Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Getting Started

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Amazon ½ Pint Jars

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinedrem
Stranger
 User Gallery

Are Mexican Truffles strong as Mexican dried mushrooms?
    #26504818 - 02/26/20 02:43 PM (1 year, 6 days ago)

Hi,

Recently I ate 20g of Mexican Truffles and all I got was really soft visual trip.

According to Amsterdam's Shop where I bought it it was a high dose.

Is it all that Mexican Mushroom has to offer or truffles are just a substitute for real dried mushrooms?

Thanks!

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineoldest hippie
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Are Mexican Truffles strong as Mexican dried mushrooms? [Re: drem]
    #26505115 - 02/26/20 06:12 PM (1 year, 6 days ago)

Quote:

drem said:
Hi,

Recently I ate 20g of Mexican Truffles and all I got was really soft visual trip.

According to Amsterdam's Shop where I bought it it was a high dose.

Is it all that Mexican Mushroom has to offer or truffles are just a substitute for real dried mushrooms?

Thanks!

From the research that I have done on this question, the sclerotia is much weaker than the fruiting bodies.
Mushrooms were legal in Amsterdam until about 2008 when a woman fell to her death while on a mushroom trip.
The law however did not include the mycelium and so, the Truffle Industry was born. There are reviews
on YouTube and evidently there are some brands that are more potent than others.
I love Amsterdam! I have been there about a half a dozen times.

--------------------
Time gets much more valuable the older I get, and no matter how much money I spend, I can't get a second of it back.

OfflineShroomhunts
Hunter Gatherer
Male User Gallery

Loc: PA
Re: Are Mexican Truffles strong as Mexican dried mushrooms? [Re: oldest hippie]
    #26506153 - 02/27/20 11:05 AM (1 year, 6 days ago)

^^^

--------------------

You never kno

InvisibleShenmue
Dark Lord of the Sith 
Re: Are Mexican Truffles strong as Mexican dried mushrooms? [Re: Shroomhunts]
    #26506176 - 02/27/20 11:20 AM (1 year, 6 days ago)

Dude don't even bother with truffles unless you're busy with work or have kids or something. Take it from me and don't chop them up before you dry them! My truffles lost potency extremely fast! If you don't chop them up they become hard as diamonds and you have to basically soak them in water to even use them lol. It a fun experiment just because you get to watch them grow in the jar but it's a lot faster to just grow the mushrooms.

OfflineShroomhunts
Hunter Gatherer
Male User Gallery

Loc: PA
Re: Are Mexican Truffles strong as Mexican dried mushrooms? [Re: Shenmue]
    #26506193 - 02/27/20 11:33 AM (1 year, 6 days ago)

Stones are more of a novelty than anything most serious psilocybin enthusiasts don’t bother with them

--------------------

You never kno

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Amazon ½ Pint Jars

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Getting Started