Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Invisibledbreeze
Stranger
Re: Has it beed decided or can it be edited? [Re: Asante] * 1
    #26447792 - 01/23/20 08:20 AM (4 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

pacmanbreed said:
Quote:

dbreeze said:
pacman glad it eased some fears i recently delt with psychosis all on the topic of not being in controll. and been thinking on this topic for a while...the idea can be scary

Sorry to hear that man. That feeling of helplessness is overwhelming as ive been there.. Hearing the mourns of my love ones over my dead body in a trip totally broked my heart a year ago.. its helpful to know that there are crossroads.

Yeh i actually OD-ed from heroin a few times (10 years away from that shit now!) one time was at home dad ended up giving me cpr while mom was on 911....at least there your not conscious to know what is going on...heroin will spare you from at least that i guess???

But to see it happen in a trip must have been horiible....The idea of not being in control of even your own mind is horrible...but shit we do that all the time tripping. Tripping is funny like that tho...some things we can controll....once i had this dot apear in my vision when my eyes were open it was beautiful gold when i closed them it was purple. i could make this dot grow and shrink just by thinking it!!! IT was soo fun to play with i realized later exactly what was going on.....there was a lamp in the room with no shade on it and beautiful rainbow came out of it i was staring at that before hand so its just like staring at the sun and closing your eyes after. I THINK what was going on was somhow i was controlling the dialation of my pupils and that made this dot grow and shrink!!! ISNT THAT COOL!! But psychosis happened soon after and that was OUT OF MY CONTROL nothing i could do but listen and argue with these bad thoughts. But it taught me things so sometimes we have to loose controll and see everything ok in the end!

Quote:

Asante said:
The Universe has already happened. Bygones.

We're just watching the reruns.

This brings up 2 questions. I had the idea once that in stead of re incrnation into another body..maybe what happends is when we die time loops back for us and we start again.

Or like i said before everything exsists all at once and our consciousness is traveling through time experiencing it as time 

Is this what you mean? care to elaborate?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblepacmanbreed
 User Gallery

Re: Has it beed decided or can it be edited? [Re: dbreeze]
    #26453344 - 01/26/20 11:14 AM (4 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

dbreeze said:
But it taught me things so sometimes we have to loose controll and see everything ok in the end!

:thumbup: i totally agree.
Had struggle in multiple deaths during a trip/peak yesterday at the beach after abstaing for a long time. Glad love still found me in the end.

Offlinesaintdextro
Entheogen psychonaut
Male

Re: Has it beed decided or can it be edited? [Re: pacmanbreed] * 1
    #26487317 - 02/15/20 04:27 PM (4 years, 1 month ago)

I don't know if it's a cluster-fuck of what should happen, happens, or if we have a a strange but solid choice as to what chice we make, but things happen in scynchronisty to me all the time, it's strange, but i've been told fear of God, faith and love is the best way to go, EVERYTHING is as unimaginable as it was the first time! or should I say the first time round!

--------------------
"He who finds peace and joy
And radiance within himself
That man becomes one with God
And vanishes into God's bliss."

-Bhagavad Gita, 5.24
One 21 - Building Better Bombs
One 21 - Pacified
One 21 - Two Sides Is Fine
"Respectability is a cloak for the hypocrite" - Jiddu Krishnamurti

OfflineForresterM
aspiring sociopath
Male User Gallery

Loc: Northeast USA Flag
Re: Has it beed decided or can it be edited? [Re: saintdextro] * 1
    #26488065 - 02/16/20 09:22 AM (4 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

saintdextro said:
it's strange, but i've been told fear of God, faith and love is the best way to go

Fixed that for ya :wink:

--------------------
Repugnant is a creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.
-------------------

Have some medicinal mushrooms and want to get the most out of them?  Try this double extraction method.

Invisiblepacmanbreed
 User Gallery

Re: Has it beed decided or can it be edited? [Re: Forrester]
    #26488082 - 02/16/20 09:34 AM (4 years, 1 month ago)

:whathesaid::thumbup:

So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love. -1 cor
:heart: The essence of GOD

Offlinesaintdextro
Entheogen psychonaut
Male

Re: Has it beed decided or can it be edited? [Re: pacmanbreed] * 1
    #26490979 - 02/18/20 12:23 AM (4 years, 1 month ago)

people don't like the fear of God, but keep in mind what Yeshua ben Sirach said about,

Quote:

Fear of the Lord Is True Wisdom

The fear of the Lord is glory and exultation,
    and gladness and a crown of rejoicing.
The fear of the Lord delights the heart,
    and gives gladness and joy and long life.
Those who fear the Lord will have a happy end;
    on the day of their death they will be blessed.

To fear the Lord is the beginning of wisdom;
    she is created with the faithful in the womb.
She made among human beings an eternal foundation,
    and among their descendants she will abide faithfully.
To fear the Lord is fullness of wisdom;
    she inebriates mortals with her fruits;
she fills their whole house with desirable goods,
    and their storehouses with her produce.
The fear of the Lord is the crown of wisdom,
    making peace and perfect health to flourish.
She rained down knowledge and discerning comprehension,
    and she heightened the glory of those who held her fast.
To fear the Lord is the root of wisdom,
    and her branches are long life.

Fear of the Lord is not always sweaten buckets, may the mountains cover us and hide us from the Lord, "oh my God I'm gonna die!" ect ect,,,it's a joy, it's peace, it's justifiable and rightious, with all due respect, I both love and fear the Lord!

--------------------
"He who finds peace and joy
And radiance within himself
That man becomes one with God
And vanishes into God's bliss."

-Bhagavad Gita, 5.24
One 21 - Building Better Bombs
One 21 - Pacified
One 21 - Two Sides Is Fine
"Respectability is a cloak for the hypocrite" - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Invisiblepacmanbreed
 User Gallery

Re: Has it beed decided or can it be edited? [Re: saintdextro]
    #26491173 - 02/18/20 05:17 AM (4 years, 1 month ago)

:nodofunderstanding:
Fear of God is The beginning of wisdom:thumbup:
Thats gives faith, hope and Love.
Let These three abide, being LOVE as the greatest,
it drives us Closer to God.

For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. - 2 Timothy 1:7

OfflineForresterM
aspiring sociopath
Male User Gallery

Loc: Northeast USA Flag
Re: Has it beed decided or can it be edited? [Re: saintdextro]
    #26491261 - 02/18/20 07:07 AM (4 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

saintdextro said:
Fear of the Lord is not always sweaten buckets, may the mountains cover us and hide us from the Lord, "oh my God I'm gonna die!" ect ect,,,it's a joy, it's peace, it's justifiable and rightious, with all due respect, I both love and fear the Lord!

Nah I was just messin' a bit, I get ya :smile:

--------------------
Repugnant is a creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.
-------------------

Have some medicinal mushrooms and want to get the most out of them?  Try this double extraction method.

Invisiblepur3bind
Not all who wander are frost-y
Male User Gallery

Loc: Plan, Plant, Planet
Re: Has it beed decided or can it be edited? [Re: Forrester] * 1
    #26493749 - 02/19/20 05:17 PM (4 years, 1 month ago)

Sometimes,
I cannot understand how naive people are.
But then I come to a very subtle conclusion.
They believe without question, almost every thought that enters their mind, without question.
And its like a twitch by a muscle,
Its obvious that, any thought that they would dare question,
Would not be on their own volition,
Someone would need to come up to them and tap them on the shoulder and calmly say, "These ideas are nightmares". "Your catholic family may got you believing in this material world maybe, from that all loving Jesus dude maybe, but your wrong." I don't know if stupidities shiny light can save the sick and heal the bat shit meth addicted. But the fact remains, we are all a bundle of unfinished thoughts. And we all need to look at ourselves in the mirror and laugh at the reflection more often. It doesnt matter if you know Christ is the most outstanding man in the universe. It doesnt matter if you know Neil Armstrong is the biggest daddy in the cosmos. It doesnt matter if you think Buddha is the most sweetest people hugger imaginable. You are amazing for reasons you CAN hear about, but you should be joyous in your amazement without a peep from the world. Your not amazing for being blind to the horrors that you are sheltered from, but your kids have to witness. You are not spectacular for your ideas about who you are that condemn others as a devil you project onto them. These issues I don't know how you'll be able to see them through, because you and I and everyone else simply live in our own private worlds. And sometimes these worlds cross contaminate and relate with each other. And sometimes, even the ones with eyes to see the world in depth and understanding, we are still left in the dim light that only we can figit with to keep it steadily on. Its sad that we dont have community in many parts of the world. Not a fetish website for meth addicts to explore their bodies with each other. A community where people collaberate with each other on common goals. No ideas. No cross contaminating political, religious, philosophical frictions. But frictions about what kind of world do we want to be a part of. What kind of society. A cold, mentally ill society? Or a loving society? Its so easy to be spiteful when you are adored by everyone. Can you be very loving when adored by everyone? Its so easy to be loving when you are hated and left in the dark by everyone. Can you be spiteful when you are hated and left in the dark by everyone? And who is speaking these words? Where in the mind did the idea of becoming a Buddha come to fruition? Or becoming a Christ? Why can't humans get over themselves? Why do they believe their thinking instead of a MORE shared thinking? Who is pulling these strings? Why can't the world live in peace?

Sorry, this probably has nothing to do with your inquiry here dbreeze, but I feel like I can't hold in all the bullshit from my mind sometimes and it needs to come out somehow. Or i'll end up in a loonie bin.

--------------------
"There are times— and this would be a great study for somebody to do—there have been periods in English when there were emotions that don't exist anymore, because the words have been lost. There are colors that don't exist anymore because the words have been lost." — Terence McKenna (The Archaic Revival: 1991)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale