Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | Next > | Last >
OnlineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
Re: Coronavirus Chat [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #26572987 - 04/02/20 10:31 AM (3 months, 7 days ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Here's how a real leader handles the crisis:

Quote:

...a week of paid leave, with a boost to benefits for those most in need, while the wealthiest will have to pay more taxes.

One of the immediate decisions taken by the government was to declare next week a long national holiday.... Salaries for the days off will still be paid.

Constitution vote postponed

The usual means tests for eligibility will be suspended for six months, while some of the payments – like paid sick leave and unemployment payments – will be given a boost.

(Citizens) who suffer a sharp drop income for whatever reason will be able to ask for a suspension of payments on any credits they owe. Similar support will be given to small businesses, which will also get tax breaks and protection from bankruptcy to help keep them afloat during the economic slowdown.

Wealthier individuals and big companies are expected to cover some of the cost of the emergency measures...

Now everyone gets another month of paid leave.  Sucks to live in the US for a lot of people right now.

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblevinsue
Grand Old Fart
Male

Loc: The Garden State(NJ) Flag
Re: Coronavirus Chat [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #26573077 - 04/02/20 11:12 AM (3 months, 7 days ago)

From the other Covid thread...

Meanwhile in NYC,
"Under new guidance given to EMS workers, cardiac arrest patients who cannot be saved in the field
are to be declared dead and not brought to hospitals...
  ...Instead of being brought to hospitals for further revival attempts, as it used to be, patients are
to be pronounced dead at the scene, according to the directive..."
https://1010wins.radio.com/articles/ems-order-dont-bring-cardiac-arrest-patients-to-hospital

...And in Kansas,
"The Kansas Department of Health and Environment is using a GPS program to track residents’ locations through their cell phones in a bid to slow coronavirus cases, Dr. Lee Norman, the head of department, revealed in a press conference Wednesday.

Kansas is the first state to publicly acknowledge its use of such a program..."
https://www.nationalreview.com/news/coronavirus-kansas-using-resident-cell-phone-location-data-fight-pandemic/

Things are a little different here. 

"Cops in 4 N.J. cities set up border patrols to enforce coronavirus restrictions
    Four neighboring municipalities are using their police forces to jointly patrol borders to enforce Gov. Phil Murphy’s stay at home order put into place to stop the spread of coronavirus.

Police in Newark, Orange, East Orange and Irvington will stop drivers to ask where they’re going. Drivers will face summonses if they are violating the governor’s order, which bans travel for all New Jersey residents except for necessary purposes like grocery shopping, doctor visits or for essential work..."
https://www.nj.com/coronavirus/2020/04/cops-in-4-nj-cities-are-pulling-over-drivers-to-enforce-coronavirus-restrictions.html

:snowman: . . . :peace:

--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Offlinespecialpeopleclub
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mitten
Re: Coronavirus Chathttp://facebook.com/ [Re: Sulfurshelfsean]
    #26573122 - 04/02/20 11:37 AM (3 months, 7 days ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

specialpeopleclub said:
So, it I'm not sick and I go outside I'm a terrorist?

Infected but Feeling Fine: The Unwitting Coronavirus Spreaders

So we have to live in fear because of the suspicion? Live like that if you want.
We should just start picking everyone up.

Quote:

IT IS ONLY IF YOU DO NOT LISTEN that you will be fined 250$

That's thwnprobpem, the coersion. People hear something bad is out there and they think it's okay for cops to come tell you how far apart to stand.

Quote:

Kizzle said:
Quote:

specialpeopleclub said:
The government shouldn't be checking on anyone that isn't a criminal.

So if a persons house is on fire you think the government should be like, "We'd like to put the fire out, see if anyone is hurt, and warn them their fucking house is on fire but we wouldn't want to inconvenience them unless they're criminals."

That's really stupid and doesn't deserve a response. Knocking on someone's door for some Orwellian 'wellness Cisco's isn't the same as putting a fire out.

Quote:

living_failure said:
Quote:

specialpeopleclub said:
So, it I'm not sick and I go outside I'm a terrorist?

If you could or could not have an illness that could make thousands of people to die just because you refuse to stay home kinda yes.

The problem is, a lot of people are carriers and never develop symptoms. So you can feel and be totally fine but kill people by going outside. Like Maria Tifoidea (typhoid Mary in English? Not sure).

I understand you have more freedom and rights that we do, but the risk of having the virus is higher than your right to roam free.

No, it absolutely isnr. So, I have to assume I'm sick, all the time?
For possibly the next many months? No, absolutely not

Quote:

Sulfurshelfsean said:
Well, maybe the founders should have cleared up whats what about epidemics in the constitution. No one is being penalized or arrested or fined so im not sure how thia infringes on your right to life liberty but i guess if a tiny bit of someones day being wasted can be impeding their happiness for a brief time.

My brother is a quadreplegic and just had to fire an aide because he does door dash. Hes a hogh risk case if he gets it. He had a big list of other reasons, but the guy wasnt taking this very seriously and not washing his hands or disinfecting knobs at my brothers house etc... That dude could definitely have affected his pursuit of life adversely.

People are being penalized and confined to their homes.
I could go out in public or I had the flu. When does a disease become deadly enough that I shouldn't be allowed outside?

--------------------

Invisibledbreeze
Stranger
Re: Coronavirus Chathttp://facebook.com/ [Re: specialpeopleclub] * 9
    #26573183 - 04/02/20 12:07 PM (3 months, 7 days ago)

I am sorry but your a idiot! i am not going to even bother to put up a argument your OBVIOUSLY miss imformed they arent taking rights away and locking you in your house...the bottom line is you care about no one but yourself! Like i said people are allowed out UNLESS you test positive they arent taking any rights away except telling people when they are out to stand 3 feet apart can you not have a conversation from 3 feet? yes of course you can....you have proven over and over on this thread you care about nothing but YOU! And you hide behind "ITS MY RIGHT" but you dont really give a shit about rights all you care about is doing what YOU want to do.  what about others rights to be protected from you...IF you cared about the rights you would look at what is ACTUALLY going on not fake bs news you hear in another state about another state....i hope not but youll be the one to get it not show symptoms and give it to your mother or father and watch them die then MAYbe youll think or wait no you probilly dont care about them either

Offlinespecialpeopleclub
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mitten
Re: Coronavirus Chathttp://facebook.com/ [Re: dbreeze]
    #26573229 - 04/02/20 12:37 PM (3 months, 7 days ago)

Unless, unless, unless.
There is no unless with rights unless you are a criminal.

That's the whole thing about America. It doesn't matter if a hundred thousand of a hundred million people die.
People already have already died for our rights, and giving them up for this is insulting to them

Rights aren't for me. I'm mostly staying home. I'm not compelled to. Rights are for everyone.

Per capita we are doing well. We don't need to act like china

--------------------

Edited by specialpeopleclub (04/02/20 12:39 PM)

OfflineTheStallionMang
Do U know who yur fuckin with?
Male

Loc: IL Flag
Re: Coronavirus Chathttp://facebook.com/ [Re: dbreeze] * 1
    #26573251 - 04/02/20 12:47 PM (3 months, 7 days ago)

There isn't much point in arguing with the head of the specialpeoplesclub...

The evolution of what trump says about the pandemic highlights the fact that A) he only says what he thinks sounds good and B) he is not looking out for us

OnlineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
Re: Coronavirus Chathttp://facebook.com/ [Re: specialpeopleclub] * 3
    #26573256 - 04/02/20 12:51 PM (3 months, 7 days ago)

Quote:

specialpeopleclub said:
That's the whole thing about America. It doesn't matter if a hundred thousand of a hundred million people die.

Many people would differ with you about that.

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

Loc: attending Snake Church
Re: Coronavirus Chathttp://facebook.com/ [Re: dbreeze] * 3
    #26573300 - 04/02/20 01:18 PM (3 months, 7 days ago)

Quote:

dbreeze said:
I am sorry but your a idiot! i am not going to even bother to put up a argument your OBVIOUSLY miss imformed they arent taking rights away and locking you in your house...the bottom line is you care about no one but yourself! Like i said people are allowed out UNLESS you test positive they arent taking any rights away except telling people when they are out to stand 3 feet apart can you not have a conversation from 3 feet? yes of course you can....you have proven over and over on this thread you care about nothing but YOU! And you hide behind "ITS MY RIGHT" but you dont really give a shit about rights all you care about is doing what YOU want to do.  what about others rights to be protected from you...IF you cared about the rights you would look at what is ACTUALLY going on not fake bs news you hear in another state about another state....i hope not but youll be the one to get it not show symptoms and give it to your mother or father and watch them die then MAYbe youll think or wait no you probilly dont care about them either

I clicked on +1 before I got to the second sentence.

--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

Invisibledbreeze
Stranger
Re: Coronavirus Chathttp://facebook.com/ [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26573308 - 04/02/20 01:21 PM (3 months, 7 days ago)

Yeh i agree no point in arguing he made it clear who he actually cares about (like he actually gives a shit about our founders LOL he cares about himself)....

bottom line to everyone else 1550 people dead IN NY ALONE! and they havent locked us in all they do is quarantine people + and it can be ANYWHERE you want your house friends house where ever everyone else is asked to stay in but they understand people are going to go out and they haven't taken those rights away the only thing they are giving fines for is if there is a crowd and they ask people to spread 3 feet apart first only if you dont listen you get a fine. right now ny is at 1550 dead and we only have enough ventorlators for the next 6 days if things progress like they have been....social distancing is the only thing being enforced and they are asking people to move away from each other first no one gets a ticket unless they dis obey and seriously 3 feet aint much you can still have a conversation so doesnt knock down any rights! ANd if social distancing wasnt going on that 1550 dead would be 100X more!

Invisibledbreeze
Stranger
Re: Coronavirus Chathttp://facebook.com/ [Re: Brian Jones] * 2
    #26573310 - 04/02/20 01:22 PM (3 months, 7 days ago)

Quote:

Brian Jones said:
Quote:

dbreeze said:

I clicked on +1 before I got to the second sentence.

THANK YOU

InvisibleballsalsaM
Universally Loathed and Reviled
Male User Gallery

Loc: Foreign Lands
Re: Coronavirus Chathttp://facebook.com/ [Re: dbreeze]
    #26573351 - 04/02/20 01:43 PM (3 months, 7 days ago)

No flaming in this forum, my dude.  Phrase your shit in such a way that I can't object to it. It isn't that hard. This is your warning

--------------------
Don't click this link                                         

Invisibledbreeze
Stranger
Re: Coronavirus Chathttp://facebook.com/ [Re: ballsalsa] * 4
    #26573364 - 04/02/20 01:47 PM (3 months, 7 days ago)

No problem...i say sorry just dont like when people down play this i am in the worst spot and it kills me to watch so many go sick and so many die and it seems some people litterly dont care at all! ABOVE ALL ELSE i will protect the lives around me. To be honest i care more for my fellow human being than i care for myself sometimes.

Invisiblevinsue
Grand Old Fart
Male

Re: Coronavirus Chat [Re: ballsalsa] * 4
    #26573372 - 04/02/20 01:54 PM (3 months, 7 days ago)

After I saw the 'special one' repeatedly refer to people as colored and darkies
I pretty much knew the cut of his jib. :hehehe:
:kkk: . . . :peace:

--------------------

Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

InvisibleballsalsaM
Universally Loathed and Reviled
Male User Gallery

Loc: Foreign Lands
Re: Coronavirus Chat [Re: vinsue]
    #26573378 - 04/02/20 01:58 PM (3 months, 7 days ago)

I missed that but if he posts something like that again, he's gone

--------------------
Don't click this link                                         

Invisiblevinsue
Grand Old Fart
Male

Re: Coronavirus Chat [Re: ballsalsa] * 1
    #26573387 - 04/02/20 02:06 PM (3 months, 7 days ago)

Mostly in other forums but I know where the is.:smirk:

:whistling:  . . . :peace:

--------------------

OfflineStable Genius
.... in the loop
 User Gallery

Loc: Wide Bay, Aus Flag
Re: Coronavirus Chat [Re: ballsalsa] * 1
    #26573415 - 04/02/20 02:20 PM (3 months, 7 days ago)

I think the specialperson has a valid point and should put his/her words into action.

Tapping out a protest rant on a screen isn't where it's at, this needs to be taken to the streets!

Grab a black texter, a piece of cardboard and scribble out a protest sign.

Go downstairs, stand on the corner and really give it to the man. Maybe think of using a loud hailer.

Report back and let us know how you get on :thumbup: viva la revolution

OfflineStable Genius
.... in the loop
 User Gallery

Re: Coronavirus Chat [Re: vinsue]
    #26573418 - 04/02/20 02:23 PM (3 months, 7 days ago)

Quote:

vinsue said:
After I saw the 'special one' repeatedly refer to people as colored and darkies
I pretty much knew the cut of his jib. :hehehe:
:kkk: . . . :peace:

I took a screen shot of one last week before it was changed :popcorn:

Invisibledbreeze
Stranger
Re: Coronavirus Chat [Re: Stable Genius]
    #26573426 - 04/02/20 02:27 PM (3 months, 7 days ago)

There is no need to protest look i am in the worst spot in the country and they havent taken our rights away all they have done is tell us to stand 3 ft apart in public....if you cant stand 3 feet away from some one to have a conversation to protect them then i am sorry your stupid what ever ban me for it what ever i  am sorry but you dont know your sick for 2 weeks come people what if your mother father grandparents went out and some one got to close and infected them i bet your story would change.

Edited by dbreeze (04/02/20 02:28 PM)

OfflineStable Genius
.... in the loop
 User Gallery

Re: Coronavirus Chat [Re: dbreeze] * 1
    #26573467 - 04/02/20 02:52 PM (3 months, 7 days ago)

Ummmm you missed my sarcasm bro

Stay safe :thumbup:

Invisiblevinsue
Grand Old Fart
Male

Re: Coronavirus Chat [Re: Stable Genius] * 1
    #26573480 - 04/02/20 02:59 PM (3 months, 7 days ago)

I didn't miss this {loud hailer} though I never heard that term before.:confused:

:director: . . . :peace:

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

General Interest >> Political Discussion