Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | Next > | Last >
OfflineStable Genius
Radicalised
 User Gallery

Loc: Wide Bay Orstralia
Re: Coronavirus Chat [Re: vinsue] * 1
    #26573503 - 04/02/20 03:09 PM (3 years, 11 months ago)

Oh :lol: what do you guys call them?... megaphone?

I had this vision of Detective Tricky Prick Ears(the deaf blind cop in Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers) when they send him to Harlem instead of a KKK rally and he gives a speech

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinespecialpeopleclub
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mitten
Re: Coronavirus Chat [Re: Stable Genius]
    #26573526 - 04/02/20 03:23 PM (3 years, 11 months ago)

had a whole post written with replies to everyone, but this is all off topic. I condensed it

Ballsalsa, I don't need you defending me, 'colored' isn't 'racist'. I don't  hide my opinions.
They may be crass, but I'm comfortable in how I see myself as far as being 'good' or not.

People that hide their opinions should reevaluate them.
I went to a school where I was the minority for three years.
Each class sounded like a sports game it was so loud. Not somewhere I want to go back to

People like you tattle tails and your self congratulatory, dishonest way of thinking aren't going to help anyone.
My town is very diverse, I want it to flourish, and wouldn't leave it I won the lottery because it's my home.
My issues with the community, and yes, some personality archetypes more common in their groups, doesnt mean I want them or their communities to fail.

I see it like I see boreders.
There are only two ways.
With borders, you either guard the national borders so things like disease stay out, or you have to guard state borders at some point.

With the colored community, you either integrate or form clusters and have your own businesses and institutions.
I think most groups prefer to have their own space at a certain population.
Chicago has Greektown, Chinese people have China towns in most large cities.

I didn't choose for everyone else to define themselves in opposition to people that look like me.

Also, Jamacians and don't like being called African American.
Apparently.
Back on topic. Felt compelled to defend myself when people are defending me over idiotic things then threatening to ban me over idiotic things.

--------------------

Invisibledbreeze
Stranger
Re: Coronavirus Chat [Re: Stable Genius] * 4
    #26573545 - 04/02/20 03:46 PM (3 years, 11 months ago)

quick update....NYC asks the feds for some sort of draft like thing for medical workers calling old med. workers out from retirement and from other states that arent doing so bad. so far its a request. Also so far when they request things americans have been stepping up and doing it i dont think it will come to a draft thing. 

also 435 food stations in NYC that were giving out free food to kids 3X a day now says adults are welcome too! (GREAT NEWS!) 

and a $350 BILLION bill for any small business UNDER 500 employee's (MORE GOOD NEWS!) Also asking ALL NY-ers to wear a mask. doesnt have to be hospital mask can be a T-shirt thats cut into a mask ANYTHING will do! AND anyone on S.S. disability will be getting their 1200$ even if they didnt file tax return ANOTHER GOOD THING!

THIS IS WHAT I LIKE TO SEE AMERICANS COMING TOGATHER AND DOING WHATS RIGHT TO HELP THE NEXT PERSON THATS WHAT WE ARE ABOUT IN NYC!!! BARELY anyone is arguing over rights here and we have been hit the worst so far and i pray no other states have the problem we have! COME ON PEOPLE SCREW THIS VIRUS LETS GET TOGETHER! LET EACH ONE HELP THE NEXT!

Invisibledbreeze
Stranger
Re: Coronavirus Chat [Re: specialpeopleclub]
    #26573549 - 04/02/20 03:48 PM (3 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

specialpeopleclub said:

Each class sounded like a sports game it was so loud. Not somewhere I want to go back to

NOW  i understand!

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

Loc: attending Snake Church
Re: Coronavirus Chat [Re: specialpeopleclub]
    #26573733 - 04/02/20 05:51 PM (3 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

specialpeopleclub said:
had a whole post written with replies to everyone, but this is all off topic. I condensed it

Ballsalsa, I don't need you defending me, 'colored' isn't 'racist'. I don't  hide my opinions.
They may be crass, but I'm comfortable in how I see myself as far as being 'good' or not.

People like you tattle tails and your self congratulatory, dishonest way of thinking aren't going to help anyone.
My town is very diverse, I want it to flourish, and wouldn't leave it I won the lottery because it's my home.
My issues with the community, and yes, some personality archetypes more common in their groups, doesnt mean I want them or their communities to fail.

I see it like I see boreders.
There are only two ways.
With borders, you either guard the national borders so things like disease stay out, or you have to guard state borders at some point.

With the colored community, you either integrate or form clusters and have your own businesses and institutions.
I think most groups prefer to have their own space at a certain population.
Chicago has Greektown, Chinese people have China towns in most large cities.

I didn't choose for everyone else to define themselves in opposition to people that look like me.

Also, Jamacians and don't like being called African American.
Apparently.
Back on topic. Felt compelled to defend myself when people are defending me over idiotic things then threatening to ban me over idiotic things.

Most Greeks and Chinese don't live in those ethnic enclaves. They live all over the suburbs and the city. Greek Town and China Towns are mainly restaurant districts to attract tourist dollars. Sometimes new immigrants live and work there initially until they can afford to move.

--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

The worst thing about corruption is that it works so well,

OfflineKryptos
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Coronavirus Chat [Re: dbreeze]
    #26573767 - 04/02/20 06:07 PM (3 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

specialpeopleclub said:

JFC. You're a fuckin' racist, and I kinda hope you slip up and say that by some real people that put your ass in the hospital.

I know for a fact that you'd catch a fist around me. I'd also seriously consider dipping into my investments to buy the kind of lawyers that make it your fault in court.

Quote:

dbreeze said:
Quote:

specialpeopleclub said:

NOW  i understand!

Yup. Poor little white trash that had to go to an "urban" school, and didn't make anything of himself.

OfflineSirTripAlot
Semper Fidelis
Male User Gallery

Loc: Harmless (Mostly)
Re: Coronavirus Chat [Re: Brian Jones]
    #26573770 - 04/02/20 06:09 PM (3 years, 11 months ago)

Does anyone have information/technical expertise regarding how susceptible one is or isn't, after infection? The information must be limited due to the virus infancy on this planet.....like 5 months old.

This may not be the case, as it appears China has been playing around and drawing blood in the Batcave since 2012.

--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Edited by SirTripAlot (04/02/20 06:11 PM)

Invisiblemycosis
Male User Gallery

Loc: USSA Flag
Re: Coronavirus Chat [Re: Kryptos]
    #26573798 - 04/02/20 06:30 PM (3 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Kryptos said:
Quote:

specialpeopleclub said:

JFC. You're a fuckin' racist, and I kinda hope you slip up and say that by some real people that put your ass in the hospital.

I know for a fact that you'd catch a fist around me. I'd also seriously consider dipping into my investments to buy the kind of lawyers that make it your fault in court.

Quote:

dbreeze said:
Quote:

specialpeopleclub said:

NOW  i understand!

Yup. Poor little white trash that had to go to an "urban" school, and didn't make anything of himself.

That's classy! You're a real badass aren't ya?

InvisibleballsalsaMDiscord
Universally Loathed and Reviled
Male User Gallery

Loc: Foreign Lands
Re: Coronavirus Chat [Re: Kryptos] * 1
    #26573939 - 04/02/20 08:12 PM (3 years, 11 months ago)

He's gone.  You're next if you can't dial it back a little

--------------------

Like cannabis topics? Read my cannabis blog here

InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

Loc: Chinada Flag
Re: Coronavirus Chat [Re: Kryptos]
    #26573956 - 04/02/20 08:24 PM (3 years, 11 months ago)

Whats with leftists being so full of hate?

Mod Edit: keep the racist nonsense out of this forum

Edited by ballsalsa (04/02/20 08:38 PM)

Invisibledbreeze
Stranger
Re: Coronavirus Chat [Re: SirTripAlot] * 1
    #26574556 - 04/03/20 05:13 AM (3 years, 11 months ago)

Not sure but they did talk about on tv looking at the blood plasma from someone who beat it. The plasma would contain anti bodys then you could give that to some one not doing good and they might get better. So i would think if your imune system faught it off once the second time it could do it easier like other virus/bacteria

InvisibleCosmic_Flame
THE BREAKFAST EMPRESS
Female User Gallery

Loc: Under The Sea
Re: Coronavirus Chat [Re: MagicMush123]
    #26574830 - 04/03/20 09:14 AM (3 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

MagicMush123 said:
Whats with leftists being so full of hate?

Mod Edit: keep the racist nonsense out of this forum

:facepalm:

generalizations like this are dumb af...

--------------------
Pull the blinds and change their minds....

OfflineSulfurshelfsean
Defender of Cubes
 User Gallery

Re: Coronavirus Chat [Re: Cosmic_Flame] * 1
    #26575327 - 04/03/20 02:35 PM (3 years, 11 months ago)

My buddy who stays with me on and off hasnt been feeling well and were trying to get ourselves tested. Jumping through hoops to get this shit....

--------------------

Everything is better when it is done ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN!

InvisibleTheStallionMang
Do U know who yur fuckin with?
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: Coronavirus Chat [Re: dbreeze]
    #26575792 - 04/03/20 06:24 PM (3 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

dbreeze said:
Not sure but they did talk about on tv looking at the blood plasma from someone who beat it. The plasma would contain anti bodys then you could give that to some one not doing good and they might get better. So i would think if your imune system faught it off once the second time it could do it easier like other virus/bacteria

They just started testing this.  The hope is it can be used as a vaccine, as far as I could tell, they don't think it will help those that are already sick with it.

Using plasma like this is slow and expensive though.  If it works, I'm sure they'll use it but it would be great if something else came along that would help more people faster.

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: Coronavirus Chat [Re: TheStallionMang] * 5
    #26575864 - 04/03/20 06:57 PM (3 years, 11 months ago)

1320 dead in US today. 680 in New York.

Trumps businesses are already collapsing
Quote:

In Palm Beach County, Fla., the Trump Organization has not paid rent of $54,534.25 that was due April 1 on land it leases from the county government for the Trump International Golf Club West Palm Beach, a county representative said Friday.

Can we stop pretending this asshole is a billionaire. He can’t even make a fucking rent payment.

Edited by koods (04/03/20 06:58 PM)

InvisibleTheStallionMang
Do U know who yur fuckin with?
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: Coronavirus Chat [Re: koods]
    #26575874 - 04/03/20 07:01 PM (3 years, 11 months ago)

I know right? For someone that likes to brag about his accomplishments so much, you'd think he would've been eager to release his tax returns to show how much money he makes.

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Coronavirus Chat [Re: TheStallionMang]
    #26576086 - 04/03/20 08:20 PM (3 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

TheStallionMang said:
I know right? For someone that likes to brag about his accomplishments so much, you'd think he would've been eager to release his tax returns to show how much money he makes.

If he wasn't broke before this mess, he's broke now. I think he has a negative net worth at this point.

Offlinespecialpeopleclub
Male User Gallery

Re: Coronavirus Chat [Re: Kryptos] * 1
    #26576416 - 04/03/20 11:42 PM (3 years, 11 months ago)

Seem so tiff not be internet.
I know how many colored people are about words they don't like, even if it is just a word denoting their lack of European ancestry.
I'd be prepared to defend myself if I said some things like that.

The way you come off is why I'm like this. Minorities don't want parity, they want to take over and subvert English culture(well speaking english), and appropriate the history.
That's why groups like the Southern Poverty Law Center and the ADL use their 'clout' to deplatform and smear those that disagree with them.

I went there from 4th-8th grade. You can say it like that, but that's a lot of time to see how people act. Probably lost some hearing too.
It would be nice if my experiences brought me back to how I felt as a child when I thought people could live together.

In china they are considering foreigners diseased, because the CCP wants to lie about the origins of the virus.
Groups matter, or all sorts.I
How people define themselves and traits that define you that you can't choose.
People want to be a canvas for themselves I think

Edited by specialpeopleclub (04/04/20 12:10 AM)

OfflineStable Genius
Radicalised
 User Gallery

Loc: Wide Bay Orstralia
Re: Coronavirus Chat [Re: specialpeopleclub] * 2
    #26576440 - 04/04/20 12:03 AM (3 years, 11 months ago)

:lordhelpus:

I think we are getting on top of things through the social distancing measures but we don't have the downtown populations like say New York, which is terrible to read about.

The new infections rate is in the single digits and the social distancing measures will likely be in place for 6 months.

My biz will fold in about 2 weeks.

I am lucky enough to be able to put the house repayments on hold for 6 months but my business just evaporated, gone.

This is like a war, the entire economy has been turned on it's head.

Childcare is now free, after all the years of political turmoil and bargaining, free just like that.

Offlinespecialpeopleclub
Male User Gallery

Re: Coronavirus Chat [Re: Stable Genius]
    #26576462 - 04/04/20 12:18 AM (3 years, 11 months ago)

Do you think people are going to stand for this for half a year? What about if we have another flare up?
What if we have a new disease that is similarly deadly, or worse?

I've made my opinion known, but I really don't know how long people will stand for this.

The doctor trump has speaking is saying we are like this unroll there are no 'new cases of deaths'.

Without a vaccine, how long will this take?

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale