Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: How to become a warrior of peace [Re: 2Experimental] * 1
    #26509431 - 02/29/20 08:57 AM (4 years, 28 days ago)

Quote:

2Experimental said:
How to become a warrior of peace

How does one become an Alchemist without working with actual chemicals?

I'll ask my Vegetarian Butcher over a decaffeinated coffee with nondairy cream.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineConnection
Wise Man!!
Male

Re: How to become a warrior of peace [Re: Asante]
    #26510457 - 02/29/20 09:51 PM (4 years, 28 days ago)

A warrior of peace is rhetorical, that is like saying I am a carnivore and a vegetarian, anyways it is rhethorical because if you have to fight to remain peace you are still fighting, but it does make sense if you fight to keep peace and have peace reign, then that is a true warrior of peace I guess what I mean to say is it is better to be a warrior and keeper of peace rather than a warrior instigating more, and endless trouble, that is not good for anyone, really, it’s sad when people hurt eachother but, isnt that why people fight anyway, one invades and one tries to protect themself or they both are trying to protect themself, who knows what is truly right but fighting is purely unneccessary if both sides agree. Even through chaos and war, though one can have peace inside themselves, in all actuality we all get the same end of the stick, death so no matter what peace, you remain in this life everyone meets, the same fate, death.

So regardless of war everyone’s truly going to die anyway and their is no peace whether you think you are defending it or not. That’s my take on the subject a truly dark, subject but a truly enlightening subject on the frailty of life on death on this earth, maybe we are the sinners maybe we can right our wrong’s I don’t truly know although some powerful books within the last 2000-3000 years over trillions of lifetimes on this earth converts us into this ideology of sinners, bunching us in with the death penalty and hopelessness it is a truly defeating religion and how can you trust on any one’s religion and who is right, do we stick with our Ethnicity and assume they are right and don’t fight it and get the death penalty. What happened before these current religions in humanities right now and who is to say is the knowledges of good and evil’s and the evil is the concept of sin and the good is infinite life.

I don’t know but its a refreshing belief to think about and ponder the existence of this reality. Are thoughts a sin, desires a sin, impulses a sin everything in existence a sin or is Earth a sin, and we are doomed maybe if we didn’t fight this concept so much, we would dissolve into love but maybe if we didn’t fight this concept so much, we wouldn’t dissolve into love, who really knows and why should we put books over existences, last i checked hairy potter was pretty damn convincing too, who knows really though i hate leaving shit in a cliff hanger but the whole giving up thing does seem to mean death and death is definately a scary thing can we transcend death, and if giving up means suicide arent we doomed regardless of what we do, maybe sin is real and I should accept it and not fight it and just die but that doesnt look like peace to me maybe Gender and

Race was truly meant to divide us and isnt based on the sun darkening peoples skin i dont know, i do know people in hotter areas tend to have darker skin and that the planets countries dividing might have something to do with this whole language barrier thing, but why cant we learn languages easier is this whole bible thing right, or are we wrong who really knows but the annihilation of life seems to much to bear and the whole Adam and Eve Thing should mean that we are all the same family regardless of what you believe about skin colors, lang. Any way the whole idea of sin Came from Jesus Christ and his teachings not the previous gods and not of humanity that has worshipped things over trillions of years long before some book or books dividing us, from our true nature, that came out 2-3000 years ago comepare that from over trillions probaly more than zillions or katallians or matallianz or Longtrillias or more years of histories.

--------------------
Life is an expression of countless endless words that are true for you and the universe and all the time it will come to your mind life and spirit of humanity and your life you are truly grateful to be alive you are the great one of this universe you are wise and truly endless in your nature...

Offlinefaerie
Female

Loc: cloud 9
Re: How to become a warrior of peace [Re: 2Experimental]
    #26511713 - 03/01/20 04:53 PM (4 years, 27 days ago)

Absolutely am a warrior of peace !

I fight to protect everyone with love & understanding.

I believe being passionate about peace alone turns you into a warrior.

OfflineDreamwalker
Stranger
Re: How to become a warrior of peace [Re: faerie] * 1
    #26513950 - 03/03/20 04:55 AM (4 years, 25 days ago)

Everything is Love, and what is everything can have no opposite.  What you see is what you project from your being, everything.  Whether you are in a sleeping dream or waking dream, you create your reality.

Edited by Dreamwalker (03/03/20 04:57 AM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order