Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < First | < Back | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | Next > | Last >
Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: Coronavirus Chat [Re: koods] * 1
    #26611049 - 04/18/20 07:10 PM (2 months, 24 days ago)

The other thing trump cited in defunding the WHO was they said travel bans would likely be ineffective. The two first countries to ban travel from China were Italy and the US. How’d that work out?

--------------------
I am a violent pusher of the neo-marxist SJW agenda to destroy society.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineStable Genius
.... in the loop
 User Gallery

Loc: Wide Bay, Aus Flag
Re: Coronavirus Chat [Re: Enlil]
    #26611061 - 04/18/20 07:15 PM (2 months, 24 days ago)

I'm guessing the U.S. is similar when it comes to dealing with people who have schizophrenia.

Over here people go on 'the list' once you're on 'the list' you can be locked up if you're having an episode.

I tried using a habeus corpus type argument to gain access to a friend that was locked up... the hospital politely told me to go away.

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Coronavirus Chat [Re: Stable Genius]
    #26611068 - 04/18/20 07:18 PM (2 months, 24 days ago)

Nah, we don't have that kind of thing.  We have strict privacy laws about medical records, but there are public health carve outs.  This clearly falls under that rubric.

--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Coronavirus Chat [Re: koods]
    #26611091 - 04/18/20 07:28 PM (2 months, 24 days ago)

:
Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

MagicMush123 said:
Quote:

koods said:
January 14th lol

A whole six days went by before human to human transmission was confirmed. And WHO never said there was no human to human transmission. They said the Chinese report no clear evidence. This was two weeks into the investigation of a new virus. Of course information is going to be dodgy. This is such a ridiculous accusation against WHO.

BTW. Donald trump said the virus was under control and cases would be down near to zero at the end of February, and it would go away in April. If WHO should be defunded, trump should be executed

When i said weeks/months, that was relating to the sequence of events i noted, i wasn't specifically saying that they denied h2h for months.

That’s exactly what you were saying

Quote:

For weeks/months the who downplayed and dismissed the possibility of human to human spreading,

Much of what the WHO reports is based on information they get from member countries.

Nah you missed a whole bunch of it, and you're missing the entire point completely.  I said that because the other poster said the who was raising alarm bells in December, which clearly wasn't the case. Then you isolated one point of many and took the sentence out of context to prove me wrong

Lol I call you out on what you said so you move the goal post. Typical conservative

Who said i was a conservative? :lol:

--------------------
Obviously you don't know who the fuck I am. The names Cyrus, CYRUS. And I don't give a fuck who you are

Iam delusional and like to post fictional statements and nothing I say should be taken seriously

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Coronavirus Chat [Re: MagicMush123] * 2
    #26611099 - 04/18/20 07:32 PM (2 months, 24 days ago)

Everything you’ve ever posted

--------------------

OfflineStable Genius
.... in the loop
 User Gallery

Re: Coronavirus Chat [Re: Enlil] * 1
    #26611105 - 04/18/20 07:34 PM (2 months, 24 days ago)

I might have been off the mark with the term 'the list'

A Compulsory Treatment Order is what I was thinking of.

Quote:

If you have a mental illness, and need treatment for your health and safety or the safety of others, a doctor may examine you and decide that you must receive treatment under a compulsory treatment order.

Under a compulsory treatment order, a hospital or mental health clinic will give you treatment. You lose some of your rights and freedoms and you may have to stay in a hospital. You can be treated even if you do not agree.

https://www.legalaid.vic.gov.au/find-legal-answers/mental-health-and-your-rights/compulsory-treatment-orders

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26611112 - 04/18/20 07:36 PM (2 months, 24 days ago)

We do have such a process in the U.S.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineKryptos
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Coronavirus Chat [Re: MagicMush123] * 4
    #26611218 - 04/18/20 08:32 PM (2 months, 24 days ago)

Quote:

MagicMush123 said:
Quote:

TheStallionMang said:
Quote:

MagicMush123 said:

Literally everything trump says about the virus is either inaccurate of misleading

you were saying?

Did you dig any further than memes? Taiwan simply said that there was an atypical respiratory disease happening in China, that they could not confirm human-to-human transmission, and asked for more information. The WHO responded by telling them that yes, there was an atypical respiratory infection, and that the Chinese government had not confirmed to the WHO that they had cases of human to human transmission.

That's it.

Unlike whatever ramble the cockroaches inside Alex Jones/Limbaugh/dumpty are spewing today, the WHO (a) does not have agents everywhere and (b) largely relies on information given them by the governments of their member nations.

Hindsight is 20/20.

InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

Re: Coronavirus Chat [Re: Kryptos] * 1
    #26613037 - 04/19/20 03:32 PM (2 months, 23 days ago)

Quote:

Kryptos said:
Quote:

MagicMush123 said:
Quote:

TheStallionMang said:
Quote:

MagicMush123 said:

Literally everything trump says about the virus is either inaccurate of misleading

you were saying?

Did you dig any further than memes? Taiwan simply said that there was an atypical respiratory disease happening in China, that they could not confirm human-to-human transmission, and asked for more information. The WHO responded by telling them that yes, there was an atypical respiratory infection, and that the Chinese government had not confirmed to the WHO that they had cases of human to human transmission.

That's it.

Unlike whatever ramble the cockroaches inside Alex Jones/Limbaugh/dumpty are spewing today, the WHO (a) does not have agents everywhere and (b) largely relies on information given them by the governments of their member nations.

Hindsight is 20/20.

And 2 weeks later the who tweeted that there wasn't any evidence of h2h. Those aren't memes dude, those were official tweets, and not trump tweets but tweets from the who and the ministry of health of Taiwan. I don't know whats fake about them.
So Taiwan gives the who credible information on the early onset of a disease and the who didn't take it seriously because it came from Taiwan. Which is not a member nation because China blocks them from the who because they dared claim sovereignty after the communist revolution. There is absolutely no way Taiwan should not be apart of the who

OfflineKryptos
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Coronavirus Chat [Re: MagicMush123]
    #26613157 - 04/19/20 04:56 PM (2 months, 23 days ago)

Quote:

MagicMush123 said:
So Taiwan gives the who credible information on the early onset of a disease and the who didn't take it seriously because it came from Taiwan.

No, Taiwan did not give the WHO any information. Taiwan ASKED the WHO for information. The WHO passed along what information it had received from China.

Again, read past the out of context tweets and memes, and put them in context.

https://twitter.com/MOHW_Taiwan/status/1248915057188024320/photo/1

Edited by Kryptos (04/19/20 05:04 PM)

InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

Re: Coronavirus Chat [Re: Kryptos]
    #26613261 - 04/19/20 05:58 PM (2 months, 23 days ago)

Quote:

Kryptos said:
Quote:

MagicMush123 said:
So Taiwan gives the who credible information on the early onset of a disease and the who didn't take it seriously because it came from Taiwan.

No, Taiwan did not give the WHO any information. Taiwan ASKED the WHO for information. The WHO passed along what information it had received from China.

Again, read past the out of context tweets and memes, and put them in context.

https://twitter.com/MOHW_Taiwan/status/1248915057188024320/photo/1

They were very much in context because they prove that they were the very first to notice and report on the issue, yet they were ignored and still barred from the who, even tho they have a great medical system and a great track record. I guess you missed the #Taiwancanhelp #taiwanishelping, because they fact remains china hates Taiwan are influencing the who to keep them out and disregard their findings. Im willing to bet if Taiwan was in the who and what they said was taken seriously, this whole thing wouldn't have happened. Go ahead defend china

--------------------
Obviously you don't know who the fuck I am. The names Cyrus, CYRUS. And I don't give a fuck who you are

Iam delusional and like to post fictional statements and nothing I say should be taken seriously

OfflineKryptos
Stranger
 User Gallery

#26613282 - 04/19/20 06:04 PM (2 months, 23 days ago)

The first people to report on a strange new disease were Chinese scientists. Not Taiwan.

Second, show me where in that email Taiwan is being blocked, or, for that matter, is providing any information to the WHO?

Come on man, you're moving goalposts so fast even you can't keep up.

Quote:

MagicMush123 said:
Go ahead defend china

Show me where I did that, or are you just spewing bullshit yet again? Do you need a diaper change?

InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

Re: Coronavirus Chat [Re: Kryptos] * 2
    #26613296 - 04/19/20 06:11 PM (2 months, 23 days ago)

Quote:

Kryptos said:
The first people to report on a strange new disease were Chinese scientists. Not Taiwan.

Second, show me where in that email Taiwan is being blocked, or, for that matter, is providing any information to the WHO?

Come on man, you're moving goalposts so fast even you can't keep up.

Quote:

MagicMush123 said:
Go ahead defend china

Show me where I did that, or are you just spewing bullshit yet again? Do you need a diaper change?

Thats hilarious. So Taiwan caught wind of and asked for info about a new virus while china was still actively trying to hide it :rofl: and still no blame for china actively hiding a deadly novel virus that has killed so many people? Your colors sre showing

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Coronavirus Chat [Re: MagicMush123] * 3
    #26613308 - 04/19/20 06:16 PM (2 months, 23 days ago)

I'm not really clear on how placing blame helps anyone today.  Shouldn't people be more focused on solving the problem and worry about who fucked what up later?

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineKryptos
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Coronavirus Chat [Re: MagicMush123] * 1
    #26613315 - 04/19/20 06:20 PM (2 months, 23 days ago)

I'm not in the business of blaming others on whats going on. Literally. My job right now is damage control for any industrial accidents that occur.

I know you're just desperately trying to blame anyone you can, because then there's a bad guy, and having a bad guy feels good.

Except there's no bad guy. There's a virus. And there's a bunch of idiots trying to cover their asses by blaming someone else for whatever happens, instead of sitting down, shutting the fuck up, and dealing with the problems at hand.

We can figure out who fucked up where after we deal with what's currently going on. Until then, I suggest you either (a) compile accurate information or (b) sit down, shut the fuck up, and get out of the way.

Or, ya know, just keep pretending I'm some angry dude on the Chinese payroll. Blame me if it makes you feel better. It's stupid, sure, but you do you. Most people are stupid. Half are below average.

InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

Re: Coronavirus Chat [Re: Kryptos] * 3
    #26613740 - 04/19/20 09:49 PM (2 months, 23 days ago)

Quote:

Kryptos said:
I'm not in the business of blaming others on whats going on. Literally. My job right now is damage control for any industrial accidents that occur.

I know you're just desperately trying to blame anyone you can, because then there's a bad guy, and having a bad guy feels good.

Except there's no bad guy. There's a virus. And there's a bunch of idiots trying to cover their asses by blaming someone else for whatever happens, instead of sitting down, shutting the fuck up, and dealing with the problems at hand.

We can figure out who fucked up where after we deal with what's currently going on. Until then, I suggest you either (a) compile accurate information or (b) sit down, shut the fuck up, and get out of the way.

Or, ya know, just keep pretending I'm some angry dude on the Chinese payroll. Blame me if it makes you feel better. It's stupid, sure, but you do you. Most people are stupid. Half are below average.

Yet you're blaming me for "buying into memes" when i merely posted an official tweet from the ministry of health of Taiwan, in the coronavirus chat thread... Then you went off on a tangent trying to discredit me about watching alex jones(who i dont watch at all) and who ever else you mentioned. As far as im concerned china is to blame. They are the "bad guy". They lied, covered up and mishandled the virus and now the world is suffering. I posted information relating to virus and instead of sitting down, shutting up and getting out of the way. You put yourself in the way to smear, discredit, make fun of and attempt to prove me wrong because my information goes agianst your China good narrative. Im sure if i had blamed Trump, you have been all over it.

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26615270 - 04/20/20 02:40 PM (2 months, 22 days ago)

American crude oil futures hit -$0.05

--------------------

OfflineStable Genius
.... in the loop
 User Gallery

Re: Coronavirus Chat [Re: koods] * 1
    #26615523 - 04/20/20 04:19 PM (2 months, 22 days ago)

I think it's just gone into negative territory for the first time in history.

We just lost an airline... we only had two to start with. The Federal government has refused to bail them out, and rightly so, unfortunately.

New daily case numbers here are in the single digits, we may even stamp the virus out altogether but the international borders won't be opening any time soon.

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26615547 - 04/20/20 04:26 PM (2 months, 22 days ago)

The last Australian virgin

--------------------

OfflineStable Genius
.... in the loop
 User Gallery

Re: Coronavirus Chat [Re: koods]
    #26615571 - 04/20/20 04:35 PM (2 months, 22 days ago)

:lol: yep.

I think Branson only has a 10% share in the company, he won't be throwing any money at the 16000 people out of work.

Jump to top. Pages: < First | < Back | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

General Interest >> Political Discussion