20 04:56 PM (4 years, 8 days ago)

Yea it's sad that anyone wants to remove guns, like that's the cause of any problem.  Ridiculous really, like wtf are they thinking?  Are they even capable of critical thought?

--------------------
I'm a Lightweight.  I like to eat like two caps at a time.

Offlinechristopera
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Shenmue] * 1
    #26586857 - 04/08/20 04:59 PM (4 years, 8 days ago)

Quote:

Shenmue said:
Quote:

christopera said:

Almost every mass shooting has happened in gun free zones. Shows how much you know about evidence. Saying that a gun can't make you safer is like saying a condom can't protect you from any STDS. Some of you seriously need to lay off the mushrooms. You don't need evidence to know that a gun can stop a threat lmao. Jesus christ lol!! This is why I can't stand the far left! You use no logic or reason at all.

Do you have evidence that the rest of the world isn’t aware of or are you hanging out with Tinkerbell and Captain Hook?

“You don’t need evidence” - You

Lame argument my man.

--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

Bank and Union with The Shroomery at the Zuul on The internet - now with %'s and things

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

Loc: New York City
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: christopera] * 1
    #26586889 - 04/08/20 05:16 PM (4 years, 8 days ago)

WE RIDIN WITH BIDEN NOW BOYS N GIRLS!

--------------------
I'm a Lightweight.  I like to eat like two caps at a time.

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: meltdowner] * 1
    #26586969 - 04/08/20 06:08 PM (4 years, 8 days ago)

Riding to a loss unfortunately.

--------------------

InvisibleShenmue
Dark Lord of the Sith 
    #26587519 - 04/08/20 10:04 PM (4 years, 8 days ago)

Quote:

christopera said:
Quote:

Shenmue said:
Quote:

christopera said:

Do you have evidence that the rest of the world isn’t aware of or are you hanging out with Tinkerbell and Captain Hook?

Lame argument my man.

I can only imagine your IQ score

InvisibleShenmue
Dark Lord of the Sith 
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: meltdowner] * 1
    #26587529 - 04/08/20 10:08 PM (4 years, 8 days ago)

Quote:

meltdowner said:
Yea it's sad that anyone wants to remove guns, like that's the cause of any problem.  Ridiculous really, like wtf are they thinking?  Are they even capable of critical thought?

We have a mental health problem not a gun problem.

OfflineSulfurshelfsean
Defender of Cubes
 User Gallery

Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Shenmue] * 1
    #26587535 - 04/08/20 10:12 PM (4 years, 8 days ago)

Quote:

Shenmue said:
Quote:

christopera said:
Quote:

Shenmue said:
Quote:

christopera said:

Lame argument my man.

Youre one big ball of irony, arent you?

--------------------

Everything is better when it is done ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN!

Offlinefeldman114
Stragler

Loc: Bravos
    #26588272 - 04/09/20 08:13 AM (4 years, 7 days ago)

Quote:

Shenmue said:
Quote:

christopera said:
Quote:

Shenmue said:
Quote:

christopera said:

Lame argument my man.

IQ - intelligence quotient (aka score)

So “IQ score” - intelligence score score

You played yo’self, fool

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | Next > | Last >

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates