Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Shroomerites Anonymous

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous #1

i might have the Coronavirus
    #26575674 - 04/03/20 05:43 PM (1 month, 22 days ago)

I think i got it a week ago from a Mexican woman at a store. im pretty scared. I might be on my final days.

What would you do if you had one week left to live?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous #2

Re: i might have the Coronavirus [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #26575771 - 04/03/20 06:17 PM (1 month, 22 days ago)

well how old are you ? do you have medical conditions ?

If you are young and in good health it is not that much more dangerous than the flue or influenza, if you are a sickly old person your in a decent amount of danger. regardless I wouldn't panic like its your last week, you will probably be fine. you dont even know that you have it.

Anonymous #1

Re: i might have the Coronavirus [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #26575828 - 04/03/20 06:43 PM (1 month, 22 days ago)

Cant say.

Even young, healthy people are ending up in the hosptial. Its serious. Very unpredictable.

Anonymous #2

#26575839 - 04/03/20 06:46 PM (1 month, 22 days ago)

the death rate of coronavirus is around .3 percent
Lets say its a 50 percent chance you have it .
so thats sort of like .15 percent chance.
factor in all the old sickly people who die from it and its probably like . 09 percent chance

I dont think thats something worth panicking over , yet .

if it progresses call your closest hospital. But I would just have a beer or pop benzo, watch your favorite show and try not to think about it for now .

Anonymous #1

#26576198 - 04/03/20 09:25 PM (1 month, 22 days ago)

That's true. Still worried about being in that small percentage.

I feel somewhat better. I will feel much better in a week or so if nothing happens to me healthwise.

Anonymous #3

#26576940 - 04/04/20 09:28 AM (1 month, 22 days ago)

Get lots of vitamin c, d and zinc.

If you get a fever, don’t take aspirin or ibuprofen right away, keep a thermometer handy and as long as it stays under 104, let your immune system ride that bitch out.

If, IF you survive, you get natural immunity. It’s like evolutionary bonus points.

Anonymous #4

Re: i might have the Coronavirus [Re: Anonymous #2] * 1
    #26579175 - 04/05/20 10:29 AM (1 month, 21 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #2 said:
the death rate of coronavirus is around .3 percent
Lets say its a 50 percent chance you have it .
so thats sort of like .15 percent chance.
factor in all the old sickly people who die from it and its probably like . 09 percent chance  .

In the uk, we have around 48000 confirmed cases and about 4900 deaths. That's over 10% mortality rate. Not 0.9 as you are claiming. About half of the victims are young, healthy people, not just old. Even healthy children are succumbing to the virus. Shit is real.

Take all precautions, op if you have serious symptoms and are struggling to breathe, or have a fever you cant get down, contact medical professionals or hospital. If you are coping ok with the symptoms then stay the hell away from the hospital as your chances are increased 10 fold of contracting the virus in a hospital at the minute.

Just a bit of background for you, so you dont think I'm just spouting shit and scaremongering, I work in an accident and emergency dept here in the uk as part of the nursing team, and to be honest, were struggling to contain the virus in the correct areas, young and old are falling to it, staff are dropping like flies.

Hope you take care and pull through quickly dude. Peace.

Edited by Anonymous (04/05/20 10:30 AM)

Anonymous #5

Re: i might have the Coronavirus [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #26583544 - 04/07/20 09:27 AM (1 month, 19 days ago)

https://www.bing.com/search?q=how+many+people+have+survived+coronavirus&qs=LS&pq=how+many+people+have+surviv&sk=PRES1&sc=5-27&cvid=9944106BA19A45DABF758533B2876EB8&FORM=QBLH&sp=1

I still do not believe these facts. Out of 1 million people who have had this only 150,000 people have survived and 70,000 died. The numbers change every day in favor of the virus death toll and with no true clear consistent pattern. Previously it was like 0.5% mortality rate. Now its like a 50% mortality rate.

I do not know if we will ever get real info on this. I will never watch the news again if I am smart. Maybe 100,000,000 have had it and 80,000,000 have died. Or maybe 60,000 people have had it and 2000 have died. I mean at this point I think they are loading up statistics for ICU admission rates and fatalities along them. I just cannot believe this inconsistently changing trend.

Anyway be safe. Be safe from the virus and from whackos.

Anonymous #2

Re: i might have the Coronavirus [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #26585057 - 04/07/20 09:05 PM (1 month, 18 days ago)

Fatality Rate (case fatality ratio or CFR) of the Wuhan Coronavirus
See full details: Coronavirus Fatality Rate

The novel coronavirus' case fatality rate has been estimated at around 2%, in the WHO press conference held on January 29, 2020 [16] . However, it noted that, without knowing how many were infected, it was too early to be able to put a percentage on the mortality rate figure.

A prior estimate [9] had put that number at 3%.

Fatality rate can change as a virus can mutate, according to epidemiologists.

For comparison, the case fatality rate for SARS was 10%, and for MERS 34%.

Anonymous #2

#26585218 - 04/07/20 10:44 PM (1 month, 18 days ago)

According to early estimates by China's National Health Commission (NHC), about 80% of those who died were over the age of 60 and 75% of them had pre-existing health conditions such as cardiovascular diseases and diabetes.[24]

According to the WHO Situation Report no. 7 issued on Jan. 27:

The median age of cases detected outside of China is 45 years, ranging from 2 to 74 years.
71% of cases were male.
A study of 138 hospitalized patients with NCIP found that the median age was 56 years (interquartile range, 42-68; range, 22-92 years) and 75 (54.3%) were men.[25]

Anonymous #5

#26586043 - 04/08/20 09:59 AM (1 month, 18 days ago)

I want to postulate my theory on this virus and what it does and why.

I am no biological bacterial viral expert but this is not the first time a virus has jumped from an animal to a person with surprising results. See HIV.

The way this usually works is a virus lives in a specific symbiotic relationship with a host. The host allows it in small amounts. Of course not really the host wants it annihilated but if can never get rid of it completely. When it jumps from an animal to a person the person does not have millions of years of evolved defenses against the thing and it goes crazy.

Now probably what corona virus does in a bat is kill off certain cells with weaker defenses before the antibody has a chance to get in and wreck havoc on the virus.

Lets say it jumps to a person and looks for weak cells. Lets say the person is young and healthy and does not have any weak cells. The person may barely feel it and produce antibodies fast and unknowingly pass it on to others. The next person may be someone old and has a pre existing condition and weak cells. The virus finds those weak cells and attacks them hard taking over the cell and multiplying fast. This becomes deadly to the host and their chance of survival is greatly reduced.

Remember a virus does not want to kill a host. It is not parasitic the way a tick is parasitic. A tick can live on a dog and infect the dog and the dog dies and the tick simply jumps off the dog onto another dog. With a virus if the host dies then the virus inevitably dies as well with no more living cells to invade. It is usually an unexpected advancement a virus makes when it mutates into a killer.

So I would imagine a persons best defense against covid-19 aside from not catching it would be being extremely young and healthy with no pre existing conditions and a supremely powerful immune system. This is never a bad idea to begin with.

Otherwise if you do not fit in this category stay inside, lock your door kiss your ass goodbye and don't come out until the god of plague has had his fill and the apocalypse is over. And he usually eats until he is well well well well satisfied.

Anonymous #1

#26586077 - 04/08/20 10:21 AM (1 month, 18 days ago)

I think it was a false alarm. I dont feel any more symptoms. I got too paranoid.

Anonymous #5

#26586192 - 04/08/20 11:39 AM (1 month, 18 days ago)

Man I have been having the same issues. Normally from the regular cold I get sick like once every 8 years. Its not often. But whenever these weird fucking things go around on the rare occasions I am always a front runner for catching these things I get them when everyone else does and suffer for two weeks and get infections and have to take antibiotics etc. and I hate antibiotics.

The last 13 days I have been waking up every day tired as fuck and with a sore throat. I wake up like "oh no shit I am sick! I got the covid!" but its always a false alarm. I wake up tired because I took some short-term-until-quarantine-is-lifted-and-I-can-go-back-to-normal-work-job and its always the night shift. Then to top it off when I get off I come home and load up the 3 chamber water-rip-it-bong and pack 5 diff kinds of herb in as well as load up some hash on top and rip roar that shit until I pass out.

So finally this guy let me go the short term was more short term then I thought and finally I did not rip the pipe as hard as possible before I went to sleep and I woke up feeling normal not tired from work and no sore throat from blasting bong hits and realised it was my own paranoia :facepalm:

Thank god I do not have the covid :wink:

Yet :crying: every day is a new day and we need to all get through this together until we get past it and reopen with no corona cases like China :smirk: look how well they are doing

Anonymous #6

#26623542 - 04/23/20 10:01 PM (1 month, 2 days ago)

Lol if I got sick right now, I'd blame it on ricin, abrin, or cyanide. Figure I'd get better in a manner of days, or die.

The last thing I want to get paranoid and worry about is if the brown skinned person I brushed up against gave me the "CoRoNA vIRus"

Anonymous #1

Re: i might have the Coronavirus [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #26623663 - 04/23/20 11:41 PM (1 month, 2 days ago)

I wasnt paranoid cause she was Mexican, i was paranoid cause she was wheezing and had trouble breathing, a symptom of the Coronavirus.

Anonymous #5

Re: i might have the Coronavirus [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #26624227 - 04/24/20 09:16 AM (1 month, 2 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #6 said:
Lol if I got sick right now, I'd blame it on ricin, abrin, or cyanide. Figure I'd get better in a manner of days, or die.

The last thing I want to get paranoid and worry about is if the brown skinned person I brushed up against gave me the "CoRoNA vIRus"

What if she gave you HIV? Did she use a condom? Oh my god I hope you are not too worried about corona virus to not still be worried about aids. Imagine getting them both? You have got to quit thinking with your penis. Mexican anus is fun to slam the cock into but man get her tested! Don't be a fool. Test it before you slam it!

Anonymous #1

#26626940 - 04/25/20 11:38 AM (1 month, 1 day ago)

LOL

SELF-QUARANTINE 2020!

Anonymous #2

#26627029 - 04/25/20 12:19 PM (1 month, 1 day ago)

imo you aint cool unless you have cornona and a solid case of herpes to boot

Anonymous #5

#26628052 - 04/25/20 07:50 PM (1 month, 20 hours ago)

Dead is cool?

Anonymous #5

#26628053 - 04/25/20 07:51 PM (1 month, 20 hours ago)

Can you still be silent carrier cool? Like the way Koods is? You just have to mention how much you hate Trump every 15 minutes. That counts right?

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles

Community >> Shroomerites Anonymous