Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineFungal-one
Kneegrow
Male User Gallery

Loc: No fuckin tellin
Re: all you need to know about psilocybin / psilocin extraction. [Re: Fungal-one]
    #13025046 - 08/09/10 02:58 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

While most of us can't follow this to the letter for lack of materials, there are still some interesting claims made. Just do a search on this site alone for psilocybin crystal extraction and read a few threads. I came across more than one thread that had 10-15 post long stretches through the thread where people were either arguing about which solvents to use or trying to decide from the several suggested throughout the various extraction methods found online. If this paper is to be believed then vinegar tek wins.

http://www.erowid.org/archive/rhodium/chemistry/psilocin.extraction.html

--------------------
Never judge a man until you walk a mile in his shoes. But, by that time you're a mile away and you got his shoes, so fuck em.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAlexandrSupertramp
Stranger
Male

Re: all you need to know about psilocybin / psilocin extraction. [Re: RogerRabbit]
    #15774759 - 02/07/12 04:35 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Is this a Psilocybin or Psilocin extract? Someone told me they're about to get a Psilocin extract, I want to learn more about it and how the trip differs from shrooms. He said its in a pill form. IDK if it's capsules or what.

OfflineAkaAlias
Pondering Pondscum

Re: all you need to know about psilocybin / psilocin extraction. [Re: hIgHdRoLoVeR]
    #22349954 - 10/08/15 12:40 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

I realise it has been roughly 3,5 years since anything has been posted to this thread. Just wanted to share that I've found it a very interesting read!
Also here is a summary of the information I distilled from this thread that I would like to put into action.
I'm hoping some of you are still around to give your opinion on the following:

1. Powder dry shrooms.

2. Add Ethanol (I've got 96% (192 proof)) combined with ascorbic acid (to counter oxidation) in the equivalent of 4.40325 g/l. (as posted by udok: "Molecular mass of ascorbic acid = 176.13g/mol. *25mM = 176.13 * 0.001 * 25 = 4.40325 g/l")

Additionally I'm considering to add citric acid and/or vinegar (to lower ph to counter dephosphorylation of psilocybin). But in what ratio?! Has anyone got any ideas?

3. Mix 1x the volume of powdered shrooms with 2x volume of solvent.

4. Let mixture stand and shake often for at least two hours, three to be sure.

5. Filter

6. Repeat extraction on remaining solids using less solvent, about 1.2x the volume of solids.

7. Filter.

8. Optionally extract/rinse again. Might be needed, see shirley knott's extraction: http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/6194866/fpart/3/vc/1#6194866

9. Reduce the liquid to an equivalent of 1g of dried shrooms to 1ml using "ice pot still" method. I'm hoping that heating the solution won't be necessary and some ethanol can be recaptured. Also hoping the remaining will be liquid and not viscous.

--------------------
This and that for tit for tat
Gobbledygook in my top hat
Bricks for breakfast what a feast
Will you join unleash the beast?

HiRes Sig

OfflinesWa
Stranger
Lemon Tek Always Successful. [Re: hIgHdRoLoVeR]
    #24227494 - 04/08/17 10:43 AM (7 years, 9 days ago)

Likewise, Id like to say reading this forum in general along with a couple other sites have been great.

Ive found great success in just using strait freshly squeezed lemons i do not measure much of anything at this point since Ive been doing Lemon Tek for over 6months off and on.

2 Lemons Squeezed into a small cup,

ground up premium Mushrooms until level and soaked.

add water 1-2 ounces.

Put in a glass mason jar

swirl around,

Let it sit

slam the drink and fly.

If you cant use it that day ive put the drink in the freezer and thawed it out next weekend and still got high as hell..

Best Mushroom trips anyone i know has experienced is with this Lemon Tek experience.

Filter the pulp if you have a weaker stomach, Make sure to soak longer mabye add an extra half lemon and less water, use a tea filter , not a coffee filter,

Also try to reduce the liquid amount because if it hits you hard you might vomit, luckily i knew that was a possible symptom right before you peak so i just did some breathing exercises, next thing i knew the birds looked like rainbow balls and the sky was falling on me with a generous touch of life.

Best experience in a while.

Offlinetrustintheblock
Stranger
Re: all you need to know about psilocybin / psilocin extraction. [Re: thenewguy05]
    #26578887 - 04/05/20 07:46 AM (4 years, 12 days ago)

Hey im trying to figure a good way to extract 1kg of dried mushrooms into alcohol drops that have a potency of 1 drop from a dropper would be enough to feel a small difference to being sober, http://www.fanaticus.com/mycoalki.htm this technique gets to evaporation and concentration, my question is, can i just evaporate a until the liquid is potent enough / or add alcohol if its too potent?

I dont care about crystals, i just want a solution that is potent and be absorbed into the mouth mainly. Thank you!!!!

OfflineDJ Ed
Mushroom Engineer
Male User Gallery

Loc: UK Flag
Re: all you need to know about psilocybin / psilocin extraction. [Re: trustintheblock]
    #26578961 - 04/05/20 08:30 AM (4 years, 12 days ago)

Quote:

trustintheblock said:
Hey im trying to figure a good way to extract 1kg of dried mushrooms into alcohol drops that have a potency of 1 drop from a dropper would be enough to feel a small difference to being sober, http://www.fanaticus.com/mycoalki.htm this technique gets to evaporation and concentration, my question is, can i just evaporate a until the liquid is potent enough / or add alcohol if its too potent?

I dont care about crystals, i just want a solution that is potent and be absorbed into the mouth mainly. Thank you!!!!

I’d also be intrigued to know if after the alcohol extraction you then boil the mushroom matter in water; double extraction seems to be what they use with herbs etc,for health tinctures. And the overall mix needs to be at least 12% alcohol, I be;I’ve to act as a preservative.

--------------------
“It’s like when you see a mountain lion,” he suggested. “If you run, it will chase you. So you must stand your ground.”
Michael Pollan: How To Change Your Mind

“The problem is not to find the answer, it’s to face the answer.”
Terence McKenna

Offlinemrsa
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: all you need to know about psilocybin / psilocin extraction. [Re: DJ Ed]
    #26660587 - 05/09/20 06:23 PM (3 years, 11 months ago)

just tried heated alcohol extraction, the liquor store was out of ever clear so I used a 190 proof called Diesel that has a semi truck on the label haha :laugh:  did a litre bottle to QP. My only question (I havnt read through all 15 pages of this thread dont know if this has been asked) is I got my liquid to a see through yellow color, but when I boiled it down it got really foggy. Has anyone experienced this? also there was residue left on the glass it was in and I scraped it with a razor blade and it was all crystals. I added it back into the liquid in its final resting place. Ended up being 70cc of final "tincture"

Offlinenormalperson
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: all you need to know about psilocybin / psilocin extraction. [Re: mrsa]
    #26668855 - 05/13/20 04:11 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

mrsa said:
just tried heated alcohol extraction, the liquor store was out of ever clear so I used a 190 proof called Diesel that has a semi truck on the label haha :laugh:  did a litre bottle to QP. My only question (I havnt read through all 15 pages of this thread dont know if this has been asked) is I got my liquid to a see through yellow color, but when I boiled it down it got really foggy. Has anyone experienced this? also there was residue left on the glass it was in and I scraped it with a razor blade and it was all crystals. I added it back into the liquid in its final resting place. Ended up being 70cc of final "tincture"

does it have any "magic" in it? what is the strength?

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate