Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisibleivy.patterns
Wandering Meat Sack
Female

[LONG!] First Trip Report: Lemon Tek 2.7 APEs
    #26509040 - 02/28/20 11:35 PM (4 years, 1 month ago)

Hello!  This is my first ever trip report I've shared online anywhere!  It was a really powerful and needed experience, which is why I've decided to share!  :biggrin:

BACKGROUND
For some background, I started my psychedelic explorations in 2016, first with mainly LSD (doses 100-300 ug) then mushrooms (doses 3.5g-5.5g) and smoked DMT twice (to only reach the waiting room once).

DOSES & METHOD
The other night my boyfriend and I tripped.  Our supplier sells ready-made microdose pills, usually .4 or .5.  My boyfriend lemon teked anywhere between 1.2g-2.0g Albino A+ (he forgot to ask the dosage).  I used a mortar and pestle to grind up about 2.7 APEs and lemon teked.  My boyfriend typically does larger doses that me, but it'd be a few months since my last big trip so I wanted him to be somewhat coherent.  Funnily enough, he ended up tripping a lot harder than planned and wouldn't have been of any coherent, sober use to me. :lol:  After the fact, he told me he "hitched a ride" with me hahaha.

We'd made some tea with ginger to help our come up stomachs, esp. as my boyfriend can get nauseous from the mushrooms, but let's just say we weren't even able to drink half of each before blast off, LOL.  My boyfriend says he had more of a come up that me.  We've typicaly been lemon teking these days so our come ups usually have only lasted 20 minutes, but this time I swear I had almost no come up it seems.  One second I'm being goofy and laughing, knowing what's about to happen, and suddenly I close my eyes and I'm in it

MUSIC
I'd premade a playlist of mostly jazzy and progressive music, and this played the whole time.  Looking back, some weren't quite the right tunes.  I tend to not like music with lyrics whilst tripping, as I feel it guides my trip too much, as some songs did this time.  But, as I'll discuss, I almost found some music funny.

THE TRIP
As we all know, so much can happen in such a short amount of time in higher trips.  This was also only 2 nights ago, so I'm still really digesting and picking apart.  I want to give some "highlights" and some "takeaways" I've picked up on thus far.

ENTITIES & LESSONS
In all of my trips 4g+, I've "met" endless "entities."  They're always in a seemingly endless "ball(?)" of rooms that all morph into one another when whatever I was being shown/taught/put through in that room is complete.  They all have different "themes" and "feels" to them.  Different colors and slightly different geometric shapes to them.  This tends to be how most of my trips start.  Usually the first few rooms (less detailed, as I'm not quite peaking yet) are filled with entities greeting me and welcoming me (back).  Then I spend a lot of time in these rooms taking in what they're trying to teach me.  Sometimes it's a room of "womanly entities" almost empowering my womanhood.  Sometimes it's a room filled with threatening or just "off" entities, where I'm taught to try and smile and be kind through the uncomfortably (which was major this trip, as I went in looking to re-connect with my compassion." 

DECEASED FAMILY
One room had me also zoom in on something that had, in my mind at the time, "school" vibes in a very green area.  Long story short, I had a baby sister who passed at a few days old.  I remember "zooming in" to the school and being so excited that I was about to finally meet my sister, and just like that the room disappeared and went bright white completely.  I remember feeling so upset but then a realization came over me that she didn't disappear, she was all around me.  Everywhere.  Part of the universe surrounding anything and everything.  It was such a powerful thought to have and I remember it bringing some tears to my eyes.  To add, I also got to very briefly see my grandma who passed away, as has been a recurrence in the last few trips of mine.

"I?"
This is around where some rooms were trying to convince me I was dying/had died.  Having faced this before, I remember almost engaging with those feelings as if, "okay, so what?  I'm dead, now what?"  From what I remember, the room was once again bright white, and I remember thinking about the question: "I?" And being so puzzled by this, completely detached by what that meant.  I just kept questioning, "I? I? I?" and then heard/felt the response of "Us.  We.  All."  It was truly bizarre and I'd never experienced anything quite like that.  I will say it felt really serene getting that answer.  I don't think I had recollection of who "I" was, and it felt so foreign yet so right to hear that response.  It was reassuring, I'd say.

THE TRIP/UNIVERSE/WALL BUILDERS?
Traveling through more rooms after that experience, I remember "zooming in" to walls and shapes that made up the rooms and seeing impossible shapes, colors I'd never seen before nor could I ever describe, and also little, smaller entities "working" to keep the walls and shapes in order.  Shout out to them holdin' it all down, LOL.  This is also somewhat common in my trips, seeing some little dudes working hard to keep something together for us all.

WHAT ARE HUMANS?
In a few trips, I've had entities questioning what humans are, who we are, and sometimes making fun of what sex is. :rofl:  They seem to think it's so weird and funny looking, and I always reassure them, "well, that's just what we do."  They tend to ask who my boyfriend is.  Some seem to think he's strange or don't like him, and others really like him and love the passion I have for him.  I find myself always "talking" him up and showing him off to them.  So cheesy :tongue:

To wrap up my "rooms" exploration, meaning my comedown was not far, I remember sometimes engaging with entities, and seeing family and friends in the background, sometimes engaging in quick chats with them about stupid and goofy things.

MUSIC & SLOWING DOWN TIME
Fast forwarding to my leaving of the rooms, the music really grabbed me.  Each second of a song felt like an eternity, and I felt like I had the capability of "jumping into" 1 second and zooming in on it as to find a specific millisecond(?) within that second, and just hang out in that short yet seemingly long moment in time.  This is something I've never really experienced in previous trips, feeling like I personally had the ability to slow down time and investigate it.  Also, in listening to the music, because it was so slow to me and I "could" slow it down, I found myself picking out what I thought were musician's errors.  And I found these funny.  Not in a "this is a terrible musician way", but more like I realized nobody, not even these songs I love are perfect.  Instruments, musicians, people, and life aren't perfect and I need to stop expecting them to be.

WE'RE RAMEN!
My order might start getting blurry, but I remember opening my eyes at one point and looking around and my room looking yellow.  The popcorn ceiling looked like ramen.  I was convinced my boyfriend and I were ingredients in ramen/soup and we were just hanging out in the room shaped bowl, then for a split second was scared someone could eat us. :facepalm:  This passed quick though!

WOMEN
Somewhere in the evening, I also remember first thinking of my mom and taking on all her life experiences, then my grandma, then her mom, and her mom, and so on.  I "swallowed up" all of their experiences, thoughts, feelings, traumas.  This extended to all women of the world.  And this included trans women, because a good friend of mine recently realized she is a trans woman, and I distinctly remember seeing her face.  And I just cried for a moment for all the women of the world.

EUPHORIA
After crying, I remember finding strength and wanting to sit up.  Prior to this I'd been just laying on my bed alternating between legs bent up or hanging off my bed.  I remember sitting up, closing my eyes, and being in complete euphoria.  I felt I was meditating and just being in that moment and it felt absolutely beautiful and euphoric and calming.  I remember wishing to carry that feeling with me always.

CHOICES
I laid back down, and I remember thinking about a certain substance.  Prior to a previous trip, I had been using a substance in a bad way, ashamed of myself and my usage.  And in the trip following, an Aztec-ian/Native American-esque (it was awhile ago, hard to remember) entity had yelled at me about the usage.  And it came up again in another trip.  Since then, my usage, and thoughts of this substance have changed for the better.  And funnily enough, at one point I thought of this substance in this trip and it was almost celebrated that I was able to not let it take over my thoughts in this trip/in my life.  And it made me realize I only have ideas/opinions about certain things in my life because I choose to give meaning to them.  And this led to the realization that I choose everything in my life.  I have struggled with anxiety for as long as I remember, yet I am the one who chooses to let it run me over.  I choose to be scared.  I choose everything in my life, and yet really I have endless choices I can make, about anything.

BOYFRIEND
A great deal of the end of my trip involved my boyfriend, which seems to be how my trips end always.  I tend to have this feeling that I can explore inside his body.  And it's like we come from two different places.  When being introspective, I've always associated myself with greenery, flowers, nature, etc.  However, this is the second/third time I've "looked inside" my boyfriend and he is very robotic, sleek, metal, full of intensely chaotic (to me) geometric shapes.  And I find it so fascinating.  We are very different people in some key parts of our personalities and upbringings, so this is always interesting.  I also have those glow-in-the-dark stars on my ceilings from when I was young, and I remember one star above me I associated with my boyfriend, as he's my "little star" and cried about this and think I'll always think about that when looking at this star now.

FACING MYSELF
One of the last big things I experienced was going into a "chamber" in my boyfriend's head.  This very thing has happened somewhat in a past trip as well, but this time was more detailed and had more learning from it.  This chamber was filled with pictures of a girl he held dear, and upon further inspection it was me.  Just a room full of pictures of me, and I was almost taken aback with shock and modesty.  I remember thinking along the lines of, "wow, he loves me this much he has a whole room in here dedicated to me."  He tried to make me look at the pictures of myself, and it was as if I shifted back and forth from hating looking at them, to loving looking at them.  But when I felt like I loved them, I'd feel ashamed and egotistical for enjoying them.  I thought this over and came to the realization that there's no shame in enjoying oneself.  I can be modest and humble and still enjoy who I am and what I have to offer. 

ETC.
I'd say those are the bulk of my experience.  Of course I had bouts of uncomfortableness, sadness, and confusion.  Some points I remember being worried I'd peed myself, LOL.  Other points I remember just laughing at how serious we all take everything.  I remember having feelings that "it all makes sense" and "nobody has any idea." Now, what those pertain?  I couldn't at this point say for certain!  I had points where I felt like a little girl for a moment and felt reassured my childlike, emotional, empathetic, playful nature is okay and a wonderful part of me. 

WRAP UP
Overall, this trip with APEs, I'd rank at or slightly above my 5.5g trip which was very powerful as well.  I really needed this beautiful, powerful trip, and I am so delighted that mushrooms were brought into my life a few years back.  If you read this, thanks for reading!  Have you experienced/discovered anything similar?  Do tell! :cheers:

--------------------
Take it easy, dude, but take it!

Edited by ivy.patterns (02/29/20 07:11 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGreggTC
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: [LONG!] First Trip Report: Lemon Tek 2.7 APEs [Re: ivy.patterns]
    #26509096 - 02/29/20 12:59 AM (4 years, 1 month ago)

What a ridiculously beautiful writer you are!

Thank you for sharing your experience! 💜

"And it made me realize I only have ideas/opinions about certain things in my life because I choose to give meaning to them.  And this led to the realization that I choose everything in my life."

I'm frightened to take a large dose because I "think" I have repressed for so long that I'll find myself somewhere that's overwhelmingly scary and unable to recognize that I'm choosing what I'm imagining would be terrifying.

I guess I won't until I make the journey.  Hopefully some of your authenticity has rubbed off on me!  😊💜

OfflineDJ Ed
Mushroom Engineer
Male User Gallery

Loc: UK Flag
    #26509135 - 02/29/20 02:05 AM (4 years, 1 month ago)

Hey ivy.patterns,

Thank you for sharing; what a wonderful trip report 👍🏻

It sounds very deep and very profound; in fact, I’m really impressed with how much detail you can recall. I have had many similar experiences, but I can only bring back a few key moments; the details fade very quickly for me.

Did you find yourself crying at all? I have noticed with really good mystical trips like you’ve described, that I end up crying huge tears of joy when I get to the peak; the feelings of euphoria, the feelings of eternity, the feelings of transcendence. At moments like these I always end up thanking the psyched3lic gods, and crying because of the joy I find in simply being alive (I returned to mushrooms in 2016 to help myself with depression, which they have). Mushrooms every time show me the beauty of life, and I am eternally grateful.

Mush love,
DJ Ed

--------------------
“It’s like when you see a mountain lion,” he suggested. “If you run, it will chase you. So you must stand your ground.”
Michael Pollan: How To Change Your Mind

“The problem is not to find the answer, it’s to face the answer.”
Terence McKenna

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
    #26509963 - 02/29/20 04:14 PM (4 years, 1 month ago)

Awesome report, thanks for sharing! The way you described it as different rooms is something I can’t recall hearing as a descriptor for mushrooms before, and it really makes a lot of sense. It’s been years since I’ve taken mushrooms, and well over a decade since I last went on a strong trip with them, but the way you described this definitely reminds me of my experiences. :thumbup:

--------------------

Invisibleivy.patterns
Wandering Meat Sack
Female

Re: [LONG!] First Trip Report: Lemon Tek 2.7 APEs [Re: GreggTC]
    #26510270 - 02/29/20 07:20 PM (4 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

GreggTC said:
What a ridiculously beautiful writer you are!

Thank you for sharing your experience! 💜

"And it made me realize I only have ideas/opinions about certain things in my life because I choose to give meaning to them.  And this led to the realization that I choose everything in my life."

I'm frightened to take a large dose because I "think" I have repressed for so long that I'll find myself somewhere that's overwhelmingly scary and unable to recognize that I'm choosing what I'm imagining would be terrifying.

I guess I won't until I make the journey.  Hopefully some of your authenticity has rubbed off on me!  😊💜

:thanx: Gee, thanks!  Fresh out of college, so my brain is still in "essay-writing mode" LOL.

I don't wanna say to jump in and go for it, but from personal experience, I've had better, more lesson-filled trips with higher dosages.  My boyfriend as well, someone who for the longest shoved a lot down.  Higher doses have been extremely cathartic for him.

Working up to higher doses can definitely be intimidating and you feel the intensity increasing with every trip, but for us at least, the more mushrooms we're taking the less likely we can even connect to ourselves and our conditioned thought patterns that would cause us to perhaps have worse trips!  In fact, I was even nervous going into this one, as it was my first time with APEs, and it'd be a few months since my last trip.

But like I said, I'm not saying to take the plunge.  You know what's best for you at the moment, always  :biggrin:  Thanks for the kind words, and happy (maybe?) future tripping! :mushroom2:

--------------------

Edited by ivy.patterns (02/29/20 07:21 PM)

Invisibleivy.patterns
Wandering Meat Sack
Female

Re: [LONG!] First Trip Report: Lemon Tek 2.7 APEs [Re: DJ Ed]
    #26510287 - 02/29/20 07:27 PM (4 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

DJ Ed said:
Hey ivy.patterns,

Thank you for sharing; what a wonderful trip report 👍🏻

It sounds very deep and very profound; in fact, I’m really impressed with how much detail you can recall. I have had many similar experiences, but I can only bring back a few key moments; the details fade very quickly for me.

Did you find yourself crying at all? I have noticed with really good mystical trips like you’ve described, that I end up crying huge tears of joy when I get to the peak; the feelings of euphoria, the feelings of eternity, the feelings of transcendence. At moments like these I always end up thanking the psyched3lic gods, and crying because of the joy I find in simply being alive (I returned to mushrooms in 2016 to help myself with depression, which they have). Mushrooms every time show me the beauty of life, and I am eternally grateful.

Mush love,
DJ Ed

I am too, haha!  There's still a lot I know I'm leaving out.  Really the following 2 days after the trip were spent heavily mulling it all over and comparing with my boyfriend.  From previous trips, I really only remember key moments, which is part of why I wanted to write this all out before main bits are lost on me!

Oh, I'm always crying on trips  :lol: Typically for me though, besides a few quick tears before my thoughts and emotions quickly change, the heavy tears come after my peak.  Both of joy and sadness. 

That's really beautiful though!  I'm glad they could help you.  Prior to any psychedelics I was on medication for both anxiety and medication, and LSD and (mostly) mushrooms are the very reason I'm off them today.  Whenever I'm feeling slugged down, I know I need a trip to remind me how precious this life is and how much I'm taking for granted. 

Happy to be in good company :cheers:

--------------------

Invisibleivy.patterns
Wandering Meat Sack
Female

Re: [LONG!] First Trip Report: Lemon Tek 2.7 APEs [Re: Dark_Star]
    #26510294 - 02/29/20 07:31 PM (4 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Dark_Star said:
Awesome report, thanks for sharing! The way you described it as different rooms is something I can’t recall hearing as a descriptor for mushrooms before, and it really makes a lot of sense. It’s been years since I’ve taken mushrooms, and well over a decade since I last went on a strong trip with them, but the way you described this definitely reminds me of my experiences. :thumbup:

Hey! Thanks for reading!  :grin:

I've always been reluctant to tell people I view them as "rooms" for that very reason!  But that truly is what it feels like, varying rooms all still somehow connected. 

Glad I could perhaps bring up old memories, have a wonderful day :smile:

--------------------

OfflineDJ Ed
Mushroom Engineer
Male User Gallery

Loc: UK Flag
    #26510666 - 03/01/20 01:05 AM (4 years, 1 month ago)

Some thoughts on your last two responses, ivy.patterns,

Yep, sounds exactly like a lot of my trips then. I have described a few of my self-therapies as like walking through fluorescent lit white corridors of my mind, literally!

And crying; there is so much positive energy you get from crying tears of sadness, just as much if not more as crying tears of joy. A recent poster on here commented that if he DIDN’T cry during a trip, then it wasn’t a “proper trip”.

Hmm yes remembering trips. Last year I started to get more disciplined, and write a journal of the trip (week) as soon as I get up. Get all my thoughts onto paper, generally in a random and out of time sequence order, then later I’d try and formulate that into a trip report for here. My last few trips, since I’ve realised my depression has gone, I have been “lazy” and not written up a journal straightaway; I only have very scant memories now of these recent trips.

Please do keep coming back and contributing; feel like I’ve found another kindred spirit; there are so many good people on here 👍🏻

❤️
DJ Ed

--------------------
“It’s like when you see a mountain lion,” he suggested. “If you run, it will chase you. So you must stand your ground.”
Michael Pollan: How To Change Your Mind

“The problem is not to find the answer, it’s to face the answer.”
Terence McKenna

Invisibleivy.patterns
Wandering Meat Sack
Female

Re: [LONG!] First Trip Report: Lemon Tek 2.7 APEs [Re: DJ Ed]
    #26523012 - 03/07/20 10:24 PM (4 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

DJ Ed said:
Some thoughts on your last two responses, ivy.patterns,

Yep, sounds exactly like a lot of my trips then. I have described a few of my self-therapies as like walking through fluorescent lit white corridors of my mind, literally!

And crying; there is so much positive energy you get from crying tears of sadness, just as much if not more as crying tears of joy. A recent poster on here commented that if he DIDN’T cry during a trip, then it wasn’t a “proper trip”.

Hmm yes remembering trips. Last year I started to get more disciplined, and write a journal of the trip (week) as soon as I get up. Get all my thoughts onto paper, generally in a random and out of time sequence order, then later I’d try and formulate that into a trip report for here. My last few trips, since I’ve realised my depression has gone, I have been “lazy” and not written up a journal straightaway; I only have very scant memories now of these recent trips.

Please do keep coming back and contributing; feel like I’ve found another kindred spirit; there are so many good people on here 👍🏻

❤️
DJ Ed

It's always like such a relieving feeling after a trip cry, haha! I can understand that poster! Not that I ever expect to or force a cry in a trip, but something about the release, regardless of the emotion attached, is super healing.

Thanks for being so welcoming!  I'll definitely have to come back and share my more profound trips from here on out, not only to help me remember but to also contribute to the wonderful mushroom sharing and reconnecting goin' on here :mushroom2: :grin:

:cheers:

--------------------

OfflineTankie_J
I like having fun
I'm a teapot

#26528212 - 03/10/20 09:15 PM (4 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

And this led to the realization that I choose everything in my life.  I have struggled with anxiety for as long as I remember, yet I am the one who chooses to let it run me over.  I choose to be scared.  I choose everything in my life, and yet really I have endless choices I can make, about anything.

Awesome trip report, like others mentioned, it’s amazing the detail you are able to return with. I had a very similar experience with “Choices” in an lsd trip not too long ago that forever changed my narrow perception on reality before that trip. It’s like you took the words right from my mouth. Thanks for sharing!

Invisibleivy.patterns
Wandering Meat Sack
Female

Re: [LONG!] First Trip Report: Lemon Tek 2.7 APEs [Re: Tankie_J]
    #26747769 - 06/15/20 09:21 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Tankie_J said:
Awesome trip report, like others mentioned, it’s amazing the detail you are able to return with. I had a very similar experience with “Choices” in an lsd trip not too long ago that forever changed my narrow perception on reality before that trip. It’s like you took the words right from my mouth. Thanks for sharing!

From what I remember, it honestly took quite a bit of brain power to make sense of it all and remember the details and general order it all went it, haha.  Cheers to perception shifts  :grin:

--------------------

InvisibleMindMeower
lawnmower for the brain
I'm a teapot User Gallery

#26747839 - 06/15/20 10:04 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

That seems to have been a pretty interesting trip. So much going on too, it was a fun read ~

--------------------
M(e)owing minds :mushroom2:

Invisibleivy.patterns
Wandering Meat Sack
Female

Re: [LONG!] First Trip Report: Lemon Tek 2.7 APEs [Re: MindMeower]
    #26747861 - 06/15/20 10:17 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

MindMeower said:
That seems to have been a pretty interesting trip. So much going on too, it was a fun read ~

It was about 3 months ago at this point, but I can still vividly remember visuals and feelings quite a bit!  It all happened so fast! 

Thanks for readin' :cool:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract