Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinepsyborg
psy addict.

Loc: Mushroom Mountain
Trip Report: Tried my own stuff.
    #2649783 - 05/07/04 11:46 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I'll start by saying OMG!! Holy shit! and once again OMG. Me and my roomate tried my cats first batch last night and WOW. I tripped tons of times in the past but it has been over a year since my last trip. I have no idea how much we took since my scale is MIA.
We took the first bit just as the Friends finale began after an hour of just experiencing some slight discolorization and some motion blur we discided to take another small mushie each close to the end of the show. It was almost like when that mushie touched my lips that I was strapped to a rocket and shot off into space!! The come-up was so quick.
When realizing this I quickly put on some Psy-Trance and put up the R4 visuals and lit some inscense. At this point I was in space. I started playing with the smoke form the inscense and all of a sudden realized that I can make the fabric of space be formed as smoke with the tip of my finger. The psychic connection was so strong that my roomate saw the same thing as I twirled my finger through the smoke. Pretty intense.
At this point I noticed the walls of the room started to flicker in wonderous colors in tune with the music. I was amused for the longest time by my windows backdrop (Standard XP Green hills/ blue sky) seeing the clouds spiral and mushrooms growing rapidlly in the vast green pastures.
Then came my cat that fed me these wonderful muhrooms. I picked her up and she felt like the softest silk that I ever felt the experience was surreal. She then shrunk into my arms and regressed back to a baby kitten. She tried to escape my arms but my reflexes was so fast that it seemed as if she was trying to escape in slow motion and I was ale to easily block her escape each time.
When looking at my roomate he melted into everything he picket up and there was excesive buldging of his skin and face. Time was a figment of my imagination by this time, time stood still. My roomate then made the fatal mistake of phoning one of our buddies and then his girlfriend. She was not home and our buddy did not answer. What seemed like hours his girlfriends sister phoned back to let him know that she is outside talking to friends. This is when my roomate started to freak out, he did not remember that he phoned and started having serious issues dealing with what was reality and what was not. He went off to bed to relax a while. I continued on my journey, little bit spooked, but anyway.
I replayed things in my head and started putting clues by moving things to remind that thing have changed and that I am not stuck in my own mental replay. I turned on the TV and started watching the tonight show and somehow I felt like I saw the show before I knew what was gonna happen the whole time, which was impossible because it was the Friends special. I got a bit spooked and started checking all the other channels and it was the exact same story, I could even predict the commercials, it was crazy, but fun.
From here things started to quiet down and I got more and more relaxed and continued to have some great visuals. My roomate just kept giggling and laughing in his room and eventually cam to join me again in the living room. All tripped out we started talking about the experience (it was his first trip this intense) and how great it was. These preties my cat produced are for sure some of the best mushies I ever had!! The stuff one buys on the street is absolute shit!

VIVA LA MUSHROOMS!!

Anyway, that is my recount of my trip last night, what an experience..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Post deleted by Anno [Re: psyborg]
    #2650005 - 05/07/04 01:11 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Offlinepsyborg
psy addict.

Re: Trip Report: Tried my own stuff. [Re: ]
    #2650109 - 05/07/04 01:49 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

It was EQ's and I took half of the one on the far right and then later the one just to the left of it. Truely great stuff.

Offlineredone
Errbody gettin'tRipsy
Loc: Right here^^^see, that's ...
Re: Trip Report: Tried my own stuff. [Re: psyborg]
    #2650128 - 05/07/04 01:54 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Hey psy, you ate that big assed psuedo-mutant thing that was taking over your cat's cake? How funny! When I first saw it, my first thought was,"Shiiiit, I'd eat that bitch!" Tell your cat I said,"Congrats on a successful grow".

--------------------
"I'm just lying to try and get attention again."

The events in question are not to my recollection.

Offlinegotmagog
searching fortruth andlogic...

Loc: Europe
    #2650151 - 05/07/04 01:58 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

psyborg said:
These preties my cat produced are for sure some of the best mushies I ever had!! The stuff one buys on the street is absolute shit!

I had also tripped both on bought and my own shrooms(both sources psilocybe mexicana), and somehow my own were stronger and felt different, but it could be just because I don't have electronic scales, and can't tell for sure whether it was 2gr or 2,7 gr, so this might account for the differences.

In any case, I wonder whether one can generalize which supply of shrooms, bought or homegrown, is of a better quality? For me the main difference still comes from the set and setting.

Offlinebutterflydawn
lucid dreamer
 User Gallery

Loc: lost at sea
    #2650230 - 05/07/04 02:16 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

those mutants makes me  :tongue2: all the time

--------------------
lucidal expansion

Offlinepsyborg
psy addict.

Re: Trip Report: Tried my own stuff. [Re: gotmagog]
    #2650322 - 05/07/04 02:34 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

gotmagog said:
Quote:

psyborg said:
These preties my cat produced are for sure some of the best mushies I ever had!! The stuff one buys on the street is absolute shit!

I had also tripped both on bought and my own shrooms(both sources psilocybe mexicana), and somehow my own were stronger and felt different, but it could be just because I don't have electronic scales, and can't tell for sure whether it was 2gr or 2,7 gr, so this might account for the differences.

In any case, I wonder whether one can generalize which supply of shrooms, bought or homegrown, is of a better quality? For me the main difference still comes from the set and setting.

Yeah in my experience mushies that you buy on the street is usually of very poor quality, they are very very dry (well alot of times) which I think might lead to a loss in potency. I am also sure those guys let the mushies grow huge after the veil has broken which will make the psilocyben content lower by weight (or so I have heard). I also think the homegrower takes way better care of their crop.
Just my humble opinion.

Offlinepsyborg
psy addict.

Re: Trip Report: Tried my own stuff. [Re: redone]
    #2650327 - 05/07/04 02:35 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

redone said:
Hey psy, you ate that big assed psuedo-mutant thing that was taking over your cat's cake? How funny! When I first saw it, my first thought was,"Shiiiit, I'd eat that bitch!" Tell your cat I said,"Congrats on a successful grow".

LMFAO, that was def. a moster. What a great night it was. And I will extend you congrats to my cat.
:laugh:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix