Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleHallucinogen
Raoul Duke

Loc: Amsterdam
Re: AMANITA MUSCARIA [Re: ThatDaltonGuy]
    #2636903 - 05/04/04 01:15 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

ThatDaltonGuy said:
a foaf made his own syringe of these living aztec shrines to inncoulate the ground under pine tree's, he just stuck the needle in the ground and shot half a cc, and did this all around under the pine tree. my foaf did NOT have to worry about contams he just let nature works its miracles and he got a nice batch in the winter here in cali...

just a thought for you!

Look at your ratings, I dont think anyone is taking you and your stupid advices seriously. :rolleyes:

--------------------
Substrate + jars = $20
Magic Mushroom spores = $12
Growing your own Magic Mushrooms = Priceless

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleLoki
Ferret Farmer
Trans-male User Gallery

Loc: Zone ate
Re: AMANITA MUSCARIA [Re: MUSHIEMANDANGO]
    #2636912 - 05/04/04 01:20 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I'm in the south, surrey. And normaly pick fly agaric from june onwards, if the weather is wet enougth.

Thats my last find last year, in the new forrest, on halloween night.

Offlinedoc34
Fungitarian
Male User Gallery

Loc: Myceliaville !!!
Re: AMANITA MUSCARIA [Re: Loki]
    #2636919 - 05/04/04 01:21 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Did you eat that Piece of Halloween candy?

--------------------

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #2636916 - 05/04/04 01:21 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Those are the most amazing shrooms ever. The perfect mushroom!

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

OfflineMUSHIEMANDANGO
mushiemandan

Loc: on the computer off the s...
    #2636927 - 05/04/04 01:24 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Loki said:
Now i have to go find it :/
This could take some time, but one i think i remeber is a mushroom called Hy(blah blah more letters) that is infact Psilocybe cyanescens.

hyphaloma cyanescens? could you pm them to please thanks peaceout dan

--------------------
mushroom melted room made of hate and lots of doom plants with teeth a ground that breaths lookin at a fish in breefs underground in the sky the only way is natures high .by the mushiemandan

InvisibleBi0TeK
elephant man

Loc: Yorkshire Moors, Great Br...
    #2637570 - 05/04/04 04:06 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I live in Yorkshire and find Amanita Muscaria growing everywhere during summer and autumn, normally in silver birch woods but have found them in pine plantations as well.

If you do decide to experiment with this species, do so with extreme caution. I've tried them a few times in the past and wasn't impressed but have heard of very bad experiences (stomach pumped with active charcoal, heart failure etc) so be careful.

BTW, take ThatDaltonGuy's advice with a pinch of salt, the kids a retard.

--------------------
PROMOTE BACTERIA. THEY'RE THE ONLY CULTURE SOME PEOPLE HAVE.

OfflineMUSHIEMANDANGO
mushiemandan

Loc: on the computer off the s...
    #2656142 - 05/09/04 08:06 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

see wat i meen Doc

--------------------
mushroom melted room made of hate and lots of doom plants with teeth a ground that breaths lookin at a fish in breefs underground in the sky the only way is natures high .by the mushiemandan

OfflineThatDaltonGuy
PermanentlyFried
Loc: USA
    #2656460 - 05/09/04 11:13 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

well for everyones info an actual FOAF did do that and got a nice batch so stfu... ill get him to send me pix!

--------------------
Let me remind you that the above text is completely false and has been typed to you by an escaped mental patient and shouldn't be taken seriously unless you yourself also have a mental condition. These kind of things need to be taken into consideration by those viewing these threads.

Offlinedupee419
Farmer
Male
    #2656463 - 05/09/04 11:14 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

hey mushieman. before you bash someone on their info, maybe you should do some research. there is a species of mushroom that just so happens to look like a Fly Agaric and WILL kill you without any problems. I don't recommend messing with these shrooms personally, but they are beautiful. Fly agaric's DO NOT contain psilocybin. They never have. The active chemical in Fly Agarics is Muscarine. It's a Poison. The basis for the trip on them is that the chemical is toxic enough to make your brain release the right chemicals but not toxic enough to kill you except in high doses. Vikings used to eat these things. Loki is right Pantherina is extremely dangerous to hunt. All of the Amanita's are. there's too many small differences between the lot. Fly Agaric's require a live host tree to grow, and they grow SLOW as fuck.

I hope this is of some help to someone

InvisibleTremor1127
Mental Member
Male

Loc: In a Van Down By the Rive...
Re: AMANITA MUSCARIA [Re: ThatDaltonGuy]
    #2666229 - 05/11/04 11:41 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

just shut up dude... pics prove nothing just like your jibberish...

Offlineglimmi
Stranger
Male

Loc: USA
Re: AMANITA MUSCARIA [Re: dupee419]
    #2667368 - 05/12/04 03:41 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Dupree419 before you go spouting off how "toxic" A. muscaria is why dont you go do some research on the subject. The trip is not from brain chemicals released because muscimol is toxic the trip actually is from the active chemical muscimol. Please do read on the subject as these beautiful mushrooms do not deserve the so called highly toxic rep that the have. In actuality i belive only two people have died do to actual A. muscaria poisoning one was a small child who ate an extremely large amount and another was an adult male who also ate an rediculous amount of the mushrooms. As i understandit the people who die from eating these mushrooms actually consume simmilar looking mushrooms that are highly poisonous and cause liver failure ive been eating and hunting these mushrooms for a couple of years now and only have extremely positive things to say about them. If your going to eat these mushrooms be very prepared as there a very different trip than your normal psilocybe variety. And on a further note i suggest that anyone really interested in these mushrooms reads erowid as there Amanita muscaria vault has quite a bit of good info on the subject erowid amanita vault. Happy hunting good luck to all and most importantly be safe.
peace and love,

glimmi

--------------------
"This stuff it makes pure mescaline seem like...ginger beer man" Hunter S. Thompson

InvisibleBi0TeK
elephant man

Re: AMANITA MUSCARIA [Re: glimmi]
    #2691494 - 05/17/04 01:50 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

glimmi said:
Dupree419 before you go spouting off how "toxic" A. muscaria is why dont you go do some research on the subject. Please do read on the subject as these beautiful mushrooms do not deserve the so called highly toxic rep that the have. In actuality i belive only two people have died do to actual A. muscaria poisoning one was a small child who ate an extremely large amount and another was an adult male who also ate an rediculous amount of the mushrooms. As i understandit the people who die from eating these mushrooms actually consume simmilar looking mushrooms that are highly poisonous and cause liver failure ive been eating and hunting these mushrooms for a couple of years now and only have extremely positive things to say about them. And on a further note i suggest that anyone really interested in these mushrooms reads erowid as there Amanita muscaria vault has quite a bit of good info on the subject.

Yes glimmi, erowid does have alot of good info on Amanita muscaria.

Take this post for instance.

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php3?ID=1755

Extreme Negative Psychic Effect
Amanita muscaria
by Robert Cain

"Yep, a night in the hospital in the most awful psychic agony I have ever experienced while they poured ipecac (SP) and charcoal down me 'cause the little bastards refused to let me puke. I was pumped. I was then hooked to a heart monitor and had the distinct displeasure of seeing my heart stop a couple of times. After one of them and a couple of firm thumps to my sternum I asked the doctor if I was going to make it. He was rather preocupied with saving my life and sorta muttered, 'we don't know.' They would not treat me with anything until the mushroom was identified which they did by flying it to a poison control center in Denver, I think it was, by Navy jet from Moffet field. They then shot me with something that had me down in 15 minutes after about six hours of mental horror. The next morning every damn med student and intern came by to find out what it was like. I didn't have good things to report. Your mileage may vary. The view I got of the human condition and the burried sadness, pain and agony in everyone around and treating me in the busy emergency facility may have been one very powerful sort of empathogenic halucination effect but it fucked me up for a long time. I have tried nearly every psychoactive even remotely available and nothing, NOTHING, has had such a negative psychic effect."

--------------------

InvisibleOldSpice
Geritol Breath...
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crankytown, Texas
Re: AMANITA MUSCARIA [Re: Bi0TeK]
    #2691842 - 05/17/04 03:02 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah they sound like there a blast

--------------------
So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty

You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

OfflineJiggly
still learnin'
Loc: CT, USA
    #2691871 - 05/17/04 03:09 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

im not saying i know anything at all about aminita muscaria, ive never seen it in person, nor have i tried it or even read much about it, but that post doesnt seem entirely true, first of all if they wanted to identify the mushroom wouldnt they send it to a mycologist, and if they sent it to a poison control center wouldnt they only be able to diagnose the chemical that caused this effect, and not the actual mushroom itself, especially after he ingested it?

InvisibleBi0TeK
elephant man

Re: AMANITA MUSCARIA [Re: Jiggly]
    #2692024 - 05/17/04 03:36 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Poison control centers rely on mycologists as they do experts in poisonous reptiles, arachnids etc.

--------------------

Edited by Bi0TeK (05/17/04 04:07 PM)

OfflineJiggly
still learnin'
Loc: CT, USA
    #2692201 - 05/17/04 04:24 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

ahhhhh i seeee, but this part is still skepticle "Navy jet from Moffet field" wouldnt they just use a helicopter like everyone else, or is this kid special?

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck