Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineAtomisk
all forms areself awareness

Loc: jungle of love
what were you?
    #2654230 - 05/08/04 05:36 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

if you do believe in reincarnation, then usually that belief goes hand-in-hand with the belief that certain aversions and fancies(dislikes and likes) could be recessive, from one life to the next.

if you dont believe in reincarnation, then maybe you just want to indulge your imagination.

what do you think you did to survive, like jobs, passions etc..? what kind of things would be to your personality....

many of us would like to think we'd be something glorious, some of us may not.

if you do believe in reincarnation, you may have heard the phrase, "you've died thousands of times before, and probably will again..."<--thats just paraphrasing. have you ever stared into a fire and an experience of dying in flames came to you, or the same with drowning, have you ever had a "flashback" of sorts remebering somewhat the feeling of your past death? if we truely have died thousands, possibly millions of times before, then im sure we've died many different ways.

anyway, back to the main point, what do you think you may have done for you passions and your job?

i can picture myself being a pirate or explorer, im in my last year of obtaining my BA in ecology now, ive always had a fondness for the outdoors, and i tend to make freinds with a "rough" crowd. but insome scenerios i can see myself as a homeless bum, just giving up. and as a rice farmer.

what do you think you may have been?

--------------------
o house-builder! thou art seen. thou shalt build no house again. all thy rafters are broken. thy ridge-pole is shattered.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblequestion_for_joo
i'm left. youall can bite me
Re: what were you? [Re: Atomisk]
    #2654245 - 05/08/04 05:39 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Whenever I see crosses I suddenly feel really scared and my wrists start to hurt so I don't know if that means that I was crucified in another life. It makes me a little unsettled to think that's possible. This also happens when I watch Laverne and Shirley too though so I dunno.

--------------------
youi was a pig informatnt so you can go fuckyoruselfs

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #2654329 - 05/08/04 06:02 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I was/am/will remain one with all things. :mushroom2:

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny Flag
Re: what were you? [Re: silversoul7]
    #2654590 - 05/08/04 07:23 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

alien. quite possibly a moonanite

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

OfflineT0aD
Stranger

#2654593 - 05/08/04 07:24 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Warrior

--------------------
Cuba Libre

InvisibleClean
the lense
Male User Gallery

#2654601 - 05/08/04 07:28 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

i think it's funny that whenever someone goes to a psychic for past life information they were always a great leader or warlord or artist or inventor or something interesting. rarely will you find a psychic that will take your money and tell you that in a past life you were a beggar or a shoe shiner.

Offlinebedetached
supercalifragolisticexpialidocious

Loc: your mind
Re: what were you? [Re: truekimbo2]
    #2654625 - 05/08/04 07:36 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

hehe

--------------------
through our senses the world appears. through our reactions we create delusions. without reactions the world becomes clear.

Anonymous

#2654960 - 05/08/04 09:45 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Post History Deleted Upon User's Request

OfflineCleverName
the cloudsshould know meby now...

Loc: red earth painted with mi...
Re: what were you? [Re: ]
    #2655060 - 05/08/04 10:21 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

nice  :borg: :darkside: :gonzo: :mrt: :jammingout: :tripping: :twisted:

--------------------
if you can't find the truth right where you are, where else do you expect to find it?

this is the purpose

Invisiblesh0e
some type ofsporting shoe
Male

Loc: austrrantilon
Re: what were you? [Re: CleverName]
    #2655388 - 05/08/04 11:43 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

space pirate

yarr!!!

InvisibleMystical_Craven
mentally illpsychonaught

Loc: Earth
    #2655659 - 05/09/04 01:40 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I'm pretty sure I was a female blacksmith during the Civil War days in my most recent past life

--------------------

"Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go..." T.S. Eliot

InvisibleMystical_Craven
mentally illpsychonaught

Loc: Earth
Re: what were you? [Re: Mystical_Craven]
    #2655663 - 05/09/04 01:41 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

but I'm also pretty sure I'm currently living in multiple lives simutaneously as we speak...so I wouldn't put too much weight in anything I have to say about this subject if I were you

--------------------

"Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go..." T.S. Eliot

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
    #2655667 - 05/09/04 01:45 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

i have these memories of very vivid/erotic dreams about myself and many other people frollicking about naked and relaxing by an outside roman pool setup w/ marble floors and pillars and fountains. i think i had them when i was very young, which is strange because i remember them being erotically exciting although i was too young to get excited by something like that. this is kind of a weird one to explain but i think it may be my earliest memmory. i don't believe in reincarnation but this dream kind of makes me think about why i would have such a strange dream as my earliest memory.

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

Invisiblesh0e
some type ofsporting shoe
Male

Loc: austrrantilon
Re: what were you? [Re: TODAY]
    #2655680 - 05/09/04 01:51 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

hrm a psychic told my mum i was a WW1 soldier.. so maybe i was.

cos the psychic didnt know me or mum and she told my mum how i love guns and this is cos i was a soldier
(and its true, i love guns)
eh. who knows.

OfflineHypnoToad
Stranger

#2655885 - 05/09/04 04:52 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I personally know of a few of my past lives.Some better than others.

One in which I was a ninja or warrior priest or similar type of warrior roughly around the feudal time of japan.

This is definitely reinforced by my extreme love of martial arts,certain swords like the ninja sword (even though I quite dislike most if not all other swords)
both loves came form a very young age years ago before I realized why.I also feel great pride and honor in my martial arts and I very much trend toward old traditional methods and stay away from new methods of training.I would gladly die in battle for it is a great honor to me.This excludes guns and war which I despise.By battle I mean hand to hand combat and/or traditional japanese sword fighting.

The second one I was a shaman type priest most likely in aztec or mayan cultures.I feel extremely strong ties to these cultures and places.I am drawn to their lifestyle heavily especially their art.I feel a sense of belonging/home when I think about those places and sometimes I feel homesick when I think about them.I also feel a strong need to obtain the traditional piercings of those cultures which were very important to them.I feel a very strong need to visit the temples which are just ruins now.Just thinking about that puts me in great sadness.Sadness that the culture has collapsed and exists no more and that a once proud nation has fallen.

I strongly suspect I was once a native american medicine man/shaman and I do have a very strong affinity for native american culture and ways and traditional items and for this land which the area I live in was once inahbited by indians for a very long time and the river I live near was named by the Native Americans as well ass much in this area.It was very important to them.This area is the only place I have lived that has ever felt like home.I have more pride in native american culture than any of the native americans I know by far.I can almost feel the native americans who lived on this land before me.But I dont have very much knowledge on this incarnation and I cant say anything with 100% certainty although Im sure Im right.

I know I drowned once in another life because Im so abnormally fearful of drowning and I have recurring nightmares of it alot.I feel a strong sense of dread and terror around water that is deep but I love streams and river that are shallow and theyre fine and dont seem to bother me one bit.

I also once had vague visions of me living in medieval times a couple of times but they didnt reveal much.Although I have an unusual interest in archery and swords from that time period.Other than ninja style swords and the traditional sword of a castle guard from medieval times I hate swords.I figure I was probably a castle guard from what it seems.

I know I always seemed to trend toward religious occupations like shaman/medicine man/possibly even magick users and I also trend towards being a warrior/fighter of some sort.Sometimes both in the same lifetime.

Sometimes I get visions like flashbacks of past lives.Theyre usually triggered by something in this lifetime that was familiar to me from a previous lifetime for example picking up a ninja style sword or training with one sometimes triggers "memories".

--------------------
"There is no fire like lust, no grip like hate, no net like delusions, no river like craving."

Offlinewrong
Stranger
    #2655895 - 05/09/04 05:12 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

i was a mushroom

OfflineMuppet Happy Birthday!
Nomadic Jester
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: (523) 327-2836
Re: what were you? [Re: wrong]
    #2655952 - 05/09/04 06:06 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

you still are  :wink:

Thus Spake Muppet

--------------------

:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

Offlinegnrm23
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: n. e. OH, USSA
    #2656473 - 05/09/04 11:20 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

izz lahk de man done said:

i never believed in reincarnation in any of my previous lives, and don't plan to start in this one...

ymmv...

--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

Offlinebigbadwolf
Wild Man Willy

#2656772 - 05/09/04 12:48 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

A friend told me that in this life or in the next two, I would teach someone something that would change their lives completely.

I get nostalgic when I think about the 1950's. I think I was probably a kid in 1950's living in the US.

Also, I think I must have lived sometime when something really catastrophic happened that caused a lot of panic and death.

--------------------

InvisibleJellric
altered statesman

Loc: non-local
Re: what were you? [Re: Clean]
    #2656829 - 05/09/04 01:09 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

whenever someone goes to a psychic for past life information they were always a great leader or warlord or artist or inventor or something interesting

That is actually a myth. Something people who are against the idea tend to throw around without any examination. It just sounds like a good thing to say.

I have read hundreds of accounts of reincarnation and only a handful involved famous people. And whether the life was interesting or not is, of course, completely subjective.

--------------------
I AM what Willis was talkin' bout.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies