Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleCRAZYFUKR
STRANGER THANSTRANGE

Loc: SOUTHLAND
Re: Age of Consent? [Re: silversoul7]
    #2662966 - 05/11/04 11:53 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

if my daughter were 18 the point would be mute sir.
good day.

--------------------
If it wasn't for this damned insomnia, Id have more pot when i woke up. :mad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleCRAZYFUKR
STRANGER THANSTRANGE

#2662982 - 05/11/04 11:55 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

my goal as a parent is to get my children to the age of 18 without getting pregnant or getting anyone pregnant, without using or abusing drugs and or alcohol, and get a ral education so that they are weel prepared for the shit hole that is the real world. so at the point they turn 18 my job as a parent is done and done well might i add.
good day.

--------------------

OfflineHypnoToad
Stranger

Re: Age of Consent? [Re: CRAZYFUKR]
    #2663001 - 05/11/04 11:59 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

CazyFukr,

You're quite laughable.GROW UP!You can be respectful of others by discussing an not name calling or slinging mud.Relax.

And you dont even know me so you cant really say anything about me.

"and how am i a hypocrite"

By drinking underage and expecting your kids not to.Why was it ok for you but not them?

"and yes you can desuede children from doing wrong by raising them right and away from losers like yourself who would try and fuck a 16 year old."

A) I'd like to clarify that my opinions may differ from yours but that doesnt make me a loser.

B) I have no interest in underage girls.Never have and never will.

And the farm was on a busy road.Which is very common here.I live on a major road right now and a few houses down is a farm right on this very same road which is always hellishly busy.And btw 14 year olds can legally get their driver's liscense at 14 like the dakotas(north dakota/south dakota)

"the reason i moved from the city to this farm is because of the youth of america and my not wanting my children to turn out like them."

For your information...some country areas have worse drug use than the city areas.I know of plenty of areas around here like that.

"a strong parent can enforce such rules. how do i know there will be no drugs or alcohol? i live in the middle of nowhere and have to drive 3 hours to get pot so without a license there is no chance."

Not so.Most teens are often supplied by friends with drugs/alcohol.I was when I was younger and so are/were alot of other people.You cannot control children 100% lmao.

"just as being a pedophile is a part of you that you do not deny. if i am wrong for being "violent" then you are also wrong for wanting to take advantage of someone who cannot make a responsible decision. if you cannot see that then you are lost and i cant help you. but if you keep going after 16 year olds i'm sure one of their fathers, if they are not brain dead like yourself, will help you out with a bullet. "

Again I have no interest in underage girls and have never made any such statement or claims.And btw only approx 13 states in the US have the legal age of consent set to 18 most are 16 and some are as low as 12 to 14 in some states or circumstances.I'd suggest picking up a law book and opening the book rather than setting your beer on it and using it as a coaster.

As far as responsible decisions you apparently cant make any if you're going to shoot a guy for dating your daughter.roflmao Again grow up.

And me speaking out for the rights of youths in america hardly constitutes pedophilia.And kind sir please point out where I have said anything about going after 16 year olds???

"but if you keep going after 16 year olds i'm sure one of their fathers, if they are not brain dead like yourself, will help you out with a bullet. "

--------------------
"There is no fire like lust, no grip like hate, no net like delusions, no river like craving."

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #2663048 - 05/11/04 12:13 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

CRAZYFUKR said:
and your from california. y'all dont really have morals out there.

Nice ad hominem.

Quote:

dont get me wrong some do but the vast majority of californians do not. but your a smart kid i'm sure you know that.

Just because we may have different morals doesn't mean we don't have morals.

Quote:

that being said, america is alot bigger than california and new york so your lack of morallity does not wash in most places.

You mean my lack of ignorance? Simply because you believe something to be immoral does not make it so.

Quote:

we fight against such things every time we go to the polls and that is why your party is not in power and hopefully will not be again. i certainly will do my part.

Doing your part not to question the status quo?

Quote:

i talk to alot of the young as i am a football defensive backs coach at the local high school. so i do understand where your coming from but trust me you will grow up one day and in growing you will learn alot of thing that you thought when you were your are just plain stupid.

Or maybe I'll become close-minded like yourself.

Quote:

ask anyone over thirty.

I've met plenty of dumbasses over 30 who consider themselves wise.

Quote:

anyone who thinks that they knew everything before 30 is lying to themselves. life is a learning experience live a little longer and you will see.

I have no doubt that I will be wiser when I'm 30 than I am now, but as I said, I've met plenty of 30-year-olds who should still be in the 8th grade.

Quote:

you know who knows everything? old guys.

Not every old guy.

Quote:

do yourself and your community a favor and volunteer and and olg guys home and just sit and listen.

I visit my grandparents rather frequently. My grandfather is one of the wisest men I've ever met. But age doesn't necessarily mean that you know everything. If they did, don't you think they might agree on everything?

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

InvisibleCRAZYFUKR
STRANGER THANSTRANGE

Re: Age of Consent? [Re: HypnoToad]
    #2663056 - 05/11/04 12:14 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

By drinking underage and expecting your kids not to.Why was it ok for you but not them.

because i was wrong and i know that now.

For your information...some country areas have worse drug use than the city areas.I know of plenty of areas around here like that.

as do i so for the last 3 years my wife worked as a traveling nurse while we searched for the best place in america to raise our brood. after an exhausting search we have found such a place and are very happy here.

You cannot control children 100%

you can with noone else around that would be why we live where we do.

Again I have no interest in underage girls

im sorry that wasnt you. but you responded in defense so i let you have it. but you are defending the wrong.

And btw only approx 13 states in the US have the legal age of consent set to 18 most are 16 and some are as low as 12 to 14 in some states or circumstances.I'd suggest picking up a law book and opening the book rather than setting your beer on it and using it as a coaster.

i am aware of that i am from maryland and in pennsylvania the aoc is 14 i know the law. also i do not drink.

As far as responsible decisions you apparently cant make any if you're going to shoot a guy for dating your daughter

again we are talking about some 20 plus loser picking on children because he cant get laid by chics his own age and no responsible parent should allow such a thing. some of us just handle things alittle differentl than others. have some 30 yo fuck you high school aged girl and then tell me how you feel about it.

And me speaking out for the rights of youths in america hardly constitutes pedophilia
again that was someone else who said that. i just though it was you because your post is the one that i saw in defense so instead of going up the page to see i responded to you unjustly. but its still wrong.
good day

--------------------

OfflineHypnoToad
Stranger

#2663117 - 05/11/04 12:25 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I understand your point of view kind sir.

"again we are talking about some 20 plus loser picking on children because he cant get laid by chics his own age and no responsible parent should allow such a thing. some of us just handle things alittle differentl than others. have some 30 yo fuck you high school aged girl and then tell me how you feel about it."

While I dont agree with large age differences like this and I feel its wrong if they take advantage of someone however I surely cannot fault the other guy if my daughter freely and willingly chose to do something like this.Fully consentual is much different than coercion.

"im sorry that wasnt you. but you responded in defense so i let you have it. but you are defending the wrong."

What I am defending is the right for similar aged teens to express themselves as they will without being yanked out of homes for it like I see so commonly around here.Thats one of my major issues.

I also feel that teens should have more rights than they do.They are much smarter and mature than americans tend to realize or want to admit.

While I understand how you feel and why you do,Violence accomplishes nothing except jailtime and missing out on your family's lives.It also makes this world worse than it is.

As for right and wrong everyone has a different idea of it.

The only freedom which counts is the freedom to do what some other people think to be wrong.
There is no point in demanding freedom to do that which all will applaud.
All the so-called liberties or rights are things which have to be asserted against others
who claim that if such things are to be allowed their own rights are infringed or their own liberties threatened.
This is always true, even when we speak of the freedom to worship, of the right of free speech
or association, or of public assembly. If we are to allow freedoms at all
there will constantly be complaints that either the liberty itself or the way in which it is exercised
is being abused, and, if it is a genuine freedom, these complaints will often be justified.
There is no way of having a free society in which there is not abuse.
Abuse is the very hallmark of liberty."

-- Former Lord Chief Justice Hailsham

--------------------
"There is no fire like lust, no grip like hate, no net like delusions, no river like craving."

InvisibleCRAZYFUKR
STRANGER THANSTRANGE

#2663128 - 05/11/04 12:27 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

you sir are at least as closed minded as anyone whom you would call closed minded. i am glad you visit with your gp's that is commendable.

Doing your part not to question the status quo

cmon man i was a cospiracy thoerist when youwere in diapers. i do not trust govt no matter who is in charge. i just trust liberals less.

I've met plenty of dumbasses over 30 who consider themselves wise

as have i. i guess i shold've added with a lick-o-sense. but point taken.

You mean my lack of ignorance? Simply because you believe something to be immoral does not make it so.

yes but i donot try to impose my morals on you you can do what you want but it is not ignorant to want your family raised right. you would be ignorant to trust the system to do it for you.
Not every old guy

no but every old guy knows more about life and the way the world works than you do. or myself for that matter. you can go up to the dumbest old guy you know and i bet he can teach you something you did not know.

--------------------

InvisibleCRAZYFUKR
STRANGER THANSTRANGE

#2663198 - 05/11/04 12:44 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

What I am defending is the right for similar aged teens

teens similar aged teens is a different point entirely a 19 yo and a 17 yo i would agree with you but the same 19 yo and a 15 yo i would not.
also violence has its place and time if the cause is riteous. that is just my opinion.
and as far as making the world worse i would submit that anarchy and lawlessness acomplish the same thing. your not going to get me to bend on the violence thing though. while i have grown since my violent days i can revert in a second if the cause is just. i have not raised my hands in anger in over five years and while i am proud of that i would not hesitate to revert to defend and protect those that i am chared with protecting and defending.
good day.

--------------------

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #2663299 - 05/11/04 01:05 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

CRAZYFUKR said:
you sir are at least as closed minded as anyone whom you would call closed minded

If you say so.

Quote:

i am glad you visit with your gp's that is commendable.

Just so you know, my grandfather is one of the most liberal guys you'll ever meet.

Quote:

Doing your part not to question the status quo

cmon man i was a cospiracy thoerist when youwere in diapers. i do not trust govt no matter who is in charge. i just trust liberals less.

That is irrelevant to this discussion. You show yourself to be unwilling to question why age limits are what they are.

Quote:

yes but i donot try to impose my morals on you you can do what you want but it is not ignorant to want your family raised right. you would be ignorant to trust the system to do it for you.

I agree, which only goes to support my point about age limits.

Quote:

Not every old guy

no but every old guy knows more about life and the way the world works than you do. or myself for that matter. you can go up to the dumbest old guy you know and i bet he can teach you something you did not know.

Maybe so, but that doesn't mean they can tell right from wrong better than I can.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Invisiblebert
bodhi

Loc: state
    #2663309 - 05/11/04 01:07 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Good points on both sides.... Anyways, I think age of sexual consent is the main issue here, all the other ones fail to arouse such strong emotion. Crazyfucker, you say that 15 is too young for age of sexual consent, what if she were having sex with another 15 year old? In that case neither side would be taking advantage...girls mature more quickly than guys at that age anyways. What about a 15 year old boy and a 19 year old girl? Should there be separate age standards concerning gender?

--------------------
Persons denying the existence of robots may be robots themselves.

OfflineHypnoToad
Stranger

#2663338 - 05/11/04 01:13 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I should probably say that my views arent anarchy in the sense of lawlessness and such because I dont believe in lawlessness however I do border on the very far end of extreme libertarian just above anarchy.I am all for violence AS LONG AS it DOESNT result in the serious injury( IE permanent crippling )or death of another.However there are times when violence is justiced and there are times when its clearly not justified.For example if your daughter was taken advantage of (IE coerced,forced,etc)thats one thing,however if your 16 year old daughter chooses to sleep with a 20 or 21 year old or whatever age it was her choice and you cant really blame the other guy even if you feel it isnt right.So then violence in my opinion isnt justified at all.In my opinion NOTHING i repeat NOTHING justifies taking the life of another human being or any intelligent being for that matter.

Sometime protection/defense can be unwanted as well.IE you see it as protecting someone but they see it as smothering,ruining their life sometimes.

By similar age I feel 16 should be treated like an adult or at least 16 to 19 or 20 if not an adult and 14 to 16 as a secondary group and then 14 and under is how grouping should go without legal repercussion.

--------------------

Invisiblebert
bodhi

#2663368 - 05/11/04 01:21 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

I am all for violence AS LONG AS it DOESNT result in the serious injury( IE permanent crippling )or death of another.

In Georgia, there is a law that allows 'simple battery if provoked by fighting words'. So your idea is already in place in some states and was widespread in the South pre-civil war.

--------------------

InvisibleCRAZYFUKR
STRANGER THANSTRANGE

Re: Age of Consent? [Re: bert]
    #2663407 - 05/11/04 01:29 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

i would have to submit that the law is the law. no matter how archane you think it may be. we both know that boys are different in that before we reach the age of real maturity we are led by our dicks unless your from cali then you say your not but you really are. i'm goin somewhere with this.
in most circumstances it is the guy who initiates sex to the first timer not the other way around. i have never met the virgin who paws all over a guy trying to get laid. thats our job. but in the case of the older girl hey older girls know whats up boys dont get pregnant but the law is the law.
with boys it would be a little different in that the abuse would be more emotional being that a 15 yo is not emotionally equipped to deal with the girl pulling a find em fuck em forget em that an older woman would put on him. like in the case of the woman teacher who fucked her 14yo male student and got pregnant twice i think yes she should have been charged and gotten the same penalty a man would have gotten for the same crime.
i hope this answers your question. if not hit back and i will clarify.

--------------------

OfflineHypnoToad
Stranger

#2663413 - 05/11/04 01:30 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

"In Georgia, there is a law that allows 'simple battery if provoked by fighting words'. So your idea is already in place in some states and was widespread in the South pre-civil war."

Im aware of the law.However some parts of the south also allow any weapons to be carried as long as they can be concealed and just allow weapons to be carried period unfortunately.

(walks down the georgia highways with a small chaingun under his trenchcoat)

--------------------

Invisiblebert
bodhi

#2663436 - 05/11/04 01:37 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

What about a 15 year old boy and a 19 year old women? What ages for each gender and their reciprocating partner would be appropriate to engage in sex? Does it matter which party engages the act? What if a 16 year old girl engaged a 15 year old guy? With written consent would this be immoral to you? In ancient times in the majority of the world men and women were married by the age of 10-12 and began having sex shortly thereafter. Do you think it is inappropriate now for health reasons only?

--------------------

OfflineHypnoToad
Stranger

#2663440 - 05/11/04 01:38 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

By what I said I meant 16 year olds should be allowed to be with up to 19 or 20 year olds if not whom they choose and 14 to 16 year olds should be allowe dot be together as they choose and 14 to like 12 year olds or so should be allowed to be together.I am not condoning adults to be with 14 year olds or even suggesting it.

Virgin girls arent as innocent as you think secondly.

Thirdly Lay off silversoul.

Fourthly dont be some sort of pathetic government suckup by saying "i would have to submit that the law is the law." The law is made by geriatics who are out of touch with america and whom are so conservative and uptight that if you stuck a lump of coal up their ass in 2 weeks you'd have a diamond.

The law doesnt = Right/Correct

The law = majority vote/opinion

--------------------

InvisibleCRAZYFUKR
STRANGER THANSTRANGE

#2663481 - 05/11/04 01:45 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

hey i feel you man but as i said some people respond differently than others.
and while you may not think there is any reason whatsoever to take a life, i can think of plenty of reasons.
i used to be a libertarian as well i am now more the constitutionalist libertarian which would be the other extreme. i wasn't always like this i am a black guy from baltimore. where i'm from black are brainwashed to vote a certain way. i was raised in a white neighborhood so i received the same education you get as opposed to the one blacks dont get with this education i am able to see things as they are not as the television tells me they are. i was zas big a debaucher as there ever was. like i said iwas a bodyguard and bouncer. but i never had sex with a girl who was under 18 although when i was 17 a got it from a 15yo but she is now my wife and mother to my children.
i find myself listening to limbaugh and hannity every day and say to myself how the fuck did that happen. and i ask my wife and she dont know either. i know when it happened but pont know why. i think it had something to do with clinton trying change the 2nd am to the constitution. while i didnt own any guns at the time i knew someday i would want to. so we left md. and headed south and i started stockpiling before that ass gore got elected. and yes i drove 11 hours in the dead of night to vote and make sure he didnt. yes i couldve registered down here but my vote meant more in md.
i know this has nothing to do with nothing but i said it anyway to let the youngin know that i am not as closed minded as one might think.
good day

--------------------

OfflineHypnoToad
Stranger

#2663493 - 05/11/04 01:47 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Its not an issue or morality but rather limits based on assumed general maturity of said ages.Mostly one must take a small step toward freedom to begin on a journey to freedom.15 and 16 isnt bad of course since its onyl oen year but where do we draw the lines then if not at the ones I said.Its difficult to know where lines are to be...I really honestly dont know where people should really draw the line...theres so many if's and and's and circumstances.

"In ancient times in the majority of the world men and women were married by the age of 10-12 and began having sex shortly thereafter. Do you think it is inappropriate now for health reasons only? "

My great great aunt was married at 13.So even in fairly recent times it was young.However the reason I feel its wrong is people would abuse others that young these days and I dont feel young girls are capable of feeling love on an adult level.I feel love can only be started to be understood well enough at around 16.Which btw in this state is the legal age for marriage.

--------------------

OfflineHypnoToad
Stranger

#2663514 - 05/11/04 01:51 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

"i was raised in a white neighborhood so i received the same education you get as opposed to the one blacks dont get with this education"

I didnt get an education from school.I left school at the beginning of 6th grade and never went back...but I worked hard teaching myself what I need to know using computers and bookstores and the local library.Im the only one who gave myself any sort of education.I had a hard time in school and what they taught I already knew.

My point is one man can choose to get an education that so many dont but its up to him and him alone to work hard and accomplish it.

--------------------

InvisibleCRAZYFUKR
STRANGER THANSTRANGE

#2663527 - 05/11/04 01:55 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

again i feel ya but with ou tthe drive of which you speak you will learn nothing. that drive and motivation does not exist in the black schools where i am from. nor the books computers qualified teachers. none of that.
but wow man i would never have known that if you hadnt told me. i commend you.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale