Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisibledbreeze
Stranger
Why do so many believe we are seperate? * 1
    #26557258 - 03/25/20 03:02 PM (4 years, 3 days ago)

I just dont get it!....why no matter what you believe why do SO many people struggle with the concept of us all being ONE. No matter what religion, no matter what race, no matter what sexual orientation NO MATTER WHAT! why can so many people NOT accept (EVEN HERE WE ARE ALL SHROOMERITES!) Why cant people accept we are truely one people that live on ONE planet in the infinite universe! AND are one people living togather trying to figure things out as we go. WHY cant people accept that. I have contemplated different religions different beliefs that people THINK arent religions in their own heads (its ALL the SAME) Personally i dont care if your christian and believe in jesus being the savor, A jewish person that believes the same (except jesus wasnt the savor), A muslim that believes in mohamed , a budhist that belives in finding the path through the mind and beyond, A hindu that believes in SOOOO many god's BUT ALL OF THEM ARE ONE!

Forget religion and think about nation. there are many nations on this ONE planet just as their are many states in the USA.

I have even played with the ancient alien theory and maybe their were different "influences" that created different races, trust me i have thought about alot. but to me BOTTOM LINE even if each one of us are different and unique in such A SPECIAL way we ALL share so much more alike than we are different.

People would FIGHT WITH ALL THEIR MIGHT to protect their religion, nation, race and EVERYTHING that makes us different rather than coming to the realization that we are ALL here RIGHT NOW ON THIS ONE PLANET SPINNING AND ROTATING AROUND A SINGLE STAR IN SUCH A UNIVERSE THAT WE HAVE NO CLUE HOW FAR IT GOES! But yet we fight over such LITTLE differences.

I have said this in many theads lately but i look at each and EVERY religion as just ALL PART OF ONE STORY!  Why cant we accept that? We have to argue over wich is better. Why cant we realize that at different times different things exist and can all be true.

Right now the whole of human race is fighting a virus. To me that tells me one thing that this thing is effecting us all equally. Doesnt matter what color you are what nation your from if your straight or gay male female it has the potential to effect each and every one of us. BUT yet we fight over nation religion belief gender and sexual orientation!

I know there are MANY truths that are out there and this is what keeps people apart. But what IF we knew the truth? What if we looked REALLY looked at what happened on this planet why is it so hard for people to see what they think is just PART of the story but yet each has its place and time and we are all (like i said) spinning around one planet spinning around one star and what happens IF everyone knew the truth? We would realize beyond a shadow of a doubt that we are all here TOGETHER. BUT yet people would fight to the death to say NO I AM RIGHT AND YOU ARE WRONG. Why cant people realize there can be many truths all entwined as ONE? I just dont get it so much hate flying around and it makes absolutely no sense to me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledbreeze
Stranger
Re: Why do so many believe we are seperate? [Re: dbreeze] * 1
    #26557276 - 03/25/20 03:14 PM (4 years, 3 days ago)

Never mind Just had the thought that the people that DO believe we are one should be the ones to unify all of us. I guess that explains it all! Oh well....

Offlinebanquet
Stranger

Re: Why do so many believe we are seperate? [Re: dbreeze]
    #26557331 - 03/25/20 03:50 PM (4 years, 3 days ago)

It is because we are still evolving, some of us have had glimpses, and this oneness must be a permanent experience now for the Soul.

You know there is only one reason why you are here, to experience all the opposites and grow into oneness, into even more diversified unity, stronger oneness, more richer in content, and when you are ready then you will become that, but not before that, because this is dangerous play, where if you become the oneness too early then you can loose your separate seeming self and any chance of acting in the physical 3d world.

The One Self

All are deceived, do what the One Power dictates,
Yet each thinks his own will his nature moves;
The hater knows not ’tis himself he hates,
The lover knows not ’tis himself he loves.

In all is one being many bodies bear;
Here Krishna flutes upon the forest road,
Here Shiva sits ash-smeared, with matted hair.
But Shiva and Krishna are the single God.

In us too Krishna seeks for love and joy,
In us too Shiva struggles with the world’s grief.
One Self in all of us endures annoy,
Cries in his pain and asks his fate’s relief.

My rival’s downfall is my own disgrace:
I look on my enemy and see Krishna’s face.

One

The mind of a man
And the mind in a stone.
But the Mind of minds
Sits bright and alone.

The life of a tree,
The life in a clod,
To the Life of all life
That men call God.

The heart of a beast
And a seraph’s heart,—
But the Heart of all hearts
Throbs ever apart.

A body beloved
And a body slain.
Yet both were the bodies
Of One in their pain.

Ocean Oneness

Silence is round me, wideness ineffable;
White birds on the ocean diving and wandering;
A soundless sea on a voiceless heaven,
Azure on azure, is mutely gazing.

Identified with silence and boundlessness
My spirit widens clasping the universe
Till all that seemed becomes the Real,
One in a mighty and single vastness.

Someone broods there nameless and bodiless,
Conscious and lonely, deathless and infinite,
And, sole in a still eternal rapture,
Gathers all things to his heart for ever.

OfflineKickleM
Wanderer
 User Gallery

Re: Why do so many believe we are seperate? [Re: banquet] * 1
    #26557472 - 03/25/20 05:09 PM (4 years, 3 days ago)

If we are not separate, then who is it that you are talking to and who are you talking about?

--------------------
Why shouldn't the truth be stranger than fiction?
Fiction, after all, has to make sense. -- Mark Twain

Invisibledbreeze
Stranger
Re: Why do so many believe we are seperate? [Re: Kickle]
    #26558422 - 03/26/20 05:55 AM (4 years, 3 days ago)

Quote:

Kickle said:
If we are not separate, then who is it that you are talking to and who are you talking about?

You have a point the ego/individual is real But we have so much more alike. Some of us have seen a truth that we are one people. Now i am not expecting for everyone to come to terms or believe that we are a single being but it just seems so obvious to me with the vastness of the universe that we are all here on 1 tiny planet and we are all human with MUCH more alike than we are different. and we should all realize that we are all the same regardless of race religion ect...i dont know maybe its just cause i have seen so many people separating and fighting over stupid stuff lately because of this virus. i just wish one day ALL the people on this planet can realize we are here together and and put beliefs aside and come together. To me one religion thinking theirs is the best and others are wrong is so stupid for me its all a piece of one story. But then that is MY belief and pushing that is the same as a christian thinking he is better than a jew so i dont know. maybe thats wrong as well.

InvisibleShr00mEater
Strange
Male

#26558428 - 03/26/20 06:05 AM (4 years, 3 days ago)

So you think people who are separate from you might be practicing a religion that is stupid?

Do you think you will be able to set your prejudice aside long enough for us all to be one for a few hours at least? Or, considering the self awareness you have to notice the problem of “oneness” even now in this conversation, possibly working on defeating your own personal temptation to become separate?

Even the statement “they don’t realize xxx like I do” implies a separate self commenting on another different self.

OfflineKickleM
Wanderer
 User Gallery

#26558572 - 03/26/20 08:08 AM (4 years, 3 days ago)

Quote:

dbreeze said:
Quote:

Kickle said:

You have a point the ego/individual is real But we have so much more alike. Some of us have seen a truth that we are one people. Now i am not expecting for everyone to come to terms or believe that we are a single being but it just seems so obvious to me with the vastness of the universe that we are all here on 1 tiny planet and we are all human with MUCH more alike than we are different. and we should all realize that we are all the same regardless of race religion ect...i dont know maybe its just cause i have seen so many people separating and fighting over stupid stuff lately because of this virus. i just wish one day ALL the people on this planet can realize we are here together and and put beliefs aside and come together. To me one religion thinking theirs is the best and others are wrong is so stupid for me its all a piece of one story. But then that is MY belief and pushing that is the same as a christian thinking he is better than a jew so i dont know. maybe thats wrong as well.

Right on, good post IMO.

I grew up with 1 parent who was devout and one parent who I'd say is spiritual. I went through teenage rebellion and a few years of evangelism against organized religion. Looking back at it, that evangelism was based on a desire to get feedback on my "rightness" for choosing a different path. That eventually morphed into acceptance and strength in my own way, which then led to no need to press or defend my own beliefs.

I haven't had anyone knock my beliefs about existence, and I haven't knocked anyone's beliefs about it in a long time. And I hold some pretty wild beliefs as far as society goes. So I think if you can get past your own hurdles, the rest sort of takes a back seat and calms down. When I think about others arguing over this stuff, I think both are working on themselves. Once you've worked it out, it doesn't happen. But of course, don't take my word for it.

--------------------
Why shouldn't the truth be stranger than fiction?
Fiction, after all, has to make sense. -- Mark Twain

Invisibledbreeze
Stranger
Re: Why do so many believe we are seperate? [Re: Shr00mEater]
    #26558584 - 03/26/20 08:23 AM (4 years, 2 days ago)

Quote:

Shr00mEater said:
So you think people who are separate from you might be practicing a religion that is stupid?

Do you think you will be able to set your prejudice aside long enough for us all to be one for a few hours at least? Or, considering the self awareness you have to notice the problem of “oneness” even now in this conversation, possibly working on defeating your own personal temptation to become separate?

Even the statement “they don’t realize xxx like I do” implies a separate self commenting on another different self.

No i dont think any religion is stupid! my point with that was that just because jesus walked the earth doesnt mean hinduism isnt also right. I look at each religion as 1 chapter in a larger book. Each one has a story and because one story is true it doesnt mean that other stories are false. They can all fit together in one big book.

My other point was that my thoughts WERE flawed because my belief of saying that we are all one and thats what more people should realize is basically the same as a christian telling a jewish man Christianity is right. SO again my belief is like i said the ego is real but their is a underlying truth of us all being one thing. And i wish people would realize that but just by me saying i wish people would realize that its the same as someone else saying they are right and i am wrong.

Either way even if you dont go as deep as saying we are all a individual ego but also connected as one thing. We are all here on 1 tiny planet and have way more things alike than differences. I would like to see more people realizing our similarities are way more than differences and act as one people. I dont know i have just seen way to many people fighting over stupid things and ran into one man lately that has a huge problem with black people just cause they are black...seeing this fighting and meeting this man makes me sad and i remember thinking when this man was on a rant about black people. "skin color is ONE tiny difference and really shouldnt matter as we all have 2 arms 2 legs a head 10 fingers ect...much more similar than seperate"

OfflineForresterM
aspiring sociopath
Male User Gallery

Loc: Northeast USA Flag
    #26558727 - 03/26/20 09:37 AM (4 years, 2 days ago)

I understand your frustration, believe me.  I wish it could be that easy and I could just make people see.  But you can't.  All you can do is fix yourself and learn to let your mind be at peace, then the world you see will follow.

Sure there's plenty of wrong going on in the world - and if that's what you focus on, that's all you'll see.  But you'll never find peace in your own mind if you're constantly looking for everything your brothers are doing wrong and how they're not living up to your expectations. 

Instead, see all the good there is.  The people helping others, being compassionate, etc.  It's out there and there's plenty of it to see if you look for it.

Since we are all one and it's all one mind we share, bring peace to yours first and the others will follow in time.  Fix the problem at the cause (mind) instead of the effect (physical world).

Ya know? :peace: :heart:

--------------------
Repugnant is a creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.
-------------------

Have some medicinal mushrooms and want to get the most out of them?  Try this double extraction method.

Invisiblepacmanbreed
 User Gallery

Re: Why do so many believe we are seperate? [Re: dbreeze]
    #26558910 - 03/26/20 10:45 AM (4 years, 2 days ago)

:whathesaid:
:nodofunderstanding:

Had such Great frustration even when it comes to my own close relatives, specially in the past, until it came to that gradual realization to rather focus on the innerself, while looking at similar good sides of not yet realized fellows.

Children are the closest to being ONE. In the ancient times, we had ONE languange, one skin tone, one nation, one blood type, Due to the corrupt system comes the spiritual division & separation. During our childhood(todler) days, as we learn language we aren't fully aware of our separation, then as we pass from our innocence, there we notice our difference, we forgot we are one, sent in this material plane for that realization. AFAIK Some are first to realize such as you, while the rest follows & Its not a matter of first or last, its a matter of All. The most important thing is we Start with ourselves first and foremost.

Love speed :heart::heart:

Quote:

We who are strong have an obligation to bear with the failings of the weak, and not to please ourselves. Who can have compassion on the ignorant, and on them that are out of the way; for that he himself also is compassed with infirmity. If ye know these things, happy are ye if ye do them.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies