Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 117 | 118 | 119 | 120 | 121 | 122 | 123 | 124 | 125 | 126 | 127 | 128 | 129 | 130 | 131 | 132 | 133 | 134 | 135 | 136 | 137 | Next > | Last >
InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

Loc: Chinada Flag
Re: Coronavirus Chat [Re: Enlil]
    #27175109 - 01/28/21 06:46 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
Quote:

MagicMush123 said:
What i find hilarious is that when some 80 year old guy dies from covid, he died from covid and nothing else, even tho he had cancer, diabetes and 1 foot already out the door.
But when someone dies after receiving the vaccine they scream " no no the vaccine didn't kill him he was already vulnerable and had X disease or illness" and how no ones sees this blatant hypocrisy is beyond me

400,000 people are dead today that wouldn't be if it weren't for Covid.  When the vaccine is proven to kill even 1% as many as the disease, then maybe I will have a fuck to give about your crybaby whining about it.

The numbers are heavily inflated dude. The same people vulnerable from dying from the vaccine are just as likely to die from covid. You can get shot 7 times by police and still have your death counted as covid

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Uncanny Valley
Re: Coronavirus Chat [Re: MagicMush123] * 1
    #27175111 - 01/28/21 06:47 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

No, they're not.  That's just alt-right fiction you've been sold.  It's much more likely that the numbers are much lower than the actual number of covid deaths.

--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

Re: Coronavirus Chat [Re: Kryptos]
    #27175122 - 01/28/21 07:00 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Kryptos said:
Quote:

MagicMush123 said:
Lol do you agree with that conduct?

In the case of a global pandemic, yup. That's what an effective quarantine looks like. Those same soldiers (allegedly) delivered groceries to the people locked inside their houses, and those people didn't have to worry about evictions.

Quote:

MagicMush123 said:
It seems you have a lot of gripes with the usa but cant even bring yourself to criticize china one iota.

There are plenty of things I don't like about China. I don't like their drug laws. I don't like their internet censorship. I don't like their warmongering in SE asia.

It just so happens that none of those things are routinely discussed, and mentioning them is irrelevant to most discussions. The fact that those issues are limited to China and the immediate surrounding areas makes them largely irrelevant to this forum (which I'm sure is banned in China). Unlike the US, China hasn't recently made it its business to routinely stick their nose in everybody's shit.

Quote:

MagicMush123 said:
How can your economy not boom when you use slave labor and have next to no human rights?

Both median income and average income in China has been rising steadily in recent years, as has life expectancy. This means that there is continuously less slavery and less human rights violations. The US currently happens to be trending in the opposite direction. If you don't believe the numbers, then explain why there are more and more Chinese tourists every year.

Quote:

MagicMush123 said:
Literally no one is complaining about their economy but rather complaining about the ccps conduct. Which was less than humane.

I'm not saying it was humane, I'm saying it was the right solution to the problem. Covid isn;t a situation where you can win. Covid is a situation where the best outcome is losing less. China lost less. Considering that in a capitalist world, "economy" is a direct measure of victory, this means that the economy is always involved.

Quote:

MagicMush123 said:
How can you possibly say they recovered from covid? Thats just Chinese propaganda. They have no freedom of press and control their internet. How can you believe anything they say? They lie about literally everything

Because if they didn't, their economy would resemble that of the US. You don't have to trust the numbers released by the state. There is plenty of other data points to look at. When it comes to economics, the best data point is power generation. The bigger your economy, the more energy it consumes. It's also one of those things that is very hard (or very expensive) to fake. Same with infrastructure. China keeps building more power plants. They're the global leader in Solar Energy right now. China is also pouring more concrete every day.

A close analogy would be how weed growers were (and still are) busted: nobody cares about their denials when their electric bill suddenly jumps by the same wattage that they just bought in HID lamps.

If you think literally locking people into their homes, patrolling the streets with the military and publicity humiliating people who who disagree is good conduct then idk what to say
And you have no clue what you're talking about because the Chinese only "officially" stopped using forced slave labor a couple years ago, and their poor are so poor they make it look like poor Americans are living high off the hog. Yea, great admirable conduct  :rolleyes:  I personally value my freedoms and dont think the state should have absolute control over my fate. Virus or no virus

OfflineKryptos
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Coronavirus Chat [Re: MagicMush123] * 3
    #27175127 - 01/28/21 07:04 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

As do many other Americans.

Which is why the entirety of the US is a high risk zone for covid, and why small businesses are failing every day due to lack of customers.

Valuing your freedom is perfectly fine. What isn't fine is complaining about the consequences of that freedom.

The US still officially uses slave labor. It's part of why the number of people in prison is so high.

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
    #27175129 - 01/28/21 07:05 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

MagicMush123 said:
Quote:

Enlil said:
Quote:

MagicMush123 said:
What i find hilarious is that when some 80 year old guy dies from covid, he died from covid and nothing else, even tho he had cancer, diabetes and 1 foot already out the door.
But when someone dies after receiving the vaccine they scream " no no the vaccine didn't kill him he was already vulnerable and had X disease or illness" and how no ones sees this blatant hypocrisy is beyond me

400,000 people are dead today that wouldn't be if it weren't for Covid.  When the vaccine is proven to kill even 1% as many as the disease, then maybe I will have a fuck to give about your crybaby whining about it.

The numbers are heavily inflated dude. The same people vulnerable from dying from the vaccine are just as likely to die from covid. You can get shot 7 times by police and still have your death counted as covid

Jesus who actually believes this crap?

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

Re: Coronavirus Chat [Re: Kryptos] * 1
    #27175135 - 01/28/21 07:08 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Kryptos said:

Which is why the entirety of the US is a high risk zone for covid, and why small businesses are failing every day due to lack of customers.

Valuing your freedom is perfectly fine. What isn't fine is complaining about the consequences of that freedom.

The US still officially uses slave labor. It's part of why the number of people in prison is so high.

Small businesses are failing because of government restrictions. And the usa doesn't FORCE labor. Jesus christ dude

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Loc: Galactic sector ZZ9 Plura...
Re: Coronavirus Chat [Re: Enlil]
    #27175202 - 01/28/21 08:05 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
Quote:

MagicMush123 said:

That's why a new death code was created specifically for covid?

Bill Gates says this.

11 days prior to that, February 17th, Fauci says just minuscule. Going on to say, "We have more kids dying of flu this year at this time than in the last decade or more," he said. "At the same time people are worrying about going to a Chinese restaurant. The threat is (we have) a pretty bad influenza season, particularly dangerous for our children."

Then the Covid19 death code being created.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvss/coronavirus/Alert-2-New-ICD-code-introduced-for-COVID-19-deaths.pdf

The underlying cause depends upon what and where conditions are reported on the death certificate.
However, the rules for coding and selection of the underlying cause of death are expected to result in COVID-
19 being the underlying cause more often than not.

If the death certificate reports terms such as “probable COVID-19” or “likely COVID-19,” these terms would be
assigned the new ICD code. It Is not likely that NCHS will follow up on these cases.

--------------------
The Italian researchers’ findings, published by the INT’s scientific magazine Tumori Journal, show 11.6% of 959 healthy volunteers enrolled in a lung cancer screening trial between September 2019 and March 2020 had developed coronavirus antibodies well before February.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-italy-timing-idUSKBN27V0KF

This online first version has been peer-reviewed, accepted and edited,  but not formatted and finalized with corrections from authors and proofreaders

https://www.icandecide.org/

OfflineKryptos
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #27175207 - 01/28/21 08:08 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

MagicMush123 said:
Quote:

Kryptos said:

Small businesses are failing because of government restrictions. And the usa doesn't FORCE labor. Jesus christ dude

No, small businesses are failing because people like me are sitting at home, and the people still dumb enough to go out are getting the workers sick, which costs money.

And you should probably brush up on your 13th amendment.

Quote:

Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

#27175216 - 01/28/21 08:18 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Kryptos said:
Quote:

MagicMush123 said:
Quote:

Kryptos said:

No, small businesses are failing because people like me are sitting at home, and the people still dumb enough to go out are getting the workers sick, which costs money.

Small businesses are failing because government threatens people with fines and taking away business licenses.

Cali bar and grill gets shut down while a movie production company sets up eating area 50 feet away from her closed down bar. Rule 3.

Get real.

--------------------
The Italian researchers’ findings, published by the INT’s scientific magazine Tumori Journal, show 11.6% of 959 healthy volunteers enrolled in a lung cancer screening trial between September 2019 and March 2020 had developed coronavirus antibodies well before February.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-italy-timing-idUSKBN27V0KF

This online first version has been peer-reviewed, accepted and edited,  but not formatted and finalized with corrections from authors and proofreaders

InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

#27175226 - 01/28/21 08:27 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Kryptos said:
Quote:

MagicMush123 said:
Quote:

Kryptos said:

And you should probably brush up on your 13th amendment.

Quote:

Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.

Lol you gotta be kidding me.  Prisoners are not usually forced in the USA. Just  because they can it doesn't mean they do. They sign up because it beats the monotony of daily prison life, and they're working in normal conditions. Not absolute shit conditions
China absolutely forces prison labor. They have a whole system devoted to it. Never hear of reform thru labor?
Never heard of Chinese garlic peelers who nails corrode off from being forced to peel garlic with their bare hands?
Never seen the notes hidden in Chinese forced labor products asking for help?

Edited by MagicMush123 (01/29/21 04:31 AM)

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Coronavirus Chat [Re: HamHead] * 1
    #27175229 - 01/28/21 08:29 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

None of that says that the numbers are inflated.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Re: Coronavirus Chat *DELETED* [Re: Enlil]
    #27175234 - 01/28/21 08:32 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Post deleted by Enlil

Reason for deletion: Garbage source.

--------------------

OfflinemndfreezeMDiscordReddit
Shroomery Secret Service
Other User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: PuppetMasterFlash
Re: Coronavirus Chat [Re: HamHead] * 1
    #27175278 - 01/28/21 09:11 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

:archiebunker:

--------------------
Nothing says love like grannies prolapsed anus!

quote]Urb said:
I know... Its fucked up... Ill fix it minyana..[/quote]

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Re: Coronavirus Chat [Re: mndfreeze] * 1
    #27175294 - 01/28/21 09:24 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

mndfreeze said:
:archiebunker:

:wtfno:

400,000 dead, 100% died directly caused by Coronavirus 19.

:solidnod:

--------------------

Edited by HamHead (01/28/21 09:46 PM)

OfflineMach z 800
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Coronavirus Chat [Re: HamHead]
    #27175801 - 01/29/21 08:45 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

I hope every ones families are doing good threw these crazy times.

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: Coronavirus Chat [Re: Mach z 800]
    #27175804 - 01/29/21 08:46 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

I still don’t know anyone who’s had covid

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Coronavirus Chat [Re: koods]
    #27175851 - 01/29/21 09:12 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

I knew several who died from it and several others who lived through it.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflinemndfreezeMDiscordReddit
Shroomery Secret Service
Other User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: PuppetMasterFlash
Re: Coronavirus Chat [Re: koods]
    #27175892 - 01/29/21 09:38 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

None of my family or friends have gotten it, but I have a few dead coworkers and some others that are messed up from it. 

Sadly, the ones who died were the anti-masker mUh frEedUmBz types.

--------------------
Nothing says love like grannies prolapsed anus!

quote]Urb said:
I know... Its fucked up... Ill fix it minyana..[/quote]

OfflineKryptos
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Coronavirus Chat [Re: mndfreeze] * 1
    #27175915 - 01/29/21 09:49 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

mndfreeze said:
Sadly, the ones who died were the anti-masker mUh frEedUmBz types.

Sounds like natural selection at work.

InvisibleCrazy_Horse
I’m Rick James, bitch!
 User Gallery

Loc: Hampsterdam
Re: Coronavirus Chat [Re: mndfreeze]
    #27175986 - 01/29/21 10:32 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

I think they should fire the dead co-workers, unless they are zombies.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 117 | 118 | 119 | 120 | 121 | 122 | 123 | 124 | 125 | 126 | 127 | 128 | 129 | 130 | 131 | 132 | 133 | 134 | 135 | 136 | 137 | Next > | Last >

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom