Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | Next > | Last >
Offlinespecialpeopleclub
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mitten
Re: Coronavirus Chathttp://facebook.com/ [Re: ballsalsa]
    #26578289 - 04/04/20 10:47 PM (3 years, 11 months ago)

I'd feel more guilt going off topic or this wasn't the third corona thread...in polotics

so I didn't get the thirty year ban I'm sure the ban-o-matic probably says I deserve. Nice
It seems that the bans I got overturned and the fact it's over the course of several, years makes no difference.

The mods as a unit decided they wanted a dead site. I'm a cunt, so from me if just sounds like whining. I'm aware I'm a cunt:lol::whatever:
this time specifically I did insult someone for problems they have no control over.
A terminal lack of humor, being one of them. Known fatality rate, 100% over a lifetime:bender:

They almost convinced me to end my wretched life on my own thread.

I prayed to my 'Lord and Savior Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints ', or 'LSJCLDS' for short.
:awepreciation:

then I found drugs
sorry god:foreveralone:
No afterlife planet for me, unless I get Tim Pool's bald head in the bargain bin

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblevinsue
Grand Old Fart
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Garden State(NJ) Flag
Re: Coronavirus Chat [Re: specialpeopleclub] * 11
    #26578305 - 04/04/20 10:57 PM (3 years, 11 months ago)

:notyou:

:kingtard: . . . :peace:

--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Offlinespecialpeopleclub
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mitten
Re: Coronavirus Chat [Re: vinsue]
    #26578327 - 04/04/20 11:08 PM (3 years, 11 months ago)

I suppose being king of the tards is an improvement to being king of the 'sign language translators'
I don't think they are fingering anything. It's a scam!

--------------------

OfflineKizzle
Misanthrope
 User Gallery

Re: Coronavirus Chat [Re: specialpeopleclub] * 7
    #26578519 - 04/05/20 01:23 AM (3 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

specialpeopleclub said:
People are being penalized and confined to their homes.
I could go out in public or I had the flu. When does a disease become deadly enough that I shouldn't be allowed outside?

When it overwhelms the capacity of the health care system. When that happens it's not just the virus that people will be dying from and it's happening now in some places, people being left to die because there aren't enough resources to treat everyone.

We're in the middle of a crisis and you sound like a child that just got sent to his room.

--------------------

Invisibledbreeze
Stranger
Re: Coronavirus Chat [Re: Kizzle] * 1
    #26579120 - 04/05/20 09:58 AM (3 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Kizzle said:
Quote:

specialpeopleclub said:
People are being penalized and confined to their homes.
I could go out in public or I had the flu. When does a disease become deadly enough that I shouldn't be allowed outside?

When it overwhelms the capacity of the health care system. When that happens it's not just the virus that people will be dying from and it's happening now in some places, people being left to die because there aren't enough resources to treat everyone.

We're in the middle of a crisis and you sound like a child that just got sent to his room.

Yeh i agree when things get bad that temporary hospitals are being built and the system is totally over run that presents a HUGE problem! Look obviously people need to go out for food and things but just stay in when you dont NEED something!

NY has over 4,000 people dead! its about 500 a day! that is a huge problem!

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Coronavirus Chat [Re: dbreeze] * 1
    #26579219 - 04/05/20 11:02 AM (3 years, 11 months ago)

"Health Insurance Premiums To Increase 40%!"

OfflineKryptos
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Coronavirus Chat [Re: qman] * 1
    #26579226 - 04/05/20 11:05 AM (3 years, 11 months ago)

Well, yeah. They're trying to make coronavirus treatment free. The same treatment that was running people $5-10k (as well as one notable case that ended up in the news at $35k). Insurance companies can't afford that hit.

Literally, they cannot. Insurance runs on incredibly tight margins.

The CEOs and shareholders could personally afford that hit, but the companies couldn't.

InvisibleballsalsaMDiscord
Universally Loathed and Reviled
Male User Gallery

Loc: Foreign Lands
Re: Coronavirus Chat [Re: Kryptos] * 3
    #26579232 - 04/05/20 11:08 AM (3 years, 11 months ago)

It's almost as if we should do away with insurance companies for the most part...

--------------------

Like cannabis topics? Read my cannabis blog here

InvisibleRan-D
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Coronavirus Chat [Re: Kryptos]
    #26579244 - 04/05/20 11:11 AM (3 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Kryptos said:
Well, yeah. They're trying to make coronavirus treatment free. The same treatment that was running people $5-10k (as well as one notable case that ended up in the news at $35k). Insurance companies can't afford that hit.

The CEOs and shareholders could personally afford that hit, but the companies couldn't.

If the treatment is free, how is that insurance companies taking a hit? Wouldn't the hospitals and companies producing the supplies be the ones taking the hit?

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: Coronavirus Chat [Re: ballsalsa]
    #26579253 - 04/05/20 11:13 AM (3 years, 11 months ago)

My theory that the South Korea CFR of about 1.7% is close to the actual covid CFR is supported by the data showin their positive testing rate is only 2.1%. They are clearly getting nearly all of their cases identified

By comparison Italy has a positive testing rate of 53%

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (04/05/20 11:14 AM)

OfflineKryptos
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Coronavirus Chat [Re: Ran-D]
    #26579277 - 04/05/20 11:20 AM (3 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Ran-D said:
Quote:

Kryptos said:

If the treatment is free, how is that insurance companies taking a hit? Wouldn't the hospitals and companies producing the supplies be the ones taking the hit?

US medical industry runs through private insurance companies. They're like the tollbooth-you pay them for the right to go to the hospital and on the way back out to go home. And then you pay them some more because of the administrative costs involved in the first two payments.

Most of the first laws forced insurance companies to cover the cost of treatment.

Plus, hospitals are either (a) poor or (b) owned by the same companies (or (c), technically both, because the whole thing about keeping an emergency fund is for peasants, not companies).

OfflineStable Genius
Radicalised
 User Gallery

Loc: Wide Bay Orstralia
    #26579661 - 04/05/20 02:37 PM (3 years, 11 months ago)

Boris Johnson didn't look too good the other day, he's in hospital now.

OfflineSulfurshelfsean
Defender of Cubes
 User Gallery

Re: Coronavirus Chat [Re: Stable Genius]
    #26579665 - 04/05/20 02:40 PM (3 years, 11 months ago)

Trump has flopped, now saying we cant treat this like the flu...

--------------------

Everything is better when it is done ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN!

InvisibleTheStallionMang
Do U know who yur fuckin with?
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: Coronavirus Chat [Re: Sulfurshelfsean]
    #26579703 - 04/05/20 02:59 PM (3 years, 11 months ago)

If you know much about when this was ballooning into a very real problem, you'll see that he was downplaying it for waaaaaaay too long before his change of mind

OfflineSulfurshelfsean
Defender of Cubes
 User Gallery

Re: Coronavirus Chat [Re: TheStallionMang]
    #26579747 - 04/05/20 03:17 PM (3 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah i realize that. He was acting like it was a hoax in the beginning.

--------------------

Everything is better when it is done ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN!

OfflineKryptos
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Coronavirus Chat [Re: Sulfurshelfsean]
    #26579748 - 04/05/20 03:17 PM (3 years, 11 months ago)

He was acting like it was a hoax less than a month ago... The beginning was about 2.5 months before that.

InvisibleTheStallionMang
Male

Re: Coronavirus Chat [Re: Kryptos] * 1
    #26579779 - 04/05/20 03:28 PM (3 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Kryptos said:
He was acting like it was a hoax less than a month ago... The beginning was about 2.5 months before that.

Yes he was. Everyday I am more confused at how anyone can think he's been doing a good job or should be president.

I literally cannot respect anyone at all that is blind enough to not see thru his narcissistic bullshit.

Also, how are we not hearing more about the fact that Jared Kushner is the one trump placed in charge of the response team?

https://www.mercurynews.com/2020/04/03/goldberg-jared-kushner-is-going-to-get-us-all-killed/amp/

Reporting on the White House’s herky-jerky coronavirus response, Vanity Fair’s Gabriel Sherman has a quotation from Jared Kushner that should make all Americans, and particularly all New Yorkers, dizzy with terror.

According to Sherman, when New York’s governor, Andrew Cuomo, said that the state would need 30,000 ventilators at the apex of the coronavirus outbreak, Kushner decided that Cuomo was being alarmist. “I have all this data about ICU capacity,” Kushner reportedly said, referring to intensive care units. “I’m doing my own projections, and I’ve gotten a lot smarter about this. New York doesn’t need all the ventilators.”

Even now, it’s hard to believe that someone with so little expertise could be so arrogant, but Kushner said something similar Thursday, when he made his debut at the White House’s daily coronavirus briefing: “People who have requests for different products and supplies, a lot of them are doing it based on projections which are not the realistic projections.”

Kushner has succeeded at exactly three things in his life. He was born to the right parents, married well and learned how to influence his father-in-law. Most of his other endeavors — his biggest real estate deal, his foray into newspaper ownership, his attempt to broker a peace deal between the Israelis and the Palestinians — have been failures.

Undeterred, he has now arrogated to himself a major role in fighting the epochal health crisis that’s brought America to its knees. “Behind the scenes, Kushner takes charge of coronavirus response,” said a Politico headline Wednesday. This is dilettantism raised to the level of sociopathy.

Journalist Andrea Bernstein looked closely at Kushner’s business record for her recent book “American Oligarchs: The Kushners, the Trumps, and the Marriage of Money and Power,” speaking to people on all sides of his real estate deals as well as those who worked with him at The New York Observer, the weekly newspaper he bought in 2006.

Kushner, Bernstein told me, “really sees himself as a disrupter.” Again and again, she said, people who’d dealt with Kushner told her that whatever he did, he “believed he could do it better than anybody else, and he had supreme confidence in his own abilities and his own judgment even when he didn’t know what he was talking about.”

It’s hard to overstate the extent to which this confidence is unearned. Kushner was a reportedly mediocre student whose billionaire father appears to have bought him a place at Harvard. Taking over the family real estate company after his father was sent to prison, Kushner paid $1.8 billion — a record, at the time — for a Manhattan skyscraper at the very top of the real estate market in 2007. The debt from that project became a crushing burden for the family business. (Kushner was able to restructure the debt in 2011, and in 2018 the project was bailed out by a Canadian asset management company with links to the government of Qatar.) He gutted the once-great New York Observer, then made a failed attempt to create a national network of local politics websites.

His forays into the Israeli-Palestinian conflict — for which he boasted of reading a whole 25 books — have left the dream of a two-state solution on life support. Michael Koplow of the centrist Israel Policy Forum described Kushner’s plan for the Palestinian economy as “the Monty Python version of Israeli-Palestinian peace.”

Now, in our hour of existential horror, Kushner is making life-or-death decisions for all Americans, showing all the wisdom we’ve come to expect from him.

“Mr. Kushner’s early involvement with dealing with the virus was in advising the president that the media’s coverage exaggerated the threat,” reported The New York Times. It was apparently at Kushner’s urging that Trump announced, falsely, that Google was about to launch a website that would link Americans with coronavirus testing. (As The Atlantic reported, a health insurance company co-founded by Kushner’s brother — which Kushner once owned a stake in — tried to build such a site, before the project was “suddenly and mysteriously scrapped.”)

The president was reportedly furious over the website debacle, but Kushner’s authority hasn’t been curbed. Politico reported that Kushner, “alongside a kitchen cabinet of outside experts including his former roommate and a suite of McKinsey consultants, has taken charge of the most important challenges facing the federal government,” including the production and distribution of medical supplies and the expansion of testing. Kushner has embedded his own people in the Federal Emergency Management Agency; a senior official described them to the Times as “a ‘frat party’ that descended from a UFO and invaded the federal government.”

Disaster response requires discipline and adherence to a clear chain of command, not the move-fast-and-break-things approach of startup culture. Even if Kushner “were the most competent person in the world, which he clearly isn’t, introducing these kind of competing power centers into a crisis response structure is a guaranteed problem,” Jeremy Konyndyk, a former U.S. Agency for International Development official who helped manage the response to the Ebola crisis during Barack Obama’s administration, told me. “So you could have Trump and Kushner and Pence and the governors all be the smartest people in the room, but if there are multiple competing power centers trying to drive this response, it’s still going to be chaos.”

Competing power centers are a motif of this administration, and its approach to the pandemic is no exception. As The Washington Post reported, Kushner’s team added “another layer of confusion and conflicting signals within the White House’s disjointed response to the crisis.” Nor does his operation appear to be internally coherent. “Projects are so decentralized that one team often has little idea what others are doing — outside of that they all report up to Kushner,” reported Politico.

On Thursday, Cuomo said that New York will run out of ventilators in six days. Perhaps Kushner’s projections were incorrect. “I don’t think the federal government is in a position to provide ventilators to the extent the nation may need them,” Cuomo said. “Assume you are on your own in life.” If not in life, certainly in this administration.

OfflineKryptos
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #26579847 - 04/05/20 04:00 PM (3 years, 11 months ago)

Jared Kushner is in charge because he's a possible contender for the throne.

InvisibleTheStallionMang
Male

#26579854 - 04/05/20 04:02 PM (3 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah, I get that and that's scary as fuck.  The only person I know of that could make a worse pres than what we have is Jared Kushner.

OfflineKryptos
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #26579860 - 04/05/20 04:04 PM (3 years, 11 months ago)

Maybe one of Fox New's nazi barbies.

The ones that have undergone their uh, procedures, at least.

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder