Home | Community | Message Board

North Spore
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Loc: Galactic sector ZZ9 Plura...
Traffic woes * 1
    #26515909 - 03/04/20 08:06 AM (1 year, 3 days ago)

I get so frustrated seeing people disregarding traffic laws or guidelines.

Example. Crossing a double solid white line to enter or exit an express lane. I see this multiple times on a daily basis.

Where are some police when you need them?

Blinkers are nice as well, always fun watching a car cut across four lanes of traffic to get to either side for an exit or to an express lane.

What is this, frogger ffs?

And don't get me started on those who drive with no tail lights or break lights.

And let us give those who retard fast lanes, passes, so that a gap may form and more cars can get between you and who you were following before said retard thought he could properly use a fast lane.

:badtrip:

I cannot wait for fully automated commute.

--------------------
The Italian researchers’ findings, published by the INT’s scientific magazine Tumori Journal, show 11.6% of 959 healthy volunteers enrolled in a lung cancer screening trial between September 2019 and March 2020 had developed coronavirus antibodies well before February.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-italy-timing-idUSKBN27V0KF

This online first version has been peer-reviewed, accepted and edited,  but not formatted and finalized with corrections from authors and proofreaders

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblelavod
Seal Whisperer
 User Gallery

Loc: Over the rainbow
Re: Traffic woes [Re: HamHead]
    #26515966 - 03/04/20 09:00 AM (1 year, 2 days ago)

Quote:

HamHead said:
I cannot wait for fully automated commute.

That would be annoying and boring, not to mention filled with accidents despite what the dreamers say.

Driving gets a bit better once you know which cars to try to avoid.  They're often unavoidable, but staying away from Toyotadopes(including Lexus and Scion), Dodge Caravans(also Voyager/T&C), BMWs(especially E46 and later 3-series), Audis, and Ford Mustangs will improve the driving experience.  This is discriminatory, yes, but the amount ov poor behavior i have noted from drivers ov these cars is shocking in its proliferation.

--------------------

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Community >> The Pub