Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Agar, Hot Plate, Pressure Cooker, Rye Grain

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineNyptonian
Stranger

Grow Bag Contam?
    #26528067 - 03/10/20 08:43 PM (11 months, 9 days ago)

Hi just started this i'm new to this. Bought a growbag inoculated it I was clean used gloves, iso 70% wiped down everything and flamed the needle. The bag was kept in the dark at 80ish and above for few days read on here that it was safer to keep it in the 70s to keep contams at bay have been doing that since.

This is how the bag looks it's been about 13 days since I inoculated it. A bit concerned about some of the gray in the grains. I did put 5 cc in the bag which I'm guessing is too much for 1lb?

I did all this before reading this forum and the different teks I could use. This forum is great very useful I appreciate all the guys and ladies contributing their info and tek. Planning on going with sff shoebox tek and start from scratch after this. I bought a pressure cooker, rye grains, a SAB and some pint jars. Also going to try my hand at agar since it seems the most fool proof way to Inoculate the grains.

Thanks for any feedback

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Agar, Hot Plate, Pressure Cooker, Rye Grain

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation