Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
Re: can someone tell me what "THE PATTERN" i see is.... [Re: danno]
    #2741887 - 05/28/04 02:48 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

when I'm onb shrooms that pattern is everywhere, like when you look at your hand and arms it looks like it's painted on. It's on everything else too.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinenickelpenny
journeyman
Re: can someone tell me what "THE PATTERN" i see is.... [Re: gdman]
    #2742265 - 05/28/04 04:53 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I also love to see that pattern. I dont know what it is but its strange and comforts me when i do see it.

Another visual i see that is mind blowing is when all of a sudden i see a small purple dot..almost like when you look at a light to long and look away you can see the dot..but the dot gets bigger and opens up (almost like its opening a new realm) and i see a green background and with purple waves and a red star. Very animated like. I dont know what it is but it gets bigger everytime i eat a higher dose.

OfflineProtester
Stoner ReekingHavok

Re: can someone tell me what "THE PATTERN" i see is.... [Re: danno]
    #2743562 - 05/29/04 02:59 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Iv seen the eyes, also seen mouths, grated dept in lined carpet ( like a metal catwalk), mouths, fluxuating wood grain. And the best visuial iv had was with some black carpet that had white dots it appeard to be like one of those 3d mirror things that have the light in it that causes a series of the same refelction. Iv also noticed during each trip i have more and more control on how in dept my visual gets by relaxing my mind and eyes (like looking at one of those magic eye pitucers)

--------------------
I work my shitty 9-5 and I pay my taxes, I'm not hurting anybody else. So why do you care what i do in my spare time.

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Re: can someone tell me what "THE PATTERN" i see is.... [Re: nickelpenny]
    #2743747 - 05/29/04 07:55 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

It is the matrix.

mj

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Re: can someone tell me what "THE PATTERN" i see is.... [Re: mjshroomer]
    #2743800 - 05/29/04 08:46 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Here is a short Pictorial with several shroom-like patterned images.

Now the above shroom visuals were created over a period of about 6 months.

One day i decided to make some more visuals of shroom visuals and I created this thing with the, "I tawt I taw a Putty Tat" character named Tweety Bird. Shame I accidently lost the larger image of him. Would have made a great poster.

Here he is the Tweety Bird shroom visual

mjshroomer.

So that ends y adventure of shroom-like visuals. I really have seen most of the imagery posted above while in a dark room on shrooms.

mj

OfflineFrankieN
Stranger

Re: can someone tell me what "THE PATTERN" i see is.... [Re: mjshroomer]
    #2745486 - 05/29/04 11:41 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Those I probably my favorite of your pics MJ.

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny Flag
Re: can someone tell me what "THE PATTERN" i see is.... [Re: FrankieN]
    #2747164 - 05/30/04 02:58 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

i saw some things like MJs pictures for a short time on ayahuasca.

thats some hardcore tripping right there.

mj, do the visuals mean anything to you? what happens when you're at that level of tripping? do you learn stuff? feel odd things?

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: can someone tell me what "THE PATTERN" i see is.... [Re: MiRrOr]
    #2759402 - 06/03/04 01:10 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I see honeycomb-like stuff, only not honeycomb colored...

I also encounter more freeform visuals at times too where my whole field of view is taken over by a type of dreamscape-type of thing where it seems like there is a "set, setting, and event" with neato props and special effects and a killer storyline :wink:

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Re: can someone tell me what "THE PATTERN" i see is.... [Re: truekimbo2]
    #2759934 - 06/03/04 07:55 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Pure energy when the visuals are complete. Darkness is wht the visuals are about. While many can see colors and lines with eyes closed shut, it is impossible to keep thr eyes closed. They always pop open after a few moments.

The mazatecs and otehr tribal group shaman in Mesoamerica do their shrooms in about 805 darkness.. Then teh visuals are really evident. The darker the room the more visuals one sees and feels.

Peronblem in ludible usage is that many people take them at parties or at concertts or raves or ooutdoors int he day light, in Australia, Blai, New Zealand and hawai, nmany eat shrooms and surf. Of course they see very little of the visuals. Most recreational users never see any visuals whatsoever becasue they partake of subthreshhold doses.

I feel what the shrooms are all about. They provide me with telpathy and insignt and allow me to visit portions of my mind not normally available to me.

When you can feel what you see and vie-cersa, then you begin to understand what the mushrooms are saying to you.

mj

Offlinepeterluber

Re: can someone tell me what "THE PATTERN" i see is.... [Re: alantis]
    #8568676 - 06/26/08 08:33 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

During one trip on mushrooms, I had one specific pattern covering everything at different sizes. However, it wasn't overlayed, I was hallucinating that everything actually was organized into this pattern. It had a general motion towards its center, and fit together in a hexagonal shape, like a soccer ball. I would have been able to draw it at the time but didn't have anything to draw it with. I remember it having characteristics of a mushroom shape or the top of mosque if you know what I mean. It would be formed by the plants on a hillside, or carved into the paint on a wall, as real as anything else, even to the touch.

Hopefully someday I will see it again and be able to record it, it felt very important at the time.

Offlinetyler_0_durden
Stranger

Re: can someone tell me what "THE PATTERN" i see is.... [Re: Noviseer]
    #8569424 - 06/26/08 11:47 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Just think of how a computer processes frames per second in a video game...your vision pieces together like that i guess and that's what you see on shrooms, is it being processed in a slower motion than when you're sober.

Or it could be an alteration of consciousness involved with something deeper, like an ability to see hidden dimensions? I don't know...I usually think that on LSD though...those darn Calabri-Yau shapes...always twisting and twirling and movin in invisible superimposed cycles...but it's fun. It's a great part of a trip. The visuals. They're frightening sometimes but they make the experience a lively and rememberable one!

--------------------
"As a man who has devoted his whole life to the most clear headed science, to the study of matter, I can tell you as a result of my research about atoms this much: There is no matter as such. All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force which brings the particle of an atom to vibration and holds this most minute solar system of the atom together. We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind. This mind is the matrix of all matter."  --Max Planck

Edited by tyler_0_durden (06/26/08 11:48 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag