Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
The Lost One

Loc: Pacific Northwest
Superman LSD trip report!
    #2651351 - 05/07/04 09:15 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Well my little town just got another batch of acid brought in. The sheet has a big superman in the background and oeach little hit had the superman logo. I ended up getting three hits they were on preferated paper.

1:30P.M. i stick the three hits of acid under my tounge and start to walk to my favorite trails around my area. After about thirty minutes of walking i start to notice my heart rate increasing and my body temp felt as if it was starting to raise. The first real noticeable effects i had was i kept getting these little swirl like motions happening in the corner of my eyes.

2:15P.M. i start to get slight surges of energy moving through my body and start to notice little light flashing balls of light come into my vision and my vision started to blur when i looked out at objects past twenty feet from me. I finally reach this little island i often go to when i am under the influence of psychedelics it is very peaceful and i am never interupted by other people.

2:40P.M. i am begging to get rather desoriented and everything that once looked familar to me looks completley different, i wonder my way to the backside of the island and find this little sandy beach. i Decide to sit down now because i could feel the peak comming on, i decide to lay back and look at all the new forming visuals that i am seeing. I notice that accross the river there is this big stump and it looks as if it has turned into lava and began to grow and expand changing shape and melting down to many diferent shapes this was quite an amazing site seeing this huge stump change so much right in front of my eyes. After i watched that for a while i decided to lay back and close my eyes to check out some closed eyes visuals, i was getting detailed pictures of two little kids playing on a front porch of a house at first then it changed into diferent swirling geometric paterns all over the were changing colorand size constatnly.

At this point i have begun to lose track of time sinces it just did not mater to me anymore so i will just tell you guys and gals te highlights from the rest of my trip.

I was sitting there with my eyes closed then all of the sudden my ears became extremely overwhelmed with a cluster of different sounds. it was very crazy i could hear everbird all the water from the river flowing and splashing every little animal walking through the bushes and this caused me to want to open my eyes so i quickly open my eyes and sat up reather quickly and the same geometric patern that i had seen with my eyes closed was spread in in red grid across the sky. At this point i rember i wanting to walk around the little island and explore so i start to walk through all these little trees cuting from trail to trail, then i got to this big log jam and there were hundreds of sticks sticking up out of the top and each one got into a rythm and start to wiggle like snakes at the exact same time.

After that i kept walking around and exploring/playing with thigns i ended up maing my way back to the sandy beach and i once again laid down and looked across the river up at all the tree tips. I then notice that all the tree were slowly shifting the the left and i colosed my eyes and opened them back up and then the trees quickly shiftd to the left and completly out of my vision and all i could see was the blue color of the sky.

I ended up hanging down around the beach for a little bit longer and then i slowly walked my way back home. Overall i felt this was a very good trip!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator

Re: Superman LSD trip report! [Re: fliped]
    #2654843 - 05/08/04 10:59 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

very cool man. my friend is probably getting 120 hits :crazy2: mmmm cant wait!

Loc: Nevada
Re: Superman LSD trip report! [Re: fliped]
    #2655393 - 05/09/04 01:44 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

damn i wish i could find some acid in vegas *sad*

The Lost One

Loc: Pacific Northwest
Re: Superman LSD trip report! [Re: ]
    #2656504 - 05/09/04 01:31 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

glad you guys enjoyed the report, i had a fun time, not quite as fun as the mescaline i took though!!!!!
I didnt get any europhic or spiritual feelings from the acid and this is something that i got very strongly from the mescaline!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: San Pedro

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience