Home | Community | Message Board

Edabea
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Shroomerites Anonymous

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous #1

What to do if a cop ?
    #26564438 - 03/29/20 02:01 AM (1 month, 28 days ago)

What would you do if a cop stops you and you're tripping ?

Let's say they make you take off your sunglasses. Your pupils are hudge. What can the cops do ? Can they arrest you ? search your place and stuff ?

Edited by Anonymous (03/29/20 02:02 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous #1

Re: What to do if a cop ? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #26564440 - 03/29/20 02:05 AM (1 month, 28 days ago)

I am really kind of unsettled about this.

Anonymous #2

Re: What to do if a cop ? [Re: Anonymous #1] * 1
    #26564443 - 03/29/20 02:08 AM (1 month, 28 days ago)

I got pulled over peaking on shrooms once.

When shit gets real I was able to just turn the trip off and handle the situation.

Iunno. I'm sure you could be too far out there to not sober up temporarily. You'd just get a DUI.

Anonymous #1

Re: What to do if a cop ? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #26564451 - 03/29/20 02:21 AM (1 month, 28 days ago)

I'm happy it went well. I mean just walking down the street. They might think I'm trying to brake and enter into houses.

I kind of look like a criminal.

Anonymous #2

#26564467 - 03/29/20 03:01 AM (1 month, 28 days ago)

Oh I see. They'd prolly think you were crazy. You'd prolly not get into trouble unless they searched you and found something. Or if you were being really nuts you might get put in a psych ward for a week. A lotta guys on shroomery have had that happen. No bueno.

Anonymous #3

Re: What to do if a cop ? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #26564528 - 03/29/20 05:21 AM (1 month, 28 days ago)

Pretty sure they can't make you take off your sunglasses.

I've heard the best way to exercise your rights is:

As they approach, ask why they're interacting with you.

When they ask what you're doing(or where you're going), "I'm not discussing my day".

When they ask further questions, "Am I being detained or am I free to leave".

When they ask further questions, "I'm exercising my fifth amendment rights".

Anonymous #4

Re: What to do if a cop ? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #26587261 - 04/08/20 08:26 PM (1 month, 17 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #3 said:
Pretty sure they can't make you take off your sunglasses.

I've heard the best way to exercise your rights is:

As they approach, ask why they're interacting with you.

When they ask what you're doing(or where you're going), "I'm not discussing my day".

When they ask further questions, "Am I being detained or am I free to leave".

When they ask further questions, "I'm exercising my fifth amendment rights".

Well...first off, you never speak to a cop first. If a cop is walking toward you, keep doing what you were doing (assuming it isn't something outwardly illegal). He might walk right by.

They can't make you take you glasses off or anything else without reason. 

IF you were tripping and a cop talks to you, you're better off not pulling the "am I being detained bit" unless you actually need to.  Better to be brief but cordial with your answers.

And the fifth amendment is used during a trial, not a street level interaction with a beat cop.  You can politely say you aren't answering any questions but unless you're willing to match wits while tripping, you better play if off legit and stay cool.

I had to interact with cops at about the peak of an acid trip once.  My brother and the girl he brought to the van's warped tour got thrown out (long story, her fault) and we were told they were arrested.  We found our way to the cop shop where I went in and asked for him.  I felt like I was acting pretty normal, you can usually push thru the trip for a bit when you need to.

Anonymous #5

Re: What to do if a cop ? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #26587474 - 04/08/20 09:45 PM (1 month, 17 days ago)

These times are hectic as fucking hella. Can you not explain to the cop that you are off on a private journey and adhering to social distancing? Are they really going to give a fuck? Are they? I mean in times such as these why would it matter how much LSD you just tripped. Just be like "please don't mention covid as I do not want to have a bad trip."

Anonymous #3

Re: What to do if a cop ? [Re: Anonymous #4] * 1
    #26587956 - 04/09/20 04:25 AM (1 month, 17 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #4 said:

Well...first off, you never speak to a cop first. If a cop is walking toward you, keep doing what you were doing (assuming it isn't something outwardly illegal). He might walk right by.

It's pretty clear when a cop is walking up to engage you.

Quote:

Anonymous #4 said:

IF you were tripping and a cop talks to you, you're better off not pulling the "am I being detained bit" unless you actually need to.  Better to be brief but cordial with your answers.

You have no idea what can or cannot be construed or misconstrued against you and while tripping you're not able to properly analyze the situation.  Why would you have unnecessary discourse and potentially make problems for yourself?

Quote:

Anonymous #4 said:

And the fifth amendment is used during a trial, not a street level interaction with a beat cop. 

That's not true.

Quote:

Anonymous #4 said:
You can politely say you aren't answering any questions but unless you're willing to match wits while tripping, you better play if off legit and stay cool.

What you're advocating is legit to match wits with a cop.  By talking to them you're likely gonna incriminate yourself.  There's over 1 million federal laws, that's not counting state, county, or municipal codes.  You certain you're not breaking one?  Even if you don't admit to breaking one, by interacting more than you have to you're opening the door for them to misconstrue some of your statements.

Quote:

Anonymous #4 said:
I had to interact with cops at about the peak of an acid trip once.  My brother and the girl he brought to the van's warped tour got thrown out (long story, her fault) and we were told they were arrested.  We found our way to the cop shop where I went in and asked for him.  I felt like I was acting pretty normal, you can usually push thru the trip for a bit when you need to.

Cool story bro.

Anonymous #5

#26588221 - 04/09/20 07:41 AM (1 month, 17 days ago)

Hell yeah bro hella correct the thread. Accurate information is hella important during these times.

Anonymous #4

Re: What to do if a cop ? [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #26588626 - 04/09/20 11:18 AM (1 month, 17 days ago)

OK kids

fifth amendment

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation

Anon 3 - are you still saying you should address a cop that LOOKS like he's about to speak to you?

Anonymous #1

#26588637 - 04/09/20 11:22 AM (1 month, 17 days ago)

What if you're not in U.S.A

Anonymous #6

#26588646 - 04/09/20 11:27 AM (1 month, 17 days ago)

Just get out the car. When they ask you why you hit the dirt and passed another car? You reply with, "Some Dick cut off the guy next to me and. . .". He interrupts you to say Hes the Dick. You try not to concentrate on the cars trailing into each other behind him as he hits you in the eyes with flashlight. Only to see pure pupils. Then he writes you a ticket and sends you on you tripped out merry way.

Anonymous #5

Re: What to do if a cop ? [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #26588968 - 04/09/20 02:12 PM (1 month, 17 days ago)

Much better then the alternative? Is it as though just the tip enters and you don't entirely get fucked all the way in such a scenario?

Anonymous #4

Re: What to do if a cop ? [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #26589374 - 04/09/20 05:53 PM (1 month, 16 days ago)

What is the assumed crime here? Not sure what country OP is in but in USA you can't be arrested for being high unless you were doing something actually illegal such as disturbing the peace or doing something they could call public intoxication.

Anonymous #3

#26595121 - 04/12/20 06:37 AM (1 month, 14 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #4 said:
What is the assumed crime here? Not sure what country OP is in but in USA you can't be arrested for being high unless you were doing something actually illegal such as disturbing the peace or doing something they could call public intoxication.

Like... being high in public?

Anonymous #1

#26595404 - 04/12/20 10:09 AM (1 month, 14 days ago)

That's good Canada

I'm not suer if they would just let me walk off.

Anonymous #4

#26596034 - 04/12/20 03:43 PM (1 month, 14 days ago)

AS far as I know, being on substances isn't against the law because it's too hard to prove at the time of arrest.  You can be arrested for possession, selling, manufacturing, and any criminal actions you take while on drugs if you freaked out and did something really stupid...but just being high isn't a crime though

Anonymous #3

#26599540 - 04/14/20 04:44 AM (1 month, 12 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #4 said:
AS far as I know, being on substances isn't against the law because it's too hard to prove at the time of arrest.  You can be arrested for possession, selling, manufacturing, and any criminal actions you take while on drugs if you freaked out and did something really stupid...but just being high isn't a crime though

Quote:

Anonymous #4 said:
Not sure what country OP is in but in USA you can't be arrested for being high unless you were doing something actually illegal such as disturbing the peace or doing something they could call public intoxication.

Quote:

Anonymous #3 said:

Like... being intoxicated in public?

:confused:

Anonymous #7

#26621136 - 04/22/20 10:06 PM (1 month, 3 days ago)

This seems too complicated.

Why not just stay the fuck home?

Or, at least don’t go to known locations where cops regularly patrol.

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Powder

Community >> Shroomerites Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny, Ballerium
650 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Print Topic ]
Search this thread:
MushroomCube.com
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2020 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.046 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 15 queries.