Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineBabylon
Shaman

Treating mushrooms as a sacrament, and the ramifications for cultivation
    #26515574 - 03/03/20 10:28 PM (4 years, 25 days ago)

I don't know if this thread belongs in mush cult, psychedelic experiences, or philosophy, so I stuck it in pub.

I know that for many people mushrooms are a sacred sacrament.  Reading a thread in PE I saw several people talking about how "dealer shrooms" were grown with bad, greedy, money making vibes and they felt like they got bad trips from them because of this.  I haven't personally had that experience, but I also come from a tradition that doesn't frown on making a living the way many do.  What I made this thread for was folks to talk about how their spiritual view toward shrooms intersects with their growing practice. 

I know I have seen singing/talking to your shrooms specifically disparaged by some trusted cultivators, basically as unfounded woo, but that's one simple, harmless way to get intention into the grow.  One that makes sense to me is trying to grow in a way that is in harmony with the earth.  My tradition puts a lot of value on sustainable living and in that vein I am not planning on using disposable petri dishes and intend to make as much of my waste biodegradeable as possible.

I also intend to treat the grow itself as a sacred object, make sure my mind is in the right space when I tend the shrooms, dispose of spent substrate etc in a reverent manner, like the corpse of a pet, rather than like simple garbage. 

Does anyone else have thoughts on how best to put sacred energy into your grow?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineichugwindex
Dex
Female User Gallery

Loc: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Re: Treating mushrooms as a sacrament, and the ramifications for cultivation [Re: Babylon] * 1
    #26515612 - 03/03/20 10:59 PM (4 years, 25 days ago)

I just think dealers grow exclusively PE etc hella potent shrooms and if it's not hella potent it doesnt make it to market.

My bad for only addressing one part of your post I just think that's how the "hella potent dealer shrooms" meme came to life

--------------------
Only hope can give rise to the emotion we call despair. But it is nearly impossible for a man to try to live without hope, so I guess that leaves Man no choice but to walk around with despair as his companion.

Edited by ichugwindex (03/03/20 11:03 PM)

OfflineBabylon
Shaman

Re: Treating mushrooms as a sacrament, and the ramifications for cultivation [Re: ichugwindex]
    #26515629 - 03/03/20 11:13 PM (4 years, 25 days ago)

I'm pretty sure none of the shrooms I've bought were PE, I dunno, maybe they don't look like dicks once they are dried.  I also see a lot of folks saying dealer shrooms are less potent.  I don't really care about that one way or the other, I have definitely seen people saying they picked up on bad vibes from shrooms grown for profit, not too strong a trip but a bad trip.

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Re: Treating mushrooms as a sacrament, and the ramifications for cultivation [Re: Babylon]
    #26515647 - 03/03/20 11:41 PM (4 years, 25 days ago)

This might fit in the Spirituality forum, but heres good for now i think.

Ive bought dealer shrooms on a number of occassions in the past when i was a teen. The effects of dealer shrooms are not very friendly: They are "overly" potent and have the worst mind-fuck/chaotic effects Ive ever experienced. Completely different than MS homegrown.

Because of these unfriendly dealer shrooms, I definitely have a negative view of dealers who sell them. Do they not know what the shrooms are like? Have they even taken their own shrooms? Are these effects really the best way to convey what shrooms are like to people who buy them?

As for treating shrooms as a sacrament/sacred item, i dont exactly do that. However, i treat them with respect by misting them when needed and giving them the proper conditions they deserve. I know some people like to sing/talk to their plants, which is great and probably has a positive effect. Im sure it does have some kind of positive effect on shrooms as well, i would think.

How the thoughts, feelings and intentions of a grower affects the outcome of the growing shroom is an interesting subject. Wish there was more information on it and if it really has an effect on shrooms.

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Offlinescarabaeus
Stranger

Re: Treating mushrooms as a sacrament, and the ramifications for cultivation [Re: Babylon] * 2
    #26515673 - 03/04/20 12:11 AM (4 years, 25 days ago)

I deeply believe that the mushroom experience is Sacred, and that growing the very things yourself is part of that very Sacred experience. Pesonally I would never eat a shroom I didn't grow. But that's just me. All spiritual endeavors require discipline; as do growing your own, so IMO they work synergistically. What I mean by that is 1+1 = 2, but with a synergistic component 1 + 1 = 3 or more.

OfflineNorthernerM
splelling chceker
 User Gallery

Loc: FNQ
Re: Treating mushrooms as a sacrament, and the ramifications for cultivation [Re: scarabaeus] * 2
    #26515695 - 03/04/20 12:42 AM (4 years, 25 days ago)

I think they're just mushrooms. Nothing more or less. I always took the whole "dealer shrooms" thing to be an inside joke. Shrooms are shrooms. There's no way there's some secret to making hectic potent shrooms that isn't known on this site. Calling them sacred is just projecting subjective opinion on external reality. Shrooms are no more sacred than cows.

People having bad trips on dealer shrooms is purely set as well, not attributable to the actual shrooms... Imho.

--------------------
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

Offlineichugwindex
Dex
Female User Gallery

Loc: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Re: Treating mushrooms as a sacrament, and the ramifications for cultivation [Re: Northerner]
    #26515706 - 03/04/20 12:55 AM (4 years, 25 days ago)

Hella potent shrooms = PE, APE, etc...come on dude dealers just grow exclusively those. Why? You'd rather have someone complain "too" potent vs "not potent enough I want my money back" BS. While I dont agree with treating shrooms that way I completely understand the perspective of these dealers.

--------------------
Only hope can give rise to the emotion we call despair. But it is nearly impossible for a man to try to live without hope, so I guess that leaves Man no choice but to walk around with despair as his companion.

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Treating mushrooms as a sacrament, and the ramifications for cultivation [Re: Northerner]
    #26515708 - 03/04/20 12:59 AM (4 years, 25 days ago)

Said the guy whos never bought dealer shrooms :smug:

By my guess, dealer shrooms are some kind of isolate or clone of a specific strain. Not sure what yet.

OfflineNorthernerM
splelling chceker
 User Gallery

Re: Treating mushrooms as a sacrament, and the ramifications for cultivation [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 2
    #26515728 - 03/04/20 01:30 AM (4 years, 25 days ago)

Where do dealer shrooms come from? Is there a mushrooms growing cartel? Everyone else on this site has the same consistent results with cubensis. Sure some notable strains are more potent and people can clone for great genetics. But with all the diverse people who come through here with experience in dealing we'd think there would have been an expose on dealer shroom cultures in the last 20 years.

Maybe I'm just logically extrapolating but missing a critical piece of info. I'm open to anything that will add to my understanding though.

Quote:

ichugwindex said:
Hella potent shrooms = PE, APE, etc...come on dude dealers just grow exclusively those. Why? You'd rather have someone complain "too" potent vs "not potent enough I want my money back" BS. While I dont agree with treating shrooms that way I completely understand the perspective of these dealers.

Makes sense to me.

--------------------

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26515730 - 03/04/20 01:38 AM (4 years, 25 days ago)

Well, the guy i got them from grew them at his house. Dealer cubes come from high-skilled mushroom growers, sold for profit, and likely are small, homegrown operations. I doubt theres a cartel around shrooms, but would be kinda cool if there was :grin:

I have seen "commercial" photos on Erowid but mine came from one guy. I tried to find that Erowid pic but couldnt find one :shrug:

Invisiblepacmanbreed
 User Gallery

Re: Treating mushrooms as a sacrament, and the ramifications for cultivation [Re: Babylon] * 1
    #26515732 - 03/04/20 01:47 AM (4 years, 25 days ago)

I don't have an experience with dealer shrooms, since its easy to grow em here in the tropics, a thing is a thing although when in comes to vege produce mines are sweeter and tastier tenfold my family commented, compared to the freshly picked store brought ones. I dont sing with them or etc, Just care for the soil beneath them and let them & nature do the rest. Seems plants knows you care for em that they will return the favor. And that bond or connection is sometimes swayed to another direction when it comes to mass producing. So i Guess it depends on the source.

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Treating mushrooms as a sacrament, and the ramifications for cultivation [Re: pacmanbreed] * 1
    #26515735 - 03/04/20 01:49 AM (4 years, 25 days ago)

Very good point about the mass production! :thumbup:

When things are grown in small batches/sizes, they seem to always taste better. Applies to anything really.

OfflineBabylon
Shaman

Re: Treating mushrooms as a sacrament, and the ramifications for cultivation [Re: scarabaeus]
    #26516723 - 03/04/20 03:34 PM (4 years, 24 days ago)

Quote:

scarabaeus said:
I deeply believe that the mushroom experience is Sacred, and that growing the very things yourself is part of that very Sacred experience. Pesonally I would never eat a shroom I didn't grow. But that's just me. All spiritual endeavors require discipline; as do growing your own, so IMO they work synergistically. What I mean by that is 1+1 = 2, but with a synergistic component 1 + 1 = 3 or more.

This is the sort of discussion I was looking for.  For me spirituality isn't a solitary pursuit, so I can definitely enjoy mushrooms grown by someone else in a spiritual way, as long as that is someone I respect, but I also think there's something to be said for growing them yourself.  You are bonded with them in an intimate way.  It's like a wizard making his own wand.

Can you talk a little about your growing methods?  Are there things you do specifically to get your spirit into the shrooms or to let them know that you consider them sacred?

InvisibleAmanita86
OTD Keymaster
 User Gallery

Loc: hades
Re: Treating mushrooms as a sacrament, and the ramifications for cultivation [Re: Babylon]
    #26516764 - 03/04/20 04:01 PM (4 years, 24 days ago)

I’ve heard people mention weird things start to happen when they grow shrooms.  Anyone ever have some weird stuff happen?

--------------------
:mushroom2:Orange clock, pencil:bouncysmoke:
"They threw me off the hay truck about noon...":fishing:
:mushroom2:*Mark 15:34:levitate::mushroom2::blueninja:
Gam zeh ya’avor...:sunny:

OfflineNorthernerM
splelling chceker
 User Gallery

Re: Treating mushrooms as a sacrament, and the ramifications for cultivation [Re: Amanita86]
    #26516798 - 03/04/20 04:18 PM (4 years, 24 days ago)

Weird like how?

It definitely messes with your mind when you first start growing. It's pretty much an overwhelming obsession for a lot of us. That's pretty weird in itself.

"What'd you get up to on the weekend?"
"Just spent 32 hours reading Shroomery threads."

:lol:

--------------------

Invisiblecannabinated
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Outside Flag
    #26516877 - 03/04/20 05:05 PM (4 years, 24 days ago)

I think toilets are sacred

Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

Re: Treating mushrooms as a sacrament, and the ramifications for cultivation [Re: Northerner] * 1
    #26518828 - 03/05/20 02:43 PM (4 years, 23 days ago)

Quote:

Northerner said:
I think they're just mushrooms. Nothing more or less. I always took the whole "dealer shrooms" thing to be an inside joke. Shrooms are shrooms. There's no way there's some secret to making hectic potent shrooms that isn't known on this site.....

...People having bad trips on dealer shrooms is purely set as well, not attributable to the actual shrooms... Imho.

I feel the same.

I always thought the whole "dealer shrooms" thing was silly....As if the mushrooms that only dealers have are something totally different than what I or friends or nature grows...As if dealers have some sort of specific trick that makes their mushrooms super potent that no body else has, as if they have some trick they use so that their mushroom will always catalyze a hectic/intense experience....As if dealers have some sort of specific trick that they use so that their mushrooms will always catalyze an unfriendly and hectic trip...lol wut!?..

There is nothing logical about that at all....What alkaloid, or what specific components, or what is it that only mushroom dealers do that make their mushrooms "extra potent and hectic and unfriendly"...?...That makes no sense to me at all.

The mushrooms I've got from "dealers" in the past, the mushrooms I've got from friends that grow their own, and the mushrooms that I pick myself from patches that I have found around my area....all of the mushrooms I've ate over the past 10+ years, they're all the same to me...I've certainly had some trips that were more intense than others, I've certainly had some trips that were a bit hectic, but that has never correlated specifically to the source of the mushrooms I consumed....I've never ate a mushroom and had the thought/feeling, "these are dealer mushrooms" :rolleyes: :lol: .

The whole "dealer mushrooms" theory doesn't make any sense to me at all. I don't believe it even the slightest bit.

-OM

--------------------

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Loc: subtropics
    #26518832 - 03/05/20 02:46 PM (4 years, 23 days ago)

Quote:

Northerner said:
I think they're just mushrooms. Nothing more or less. I always took the whole "dealer shrooms" thing to be an inside joke. Shrooms are shrooms. There's no way there's some secret to making hectic potent shrooms that isn't known on this site. Calling them sacred is just projecting subjective opinion on external reality. Shrooms are no more sacred than cows.

People having bad trips on dealer shrooms is purely set as well, not attributable to the actual shrooms... Imho.

I agree. I do also agree that the best mushrooms you can get are the ones you grow yourself, like cannabis. I do feel like I'm "reset" the next day after I go on a mushroom journey. I think it "enlightens" me and makes me feel spiritual/connected to the earth/universe no matter where I've gotten them from. I haven't bought a whole bunch though. I have been growing and picking since 2003, the reason I registered here.

--------------------

InvisibleAmanita86
OTD Keymaster
 User Gallery

Loc: hades
Re: Treating mushrooms as a sacrament, and the ramifications for cultivation [Re: openmind]
    #26518929 - 03/05/20 03:34 PM (4 years, 23 days ago)

I thought it was just a joke..:awesketch:

Isn’t there a graem floating around?

--------------------
:mushroom2:Orange clock, pencil:bouncysmoke:
"They threw me off the hay truck about noon...":fishing:
:mushroom2:*Mark 15:34:levitate::mushroom2::blueninja:
Gam zeh ya’avor...:sunny:

OfflineNorthernerM
splelling chceker
 User Gallery

Re: Treating mushrooms as a sacrament, and the ramifications for cultivation [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #26518957 - 03/05/20 03:44 PM (4 years, 23 days ago)

I thought it was a joke as well, been using "dealer shrooms" as a piss take for years. Didn't realise people thought this was a thing anymore than having an M next to your forum name means you sell MDMA.

--------------------

OfflineBabylon
Shaman

#26520011 - 03/06/20 05:24 AM (4 years, 23 days ago)

Why is everyone posting about dealer shrooms?  Nobody cares about them, none of you posters do, you've been clear on that and I don't either.  Tell me about the sacred.

Invisiblelarry.fisherman
shoulda died already
I'm a teapot

Re: Treating mushrooms as a sacrament, and the ramifications for cultivation [Re: Babylon] * 2
    #26520031 - 03/06/20 05:58 AM (4 years, 23 days ago)

I think that the geometry of molecules has an inherent effect on the fabric of reality which is primitively linked to consciousness itself and the grand super-conscious. It's like you're a computer being forced data from a long dated coding system

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Loc: subtropics
Re: Treating mushrooms as a sacrament, and the ramifications for cultivation [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #26520153 - 03/06/20 07:51 AM (4 years, 23 days ago)

Quote:

larry.fisherman said:
I think that the geometry of molecules has an inherent effect on the fabric of reality which is primitively linked to consciousness itself and the grand super-conscious. It's like you're a computer being forced data from a long dated coding system

:thumbup::thumbup: Great post/quote!

--------------------

Offlinescarabaeus
Stranger

Re: Treating mushrooms as a sacrament, and the ramifications for cultivation [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #26524768 - 03/08/20 11:03 PM (4 years, 20 days ago)

Well yeah, of course  -but wut 'bouts the 'spiritual' aspect (if any) implied by the OP?

InvisibleShiithead
Your Huckleberry
Male User Gallery

Loc: God's Flat Green Earth
Re: Treating mushrooms as a sacrament, and the ramifications for cultivation [Re: scarabaeus]
    #26524806 - 03/08/20 11:41 PM (4 years, 20 days ago)

Are we talking legal ramifications or the ramifications on your psyche? :musky:

--------------------

Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Psalm 12:6
The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
Hebrews 11:3
Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
Revelation 3:11
Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

OfflinetheRealrollforever
I DID-DENT
 User Gallery

Loc: Bada-Bing!
Re: Treating mushrooms as a sacrament, and the ramifications for cultivation [Re: Shiithead]
    #26524811 - 03/08/20 11:44 PM (4 years, 20 days ago)

Just treat them like a sacrament and you will be good psyche and legal wise

--------------------

sunshine said:
The order has to be secret and no one is sure.

Offlinescarabaeus
Stranger

Re: Treating mushrooms as a sacrament, and the ramifications for cultivation [Re: theRealrollforever]
    #26524830 - 03/09/20 12:08 AM (4 years, 20 days ago)

Yup! That's the way I see it anyway .

OfflineBabylon
Shaman

Re: Treating mushrooms as a sacrament, and the ramifications for cultivation [Re: Shiithead]
    #26524858 - 03/09/20 12:49 AM (4 years, 20 days ago)

Quote:

Shiithead said:
Are we talking legal ramifications or the ramifications on your psyche? :musky:

no.  I'm asking about raising them in sacred ways, to make them better for use as a sacrament.

OfflineSvetaketu
The Devil's Avocado 🥑
Male

Loc: United States
    #26525219 - 03/09/20 09:28 AM (4 years, 20 days ago)

I think it's a bit nonsensical...

What each person considers "sacred" is subjective.

To you, "raising them in sacred ways" might mean playing good music, giving good vibes, talking to them maybe? Ect.

But to me it might mean blasting death metal, insulting them as they grow, and sacrificing a hamster over the finished product for good luck  :devil:

Point being, is any of that really going to have an effect on the shrooms? You think they're gonna remember the hamster and give me gnarly visions about angry hamsters? Don't think so.

Shrooms are shrooms. Effects are determined by genetics, no amount of singing to them in the moonlight is going to produce a better quality trip.

It's cool when you have a personal connection to how they were grown, but that doesn't affect the shrooms... Just your psyche.
The current state of your psyche will affect the trip, but it has nothing to do with the shrooms or where they came from.

--------------------
LAGM2020
LAGM2021

Edited by Svetaketu (03/09/20 09:30 AM)

OfflinetheRealrollforever
I DID-DENT
 User Gallery

Loc: Bada-Bing!
Re: Treating mushrooms as a sacrament, and the ramifications for cultivation [Re: Svetaketu]
    #26525243 - 03/09/20 09:42 AM (4 years, 20 days ago)

It doesn’t affect the shrooms it affects your psyche
This I’d have to agree with

--------------------

sunshine said:
The order has to be secret and no one is sure.

OfflineSeriously_trippin
Cosmic Guru Ganesh
Male User Gallery

Re: Treating mushrooms as a sacrament, and the ramifications for cultivation [Re: theRealrollforever]
    #26525512 - 03/09/20 01:29 PM (4 years, 19 days ago)

Sorry to burst the bubble but psilocybin grown well is the same no matter who grew it or with what intentions.

--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

OfflineBabylon
Shaman

Re: Treating mushrooms as a sacrament, and the ramifications for cultivation [Re: Svetaketu]
    #26525992 - 03/09/20 07:07 PM (4 years, 19 days ago)

Quote:

Svetaketu said:
I think it's a bit nonsensical...

What each person considers "sacred" is subjective.

To you, "raising them in sacred ways" might mean playing good music, giving good vibes, talking to them maybe? Ect.

But to me it might mean blasting death metal, insulting them as they grow, and sacrificing a hamster over the finished product for good luck  :devil:

Point being, is any of that really going to have an effect on the shrooms? You think they're gonna remember the hamster and give me gnarly visions about angry hamsters? Don't think so.

Shrooms are shrooms. Effects are determined by genetics, no amount of singing to them in the moonlight is going to produce a better quality trip.

It's cool when you have a personal connection to how they were grown, but that doesn't affect the shrooms... Just your psyche.
The current state of your psyche will affect the trip, but it has nothing to do with the shrooms or where they came from.

Why do you say "just" your psyche?  Set and setting can make a bigger difference than alkaloid content.  You admit that in the last sentence but then claim that has nothing to do with the shrooms or where they came from, why not?  If I buy shrooms off a meth dealer I'm going to be paranoid, he might be a good clean grower, I'm still likely to have a bad trip.  If I grow them with care I'm going to have a better trip, even if that meth dealer is actually better at growing shrooms than I am.  I'm not asking about making shrooms grow better with sacred teks, I am asking about incorporating the sacred to effect the psyche.  That can be Crystals and kumbaya, it can be death metal and animal sacrifice.  I just want to know what people have done and how it's worked for them.

OfflineBabylon
Shaman

Re: Treating mushrooms as a sacrament, and the ramifications for cultivation [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #26525995 - 03/09/20 07:09 PM (4 years, 19 days ago)

Quote:

Seriously_trippin said:
Sorry to burst the bubble but psilocybin grown well is the same no matter who grew it or with what intentions.

Sorry to bust your bubble buddy, but set and setting are just as important as the quality of the shrooms.

InvisibleSupernova
Stranger
Male

#26526224 - 03/09/20 09:37 PM (4 years, 19 days ago)

The only time I’ve ever paid for shrooms is in Amsterdam. I grew up in Louisiana, so they grow wild in ever cow pasture in the state pretty much year round if you know where to look. When I got tired of tearing shirts and pants on barbed wire, I started growing my own. I understand there are some religions out there that use shrooms as a sacrament. I’m not looking for religion though.

InvisibleFiery
Sword of Fire
Other User Gallery

Re: Treating mushrooms as a sacrament, and the ramifications for cultivation [Re: Supernova]
    #26526227 - 03/09/20 09:39 PM (4 years, 19 days ago)

Mushrooms will be more rare. And more loved

InvisiblebodhisattaMDiscordReddit
Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Milky way
Re: Treating mushrooms as a sacrament, and the ramifications for cultivation [Re: Fiery]
    #26526626 - 03/10/20 05:07 AM (4 years, 19 days ago)

Extremely negative vibes are the only way to a full canopy :shrug:
Also mushrooms make you gay

--------------------
:whyyy:

Offlineviraldrome
 User Gallery

Loc: Parts Unknown
    #26526641 - 03/10/20 05:29 AM (4 years, 19 days ago)

Quote:

Babylon said:
I am asking about incorporating the sacred to effect the psyche.  That can be Crystals and kumbaya, it can be death metal and animal sacrifice.  I just want to know what people have done and how it's worked for them.

There used to be some corny fucker here who would ask if the mushroom wanted to be eaten. He would literally talk to the mushroom. LOL

I'm pretty much against this shit, we want mainstream acceptance, how does acting like a mushroom cult get us there? Its been 50 years since the hippies and people still equate psychedelic use to hippy nonsense. The experience already has lots my mystical attributes, you don't have to have to rituals.

--------------------
Lysergamides I have tried so far: 1P-LSD, 1cP-LSD, ALD-52, AL-LAD, LSZ, ETH-LAD, MIPLA, EIPLA, 1cP-AL-LAD

OfflineSeriously_trippin
Cosmic Guru Ganesh
Male User Gallery

#26527671 - 03/10/20 04:11 PM (4 years, 18 days ago)

Quote:

Babylon said:
Quote:

Seriously_trippin said:

Sorry to bust your bubble buddy, but set and setting are just as important as the quality of the shrooms.

Agreed set and setting is just as important but it doesn't change the psilocybin inside the mushrooms if they are grown for profit

--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate