Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Offlineviraldrome
 User Gallery

Loc: Parts Unknown
Ex-university student acquitted in naked, magic mushroom-fuelled attack on professor
    #26515692 - 03/04/20 12:37 AM (4 years, 25 days ago)

I have been fucked beyond all comprehension on psychedelics but never gotten violent. I don't like any verdict that absolves people of personal responsibility. And I hate that when the debate over mushrooms happens in Canada this case will be used against us.
----

Ex-university student acquitted in naked, magic mushroom-fuelled attack on professor

Matthew Brown intoxicated to point of automatism when he attacked Janet Hamnett in her Calgary home: judge

A former Calgary university student who broke into a professor's home while naked and high on magic mushrooms, beating her badly with a broom handle, has been acquitted with the judge finding that he was intoxicated to the point of automatism.

The judge found Matthew Brown was experiencing delirium and not in control of his actions when he broke into Janet Hamnett's home in January 2018.

With Brown's acquittal on charges of assault with a weapon and break-and-enter, the case is likely the only one in Canada involving a successful defence of extreme intoxication while on magic mushrooms, said prosecutor Matthew Block, who did considerable research ahead of the trial.

Brown was a student at Mount Royal University (MRU) at the time and had captained its hockey team for several years, while Hamnett is a public relations professor there — which police said was a coincidence.

Brown cried as Court of Queen's Bench Justice Michele Hollins read her decision aloud in the courtroom Tuesday morning.

Defence lawyer Sean Fagan said this case and his client were unique.

"It stood out in the fact that Matthew Brown is such a kind, non-violent man of integrity and character and for him to be charged with these offences, which were so uncharacteristic for him, he was a pleasure to defend."

Outside the courthouse, Brown reiterated an apology to his victims.

"When I issued that apology during the trial, it came from my heart, and I meant it," said the now 29-year-old man.

'We did want accountability'
But Hamnett's family is torn.

"We didn't want him to be severely punished, but we did want accountability," said Lara Unsworth, Hamnett's daughter.

"We wanted a lesson shared with society that it's not OK to get that out of control and to hurt people."

"The person he is and how badly he feels has nothing to do with our disappointment; it's the actions he took and that he's not being held accountable for that, and I think they're two separate things."

Brown bolted naked into –20 C night
Brown grew up in Truro, N.S., playing in the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League before moving to Calgary to study and play for MRU's team.

In January 2018, he was drinking with some friends in the southwest community of Springbank Hill, near the victim's home.

The friends began taking magic mushrooms. Brown estimated that, over the course of the night, he went back to the sandwich bag of drugs several times, consuming about 2.5 grams.

Brown said he'd done magic mushrooms once before and had a positive experience.

A friend of Brown's, Claire Erickson, testified that Brown didn't seem to be himself that night. Usually the life of the party, he became introverted, quiet and restless. He went to bed twice only to get up and rejoin the group.

Around 3:45 a.m., the group noticed Brown was standing at the front door, naked. Then, he ran out the door.

The friends got bundled up and went looking for Brown, calling 911 as they searched the neighbourhood.

'Please God, let it stop'
At about 4 a.m., Hamnett — who lived alone — was woken out of a deep sleep to a loud noise followed by a "horrendous explosion," she testified during the trial.

She got out of bed and put on her glasses with the intention of investigating the noise but didn't make it out of the bedroom before a "huge presence" began his attack.

Continued @ https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/magic-mushrooms-matthew-brown-assault-defence-verdict-1.5483053

--------------------
Lysergamides I have tried so far: 1P-LSD, 1cP-LSD, ALD-52, AL-LAD, LSZ, ETH-LAD, MIPLA, EIPLA, 1cP-AL-LAD

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

Re: Ex-university student acquitted in naked, magic mushroom-fuelled attack on professor [Re: viraldrome] * 1
    #26515746 - 03/04/20 02:04 AM (4 years, 25 days ago)

Same old argument, and also Canada which is sooo much more lenient than the States.  It was the "drugs".  I get it, suffered through it in my life just by possessing it. 

With this think he has some heavy feelings buried that he let out violently against his professor.  Would 99.5 percent do this when taking a fungus?  Or is it inherent in him? 

So glad Colorado, the leader of legalizing pot which I was a part of way back then, now shrooms though it is only decriminalized, people will fear what really has relevance in life.

On with the virus.  BUT WAIT!  HE HAS MUSHROOMS!  LOCK HIM UP AND FINE HIM AND PUT HIM ON PROBATION AND MAKE VERY DIFFICULT TO GET A JOB AND HAVE EMPLOYERS WHEN THEY DO A BACKGROUND CHECK LOOK AT YOU LIKE YOU ARE SLENDERMAN! 

Fuck off.  Life in this world is going to get real very quick.

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Loc: subtropics
Re: Ex-university student acquitted in naked, magic mushroom-fuelled attack on professor [Re: viraldrome]
    #26516043 - 03/04/20 07:44 AM (4 years, 25 days ago)

If this happened in the USA he would be fucked forever. I guess one just claims "automatism" through the use of mushrooms, and one can get away with BnE, assault, and other charges. This is one lucky guy, and the teacher is too I guess. He could have killed.:shrug:

au·tom·a·tism
/ôˈtäməˌtizəm,əˈtäməˌtizəm/
Learn to pronounce
nounPSYCHIATRY
the performance of actions without conscious thought or intention.
"diabetic patients who commit crimes while hypoglycemic may be able to plead automatism"
an action performed unconsciously or involuntarily.
plural noun: automatisms
"automatisms occurred in all four epileptic syndromes"
ART
the avoidance of conscious intention in producing works of art, especially by using mechanical techniques or subconscious associations.

--------------------

Offlineprettyhatemachine
Stranger

Re: Ex-university student acquitted in naked, magic mushroom-fuelled attack on professor [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #26516055 - 03/04/20 07:52 AM (4 years, 25 days ago)

That’s dumb, I love mushies but violent crime should never be excused just because someone is intoxicated....

So while non violent people are routinely locked up for years someone who actually was violent gets off, that makes no sense

Offlinefeldman114
Stragler

Loc: Bravos
Re: Ex-university student acquitted in naked, magic mushroom-fuelled attack on professor [Re: prettyhatemachine] * 1
    #26516059 - 03/04/20 07:55 AM (4 years, 25 days ago)

2.5 grams....

That dude just wanted to beat on the woman.

InvisibleTheStallionMang
Do U know who yur fuckin with?
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: Ex-university student acquitted in naked, magic mushroom-fuelled attack on professor [Re: feldman114]
    #26516067 - 03/04/20 08:03 AM (4 years, 25 days ago)

Yep, I highly doubt anyone ever lost their shit on 2.5g.  There's more here going on than what it says

Offlinesonoramo
Contaminant
Male User Gallery

Loc: California, baby! Flag
Re: Ex-university student acquitted in naked, magic mushroom-fuelled attack on professor [Re: TheStallionMang]
    #26516179 - 03/04/20 09:33 AM (4 years, 25 days ago)

Quote:

TheStallionMang said:
Yep, I highly doubt anyone ever lost their shit on 2.5g.  There's more here going on than what it says

The story says "over the course of the night, he went back to the sandwich bag of drugs several times..." That could be a reporter's or cop's misinterpretation of "he took multiple doses." Why would somebody put "drugs" (more than one substance) in a sandwich bag with mushrooms in it? So was it a baggie of mushrooms or a baggie of pills?

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

Re: Ex-university student acquitted in naked, magic mushroom-fuelled attack on professor [Re: sonoramo]
    #26516201 - 03/04/20 09:54 AM (4 years, 25 days ago)

One will never know.:crazy2:  That is the beauty of police reports.  Creative writing 101.  I was so pissed off reading one of mine.  Off topic but walking home on New Years Eve drunk and they arrested me for public intox.  Got two weeks and community service because in the States, have no clue how Canadian Mounties do it, said I was ranting and get telling them to shoot me.  I was in a great fucking mood after a fun night of dance and song.

I have very little tolerance for pain and am not suicidal or want to be shot no matter how drunk I get at times.  Nor have I EVER taunted police or fucked with them. Just walking home as it is a police state here on holidays with so many getting overtime. 

But it was in the report.  But that is Utah, home of the "saints" and honesty and integrity.  Just strange when one grows up being conditioned to always trust the police.  That bubble broke quickly.

But back to the article.  Ignorance about psychedelics.  HE IS A GOOD KID BUT THE SHROOMS LIKE CRACK OR METH JUST TOOK OVER AND HE BECAME VIOLENT AND DID WHAT HE DID!  Bullshit.

Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

Re: Ex-university student acquitted in naked, magic mushroom-fuelled attack on professor [Re: TheStallionMang] * 1
    #26516601 - 03/04/20 02:11 PM (4 years, 25 days ago)

Quote:

TheStallionMang said:

Why do you highly doubt that?...I don't doubt it at all.

I saw someone lose their shit off of about a gram of cyans (equal to about 2g to 2.5g of cubensis)....And if the 2.5g that this person took was a species like cyans or allenii, then that dose would be equivalent to 5g or more of typical cubensis.

For some folks...it doesn't take much to freak the fuck out and lose control of one's actions.

You say, "there's more going on here than what it says".....So what else are you assuming is going on?

I remember hearing about this story a while back shortly after it happened...This whole story doesn't sound like anything too out of the ordinary to me at all, shit happens...Psychedelics are very powerful substances and some people lose their shit easily :shrug: . I've seen it happen a handful of times over the years with my own eyes, and have read stories around this place over the years about people freaking out after taking a psychedelic.

I still feel that more people "freak out" and become out of control or violent in one way or another after consuming alcohol, compared to psychedelics.

-OM

--------------------

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

Re: Ex-university student acquitted in naked, magic mushroom-fuelled attack on professor [Re: openmind] * 1
    #26516604 - 03/04/20 02:13 PM (4 years, 25 days ago)

God I get tired of hearing of the evils of alcohol compared to other things.  Join a temperance movement.

Offlinesk8fast
Tripping skater
 User Gallery

Re: Ex-university student acquitted in naked, magic mushroom-fuelled attack on professor [Re: Barnaby]
    #26516780 - 03/04/20 04:08 PM (4 years, 25 days ago)

Quote:

Barnaby said:
God I get tired of hearing of the evils of alcohol compared to other things.  Join a temperance movement.

Alcohol is a pretty horrible drug, I use it occasionally but you can die after withdrawal from heavy use. Compared to addictive drugs like heroin and cocaine its definitely worse, The only drugs I can think of that are worse than alcohol are benzos and barbituates.

Invisiblebucket
Bucket
 User Gallery

Re: Ex-university student acquitted in naked, magic mushroom-fuelled attack on professor [Re: sk8fast] * 2
    #26516793 - 03/04/20 04:16 PM (4 years, 25 days ago)

automatism is the #1 cause of infant circumcision

InvisibleTheStallionMang
Male

Re: Ex-university student acquitted in naked, magic mushroom-fuelled attack on professor [Re: openmind]
    #26516871 - 03/04/20 05:02 PM (4 years, 25 days ago)

Quote:

openmind said:
Why do you highly doubt that?...I don't doubt it at all.

I saw someone lose their shit off of about a gram of cyans (equal to about 2g to 2.5g of cubensis)....And if the 2.5g that this person took was a species like cyans or allenii, then that dose would be equivalent to 5g or more of typical cubensis.

For some folks...it doesn't take much to freak the fuck out and lose control of one's actions.

You say, "there's more going on here than what it says".....So what else are you assuming is going on?

I remember hearing about this story a while back shortly after it happened...This whole story doesn't sound like anything too out of the ordinary to me at all, shit happens...Psychedelics are very powerful substances and some people lose their shit easily :shrug: . I've seen it happen a handful of times over the years with my own eyes, and have read stories around this place over the years about people freaking out after taking a psychedelic.

I still feel that more people "freak out" and become out of control or violent in one way or another after consuming alcohol, compared to psychedelics.

Eh, I guess since most shrooms are cubes, I assumed that they were probably cubes.  Also, I missed the part about him drinking on top of it..and the 2.5g may not have been accurate since he dipped back into the bag.  Still though, I don't really like hearing about shrooms being blamed for this kind of thing.

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

Re: Ex-university student acquitted in naked, magic mushroom-fuelled attack on professor [Re: sk8fast]
    #26517498 - 03/04/20 09:35 PM (4 years, 25 days ago)

That has been my regimen for 10 years.  God the ignorance.  Plus Zolpidem when sleep is needed.  Thank you for your idiotic opinion and expertise.  It actually saved my life.:wonka:

I couldn't even stand going into public before I was prescribed clonazepam.  Love it with beer.  Fuck off ignorant fool.

Invisiblethirdeyewild
Male User Gallery

Re: Ex-university student acquitted in naked, magic mushroom-fuelled attack on professor [Re: Barnaby] * 1
    #26517553 - 03/04/20 09:54 PM (4 years, 25 days ago)

Angry jock wanted to fuck a bitch up.
2.5gs? holy fuck.
what a pussy

--------------------

InvisibleAmanita86
OTD Keymaster
 User Gallery

Loc: hades
Re: Ex-university student acquitted in naked, magic mushroom-fuelled attack on professor [Re: thirdeyewild]
    #26517569 - 03/04/20 10:00 PM (4 years, 25 days ago)

That’s a made up number.  There’s some fuckery in that story..

--------------------
:mushroom2:Orange clock, pencil:bouncysmoke:
"They threw me off the hay truck about noon...":fishing:
:mushroom2:*Mark 15:34:levitate::mushroom2::blueninja:
Gam zeh ya’avor...:sunny:

Offlineviraldrome
 User Gallery

Loc: Parts Unknown
Re: Ex-university student acquitted in naked, magic mushroom-fuelled attack on professor [Re: Barnaby]
    #26518031 - 03/05/20 06:22 AM (4 years, 24 days ago)

Quote:

Barnaby said:

How many times have you been arrested for public intoxication again?

--------------------
Lysergamides I have tried so far: 1P-LSD, 1cP-LSD, ALD-52, AL-LAD, LSZ, ETH-LAD, MIPLA, EIPLA, 1cP-AL-LAD

Invisiblesplit_by_nine
i am the liquor

Re: Ex-university student acquitted in naked, magic mushroom-fuelled attack on professor [Re: viraldrome]
    #26518109 - 03/05/20 07:26 AM (4 years, 24 days ago)

Quote:

viraldrome said:
A friend of Brown's, Claire Erickson, testified that Brown didn't seem to be himself that night. Usually the life of the party, he became introverted, quiet and restless. He went to bed twice only to get up and rejoin the group.

ive done this once or twice in my youth and had witnessed others do the same.

--------------------
🐴:poop:
hpoo or die

Invisiblepivotingpenguin

#26518341 - 03/05/20 10:29 AM (4 years, 24 days ago)

this was a very unfortunate but uncommon event. hopefully it will be remembered that way. i think its crucial to note that he had BEEN DRINKING. i wonder why he became violent...

Invisiblesplit_by_nine
i am the liquor

Re: Ex-university student acquitted in naked, magic mushroom-fuelled attack on professor [Re: pivotingpenguin]
    #26518403 - 03/05/20 11:06 AM (4 years, 24 days ago)

do you think alcohol causes non-violent people to become violent or do you think alcohol causes violent people to lose self-control? or both?

--------------------
hpoo or die

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

#26518406 - 03/05/20 11:07 AM (4 years, 24 days ago)

2 on holidays.  SHAME! SHAME! SHAME!  God, you don't know Utah.  Why did I unignore idiots?

Also arrested for 7 squares of LSD.  Rip on me on that dumb shit.:shrug:  One learns fascism. 

That is right, to not waste time with people like you.

Invisiblepivotingpenguin

Re: Ex-university student acquitted in naked, magic mushroom-fuelled attack on professor [Re: split_by_nine]
    #26518407 - 03/05/20 11:07 AM (4 years, 24 days ago)

human nature is both good & evil. alcohol makes people uninhibited. results may vary, imo

Invisiblesplit_by_nine
i am the liquor

Re: Ex-university student acquitted in naked, magic mushroom-fuelled attack on professor [Re: pivotingpenguin]
    #26518416 - 03/05/20 11:12 AM (4 years, 24 days ago)

true.

--------------------
hpoo or die

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

#26518420 - 03/05/20 11:15 AM (4 years, 24 days ago)

I hear alcohol is quite popular around the world for some reason.  Even in Saudi Arabia where it is forbidden. 

Most people can handle their alcohol, some don't.  This is about a mystery to most people since it is a schedule one drug with shrooms so people aren't really informed about it. 

Just tired of people ripping on alcohol on the Shroomery.  Alcohol is OK.  Look forward to the day when Denver legalizes it.  I don't want living in Utah a charge of growing a controlled substance which is inane but that is reality at this time.

Invisiblesplit_by_nine
i am the liquor

#26518423 - 03/05/20 11:16 AM (4 years, 24 days ago)

Quote:

Barnaby said:
2 on holidays.  SHAME! SHAME! SHAME!  God, you don't know Utah.  Why did I unignore idiots?

Also arrested for 7 squares of LSD.  Rip on me on that dumb shit.:shrug:  One learns fascism. 

why so snarky all the time, Barn? do you need a hug?

--------------------
hpoo or die

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

Re: Ex-university student acquitted in naked, magic mushroom-fuelled attack on professor [Re: split_by_nine]
    #26518433 - 03/05/20 11:23 AM (4 years, 24 days ago)

No, listening to Ween is a better idea to me.  Zoloft.  I only like women to touch me but to each their own.

Invisiblesplit_by_nine
i am the liquor

Re: Ex-university student acquitted in naked, magic mushroom-fuelled attack on professor [Re: Barnaby] * 1
    #26518439 - 03/05/20 11:28 AM (4 years, 24 days ago)

haha i didnt mean a hug from me. 

ween is an excellent choice. im going to vegas to see them in 2 weeks.

--------------------
hpoo or die

Offlinesk8fast
Tripping skater
 User Gallery

#26518982 - 03/05/20 03:57 PM (4 years, 24 days ago)

Quote:

split_by_nine said:
Quote:

Barnaby said:

why so snarky all the time, Barn? do you need a hug?

Its the benzos i used to be the same way before I stopped a few years ago, hardest thing I've ever done, had to go through weeks of seizures but i got it done and haven't touched a benzo in years

InvisibleTheStallionMang
Male

#26519005 - 03/05/20 04:06 PM (4 years, 24 days ago)

Quote:

split_by_nine said:

I wanted to go there for that but it's not gonna work out.  I plan on catching them at Summer Camp though which is only about an hour from home.  I'm not myself if I don't see me 2x a year.  Luckily they keep coming to Chicago and St. Louis

Sorry, off topic.. I know

Invisiblesplit_by_nine
i am the liquor

Re: Ex-university student acquitted in naked, magic mushroom-fuelled attack on professor [Re: TheStallionMang] * 1
    #26519051 - 03/05/20 04:27 PM (4 years, 24 days ago)

Quote:

TheStallionMang said:
Quote:

split_by_nine said:

I plan on catching them at Summer Camp

:fuckyeah:

--------------------
hpoo or die

Offlinesk8fast
Tripping skater
 User Gallery

#26519689 - 03/05/20 09:47 PM (4 years, 24 days ago)

Quote:

split_by_nine said:
Quote:

TheStallionMang said:
Quote:

split_by_nine said:

I plan on catching them at Summer Camp

:fuckyeah:

Weens gonna be a summer camp this year? Thats in Illinois right? If so im fucking there I hope I can catch the Lennon Claypool delirium this year

Invisiblesplit_by_nine
i am the liquor

Re: Ex-university student acquitted in naked, magic mushroom-fuelled attack on professor [Re: sk8fast]
    #26519791 - 03/05/20 11:18 PM (4 years, 23 days ago)

lennon claypool delirium are sweet. i saw them with primus and duo de twang at the annual primus new years eve (2016->2017) show. yoko ono was on the side of the stage. they played some pink floyd covers and did southbound pachyderm as well as originals

--------------------
hpoo or die

InvisibleHolybullshit
Stranger
Re: Ex-university student acquitted in naked, magic mushroom-fuelled attack on professor [Re: Barnaby] * 2
    #26520027 - 03/06/20 05:53 AM (4 years, 23 days ago)

Quote:

Alcohol is OK.

Compared to what? Not 95% of commonly used recreational drugs. Dependence forming with fatal WDs, complete loss of behavioral control in OD, can be fatal in OD, very damaging to mind and body with habitual use, causes loss of inhibitions which leads to dangerous behaviors, commonly elicits aggressive and violent acts, etc. etc. Alcohol is one of the absolutely most socially harmful drugs.

With comments like that I'm not even sure you understand why people here are always ragging on it...here's a hint, it's not because they think it should be illegal.

It's because the idea that something like alcohol is perfectly legal while a plethora of helpful and less dangerous drugs warrant punishments of the very highest level is....well absolutely insane. Although I'm not surprised you had to have someone spell that out for you, critical thinking isn't exactly your strong suit.

InvisibleTheStallionMang
Male

#26520159 - 03/06/20 07:55 AM (4 years, 23 days ago)

Quote:

sk8fast said:
Weens gonna be a summer camp this year? Thats in Illinois right? If so im fucking there I hope I can catch the Lennon Claypool delirium this year

Yep, in IL..it's 3 days for $200.  Usually they start selling a Sunday only ticket later but they haven't announced a schedule yet.  Ween has a show that Saturday somewhere else so they aren't playing that day.

InvisibleTheStallionMang
Male

#26520172 - 03/06/20 08:06 AM (4 years, 23 days ago)

Last time I saw Primus was at a multi-stage festival in Chicago.  Primus was playing across from the stage that Ween was gonna play immediately after Primus.  Primus drew so many people to the stage that hardly anyone was waiting for Ween and I got on the very front security rail which was fuckin awesome.  I've been at the very front for every Ween show since but one.  The security rail is so nice to lean on when you've got a head full-o-shrooms and wanna little rest.  Ween crowds are always so friendly

Split_by-nine..sorry your experience was mucked up by a screeching yoko :rofl2: but Southbound and Floyd covers are always awesome!

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Loc: subtropics
    #26520199 - 03/06/20 08:32 AM (4 years, 23 days ago)

Screeching Yoko--my new band name!

--------------------

InvisibleTheStallionMang
Male

Re: Ex-university student acquitted in naked, magic mushroom-fuelled attack on professor [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #26522052 - 03/07/20 10:57 AM (4 years, 22 days ago)

Oh man...good name but I would NOT check that band out LOL

OfflineCrispy224
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Ex-university student acquitted in naked, magic mushroom-fuelled attack on professor [Re: TheStallionMang]
    #26526973 - 03/10/20 09:48 AM (4 years, 19 days ago)

Thats crazy how different people react. I once went fishing on mushrooms and had to release the worms i brought with me back to nature. Couldnt stand the idea of impaling them with hooks only to be eaten or drowned.
But one has to wonder if the alcohol he cosumed also had an effect on his violent behavior.
And yes if this trial had taken place in the United States claiming he was under the influence of an illegal drug would not have worked. after he was conficted his story would of been used as a warning to others. That psilocybin or any psychedelic will make even the level headed individual a violent lunatic.
As for alcohol i think alot of people one shroomery have animosity towards the fact that it can have such damaging effects an yet is sold to anyone above 21. Its a prime example of the hypocrasies of our current drug laws.

--------------------
Matsesherbs.com is a SCAM site. Do not send them any money!!!!

InvisibleHolybullshit
Stranger
Re: Ex-university student acquitted in naked, magic mushroom-fuelled attack on professor [Re: Crispy224]
    #26528621 - 03/11/20 07:15 AM (4 years, 18 days ago)

Quote:

Crispy224 said:
And yes if this trial had taken place in the United States claiming he was under the influence of an illegal drug would not have worked.

No, but being an accomplished white college athlete would have.

Quote:

As for alcohol...Its a prime example of the hypocrasies of our current drug laws

Exactly...I don't know what kind of moron would have to have this explained to them.

You think people would be constantly "ripping" on alcohol if it were illegal and not sold on every street corner?

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

Re: Ex-university student acquitted in naked, magic mushroom-fuelled attack on professor [Re: Holybullshit]
    #26530166 - 03/12/20 01:26 AM (4 years, 17 days ago)

People hate alcohol on the shroomery.  Been on it for over a decade.  One can go to the prohibition period and see how they do it or the illegal drugs of today and gangs and cartels and such.

Really not a mystery and am done suffering from jail and endless probation and fines.  I get when you really get into it you stay stuck in that for life but many come out of it. 

When I can go back to Denver and get Shrooms legally, I will go there.  People fear all the wrong things.

Makes me laugh how the marketing team of Corona beer is trying to distance themselves from that name of the virus.  People/sheep are idiots for the most part and those that die die off.  If it gets really bad, North Dakota.  Stepdad ranched there and will give me information on the best spots.  My plan anyway.

Read Call of the Wild and watched the PG sanitized movie.  Amazed how many vets were there with how that book resonated within them.  Did with me.  If this outbreak gets more and more serious as they are cancelling everything now, life becomes more reality and what really matters then fake stupid, inane shit of everyday life.

And no one will give a shit if you grow and consume a fungus.:shrug::chesire:

InvisibleTheStallionMang
Male

#26530428 - 03/12/20 07:52 AM (4 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

Barnaby said:People/sheep are idiots for the most part

I call them sheeple...

InvisibleHolybullshit
Stranger
    #26530523 - 03/12/20 08:57 AM (4 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

Barnaby said:
People hate alcohol on the shroomery.  Been on it for over a decade.

Well there is oh so much to hate about it...but thats not why people are constantly "ripping" on alcohol. There are plenty of shitty drugs out there...but what really gets under people's skin about alcohol is that it is perfectly legal, socially acceptable, and easily acquired while great lengths are taken to demonize perfectly harmless(and often useful) substances and their use can lead to your freedom being taken away for a very long time.

Alcohol would still be a shitty drug even if it weren't legal and widely used, but people here wouldn't constantly target it, and more importantly no one would be targeting it if all the less harmful drugs were legal. You've been here 10 years(not impressed btw, first started coming here around 2002) and you still need this explained to you?(repeatedly apparently)

Edited by Holybullshit (03/13/20 07:14 AM)

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

Re: Ex-university student acquitted in naked, magic mushroom-fuelled attack on professor [Re: Holybullshit] * 2
    #26531761 - 03/12/20 09:06 PM (4 years, 17 days ago)

You do recognize not everyone has been here as long as you and I and some more.  That you are unimpressed sounds like a person seeking approval from others.  I don't need such. 

I love a good beer buzz and despite what you wrote will continue to do so.  We get the system and society.  God, like communicating to an infant.  YOU LIVE IN IT AND SO DOES EVERYONE ELSE!

Ignore function.  Why I gave that up am learning in that regard.  Take a trip to Dublin if you dare fly these days and tell them how much you hate it, that it is so readily available.  See how they respond.  Fucking idiot.

InvisibleHolybullshit
Stranger
Re: Ex-university student acquitted in naked, magic mushroom-fuelled attack on professor [Re: Barnaby] * 2
    #26532194 - 03/13/20 07:12 AM (4 years, 16 days ago)

So if I was impressed would that mean I wasn't seeking approval from others? What kind of logic is that?

You are the one dropping the "I've been here 10 years so my opinion is more valid than yours" routine and I'm the one looking for approval? LOL.

Again, for the umpteenth time, no one is really advocating for alcohol to be made illegal, no one is trying to take beer away from you, its the hypocrisy they take issue with and pointing out how much more dangerous alcohol is than felonious substances is the best way to illustrate that. How hard is that to understand?

You are a xenophobic, racist, ignorant, hate filled fuck who can barely write intelligible sentences(seriously, your last post made ZERO sense)...so its no surprise you'd want to turn to the ignore function every time people take issue with your bullshit.

Edited by Holybullshit (03/13/20 07:29 AM)

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

Re: Ex-university student acquitted in naked, magic mushroom-fuelled attack on professor [Re: Holybullshit]
    #26532984 - 03/13/20 03:35 PM (4 years, 16 days ago)

Wow, a lot of anger there.  Every wonder why so many people view my posts?  But are scared to respond.  I'll debate anyone on anything or agree and give a thumbs up to those or just say it was a great post when some people make them.

You are not one of them.  Lot of hatred in you, your own hell, not mine.  Ignore me, simple.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order