Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineConnection
Wise Man!!
Male

Ascension is a sin
    #26520179 - 03/06/20 08:15 AM (4 years, 22 days ago)

This has nothing to do with Christianity or all or any religion aside, the fact that you thought you can leave the rest of humanity along with 15,000 or whatever people into some 5th dimension im putting this in the nicest way possible go fuck yourself there i said it that you want to leave this reality is not my problem but pushing this bullshit on my humanity and brothers and sisters saying you are going to achieve some higher reality and no one else is is truly sad, i hate you for this, you know what science aside, there is over 100 billion human life forms existing on this planet alone and trillions of animals you are full of ego and in way over your head pushing this, awful shit, on my humanity, like some paladien, arturian, atlantis, prehistoric shit, is going to save me, from gaia, or this earth, it is honestly truly, sad, and you should be ashamed of yourselves,

This is wrong, how you tried to escape this reality, using visualization techniques, you want this reality to end, and you hate your existence, and told yourself and other’s you will float away on your hyperdimensionaless wings and float away disappearing with your body forever like, poof! What a rediculous concept you bought into a fairy tail all over some mayan calenar ending, 2012 was filled with the most honest horse shit, rediculous claims i’ve heard that make my eyes and ears bleed, to the highest extent, well you know what my 2020, calendar ends at the end of the year, ohh! Shitt the world’s gonna end were all doomed let’s run away into some pink 5th dimension land with only 15,000 people you will be saved, go fuck yourselve’s i honestly dont want to hear one more word about this ascension.

--------------------
Life is an expression of countless endless words that are true for you and the universe and all the time it will come to your mind life and spirit of humanity and your life you are truly grateful to be alive you are the great one of this universe you are wise and truly endless in your nature...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OnlineBuster_Brown
L'une
Male User Gallery

Re: Ascension is a sin [Re: Connection] * 1
    #26520231 - 03/06/20 08:56 AM (4 years, 22 days ago)

You lock your doors don't you? You separate yourself from the riffraff, you rollup your window and ignore the street beggar. How is separating yourself from the undesirable any different?

Does your karma get you reincarnated in Haiti or Holland ; you're not in charge, you're not directing. Already you are guarded from the spirits who would invade your mind with their incessant distractions.

Letting them go leaves me with less competition for the candy.

OfflineDilsnique
Admiral Admirable
Male User Gallery

Loc: Netherworld
Re: Ascension is a sin [Re: Connection]
    #26520247 - 03/06/20 09:06 AM (4 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

Connection said:
This has nothing to do with Christianity or all or any religion aside, the fact that you thought you can leave the rest of humanity along with 15,000 or whatever people into some 5th dimension im putting this in the nicest way possible go fuck yourself

Are you referring to the 144,000 mentioned in Revelations?

Did not Jesus ascend into heaven?

Are you mad, bro?

OfflineConnection
Wise Man!!
Male

Re: Ascension is a sin [Re: Dilsnique]
    #26520292 - 03/06/20 09:41 AM (4 years, 22 days ago)

Im not refering into Ascension into Heaven, because it’s real I’m refering to this new age, wisdom that is held higher truth than my father in heaven, they believe their is this new earth called gaia and there is gaia and a 5th dimension i spent 5 year’s listening to this 2012 garbage, i am still here, I said I wasn’t referring to religion, i’m talking about this new age nonsense, look up ascension 2012 and you will get what i mean, maybe i watched too many videos on it, and should have read it instead but this whole your flying away into another dimension, is just mindless,

--------------------
Life is an expression of countless endless words that are true for you and the universe and all the time it will come to your mind life and spirit of humanity and your life you are truly grateful to be alive you are the great one of this universe you are wise and truly endless in your nature...

OfflineConnection
Wise Man!!
Male

Re: Ascension is a sin [Re: Buster_Brown]
    #26520305 - 03/06/20 09:49 AM (4 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

Buster_Brown said:
You lock your doors don't you? You separate yourself from the riffraff, you rollup your window and ignore the street beggar. How is separating yourself from the undesirable any different?

Does your karma get you reincarnated in Haiti or Holland ; you're not in charge, you're not directing. Already you are guarded from the spirits who would invade your mind with their incessant distractions.

Letting them go leaves me with less competition for the candy.

[embed=,]http://
/embed]

See what I mean, maybe its right but i’m referring that you will float away on your wings into a 5th dimension does need some introspection and thought into this, saying you know all the facts, leaves you limited.

--------------------

OfflineConnection
Wise Man!!
Male

#26520309 - 03/06/20 09:50 AM (4 years, 22 days ago)

Post this on your facebook, please i’d love to see the humiliation

--------------------

OfflineConnection
Wise Man!!
Male

#26520311 - 03/06/20 09:51 AM (4 years, 22 days ago)

I was conned too. I used to post this shit a long time ago on this forum, and boy was everybody sick of it. 🤩🤪🤣☹️😞😏🧐😒😣😩😫😫😕😖😔.

--------------------

OfflineConnection
Wise Man!!
Male

#26520316 - 03/06/20 09:53 AM (4 years, 22 days ago)

Discipline, isn’t really discipline anyway it is a force tool on trying to control human nature,

--------------------

OfflineConnection
Wise Man!!
Male

#26520332 - 03/06/20 09:58 AM (4 years, 22 days ago)

I was conned too. I used to post this shit a long time ago on this forum, and boy was everybody sick of it. 🤩🤪🤣☹️😞😏🧐😒😣😩😫😫😕😖😔.

There are 1,000s of video’s claiming they are channeling multidimensional beings, are they telling the truth I do not know, maybe i do need to ascend my vibration but forever leaving this planet with an out of body experience, i’m not referring to death, this is why i said religion aside, i’m refering to new age gossip, that i haven’t seen in person i can post more of this shit or tell you the youtube channels name it is called Rainbow abundance there is 1,000s of videos of entity beings being channeled and even channel Jesus and God, I don’t know if any of this is right, maybe it’s a better time for this rather than 2014, but damn was i exhausted is all im trying to say, sorry if i sound like an ass, wasn’t my intentions, just trying to make a stereotypical BLUNT point, lol. I am not looking for an escape, more of an embrace.

The idea of me returning to Gaia and never again returning to what i know is just plain scary i believe reality is dimensionless and i will always believe that

--------------------

Edited by Connection (03/06/20 11:28 AM)

OfflineConnection
Wise Man!!
Male

#26520342 - 03/06/20 10:05 AM (4 years, 22 days ago)

By the way broo im soo scared of spirit beings but what im more scared of is physical beings because they are the ones who can cause you pain and ruin your mind back at you brother, if you want a fight you got a fight i will not let anybody beat me up, your being really rude and have been rude to me since day 1 maybe im wrong or maybe were both wrong although peace does sound nice but maybe a fight is what your looking for doubting your own existence saying your the authority of spirit guides that want to hurt me LOL get over yourself dude. Srsly the stupidity behind that thinking, where are they, i dont see them, your wasting my time with other ascension bullshit im referring to leaving with your body forever into another realm if youve done it THEN WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE trying to belittle me and my post go off into some 5th dimension and leave all of us alone PLEASE. :laugh:

--------------------

InvisibleShr00mEater
Strange
Male
    #26520467 - 03/06/20 11:35 AM (4 years, 22 days ago)

Dude. No need to spam your own thread.

And who the fu k are you talking to in this last post?

Are you ok? PM me if you off the deep end and need someone to listen.

OnlineBuster_Brown
L'une
Male User Gallery

#26520471 - 03/06/20 11:36 AM (4 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

Connection said:
your being really rude and have been rude to me since day 1

Nice thing about message boards is the ease of providing quotes supporting our assertions; so how about backing that up now that you've been asked to.

OnlineBuster_Brown
L'une
Male User Gallery

Re: Ascension is a sin [Re: Buster_Brown] * 1
    #26520580 - 03/06/20 12:51 PM (4 years, 22 days ago)

Due to the nature of incarnation we can assume that we are always in the company of people in their last phase of existence. Non-believers may be disturbed by the profestations of a Higher Order, so it will come as no surprise to us when we are met with enemity.

The 72 angels at UCM lists this period as particularly significant in this regard but perhaps at all time we could bear in mind the difficulties borne by people in their final days. (Perhaps the best we can say is that incarnation is a choice and that other positions in support of creation are available to those of us for whom the thought of karma and Just Rewards presents too much of a hurdle)

Distortions

• Blockage, retention
• Difficulty transforming, transcending evil and negative energies, situations, aspects, etc.
• Blockage, retention, difficulties with digestion on different levels, obesity
• Health problems, incurable diseases, difficulty healing due to a surplus of negative memories, thoughts, feelings and behavior
• Unable, unwilling or refuses to be receptive
• Problems caused by unsatisfied instinctual needs
• Outbursts, excessive reactions, conflict, confrontation
• Rejects others, lack of love, accumulation of negative feelings
• Tendency to get bogged down, heaviness, incapable of setting objectives
• Ignorance of the Law of resonance or refusal to apply it
• Incomprehension of good and evil
• Atheism, disbelief
• Fear of change and death
• Difficulty accompanying people in their terminal phase

Situations

• Accompanying the dying
• Cancer
• Death
• Digestion
• Intestines
• Kidney stones
• Liver
• Mother
• Stomach
• Transformation, transformation of evil into good

https://www.ucm.ca/en/info/angels/70-jabamiah

OfflineConnection
Wise Man!!
Male

Re: Ascension is a sin [Re: Buster_Brown]
    #26522044 - 03/07/20 10:51 AM (4 years, 21 days ago)

Escapism. That you need, some spirit guides, to make you wise, you honestly haven’t reached it. If you think these beings will punish people for expressing themselves.

Edited by Connection (03/07/20 10:57 AM)

OnlineBuster_Brown
L'une
Male User Gallery

#26522249 - 03/07/20 01:31 PM (4 years, 21 days ago)

Like the Bible I think the 'Spirit Guides' are someone else's perspective on patterns. Obviously it is in the realm of an ego to dominate, to find pleasure in dominating. Jesus tells me to deny my instinctual needs, which according to the guide above will cause me problems. Personally I find myself cynical of the Bible's authenticity and of other people's perspectives on the patterns presented by the Spirit Guides.

So as I sit here denying my instinctual egotistical gratifications perhaps you will be rewarded in knowing my true feelings, LOL.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale