Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Where Soldiers Got Attitudes
    #2650534 - 05/07/04 03:16 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

This of course, will never be covered. These are just "bad apples" that don't reflect "American values". No, these acts do not reflect the spoken Christian ideal values that we hypocritically pretend to adhere to, but certainly reflects the attitude towards our Arab brethren that has been beat into the soldier's heads (and most of America) through years of propganda and the fine examples set in Afghanistan (12 fit enemy prisoners died of "natural causes" - joke, right? ANd the humane treatment of those in Gitmo were great examples for young, pliant automotons (soldiers).

We must make "them" pay for 9-11. Those dirty towel-headed, camel jockeys...
Hmm, reminds me of our attitude towards the Vietnamese that we were sent to "save" when the soldiers called them gooks, slants, slopes, etc. The respect we have for other cultures is legend.

No folks, attitudes don't roll downhill from the top. The guilty soldiers were not trained to hate and kill "sand niggers", but just adopted this attitude for no reason. Well, OK they adopted it because fellow soldiers were killed who wouldn't have been harmed if we weren't there. Remember we went to Iraq for vengeance for 9-11, no I mean because of WMD, no I mean to help the Iraqi people. Shit! Help me out. What is the rational-of-the-week?

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinetaco
IRC Whore
 User Gallery
Loc: Arizona
Re: Where Soldiers Got Attitudes [Re: Swami]
    #2650581 - 05/07/04 03:25 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Show me a soldier than can kill without hatred or anger, and I will show you the Antichrist.

Invisiblewhiterasta
Day careobserver
 User Gallery
Loc: Oregon
    #2650628 - 05/07/04 03:34 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

1)Geedub thought he was gonna get some tittie when he heard about a whole country called a rack(just like Bubba would've)
2)The Lord God in heaven needed some extra oil?
3)the lord god on earth(dick chainme) needed some extra oil?
4)Our young men/women need a healthy outlets for their aggresive behavior?
5)This one is serious and from my heart Swami...America is just plain pissed at itself and the world.To many years of propagandizing oppositions within American politics has left us seeing in black and white only.
Hence they are either valuable allies or worthless "sand niggers'
WR

--------------------
To old for this place

Invisiblewhiterasta
Day careobserver
 User Gallery
Re: Where Soldiers Got Attitudes [Re: taco]
    #2650652 - 05/07/04 03:40 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Show me a soldier than can kill without hatred or anger, and I will show you the Antichrist.

Commander in Chief of America's Military is a soldier, and how many deaths has he ordered?

Ignorance is bliss and that is a happy man.
WR

--------------------
To old for this place

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
    #2650669 - 05/07/04 03:44 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Do you believe that the people we have in those prisons are mostly innocent civilians, or do you think that maybe some of them were torturers themselves until recently?

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Offlinetaco
IRC Whore
 User Gallery
Re: Where Soldiers Got Attitudes [Re: whiterasta]
    #2650671 - 05/07/04 03:46 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

No, George W. is not a soldier. Nobody above the rank of "Sergeant" is a soldier. They are all officers. They do not fight, they do not kill, they only command.

The challenge stands.

Edited by taco (05/07/04 03:49 PM)

Invisiblewhiterasta
Day careobserver
 User Gallery
Re: Where Soldiers Got Attitudes [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #2650673 - 05/07/04 03:47 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

That's something we shall never know,eh?
But many assumptions will be made to accomidate ones total view of the situation.
WR

--------------------
To old for this place

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #2650677 - 05/07/04 03:48 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

By both sides, eh?

--------------------

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Invisiblewhiterasta
Day careobserver
 User Gallery
    #2650678 - 05/07/04 03:49 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

No. He is not a soldier. 

Never was from what I have read:lol:
Let's ask Kerry!
WR

--------------------
To old for this place

Invisiblewhiterasta
Day careobserver
 User Gallery
    #2650681 - 05/07/04 03:50 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

TOTALY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WR

--------------------
To old for this place

Offlinephi1618
old hand

#2650684 - 05/07/04 03:50 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Baby_Hitler said:
Do you believe that the people we have in those prisons are mostly innocent civilians, or do you think that maybe some of them were torturers themselves until recently?

Some of them were torturers; almost certainly, some were/are innocent (of torture, terrorism, and killing american soldiers).

However, it doesn't really matter. Our government and our soldiers should not be torturing torturers; we believe ourselves to be better than that, and we should be.

Offlinetaco
IRC Whore
 User Gallery
    #2650688 - 05/07/04 03:51 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

HAW HAW HAW HRURURRR!!!!!!!!

Lay off the paint huffing... this isn't OTD, at least try to make a point when you post something.

edit: Roger that, B_H

So this one time, I ate lead paint, and then I died, and that's why we should all vote for Nader in November. Thanks!

Edited by taco (05/07/04 03:57 PM)

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #2650695 - 05/07/04 03:53 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Heed your own words PLZ.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
    #2650736 - 05/07/04 04:05 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

A bit dishonest using that Photoshop pic.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Invisiblewhiterasta
Day careobserver
 User Gallery
Re: Where Soldiers Got Attitudes [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #2650771 - 05/07/04 04:16 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Karl Rove put me up to it :wink:
Thought it was funny

--------------------
To old for this place

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
    #2650780 - 05/07/04 04:19 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

The pic is funny. The usage of it when trying to convince people Bush is ignorant, is dishonest.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Invisiblewhiterasta
Day careobserver
 User Gallery
    #2651417 - 05/07/04 07:38 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Nobody above the rank of "Sergeant" is a soldier. They are all officers. They do not fight, they do not kill, they only command.

Strictly true only for the Army, Navy and Air force officers kill with great regularity, precision and "speed".Seems I remember some fool dressed in the  flight gear of a pilot(almost always officers eh?)saying sumthin' bout mission acomplished.

As for the photo being "dishonest":lol: only if every mother and their brother hadn't seen it already and I was seriously focusing on it as being central to my point as opposed to it being a humorous distraction.

I hope that I have managed to convey that while IMHO Geedub is the worst excuse for a president in my 10 president lifespan and the worst in history overall perhaps.Kerry et al are just the shinier side of an old dirty coin. the system is rotten at the core.I feel if a politicians lips are moving they are lying,even when telling the truth they manage to make lies of it with spin and context.I have stood for Kerry only because he did not chicken out of VietNam and that is the sole difference between him and Geedub IMHO otherwise they both are miserable choices.
IMO the only people who become politicians are like cops; into power over others and of questionable moral fibre.
I will predict the next truly GREAT man to rule this land will not be elected, nor will rulership have been his motivation to greatness.Till that man comes I wait and try to play with what is left(or right,or green)
Bon Chance mon freres!
WR

--------------------
To old for this place

Anonymous

#2651629 - 05/07/04 09:08 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

so tell me swami ,the great advocator of western evil and distrust......what kind of childish names do our enemies call us?
blue-eyed devils?
round eyes?
baby eaters?
rednecks?
hicks?
oh thats right........only whiteman is a bigot to the delusional reverse racists....hey we need a new modern politically correct word for reverse racist......how about 'rever-cist'?

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Where Soldiers Got Attitudes [Re: ]
    #2651669 - 05/07/04 09:20 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Technically, they're sand crackers.

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: Where Soldiers Got Attitudes [Re: ]
    #2651996 - 05/07/04 11:13 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

oh thats right........only whiteman is a bigot to the delusional reverse racists

Not my attitude at all. Apparently you entirely miss the point: once another ethnicity/tribe/group is viewed as sub-human or somehow lesser, then the door easily opens to abuse. This is not my opinion, history repeatedly bears this out.

These soldiers did not just manufacture this attitude it was programmed into them and so, despite public protestations to the contrary, it is indeed a reflection of (some) American values.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom