Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
OfflineSirTripAlot
Semper Fidelis
Male User Gallery

Loc: Harmless (Mostly)
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Psilynut2]
    #26516800 - 03/04/20 04:21 PM (4 years, 25 days ago)

As long as the Saudis hate Iran...those Wahhabist bastards will never be held accountable due their  buffer status. One can wish, though.

--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 2
    #26516815 - 03/04/20 04:27 PM (4 years, 25 days ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

Psilynut2 said:
I just said I think people who support Trump are racists and now you want me to pretend people’s lives in another country are worthless . Is it because they are brown and Muslim ?

Let me repeat my question:

"How is Biden going to help me?"

Whether people are killed in Yemen or not doesn't impact me (I think it's wrong, but it doesn't impact me).

Whether people I know are killed in war DOES effect me, and I know a lot of fellow servicemen who died in Afghanistan.

So again "How is Biden going to help me?"

If you can't answer the question, I'm voting for Trump.

You can be assured that if Biden is elected there will be no false claims of Russian "interference"!!

Come to think of it, how come there's no cries of Russian "interference" from last nights result?  :rofl2:

Results that go against The Establishments goal = Russian interference.

Results that go with The Establishments goal = dead silence.

OfflineNear Dylan
Shitpost Artist

Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: qman] * 4
    #26516844 - 03/04/20 04:44 PM (4 years, 25 days ago)

Like I said in OP, I would vote for Trump 1000 times before I vote for Biden. Biden would set us back 20 years.

--------------------

OnlinePsilynut2
Stranger

Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #26516894 - 03/04/20 05:11 PM (4 years, 25 days ago)

Quote:

interference"!!

Come to think of it, how come there's no cries of Russian "interference" from last nights result?

Because that shit is so 2019 , it got old no one cares anymore . Almost no one .
  Biden also never publicly asked Russia for help . He has also released his tax returns so we know where  his money comes from.  There are allot of reasons .

--------------------

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Psilynut2] * 2
    #26516925 - 03/04/20 05:27 PM (4 years, 25 days ago)

Quote:

Psilynut2 said:
Quote:

interference"!!

Come to think of it, how come there's no cries of Russian "interference" from last nights result?

Because that shit is so 2019 , it got old no one cares anymore . Almost no one .
  Biden also never publicly asked Russia for help . He has also released his tax returns so we know where  his money comes from.  There are allot of reasons .

Yet, Bernie was getting accused of being assisted by Russia just a few weeks ago.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/21/politics/bernie-sanders-russia-election-interference/index.html

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: feldman114]
    #26516931 - 03/04/20 05:32 PM (4 years, 25 days ago)

Quote:

feldman114 said:
Ok, I’ll try, though I’m playing devil’s advocate here.

1. If Trump leaves the WH, financial markets will rally “bigly”, especially if he’s replaced by an establishment candidate. Your 401k will benefit.

Actually, my 401k has skyrocketed under Trump.  I don't think I can blame him for the coronavirus crash.

Quote:

feldman114 said:
2. Biden will have to sign the Paris accord and annul Trump’s anti-Earth policies. Your grandkids will benefit.

Is Biden good any good on this?  Joe Biden would be a disaster for climate change.

Plus, I have no kids. 

Quote:

feldman114 said:
3. Biden will release the Mesikin kids from their cages, which your tax dollars pay for.

That sounds fair.

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: twighead]
    #26516934 - 03/04/20 05:33 PM (4 years, 25 days ago)

Quote:

twighead said:
Is Trump a particularly truthful person so far? Lmao

A LOT more truthful than the fake news gives him credit for.  But a liar nonetheless, like most politicians.

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: lighthouse09]
    #26516940 - 03/04/20 05:37 PM (4 years, 25 days ago)

Quote:

lighthouse09 said:
So holdup here you dont care how many people die anywhere if u dont know them personally.

I didn't say I don't care.  In fact, I said "I think it's wrong, but it doesn't impact me"

Quote:

lighthouse09 said:
But you do care about people who signed paper promising to kill whoever they are told to kill and think they are the good guys when they literally signed a paper promosing to kill people and then they themselves got killed or injured and you think its not their fault i mean wtf? Is wrong with you.

No, they signed a paper to defend the United States against all enemies.  Killing people in Afghanistan is not defending the United States.

Quote:

Psilynut2 said:
Me , me , me ,me ..... I always think how these candidates going to help everyone else . I don’t need or want more help from the govt .
  Those people you know in our military that died , they volunteered to be there . The people in Yemen you don’t care about , not so much .

Not quite.  See previous response above.

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26516952 - 03/04/20 05:40 PM (4 years, 24 days ago)

Quote:

Psilynut2 said:
Biden has repeatedly promised to hold Saudi Arabia responsible for bone-sawing a journalist while still alive . Another brown guy falcon doesn’t care about .

Where did I say I don't care about him?  Please stop make believing.

My question was how Biden will help me.

--------------------

OnlinePsilynut2
Stranger

Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: qman] * 1
    #26516958 - 03/04/20 05:46 PM (4 years, 24 days ago)

Quote:

Yet, Bernie was getting accused of being assisted by Russia just a few weeks ago.

Was he being accused of collusion ? That was trumps problem . That and obstruction .

Was Bernie approached by any Russians suspiciously enthusiastic about adoptions ?

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26516977 - 03/04/20 05:54 PM (4 years, 24 days ago)

Quote:

Psilynut2 said:
Quote:

qman said:
Bernie was getting accused of being assisted by Russia just a few weeks ago.

Was he being accused of collusion ? That was trumps problem .

That was fake news.

Quote:

Psilynut2 said:
Was Bernie approached by any Russians suspiciously enthusiastic about adoptions ?

Talking to Russians is not illegal or even immoral.

--------------------

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Psilynut2] * 2
    #26516988 - 03/04/20 05:56 PM (4 years, 24 days ago)

Quote:

Psilynut2 said:
Quote:

Was he being accused of collusion ? That was trumps problem . That and obstruction .

Bernie was being accused of receiving Russia assistance. It doesn't matter if he knew about it or not, the Russian "interference" false narrative was pulled out by The Establishment for the same obvious reason.

Biden is NEVER going to be accused of receiving ANY sort of foreign assistance. You and I both know that fact.

OnlinePsilynut2
Stranger

Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26516989 - 03/04/20 05:56 PM (4 years, 24 days ago)

Quote:

My question was how Biden will help me?

How will Biden help America ?  I’ll help you ask better questions .

--------------------

Edited by Psilynut2 (03/04/20 05:59 PM)

OnlinePsilynut2
Stranger

#26516997 - 03/04/20 05:58 PM (4 years, 24 days ago)

Quote:

Talking to Russians is not illegal or even immoral.

No but sending people to talk to them while your campaigning is very suspicious .

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26516999 - 03/04/20 05:59 PM (4 years, 24 days ago)

You mean
Quote:

Psilynut2 said:
Quote:

My question was how Biden will help me?

How will Biden help America ?  I’ll help you ask better questions .

Perhaps you mean you'll help ask a question you might be able to answer.

Even if Biden is somewhat better for America, I don't want to reward him for screwing us out of what was much better for America.  He's in it for the billionaires.

--------------------

Offlinetwighead
mͯó
I'm a teapot

Loc: Glenn Gould's Fuck Windmill Flag
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 2
    #26517048 - 03/04/20 06:18 PM (4 years, 24 days ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

twighead said:
Is Trump a particularly truthful person so far? Lmao

A LOT more truthful than the fake news gives him credit for.  But a liar nonetheless, like most politicians.

Well, that's not saying much. And he is an exceptional liar in scale and frequency compared to even other politicians to be honest.

I think you'd be quite hard pressed to find anyone with such a trove of blatant statements such as (thanks for categorizing them politifact):

"I was the person who saved Pre-Existing Conditions in your healthcare."

"Over the last two years, the number of murders in America and America’s major cities has dropped, unlike here, by more than 10%," Trump said. "And if we ever took the Chicago numbers out of our total numbers, the numbers would be incredible — and they already are, even including Chicago."

"California "admitted" there were "a million" illegal votes in the 2016 presidential election. "

"The noise (from windmills) causes cancer." 

"Says his father, Fred Trump, was "born in a very wonderful place in Germany."

"Says former Sen. Harry Reid "got thrown out."

"The reason Russia was in Afghanistan was because terrorists were going into Russia."

"Says troops recently received "one of the biggest pay raises" ever, and that it was the first pay increase in "more than 10 years."

"In California, "they're rioting now" over sanctuary cities. "

"Saudi Arabia has ordered $450 billion, "$110 billion of which is a military order," producing "over a million jobs."

Need I go on? ... I think you're giving him way too much credit for occasionally tossing in the "lesser political heard" truths, just like Putin.

--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?

InvisibleShenmue
Dark Lord of the Sith 
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: twighead]
    #26517083 - 03/04/20 06:35 PM (4 years, 24 days ago)

Omg did this seriously just happen :crankey:!!
How in the fuck did joe Biden outperform Bernie Sanders? I didn't want Bernie to be president but if I had to choose between him and Biden I would choose Bernie every time. The left have seriously lost their minds! Joe Biden doesn't give a fuck about us! He's 100% government and hes going to do nothing but take are freedoms. I seriously can't believe it! How can people be so stupid? I'm 100% convinced that the elections are being controlled because I've never talked to anyone in real life that likes Biden. I wasn't going to vote but now I have to. Unfortunately it looks like I have to vote for trump. Things will stay the same it I vote for trump. If I vote for Biden he's going to destroy everything. The guy can't even talk so how the fuck is he going to rule the fucking planet?

:kingcrankey:

OfflineSirTripAlot
Semper Fidelis
Male User Gallery

Loc: Harmless (Mostly)
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Shenmue]
    #26517116 - 03/04/20 06:45 PM (4 years, 24 days ago)

We need to stop the fetish of old = presidential material. I guess judges get pass if they are elected for life...... it would be interesting to see younger judges.

--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

InvisibleShenmue
Dark Lord of the Sith 
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: SirTripAlot]
    #26517142 - 03/04/20 06:54 PM (4 years, 24 days ago)

We're honestly fucked. I can't believe people actually like joe Biden? How is that possible? I seriously don't get it! It blows my mind how stupid people are.

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Shenmue]
    #26517155 - 03/04/20 06:58 PM (4 years, 24 days ago)

Have you read the establishment news lately?  They're promoting Joe Biden.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom