Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisiblePocketLady
 User Gallery

How to Unmask a Blessing in Disguise * 1
    #26565917 - 03/29/20 06:57 PM (4 years, 18 days ago)

How to unmask a blessing in disguise:

Stare it in the face and say, “I know you are not just a lousy day or bad luck. I know you are a good friend—even if for the life of me I cannot determine how. I know there is only one Source of All Things, and nothing can convince me that evil descends from Above. Evil descends from the constraints of my perception. You are no more than a blessing in disguise.

This blessing, if truly a great one, will not surrender its cover easily. You will need a composure that demonstrates you meant every word you said. You will need to hold your ground like a mountain against the sea. You will need to surprise yourself with your own resolve.

And then you can turn over a world. A world that once distorted every blessing that squeezed through its gates will now open those gates wide. And the blessings that have already entered will sigh a breath of relief as one by one they discard their scary costumes.

- Rabbi Tzvi Freeman

--------------------
Love is from the infinite, and will remain until eternity.
The seeker of love escapes the chains of birth and death.
Tomorrow, when resurrection comes,
The heart that is not in love will fail the test.

~ Rumi

The day we start giving Love instead of seeking Love, we will have re-written our whole destiny.
~ Swami Chinmayanada Saraswatir

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineyeah
Male User Gallery

Re: How to Unmask a Blessing in Disguise [Re: PocketLady]
    #26566371 - 03/30/20 01:19 AM (4 years, 18 days ago)

he's reiterating shit Satan has already said and only doing it to confuse you and other by using overly ornate and articulate english which unlike mine is not cerebral or reptilian in any manner

--------------------

Offlineyeah
Male User Gallery

Re: How to Unmask a Blessing in Disguise [Re: yeah]
    #26566373 - 03/30/20 01:21 AM (4 years, 18 days ago)

stop trusting Jews so easily

next you will let some turk make you a red light whore

--------------------

OfflineForresterM
aspiring sociopath
Male User Gallery

Loc: Northeast USA Flag
Re: How to Unmask a Blessing in Disguise [Re: PocketLady] * 1
    #26566948 - 03/30/20 10:32 AM (4 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

PocketLady said:
How to unmask a blessing in disguise:

Stare it in the face and say, “I know you are not just a lousy day or bad luck. I know you are a good friend—even if for the life of me I cannot determine how. I know there is only one Source of All Things, and nothing can convince me that evil descends from Above. Evil descends from the constraints of my perception. You are no more than a blessing in disguise.

This blessing, if truly a great one, will not surrender its cover easily. You will need a composure that demonstrates you meant every word you said. You will need to hold your ground like a mountain against the sea. You will need to surprise yourself with your own resolve.

And then you can turn over a world. A world that once distorted every blessing that squeezed through its gates will now open those gates wide. And the blessings that have already entered will sigh a breath of relief as one by one they discard their scary costumes.

- Rabbi Tzvi Freeman

So, so true.  But once you get started doing it, it doesn't seem to require so much effort and comes naturally.

--------------------
Repugnant is a creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.
-------------------

Have some medicinal mushrooms and want to get the most out of them?  Try this double extraction method.

Jump to top Pages: 1