Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMojoRisin
journeyman
Tripping tomorow...tips appreciated
    #2657052 - 05/09/04 02:22 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I plan on tripping tomorow. Im going to eat them at my house, my mother is on vacation, and father is working. I plan on ingesting about 2-3 grams of dried cubensis, probably around 9:30 am. I will be tripping with a good friend (his first time), and it's my third time. Im planing on smoking some grass enjoying the outdoors (my backyard) maybe playing some music, and just hangning out. I have been feeling some second thoughts about them, seeing as my last trip didnt go so well (last summer). However i think these thoughts are natural, and i have done much planning and feel that i'm ready. There's really nothing going on in my life that i think could bring me down... but you just never know with fungus. Also having someone else should help. I will post a report later, any reccomendations/tips are MUCH apreciated... thanks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRebirtha
I really like bread
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: over there
Re: Tripping tomorow...tips appreciated [Re: MojoRisin]
    #2657085 - 05/09/04 02:32 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

homegrown cubensis or picked cubensis?

OfflineGrapefruity
Lawn Gnome
    #2657120 - 05/09/04 02:42 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Heh its fun on mushrooms to explore. I just can't stay at the same place when im tripping, especially at my house. I need the great outdoors...Its fun to just not think about the fact you have a house and a daily life.

My trips are long walks in places I know but that I don't go often. I become some kind of intelligent deer, repeled by cars, technology and normal people, that walks in an unclear path, and observes the world we live in, man and his civilization, with a perplexed eye.

and Bring your guitar if ya have one ;p

Edited by Grapefruity (05/09/04 02:43 PM)

OfflineAlan Stone
Corpus

Loc: Ten feet up
    #2679094 - 05/14/04 04:35 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Don't worry too much about your last trip not going so well. Chances are, you might not remember it when you're coming up on the new dose.

Exploring is definately a big plus in the equation. Tastes differ, of course, but it can be cool to take an instrument (like the aformentioned guitar) with you, or just a big piece of paper, where you write things down as they come to you, or where you draw stuff on. Can be very entertaining to read when sober, trust me :smile:

If you can, find a deserted park kind of environment, like a natural reserve or something, where you can enjoy nature undisturbed - or barely disturbed - by passers-by. Take some snacks with you, extra clothes in case it gets cold, something to drink and some good bud and/or smokes, and just enjoy the sensations as they come in.

--------------------
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

- Aristotle

Offlineiluan
Keep your stickon the ice.
Male User Gallery

Loc: lookin at crazy in the re...
    #2680210 - 05/14/04 09:28 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Heck if ya trip hard enough, you can easily get lost in your own backyard. That's when ya know your really tripping good hehe.

--------------------
Remember..if the women don't find ya handsome,they should atleast find ya handy!

I do what i can with what i don't have!

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crawling on the floor...
    #2680985 - 05/15/04 01:04 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

looks like you should have everything under control man :smile:

and the daytime is a great time to trip!

although nighttime is wondeful in its own beautiful way (perhaps a bit more mysterious)

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

:cactus:

OfflineBeatRoad
Wander that road

Loc: SoCal
Re: Tripping tomorow...tips appreciated [Re: Todcasil]
    #2681267 - 05/15/04 03:16 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I have nothing too different to say other than to just go with the flow. It seems obvious, but it's truly the best advice I think I can give. I hear the deal about the bad taste in the mouth due to an uncomfortable experience. One time I ate some mush on an empty stomach, which I had never done before. It ended up being incredible and life-changing, but nonetheless a very potent experience and the initial stages of the trip hit hard and were scary. The next time I tripped I was just thinking about that very uncomfortable come on and I felt all nervous. It was intense and I was tripping balls hard half an hour after eating the stuff. But then I just said fuck it. I have had a good share of this stuff before and I know that it won't hurt me. Any sensation I felt I just let flow. I let go or nervousness and the bad taste and focused on the visuals and my own feelings, enjoying it and going with it. I said that I was there and would not leave, would not want to leave if I could have, and just let the feelings take over. Every trip now I just go with the flow and enjoy. Yes man, have a great ride!

OfflineStoned_Druid
Metalhead
Male

Loc: Northern VA
    #4471330 - 07/29/05 08:24 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Just have lots of Budda and Smokes.

--------------------
"Sanity is for the Weak"

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract