Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
Excerpts From My Delirious Fever
    #2649979 - 05/07/04 12:45 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

About a month ago I got really sick. I felt like I was going to die. I wasn't on drugs. The fever lasted around 8-10 hours, and I didn't fall asleep until the sun came up. During this time I was being bombarded with information that was so overwhelming that I felt I had to write it down or I would explode. The following is part of said information.

The following "story" was transmitted to me by what I will term as "cosmic intelligence". These intelligence exist in Reality simultaneously, and interaction between these different multi-dimensional beings has existed throughout the history of Space-Time, and are generally shown to us through subtle forms such as language, music, sex, art of all kinds, etc... These are all forms of communication from cosmic intelligence that exist in the "Now" (One Unified Verse; that is: ALL THINGS=1)

As far as I can tell:
The Sun is the 1st Dimension in which unified planetary energy is exchanged. This includes plant and rock consciousness.
This dimension of awareness is known as "The Tao", and was interpreted by merging with the Sun.
Information from this merging has been transmitted into our 3rd Dimension into forms such as the Tao Te Ching. This is just one of many records of the experience in 1-D.

Then comes 2-D, which is where unconsciously existing entities known as animals live out karmikly-related experiences originating from 1-D. 2-D comes from the Universe's need to expand itself...
Light energy is translated by our Sun to the Earth, which begins with the plant and rock consciousness of the higher parts of the 1st Dimension through the animal consciousness of the 2nd Dimension to our present form in the 3rd Dimension known as human consciousness. It travels outwards and expands 1-D in both Light and Dark. Light is the truth of the Reality, and Dark is the shadow and illusion of that truth.
Darkness is the "black canvas" in which Reality is painted, and, as with art and life... can sometimes express painful experiences to release karma.
Shedding the "canvas" is the key to travelling consciously through multi-dimensional Reality.

The human state of 3-D awareness can be seen as a triangular structure because we have the ability to recognize the Trinity (the union of opposites) and go beyond Polarity. Triangular structures were used to initiate ancient Egyptians through "4th-Dimensional Flight" (death), which is our next stage in conscious evolution.

4-D is not only death! (Do not be afraid, for that is how souls become lost in it.) It is also what we experience every night when our energy "dies", or falls asleep, as the dream-world, or Astral Dimension.
Only through conscious passage through this state will energy move on to the 5th Dimension, which is love.

As you consciously ascend or descend through the multiverse, you are choosing an experience in which 1-D has determined to be karmikly beneficial, just as the Sun determines the passages of all bodies revolving around it in a spiral fashion.

Circular nature is an illusion, for what is a multi-layered circle? A spiral! Listen... The end of the circle is not the end for the spiralling DNA entity.

In Reality only ONE galaxy exists, called the Now. It extends infinitely through what I am able to interpet as 12 dimensions of multi-awareness. These different sets of 12 are mirrored through each other infinitely as individual galaxies which revolve around the star, which creates multi-layered experiences that are paralleled throughout the Universe and transmitted to each other, constantly expanding through the illusion of darkness, a giant canvas of infinite experiences, which we mimic with our forms of art, which are also infinite.

I am transmitting this information by consciously waking into the 4th Dimension of Astral awareness, and conversely "falling" asleep back into 3-D, a process which eventually and eternally is seen as dieing, because when we all die, if we die unconsciously, we are immersed in fear and the almost incomprehensible dream world of souls, just as we are when we go unconscious.
Those who do not have dreams are ready for their death. When we stop dreaming and fearing, we are free to leave the loop between the 3rd and 4th Dimensions.

4-D, as well as being the world of fear, death, and dreams, is the home of what we know as certain archtypes that occur again and again in 3-D. Why do you think there are so many similarities between ALL the different mythologies within 3-D? When it comes down to it, all religion and myth contains the Universal truth of 1-D, which is God=Energy.

The beginning is male-based... the birth of a star is a cosmic ejaculation of "I". The end, however, is female-based in the all-encompassing orgasm of "O".

I hope you see how this works, and how we are as a species about to die and become reborn through 4-D. The only ones who are free to travel beyond 4-D are the ones who are now consciously awake and awaiting Global Orgasm. There is no need to fear this beautiful death, for it is going to free and awaken our soul if we let it.

Awakenment is comprehension.

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny Flag
Re: Excerpts From My Delirious Fever [Re: Adamist]
    #2650009 - 05/07/04 01:14 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

i can only interpret everything you said as wrong for applying earth masculinity/feminity to the universe.

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Re: Excerpts From My Delirious Fever [Re: truekimbo2]
    #2650083 - 05/07/04 01:43 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Could you please expound upon that a little? Input leading to discussion is welcome.  :wink:

--------------------

Offlinecastaway
Isanybodyreallyhome?
Male User Gallery
    #2650089 - 05/07/04 01:44 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Interesting...a reveletory experience of my own included an undiscovered basement within the pyramids that somehow related to the last bars of Pink-floyd's Bike where 'quake' as in fear is expressed like the quacking sound in a room of clockwork. Anyway it was all quite confusing, especialy the part about the pyramids as space-ships, so I'm wondering just how quaking fear (how I generaly feel in the "presence") can be transformed somehow by tripping in a mausoleum... :nut:

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Re: Excerpts From My Delirious Fever [Re: castaway]
    #2650102 - 05/07/04 01:47 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Maybe you were experiencing a past life as a temple initiate...
The pyramids were used to transcend fear, according to my sources.

--------------------

OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Loc: Floorida
    #2650474 - 05/07/04 03:05 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Very interesting information, yet a little on the difficult side to comprehend. I'm not familiar with multi-dimensions so it comes on the hard side to understand and believe it all. But for one thing it was a very good read. How was this information being given to you?

Edit- Ah nvm, i just read that part. The astral plane.

--------------------
Evolution of Time.

Edited by Droz (05/07/04 03:07 PM)

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Re: Excerpts From My Delirious Fever [Re: Droz]
    #2650757 - 05/07/04 04:12 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Believe it or not, I was told to post this on the Shroomery during the experience, but afterwards I was hesitant because I didn't wish to be mocked as a madman.  :rolleyes:
But after encouragement from my other post, "Excerpts from my life", I decided that what the hell, I might as well post this, for those who might be able to comprehend it.

I hope someone gets something out of it, and if anyone has anything they would like to add or share, feel free to do so.  :3rd_eye:

--------------------

Offlinemojuice
bored

#2651799 - 05/07/04 10:05 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Dnt yall know, fea ris ignorance

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Re: Excerpts From My Delirious Fever [Re: mojuice]
    #2652013 - 05/07/04 11:17 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Comprehension:

4th Dimensional Archetypes:

Cosmic Intelligence:

Triangular Structure, 4th Dimensional Flight:

--------------------

Offlinecastaway
Isanybodyreallyhome?
Male User Gallery
    #2652479 - 05/08/04 01:47 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Adamist said:
Believe it or not, I was told to post this on the Shroomery... if anyone has anything they would like to add or share, feel free to do so.

With all monies due & recieved from my psychic activities I would like to establish and contribute to an individual private foundational trust for each of the Randi, Maclaine and Shroomery organizations, with each organization maintaining full control over it's respective activities. For my own part I would like to operate a charitable foundational trust based on donations provided by goodwill.

I wasn't *told* to post this but If it were to come to pass I'm sure I would need help in setting it up since I am so backward when it comes to financial concerns.

Background information:
http://www.randi.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=750667d6ba0c1aed7266406dddd6505c&threadid=31142

OfflineWizdum
8-bit nitwit.

#2652583 - 05/08/04 02:53 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Adamist said:
Believe it or not, I was told to post this on the Shroomery during the experience, but afterwards I was hesitant because I didn't wish to be mocked as a madman.  :rolleyes:

Quote:

Adamist said:
A madman is mad only becase you know not of what he speaks.

:grin:

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
    #2653187 - 05/08/04 11:28 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I've just got to say, that I think the Sun resides in the 1st density, but that is not it's focal point. The sun being multidimensional, resides in every density up to the 10th?

--------------------

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
    #2653237 - 05/08/04 11:43 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

So would our minds exist in the fifth dimension?

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :satansmoking:
Peace. :mushroom2:

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Offlineekomstop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
    #2653325 - 05/08/04 12:09 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Very interesting post!

Quote:

fireworks_god said:

If the fourth dimension = time, as I have come to understand..then yes I would think atleast some aspect of the mind (imagination?) probably operates somewhere beyond the realm of the fourth.

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Re: Excerpts From My Delirious Fever [Re: Shroomism]
    #2653455 - 05/08/04 12:57 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

I've just got to say, that I think the Sun resides in the 1st density, but that is not it's focal point. The sun being multidimensional, resides in every density up to the 10th?

That would make sense...
I've always thought of stars as manifestations of Oneness, which is probably why I associated it with 1-D.
But I would also think that stars are multidimensional...

It must have some "focal point" though, right?

--------------------

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Re: Excerpts From My Delirious Fever [Re: fireworks_god]
    #2653458 - 05/08/04 12:59 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

I'm thinking that since the Universe is mental in nature, some form of mind exists throughout all dimensions.

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
    #2653466 - 05/08/04 01:06 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I was thinking it's focal point was the 10th or so dimension.

--------------------

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

#4733400 - 09/29/05 07:39 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Bump!?!

--------------------

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

#4733425 - 09/29/05 07:45 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Ahahaha you're all fucking crazy!!!

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order