Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineBl2hg7
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: United States
When to harvest BRF golden teacher of tek
    #26552057 - 03/22/20 11:07 PM (4 years, 6 days ago)

Here are some pictures of some golden teachers. When should I harvest these and if some are ready what should I do with the ones not yet developed? Also when does the second flush start and when the second flush starts do I discard the undeveloped and do the dunk and roll. Thanks for looking and responding to this post.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblesplit_by_nine
i am the liquor

Re: When to harvest BRF golden teacher of tek [Re: Bl2hg7]
    #26552068 - 03/22/20 11:13 PM (4 years, 6 days ago)

i prefer to harvest just before veil breaks. pics 1 and 2 look ready to me. you can harvest those and let the others continue

--------------------
🐴:poop:
hpoo or die

OfflineBl2hg7
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: When to harvest BRF golden teacher of tek [Re: split_by_nine]
    #26552071 - 03/22/20 11:15 PM (4 years, 6 days ago)

Ok. When do we do the second flush and the dunk and roll again?

OfflineBooShow
Spooky
Male

Loc: Sunshine Province, Canada Flag
    #26552085 - 03/22/20 11:23 PM (4 years, 6 days ago)

Fruits are looking nice :thumbup: the ones in the first and second pic should be ready in about a day; keep an eye on 'em! When the veil begins to tear way from the cap, it's ideal time to harvest.
After you harvest, there are lots of things you can do! I'd recommend doing a spore print, here's a tek: https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/24461957
You can also transfer some tissue from a fruit body to agar to clone it. Or, of course you could :trippingdog:
And when I dunk for a second flush, I usually pick the smaller mushrooms and aborts before I dunk them (waterlogged shrooms rot easily and can be a vector for contams)

--------------------
You are what is. That's all.

Invisiblesplit_by_nine
i am the liquor

#26552100 - 03/22/20 11:30 PM (4 years, 6 days ago)

im not experienced in dunk and roll teks, so maybe do a search and read up. good luck and congrats on the fruition!

--------------------
🐴:poop:
hpoo or die

OfflineBl2hg7
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: When to harvest BRF golden teacher of tek [Re: split_by_nine]
    #26552110 - 03/22/20 11:37 PM (4 years, 6 days ago)

Quote:

BooShow said:
Fruits are looking nice :thumbup: the ones in the first and second pic should be ready in about a day; keep an eye on 'em! When the veil begins to tear way from the cap, it's ideal time to harvest.
After you harvest, there are lots of things you can do! I'd recommend doing a spore print, here's a tek: https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/24461957
You can also transfer some tissue from a fruit body to agar to clone it. Or, of course you could :trippingdog:
And when I dunk for a second flush, I usually pick the smaller mushrooms and aborts before I dunk them (waterlogged shrooms rot easily and can be a vector for contams)

Quote:

BooShow said:

Thanks I definitely plan on doing to spore print to agar. For maximum yield would it be best to dunk and roll after I pull these? Or should I wait for some of the smaller pins to grow out. Really appreciate your input

OfflineBooShow
Spooky
Male

#26552127 - 03/22/20 11:47 PM (4 years, 6 days ago)

You can wait for the others to grow out :super:

--------------------

OfflineBl2hg7
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: When to harvest BRF golden teacher of tek [Re: BooShow]
    #26552646 - 03/23/20 08:40 AM (4 years, 6 days ago)

This morning I took your advice and harvested these little guys. Yet I notice these black pellets comeing out of these. Are these guys spreading their spores? Also I noticed a pile of the black pellets near a shroom that didn’t appear to break the veil but has been growing the longest time length

Here are some pics for you

OfflineBooShow
Spooky
Male

#26552706 - 03/23/20 09:33 AM (4 years, 6 days ago)

Quote:

Bl2hg7 said:
This morning I took your advice and harvested these little guys. Yet I notice these black pellets comeing out of these. Are these guys spreading their spores? Also I noticed a pile of the black pellets near a shroom that didn’t appear to break the veil but has been growing the longest time length

Here are some pics for you

I think that's just verm, friend.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck